WTF is it with this non duality BS?

How should we think about weird things?
User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10727
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Poodle » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:25 am

She looks OK for her age.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11903
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by OlegTheBatty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Poodle wrote:She looks OK for her age.
Yeah, and that's without her makeup.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:10 am

Poodle wrote:
sandisk wrote:
Cygnus_X1 wrote:'Everything is connected' is often used as mystical hocus pocus, when in fact the inter-connectivity of stuff has an extremely logical and down to earth basis. The process of existing is by definition one of interaction. A thing that did not interact with anything else in our universe, to all extents and purposes would not exist to our universe. Thus the mere act of existing is one of interaction and connection.
What is your proof of what u said? How do u KNOW that something that doesn't interact doesn't exist? Is there any evidence of such? That sounds very nonsensical to me.
And even If it is true, doesn't mean that "everything is connected", this is also hocus pocus BS.
Look up WIMPs - weakly interacting massive particles - which are, theoretically, the essence of dark matter (itself theoretical). Dark matter, if it exists, is going to be extremely difficult to find as a direct result of that very weak interaction. If there was no interaction at all, then there could be no detection at all - on any level, by anything existing in the universe. As such a thing would not impinge in any way, no matter how insignificant, on even the tiniest, weeniest little bit of reality as we define it, then it effectively does not exist.
Now the fine point - something that effectively does not exist does not exist unless you can come up with an alternative (but rational) definition of the word 'exist'.

Lmao, you didn't proved {!#%@} here, u just said that if something is not interacting it doesnt exist, thats an assumption out of your ass, how would you know that if u wouldnt be making the observation? It is like saying the moon doesnt exist if there is no observer. Thats BS. It does exist with or without interaction with anything. And where is "matter" in dark energy? There is no matter there, and we dont know nothing about it.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote:What is the proof of "modern" "humans" "evolving"
I also assume you have had too many bongs in row,.........however...

Do you want me to start with the fossil evidence, DNA evidence, physiological evidence or environmental evidence going all the way back to Australopithecines?

Meet Lucy, your 3.2 million year old cousin from Africa. Lucy 2.jpgLucy 1.jpg
I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS. For masons, Lucy = Lucifer, the "ego" self , this is all a masonic fantasy. We shouldnt be labelled "humans" as there is no such thing at all. "Fossil evidence" I know all about it tho. But this false fantasy will go on, as its own agenda is to diminish people's ego towards animals.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12861
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:18 am

Sandisk

Nothing unusual there. There are numerous morons who refuse to believe that humans evolved from apes. But the evidence is unmistakeable if you actually look it up, and keep an open mind.

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:22 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:Sandisk

Nothing unusual there. There are numerous morons who refuse to believe that humans evolved from apes. But the evidence is unmistakeable if you actually look it up, and keep an open mind.
Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs.
But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am

sandisk wrote: I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS.
You are a very confused person. Micro evolution is a slight change in gene frequency in the gene pool of one species. Evolution (or Macro-evolution) is where two separated gene pools diversify so much, that members of the separate gene pools can no longer have fertile offspring. The two genes pools, or species evolve separately.

Are you saying there is a magical reason that stops macro evolution occurring? What is that magical mechanism?

Can you explain to me why human gene mapping shows that modern humans have legacy genes from earlier species we evolved from?
sandisk wrote:We shouldnt be labelled "humans" as there is no such thing at all.
You belong to the (human) species homo sapien. Try having fertile offspring with a chimpanzee and don't forget to tell us how you go. :D

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12861
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:32 am

Sandisk

We evolved from apes, and in fact, we are still part of the ape taxonomy. ie. We ARE apes!

The common ancestor between humans and chimps was an ape. Ardipithecus, one of our ancestors, was an ape. So were the Australopithecines, Homo habilis, Homo erectus, Homo heidelbergensis, and Homo sapiens. We evolved from apes. We are apes.

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS.
You are a very confused person. Micro evolution is a slight change in gene frequency in the gene pool of one species. Evolution (or Macro-evolution) is where two separated gene pools diversify so much, that members of the separate gene pools can no longer have fertile offspring. The two genes pools, or species evolve separately.

