Guess who is proven right, AGAIN.

What does make the world turn?
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Guess who is proven right, AGAIN.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:30 am

Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Guess who is proven right, AGAIN.

Post by Monster » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:54 am

One of the commenters:
Brad Watson
I AM the returned Christ and Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've unveiled secrets hidden since the founding of this world including... The Conglomerate (of Universes) - Universe Creation Theory, GOD-guided (Co)Evolution Theory, GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor); FIG=6|7 Code - Design Worlds Theory, Unified Strings 21 or 19 Dimensions & Aspects of Spacetime - Physics' 'Theory of Everything', S=19 Theory, Defining GOD, Speed & Power of GOD's Thought, Defining God-incarnate, Universal Relationships Eternal Theory, Reincarnation Theory: 26 Principles including Theory of Luck Equation & Buddhists' 4 Points.

These 'Beyond Einstein Theories' satisfy the Bible prophecy of The Revelation 5:1, "the book/scroll sealed with 7 seals".
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:52 am

Monster wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:54 am
One of the commenters:
Brad Watson
I AM the returned Christ and Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've unveiled secrets hidden since the founding of this world including... The Conglomerate (of Universes) - Universe Creation Theory, GOD-guided (Co)Evolution Theory, GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor); FIG=6|7 Code - Design Worlds Theory, Unified Strings 21 or 19 Dimensions & Aspects of Spacetime - Physics' 'Theory of Everything', S=19 Theory, Defining GOD, Speed & Power of GOD's Thought, Defining God-incarnate, Universal Relationships Eternal Theory, Reincarnation Theory: 26 Principles including Theory of Luck Equation & Buddhists' 4 Points.

These 'Beyond Einstein Theories' satisfy the Bible prophecy of The Revelation 5:1, "the book/scroll sealed with 7 seals".
According to his website (which I cannot reccomend):
...(I) have written the 74-page booklet 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, nonlocality, retrocausality, subconscious telepathy, and design-and-alignment' that fulfills the prophecy of the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" - The Revelation 5:1. According to the Bible, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can produce this....
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/rev/5.html
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
Well. I'm glad to hear that writing a 74 page pamphlet has settled that, then. I wonder why he holds it in his right hand while sitting on the throne? What's his left hand doing?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Dwayne de Schwamp

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Einstein's simple approach to gravity has proved uncannily durable, for over a century now, vanquishing more complicated rivals like Brans-Dicke, which ought to be able to predict more, since it has more adjustable parameters. GR has just the one: the cosmological constant (unless you count the gravitational constant that has been around for centuries).

Poor Brad Watson. I've known a number of people with his mental malady over the years. They generally have delusions of grandeur (conquering hero fantasies) and delusions of persecution (suffering hero fantasies). I can't actually blame them: schizophrenia almost certainly has physiological causes that strike a certain portion of the population. Like Donald Trump, though, whatever their apparent interest in the world, they are very single-mindedly focused on themselves. The rest of the world is only a prop in their fantasy life.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”

― Frédéric Bastiat (1801–1850), French economist

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:39 pm

Unlike Donald Trump, they don't get what they want.

Conclusion: Not really much like Donald Trump.
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.