How do our pet cats see us?

What does make the world turn?
User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA

How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Monster » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:10 pm

This has been on my mind due to seeing a TED talk about how our pet cats see their human owners. The TED talk said that cats see us as one of these.

a. Predators that are easy to evade
b. Prey
c. Big hairless goofy cats

In my opinion, based on my experience with kitties, cats see us as surrogate moms. Because:

1. The way that cats meow to humans is the same way that they meowed to their moms when they were kittens. Adult cats don't meow that way to other adult cats.
2. When a human pets a cat, it reproduces the pleasant feelings that kittens got from their moms when their moms licked them.
3. Kittens purr when their mom suckles them. Adult cats purr when they're being petted by a human.

Discuss! Or don't.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11786
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by OlegTheBatty » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 pm

I think cats see us pretty much as we are. The similarities to kitten-mom behaviours is because the cats have a limited repertoire of behaviours.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 pm

Three cats, three personalities. One is Missy Hissy, one is Miss Prim, and one is a 37 pound tom cat.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34493
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gord » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Cats see us as a combination of trees and elephants. They climb us to get at the food, or they run away from our feet before they get trampled.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11392
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by TJrandom » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm

I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:47 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
And you are surprised?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11392
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by TJrandom » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:47 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
And you are surprised?
Nope... I feed them so that they will not feed on me - and they know it. They do nibble from time to time as a not so gentle reminder.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 pm
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:47 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
And you are surprised?
Nope... I feed them so that they will not feed on me - and they know it. They do nibble from time to time as a not so gentle reminder.
A 71 yo friend was concerned that his relatives would have to take cats that had fed on his corpse when he kicked it. I told him ONE SIMPLE TRICK to avoid being eaten by your pets.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:11 am

I think Oleg is right and cats see us for what we are. They simply know our behaviour

I also think it is wrong to force human characteristics onto a cat by saying things like "Does a cat see us as mother cat or a big goofy cat". That is simply making it harder to see things from the cat's point of view.
:D

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11392
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 pm
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:47 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
And you are surprised?
Nope... I feed them so that they will not feed on me - and they know it. They do nibble from time to time as a not so gentle reminder.
A 71 yo friend was concerned that his relatives would have to take cats that had fed on his corpse when he kicked it. I told him ONE SIMPLE TRICK to avoid being eaten by your pets.
What? Don’t die?

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:43 am

TJrandom wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 am
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 pm
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:47 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
And you are surprised?
Nope... I feed them so that they will not feed on me - and they know it. They do nibble from time to time as a not so gentle reminder.
A 71 yo friend was concerned that his relatives would have to take cats that had fed on his corpse when he kicked it. I told him ONE SIMPLE TRICK to avoid being eaten by your pets.
What? Don’t die?
No, put a sign on the mailbox: "If mail has not been taken in for three days, please ask the police to do a health and safety check."
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11392
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:48 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:43 am
TJrandom wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:48 am
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:01 pm
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:47 pm
TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
And you are surprised?
Nope... I feed them so that they will not feed on me - and they know it. They do nibble from time to time as a not so gentle reminder.
A 71 yo friend was concerned that his relatives would have to take cats that had fed on his corpse when he kicked it. I told him ONE SIMPLE TRICK to avoid being eaten by your pets.
What? Don’t die?
No, put a sign on the mailbox: "If mail has not been taken in for three days, please ask the police to do a health and safety check."
That simply won't do it. What if the cats bring in the mail? Didn't think of that did ya...

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9824
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:29 am

My cat comes over to get petted before he goes to leave scat in the litter box.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:38 am

Pyrrho wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:29 am
My cat comes over to get petted before he goes to leave scat in the litter box.
He didn't poop on you? Feel honored.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9824
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:38 am
Pyrrho wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:29 am
My cat comes over to get petted before he goes to leave scat in the litter box.
He didn't poop on you? Feel honored.
Had one, years ago, that pissed in the toaster. Really enhanced the ambience in the kitchen on a Monday morning.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 17810
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:59 pm

As demonstrated..........cats like every other higher animal has a range of behaviors/actions. We have lots of feral cats in our neighborhood. The old ladies like to feed them and for some reason local animal control will catch them, neuter them, then release them back from whence they came. Stupid public policy. We should eat them of course. Once skinned, they look just like rabbits, beheaded and declawed.

