Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

What does make the world turn?
User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34981
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Debunk "Orman Force" & Mathew Orman

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:34 pm

icesterftl wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:03 pm
Gord wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 am
Oh good gads. :facepalm: It's like arguing with someone who claims a door is locked when it isn't. Just open the door! "But it's locked!" No it isn't! It's ajar! I can see you looking in through the crack! "No, it's locked."

I've had these arguments with crazy people before. Eventually you just have to walk away.
https://conjecturesandrefutations.com/2 ... d-physics/
conjecturesandrefutations wrote:February 28, 2019 at 6:21 pm

You made a video linking to a paper, which doesn’t make sense. Just linking to the paper would be better. You paper uses symbols without providing an explanation that links them to physical measurable quantities. You don’t provide a circuit diagram of the experiments you performed. These flaws in your paper have the result that nobody can reproduce your results or check if you made a mistake. Another result of the flaws in your paper is that is unclear how and why your theories differ from the prevailing theory. Your paper gives me no reason to think that Lorentz was wrong.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

icesterftl
Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by icesterftl » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:41 pm

Here is an apparent prove of Motional EMF an experiment created by a university:

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34981
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:33 pm

I don't wanna watch it, I have vegetables to cut up for dinner. Does it at least help you understand where you're going wrong?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

icesterftl
Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by icesterftl » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:16 pm

Gord wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:33 pm
I don't wanna watch it, I have vegetables to cut up for dinner. Does it at least help you understand where you're going wrong?
Col' got to be! Yo!
Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

Mathew Orman says:
February 28, 2019 at 6:42 pm

It is irrelevant as it fully describe physical relations between quantities involved. Person skilled in the art of physics has no problem to duplicate the experimental setup and several people did. The units used in Orman Force equations are shown in Matlab simulation script which link is included in the video description as well as the link to my paper in PDF format…
Lorentz never did any physical experiments and his work is total nonsense and that includes his ether and contraction ferry tail…
If you had red my paper you would notice that there is a page from 100 year old physics book which claim the exact equation of Motional EMF in method of measuring airplane speed by wire suspended from the airplane moving in Earths uniform magnetic field…
If that worked we would have inertial navigation systems 100 years ago…
In the end I do not care if you choose to remain in favor to Lorentz Motional EMF because it is useless and produces false EMF…
Last edited by icesterftl on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34981
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by Gord » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Don't you be talkin' jive to me while I'm holdin' a knife, honkey!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Mathew Ormand / Con artist neo nazi

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 am

Hey Mathew Orman! You didn't reply to my direct accusations!

Do you deny being a Hitler apologist?

icesterftl aka Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote:Yes, again you are trolling false statements and your obsession with Nazi propaganda...
You first joined this forum, in 2009, to post your pro-Hitler propaganda in the anti-holocaust denial sub forum. You also expressed your neo-nazi hatred for Jews.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:70 million vanished in result of Jewish invention called Communisms, invention by the three stooges called marks, engels and lenin".
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:I am an eye witness and I've spent 20 years in Jewish concentration camp called Poland.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:In Poland courts are run by Jews. The Jewish justice is as unfair as the comunism itself.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:All evidence point to lack of fair play on the part of Jews. Holocaust attempt was a punishment for unfair play on the part of Jews.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote: Also, I am of German origin. There are few Germans who have not been vexed with the behavior of Jews or else have not suffered losses through them in some way or other
You then left the forum and have now reappeared as a con artist in 2019. You forgot that you had already posted your holocaust denial propaganda on our forum. When I reminded you, you immediately lied.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: I am a Jew
viewtopic.php?f=18&p=699351#p698340

Trolling and Spamming.
You are pretending you have invented an anti-gravity machine and admit you are looking for people to give you money. You made this claim on the science forum who, explained all your errors and lies. The Science Forum moderator then realised you were a con-artist and closed the discussion with a warning to you.
https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/116 ... mf/?page=5

You then spammed over thirty science and skeptical forums with exactly the same false claims. You hope was to steal money from fools investing in your bogus claims.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

Now for the Bad News
There are other people currently on our forum trying to raise money for their crackpot schemes. I have all the time in the world to keep showing their lies. This means google directs searches to this forum. This means the more you respond and post, the more people will know you are a insane holocaust denier trying to sell the secrets of the Nazi Bell anti-gravity machine. I demand you keep posting so I can show more of your lies.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 am

icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: Mathew Orman says
Tell me more about this Polish inventor called Maciej Orman.

The Polish translation for "Mathew" is "Mateusz"

icesterftl
Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Re: Mathew Ormand / Con artist neo nazi

Post by icesterftl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 am
Hey Mathew Orman! You didn't reply to my direct accusations!

Do you deny being a Hitler apologist?

icesterftl aka Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote:Yes, again you are trolling false statements and your obsession with Nazi propaganda...
You first joined this forum, in 2009, to post your pro-Hitler propaganda in the anti-holocaust denial sub forum. You also expressed your neo-nazi hatred for Jews.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:70 million vanished in result of Jewish invention called Communisms, invention by the three stooges called marks, engels and lenin".
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:I am an eye witness and I've spent 20 years in Jewish concentration camp called Poland.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:In Poland courts are run by Jews. The Jewish justice is as unfair as the comunism itself.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote:All evidence point to lack of fair play on the part of Jews. Holocaust attempt was a punishment for unfair play on the part of Jews.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman in 2009 wrote: Also, I am of German origin. There are few Germans who have not been vexed with the behavior of Jews or else have not suffered losses through them in some way or other
You then left the forum and have now reappeared as a con artist in 2019. You forgot that you had already posted your holocaust denial propaganda on our forum. When I reminded you, you immediately lied.
icesterftl aka Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: I am a Jew
viewtopic.php?f=18&p=699351#p698340

Trolling and Spamming.
You are pretending you have invented an anti-gravity machine and admit you are looking for people to give you money. You made this claim on the science forum who, explained all your errors and lies. The Science Forum moderator then realised you were a con-artist and closed the discussion with a warning to you.
https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/116 ... mf/?page=5

You then spammed over thirty science and skeptical forums with exactly the same false claims. You hope was to steal money from fools investing in your bogus claims.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

Now for the Bad News
There are other people currently on our forum trying to raise money for their crackpot schemes. I have all the time in the world to keep showing their lies. This means google directs searches to this forum. This means the more you respond and post, the more people will know you are a insane holocaust denier trying to sell the secrets of the Nazi Bell anti-gravity machine. I demand you keep posting so I can show more of your lies.
Yep, must be so...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Tell me more about this Polish inventor called Maciej Orman. The Polish translation for "Mathew" is "Mateusz"
icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: ...must be so.
I see. So the name on that patent isn't Mathew is it? It is Matthius isn't it, and not Mathew from the Bible in Polish? :lol:

icesterftl
Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Re: Orman Force invalidation of Lorentz force

Post by icesterftl » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:48 am
Matthew Ellard wrote: Tell me more about this Polish inventor called Maciej Orman. The Polish translation for "Mathew" is "Mateusz"
icesterftl AKA Mathew Orman, Hitler apologist wrote: ...must be so.
I see. So the name on that patent isn't Mathew is it? It is Matthius isn't it, and not Mathew from the Bible in Polish? :lol:
Yep, must be so...