She looks OK for her age.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by OlegTheBatty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Poodle wrote:She looks OK for her age.
Yeah, and that's without her makeup.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:10 am

Poodle wrote:
sandisk wrote:
Cygnus_X1 wrote:'Everything is connected' is often used as mystical hocus pocus, when in fact the inter-connectivity of stuff has an extremely logical and down to earth basis. The process of existing is by definition one of interaction. A thing that did not interact with anything else in our universe, to all extents and purposes would not exist to our universe. Thus the mere act of existing is one of interaction and connection.
What is your proof of what u said? How do u KNOW that something that doesn't interact doesn't exist? Is there any evidence of such? That sounds very nonsensical to me.
And even If it is true, doesn't mean that "everything is connected", this is also hocus pocus BS.
Look up WIMPs - weakly interacting massive particles - which are, theoretically, the essence of dark matter (itself theoretical). Dark matter, if it exists, is going to be extremely difficult to find as a direct result of that very weak interaction. If there was no interaction at all, then there could be no detection at all - on any level, by anything existing in the universe. As such a thing would not impinge in any way, no matter how insignificant, on even the tiniest, weeniest little bit of reality as we define it, then it effectively does not exist.
Now the fine point - something that effectively does not exist does not exist unless you can come up with an alternative (but rational) definition of the word 'exist'.

Lmao, you didn't proved {!#%@} here, u just said that if something is not interacting it doesnt exist, thats an assumption out of your ass, how would you know that if u wouldnt be making the observation? It is like saying the moon doesnt exist if there is no observer. Thats BS. It does exist with or without interaction with anything. And where is "matter" in dark energy? There is no matter there, and we dont know nothing about it.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote:What is the proof of "modern" "humans" "evolving"
I also assume you have had too many bongs in row,.........however...

Do you want me to start with the fossil evidence, DNA evidence, physiological evidence or environmental evidence going all the way back to Australopithecines?

Meet Lucy, your 3.2 million year old cousin from Africa. Lucy 2.jpgLucy 1.jpg
I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS. For masons, Lucy = Lucifer, the "ego" self , this is all a masonic fantasy. We shouldnt be labelled "humans" as there is no such thing at all. "Fossil evidence" I know all about it tho. But this false fantasy will go on, as its own agenda is to diminish people's ego towards animals.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 am

Sandisk

Nothing unusual there. There are numerous morons who refuse to believe that humans evolved from apes. But the evidence is unmistakeable if you actually look it up, and keep an open mind.

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:22 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Sandisk

Nothing unusual there. There are numerous morons who refuse to believe that humans evolved from apes. But the evidence is unmistakeable if you actually look it up, and keep an open mind.
Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs.
But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am

sandisk wrote: I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS.
You are a very confused person. Micro evolution is a slight change in gene frequency in the gene pool of one species. Evolution (or Macro-evolution) is where two separated gene pools diversify so much, that members of the separate gene pools can no longer have fertile offspring. The two genes pools, or species evolve separately.

Are you saying there is a magical reason that stops macro evolution occurring? What is that magical mechanism?

Can you explain to me why human gene mapping shows that modern humans have legacy genes from earlier species we evolved from?
sandisk wrote:We shouldnt be labelled "humans" as there is no such thing at all.
You belong to the (human) species homo sapien. Try having fertile offspring with a chimpanzee and don't forget to tell us how you go. :D

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:32 am

Sandisk

We evolved from apes, and in fact, we are still part of the ape taxonomy. ie. We ARE apes!

The common ancestor between humans and chimps was an ape. Ardipithecus, one of our ancestors, was an ape. So were the Australopithecines, Homo habilis, Homo erectus, Homo heidelbergensis, and Homo sapiens. We evolved from apes. We are apes.

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS.
You are a very confused person. Micro evolution is a slight change in gene frequency in the gene pool of one species. Evolution (or Macro-evolution) is where two separated gene pools diversify so much, that members of the separate gene pools can no longer have fertile offspring. The two genes pools, or species evolve separately.

Are you saying there is a magical reason that stops macro evolution occurring? What is that magical mechanism?

Can you explain to me why human gene mapping shows that modern humans have legacy genes from earlier species we evolved from?
sandisk wrote:We shouldnt be labelled "humans" as there is no such thing at all.
You belong to the (human) species homo sapien. Try having fertile offspring with a chimpanzee and don't forget to tell us how you go. :D
I dont belong to any of the {!#%@} you said, lmao. But thats nice belief you have.
And there is no "human" modern, ugly or whatever. NO HUMAN at all, this is a non existent BS.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am

On micro evolution.

This is a common piece of bulldust spouted by religious morons. Religious people do not like evolution, but cannot deny the evidence for evolutionary change, so they 'accept' micro-evolution, and then refuse the clear and obvious consequence, which is macro-evolution over geological time. Just another form of total stupidity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am

sandisk wrote: Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs. But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}
Sooooo.......why do we share genes in higher frequency with our more recent common ancestors?

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space? God made us?
:D

Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster

Post by Cadmusteeth » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 am

sandisk wrote:
I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS. For masons, Lucy = Lucifer, the "ego" self , this is all a masonic fantasy.
That set of fossils was named after the Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs. But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}
Sooooo.......why do we share genes in higher frequency with our more recent common ancestors?

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space?
God made us?
There is absolutely no god, and creationism is utter BS. I just disagree with this lucy ape masonic crap. I know a lot about it.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:38 am

sandisk wrote: I dont belong to any of the {!#%@} you said, lmao. But thats nice belief you have.
And there is no "human" modern, ugly or whatever. NO HUMAN at all, this is a non existent BS.
I see..... You refuse to answer any of my direct questions because they interferes with your religious framework.

Why are you posting on a science forum?

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space? God made us?
"Human" came from nowhere, because there is no such thing as a "human" , the "human" is just a mental image you believe in, pure imagination, there is no such thing.

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: I dont belong to any of the {!#%@} you said, lmao. But thats nice belief you have.
I see..... You refuse to answer any of my direct questions because they interferes with your religious framework.

Why are you posting on a science forum?
Hahha, do you really think I'm religious? i'm more into idealism than into god's BS, and idealism is also bs.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am

sandisk wrote: There is absolutely no god, and creationism is utter BS. I just disagree with this lucy ape masonic crap.
1) Where did modern homo sapiens come from 195,000 years ago?

2) What is your religious explanation for where humans come from?

sandisk wrote: I know a lot about it.
You don't even know what the theory of evolution is do you? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:42 am

sandisk wrote: Hahha, do you really think I'm religious?
Yes and ignorant.

sandisk
Poster

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: There is absolutely no god, and creationism is utter BS. I just disagree with this lucy ape masonic crap.
1) Where did modern homo sapiens come from 195,000 years ago?

2) What is your religious explanation for where humans come from?

sandisk wrote: I know a lot about it.
You don't even know what the theory of evolution is do you? :lol:
Humans dont exist.
But people came from the result of evolution, apes or fishes have absolutely nothing to do with it.

I know.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 am

sandisk wrote:Humans dont exist.
Obviously humans do. Have you had sex yet with a chimpanzee and had fertile offspring? :D
sandisk wrote:I know.
Well explain your working theory to us so we can all laugh at you some more. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

An example of "Total confusion"

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am

sandisk today wrote: i'm more into solipsism and idealism than into god's BS
sandisk previously wrote: Please, ADM (forum moderator), could you erase these 2 threads created by me? I'm trying to forget about solipcism, but I want to continue to access the forum, but I keep seeing the topics and I keep remembering it. If you can I would appreciate
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26141&p=488363#p488363

Try a religious forum. :lol:

Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster

Post by Cadmusteeth » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:19 am

You can say that no one here can proove anything and be right. You wouldn't have validated your other point here by doing so, but you do you.

sandisk
Poster

Re: An example of "Total confusion"

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk today wrote: i'm more into solipsism and idealism than into god's BS
sandisk previously wrote: Please, ADM (forum moderator), could you erase these 2 threads created by me? I'm trying to forget about solipcism, but I want to continue to access the forum, but I keep seeing the topics and I keep remembering it. If you can I would appreciate
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26141&p=488363#p488363

Try a religious forum. :lol:
I've changed my mind since then, now I do like the philosophy of solipsism, even knowing it to be bs, but it is good to {!#%@} with someone's mind :twisted:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: An example of "Total confusion"

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:40 am

sandisk wrote: I've changed my mind since then, now I do like the philosophy of solipsism, even knowing it to be bs, but it is good to {!#%@} with someone's mind
I'm thrilled for your self indulgence.

Now get on with answering some direct questions.

You claim modern homo sapiens don't exist as a species, yet you can't explain why only homo sapiens can breed and have fertile offspring, with other homo sapiens. So what is your alternative claim?

You claim evolution ( Macro evolution) is not true, yet you claim micro-evolution is real. So what prevents the gene frequency in two separated populations of the same species becoming so different that they can no longer have fertile offspring? What is the magical explanation for your claim?

Modern humans contain DNA in higher frequency, of our more recent common ancestors, proving evolution is real. Do you directly deny this? Where do you think modern humans came from 195,000 year ago?

Some species of whales are born with legs, as a legacy of their evolution from land mammals. How do you explain this if you don't thing evolution is real?

Our direct ancestor is homo habilis ("Handy man" ) and the first hominid to use complex stone tools. What do you think happened to homo habilis? Do you accept our ancestor could have gone extinct 1.5 million years ago as more advanced hominids evolved?

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 am

Gosh - a lot of BS under the bridge since I last looked - mostly as a word quoted in the posts from sandisk. But let me take you back to your ...

"Lmao, you didn't proved {!#%@} here, u just said that if something is not interacting it doesnt exist, thats an assumption out of your ass

..." statement, sandisk.

Sheer poetry though it is, I'm sure that your teacher did tell you about adjectives and adverbs, so I'm also sure that you know the difference between 'non-interacting' and 'weakly interacting' just as you know the difference between skool and playtime. A teeny weeny bit of advice, then - read the {!#%@} responses properly before issuing puerile replies.