My sister trains all her cats to fetch rolled up paper balls. Amazing what can happen if you spend the time.............. Dogs do it from birth.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 14444
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by JO 753 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 pm
Three cats, three personalities. One is Missy Hissy, one is Miss Prim, and one is a 37 pound tom cat.
Big or fat?
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26432
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Monster wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:10 pm
This has been on my mind due to seeing a TED talk about how our pet cats see their human owners. The TED talk said that cats see us as one of these.

...
b. Prey
...
It was said the message of little birdies and half-eaten mice on your doorstep is: "You'll be next." :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5480
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Austin Harper » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Somebody explain why my cat cuddles everything. Seen here loving on a magazine.
20190102_220903_1_1.gif
Edit: That's a gif but apparently they don't animate unless you click on them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Image
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:09 am

I'm with Gawdzilla. It is one of life's pleasures to try work on a computer, in winter, while a cat attempts to make itself comfortable on both your arms, simultaneously.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:09 am
I'm with Gawdzilla. It is one of life's pleasures to try work on a computer, in winter, while a cat attempts to make itself comfortable on both your arms, simultaneously.
While acknowledging that a fat-{!#%@} tomcat will crash wherever he can. This is the same cat six years later:

Image
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26432
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:55 pm

That's a lovely kitty home. I like his zippy curtain ties. :mrgreen:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:02 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:55 pm
That's a lovely kitty home. I like his zippy curtain ties. :mrgreen:
We have three of those. The zips prevent any interruption with the view of Arrogant Squirrel and the Grackle Horde.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10571
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Poodle » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:46 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 pm
I think my kittens see me as an easy meal ticket...
I see kittens as an easy meal ... :twisted:

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12539
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:39 pm

Nar, they do not taste good.

I am not a cat lover. I live in a semi wilderness area, surrounded by regenerating native rain forest, and we want all the native birds we can get. Our neighbours have two of those disgusting feline murderers of endangered native birds. Sadly, I am not permitted to shoot them. Neither cats nor neighbours.
Damn !!

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:39 pm
Nar, they do not taste good.

I am not a cat lover. I live in a semi wilderness area, surrounded by regenerating native rain forest, and we want all the native birds we can get. Our neighbours have two of those disgusting feline murderers of endangered native birds. Sadly, I am not permitted to shoot them. Neither cats nor neighbours.
Damn !!
You'll kill more animals in your lifetime than any cat.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26432
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:33 pm

Seems the cat murglars are getting mixed reviews...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23242
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Just another internet kerfluffle.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34493
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gord » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote: How do our pet cats see us?
With the proper eyewear:

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

mack_10
New Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 am

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by mack_10 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:52 pm

I used to work for public housing
When the neighbours do not see elderly neighbours and start smelling "the smell" they called us
I was the man in the office so I got the job of taking the keys and letting the cops in
We found a little old lady once, she had a stroke, her cats started feeding on her before she was dead
There was still cat food in the bowl
I, for one, will never have a cat in my house

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26432
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:11 pm

She smelled deceased before she was dead? :?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
landrew
True Skeptic
Posts: 10074
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by landrew » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:10 pm

I don't think the house cat evolved primarily as a companion and surrogate family member for humans. I think they were kept around primarily for rodent control throughout most of the history of feline domestication.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12539
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:30 pm

I read that they were first kept in ancient Egypt when grain was stored in large granaries, and having a couple cats around the granary was extremely good to deterring mice. Not rats. A large rat can fight off a small cat. I would imagine that a group of large rats could chase off a large cat.

User avatar
landrew
True Skeptic
Posts: 10074
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by landrew » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:30 pm
I read that they were first kept in ancient Egypt when grain was stored in large granaries, and having a couple cats around the granary was extremely good to deterring mice. Not rats. A large rat can fight off a small cat. I would imagine that a group of large rats could chase off a large cat.
One could argue that rats have evolved to a larger size over time as a result of being picked off by cats.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11392
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by TJrandom » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Are you sure that cats exist at all? Maybe those cute critters are large rats in drag... ;)

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34493
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: My nightmare
Location: Transcona

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by Gord » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:17 am

TJrandom wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:21 pm
Are you sure that cats exist at all? Maybe those cute critters are large rats in drag... ;)
Surely you're thinking of dogs. Sorry, I mean "dogs". https://heycrowd.com/?id=1424303-does-m ... k-she-does
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

User avatar
TJrandom
Has No Life
Posts: 11392
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.

Re: How do our pet cats see us?

Post by TJrandom » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:26 am

Do they meow like a rat?