Are you saying there is a magical reason that stops macro evolution occurring? What is that magical mechanism?

Can you explain to me why human gene mapping shows that modern humans have legacy genes from earlier species we evolved from?
sandisk wrote:We shouldnt be labelled "humans" as there is no such thing at all.
You belong to the (human) species homo sapien. Try having fertile offspring with a chimpanzee and don't forget to tell us how you go. :D
I dont belong to any of the {!#%@} you said, lmao. But thats nice belief you have.
And there is no "human" modern, ugly or whatever. NO HUMAN at all, this is a non existent BS.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 12861
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Lance Kennedy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am

On micro evolution.

This is a common piece of bulldust spouted by religious morons. Religious people do not like evolution, but cannot deny the evidence for evolutionary change, so they 'accept' micro-evolution, and then refuse the clear and obvious consequence, which is macro-evolution over geological time. Just another form of total stupidity.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:35 am

sandisk wrote: Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs. But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}
Sooooo.......why do we share genes in higher frequency with our more recent common ancestors?

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space? God made us?
:D

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Cadmusteeth » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 am

sandisk wrote:
I totally agree with micro evolution, just not with this ape picture and this lucy BS. For masons, Lucy = Lucifer, the "ego" self , this is all a masonic fantasy.
That set of fossils was named after the Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs. But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}
Sooooo.......why do we share genes in higher frequency with our more recent common ancestors?

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space?
God made us?
:D
There is absolutely no god, and creationism is utter BS. I just disagree with this lucy ape masonic crap. I know a lot about it.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:38 am

sandisk wrote: I dont belong to any of the {!#%@} you said, lmao. But thats nice belief you have.
And there is no "human" modern, ugly or whatever. NO HUMAN at all, this is a non existent BS.
I see..... You refuse to answer any of my direct questions because they interferes with your religious framework.

Why are you posting on a science forum?

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:39 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs. But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}
Sooooo.......why do we share genes in higher frequency with our more recent common ancestors?

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space? God made us?
:D
"Human" came from nowhere, because there is no such thing as a "human" , the "human" is just a mental image you believe in, pure imagination, there is no such thing.

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: I dont belong to any of the {!#%@} you said, lmao. But thats nice belief you have.
And there is no "human" modern, ugly or whatever. NO HUMAN at all, this is a non existent BS.
I see..... You refuse to answer any of my direct questions because they interferes with your religious framework.

Why are you posting on a science forum?
Hahha, do you really think I'm religious? i'm more into idealism than into god's BS, and idealism is also bs.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 am

sandisk wrote: There is absolutely no god, and creationism is utter BS. I just disagree with this lucy ape masonic crap.
1) Where did modern homo sapiens come from 195,000 years ago?

2) What is your religious explanation for where humans come from?

sandisk wrote: I know a lot about it.
You don't even know what the theory of evolution is do you? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:42 am

sandisk wrote: Hahha, do you really think I'm religious?
Yes and ignorant.

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: There is absolutely no god, and creationism is utter BS. I just disagree with this lucy ape masonic crap.
1) Where did modern homo sapiens come from 195,000 years ago?

2) What is your religious explanation for where humans come from?


sandisk wrote: I know a lot about it.
You don't even know what the theory of evolution is do you? :lol:
Humans dont exist.
But people came from the result of evolution, apes or fishes have absolutely nothing to do with it.

I know.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 am

sandisk wrote:Humans dont exist.
Obviously humans do. Have you had sex yet with a chimpanzee and had fertile offspring? :D
sandisk wrote:I know.
Well explain your working theory to us so we can all laugh at you some more. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

An example of "Total confusion"

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 am

sandisk today wrote: i'm more into solipsism and idealism than into god's BS
sandisk previously wrote: Please, ADM (forum moderator), could you erase these 2 threads created by me? I'm trying to forget about solipcism, but I want to continue to access the forum, but I keep seeing the topics and I keep remembering it. If you can I would appreciate
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26141&p=488363#p488363

Try a religious forum. :lol:

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1310
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Cadmusteeth » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:19 am

You can say that no one here can proove anything and be right. You wouldn't have validated your other point here by doing so, but you do you.

