Why America keeps making the same mistakes ?

Where have we been?
Skeptruth
Poster

I'm a U.S. citizen

Post by Skeptruth » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:59 am

Paul Anthony wrote:Hi Skeptruth, it's been awhile.

When last we spoke, we were in agreement but something has changed. You ARE ranting. You are also contradicting yourself. This is not the Skeptruth I used to know, so what has changed?

In case you've forgotten, I am 2 years older than you so we are from the same era. We've had many of the same experiences. I also spent years building a successful business, only to have it fail.

But I didn't run away. I survived bancruptcy and a divorce and rebuilt my life - all without bailing out.

I still write letters to the government and letters to the editors of newspapers and magazines. I am still trying to make a difference in the nation I believe in. You don't try. And you don't care about this nation.

Maybe if the rest of us change it into something you approve of, you'll come back! Well, don't bother. If you're not willing to fight for it, it's not your nation anymore.

Enjoy your life in Uruguay.

Hi, Paul Anthony, I dont'e agree with what's going on with a country that long ago used to be the leader. Now the U.S.A. is isolated from the rest of the world due to the stupid politicians that are warmongers. I was in Nam and I see the same crap all over again. Have a good life !!!
"Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown