Uprising in Tehran and other Iranian cities by youth and peo

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Re: Uprising in Tehran and other Iranian cities by youth and peo

Post by Gord » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 am

Sounds like the kind of story which should not be typed out on a public message board, Matthew! :nose:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 am

Gord wrote:Sounds like the kind of story which should not be typed out on a public message board, Matthew! :nose:
There was no mention in any newspapers so I waited 3 months in squats and then flew back to Australia without a problem. The advantage of being a 19 year old punk rocker is that you can have "green hair" and passport officers in the 70's look for people trying to avoid attention, not gain it. I confessed to the head of the archeological group who organised the trip and he said if there were any problems he would let me know... but there was nothing to sort out. I went back to the UK a couple of times after that with no problems. In retrospect the "heavies" probably mistook me for the older guy who actually broke into the bank. My job was "cockatoo" or lookout when my friends were drilling out the locks. The law was that you had to find the "door open" to squat in a empty building. This simply means drilling out the lock but maintaining the tumblers so the original keys work. The guy who was drilling out the lock was a "professional" who had this skill for a bank. I have no idea where my friends found him or why no cops turned up on as we did this on the main shopping street in peak hour. My first and only "bank job" ( although an empty bank)

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Sounds like the kind of story you find in a memoir thats worth reading!