Were many Executioners of Russia's Romanov family Jews?

Where have we been?
Aaron Richards
Poster

Were many Executioners of Russia's Romanov family Jews?

Post by Aaron Richards » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Right, so I am asking this because I have been seeing different lists floating around the interwebs which allegedly list the names of the executioners of the Romanov Family.

The english Wikipedia states the following:
Ivan Plotnikov, history professor at the Maksim Gorky Ural State University, has established that the executioners were Yakov Yurovsky, Grigory P. Nikulin, Mikhail A. Medvedev (Kudrin), Peter Ermakov, Stepan Vaganov, Alexey G. Kabanov, Pavel Medvedev, V. N. Netrebin, and Y. M. Tselms. Filipp Goloshchyokin, a close associate of Yakov Sverdlov, being a military commissar of the Uralispolkom in Yekaterinburg, however did not actually participate. Pyotr Voykov was given the specific task of arranging for the disposal of their remains.
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution ... nov_family

...most of the names sound very Russian.

But then we have the German Wikipedia, which states the following in the article of the chief executioner, Yakov Yurovsky:

(translation)
On July 4, 1918 he became commander of the Ipatjew House in Yekaterinburg, where the tsar's family was arrested, and collected their jewels on the same day. The following morning, he listed the pieces in the presence of the family, sealed them in a package, and left them on a desk. He assured the Romanovs to control the seal daily. On the night of July 16-17, the family was killed in the basement of the house and on the following day Jurowski made a brief report to Sverdlov on the perpetrators:

Revolutionary Committee Yekaterinburg
Report of the Soviet Workers and Soldiers Council
REVOLUTIONARY STAFF OF RAJON URAL
Extraordinary Commission (= Cheka)

L i s t
Unit for special use in Ipatjewa house
/ 1. Kamyshov Rifle Brigade /

Commander: Horvat Laons
Fischer Anselm
Edelstein Isidor
Fekete Emil
Nad Imre
Grünfeld Viktor
Verházi Andras

Reg.Kom. Vaganov Serge
Medvedev Pavel
Nikulin

City Jekaterinburg July 18, 1918 Head of the Cheka
Jurowski
And as source, the German Wikipedia states this is a transcript of the following russian document:

My suspicion is that a British diplomat and raving antisemite, Robert Wilton, was responsible in creating a lot of the "Jewish Bolshevik" memes by compiling fake lists in the early 1920s, which revisionists continue to cite to this day. Did he have a hand in this?
Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents": www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSXrf0b0aeUn5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: imgur.com/a/725A7
and here: imgur.com/a/wo09c

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Re: Were many Executioners of Russia's Romanov family Jews?

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Sure, the Jews killed Christ and maybe the elite Russian royalty, but what have they done for us lately?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot
I haven't abandoned my vices. My vices have abandoned me. --Denis Diderot

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: eugenics never stopped

Post by psychiatry is a scam » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:47 am

is there a smilie for biting my tongue ?