User avatar
sandisk
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 am

Re: An example of "Total confusion"

Post by sandisk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk today wrote: i'm more into solipsism and idealism than into god's BS
sandisk previously wrote: Please, ADM (forum moderator), could you erase these 2 threads created by me? I'm trying to forget about solipcism, but I want to continue to access the forum, but I keep seeing the topics and I keep remembering it. If you can I would appreciate
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26141&p=488363#p488363

Try a religious forum. :lol:
I've changed my mind since then, now I do like the philosophy of solipsism, even knowing it to be bs, but it is good to {!#%@} with someone's mind :twisted:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: An example of "Total confusion"

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:40 am

sandisk wrote: I've changed my mind since then, now I do like the philosophy of solipsism, even knowing it to be bs, but it is good to {!#%@} with someone's mind
I'm thrilled for your self indulgence.

Now get on with answering some direct questions.

You claim modern homo sapiens don't exist as a species, yet you can't explain why only homo sapiens can breed and have fertile offspring, with other homo sapiens. So what is your alternative claim?


You claim evolution ( Macro evolution) is not true, yet you claim micro-evolution is real. So what prevents the gene frequency in two separated populations of the same species becoming so different that they can no longer have fertile offspring? What is the magical explanation for your claim?

Modern humans contain DNA in higher frequency, of our more recent common ancestors, proving evolution is real. Do you directly deny this? Where do you think modern humans came from 195,000 year ago?

Some species of whales are born with legs, as a legacy of their evolution from land mammals. How do you explain this if you don't thing evolution is real?

Our direct ancestor is homo habilis ("Handy man" ) and the first hominid to use complex stone tools. What do you think happened to homo habilis? Do you accept our ancestor could have gone extinct 1.5 million years ago as more advanced hominids evolved?

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10727
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Post-bloom
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Poodle » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 am

Gosh - a lot of BS under the bridge since I last looked - mostly as a word quoted in the posts from sandisk. But let me take you back to your ...

"Lmao, you didn't proved {!#%@} here, u just said that if something is not interacting it doesnt exist, thats an assumption out of your ass

..." statement, sandisk.

Sheer poetry though it is, I'm sure that your teacher did tell you about adjectives and adverbs, so I'm also sure that you know the difference between 'non-interacting' and 'weakly interacting' just as you know the difference between skool and playtime. A teeny weeny bit of advice, then - read the {!#%@} responses properly before issuing puerile replies.

User avatar
mirror93
Regular Poster
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by mirror93 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:20 am

Cygnus_X1 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:04 am
'Everything is connected' is often used as mystical hocus pocus, when in fact the inter-connectivity of stuff has an extremely logical and down to earth basis. The process of existing is by definition one of interaction. A thing that did not interact with anything else in our universe, to all extents and purposes would not exist to our universe. Thus the mere act of existing is one of interaction and connection.
Utter BS :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you left the forum, by reading through your profile, 90% of your posts are all bs.
Nothing is connected and nothing need anything to exist (not talking about interactions). This is buddhist crap. Like most of your posts which were all idealistic nonsense
:paladin:

User avatar
mirror93
Regular Poster
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by mirror93 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:23 am

sandisk wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:39 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: Even the false theory doesn't say that, it says we evolved from a common ancestor from those of apes. There are plenty of studied people debunking this bs. But as I said, I believe in evolution, the true {!#%@}
Sooooo.......why do we share genes in higher frequency with our more recent common ancestors?

Why did modern human gene pools only come into existence 195,000 year ago? Where do you claim modern humans came from? Outer space? God made us?
:D
"Human" came from nowhere, because there is no such thing as a "human" , the "human" is just a mental image you believe in, pure imagination, there is no such thing.
LMAOOOO, tf is this? placid's brother?
:paladin:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:33 am

mirror93 wrote: LMAOOOO, tf is this? placid's brother?
Not really. Sandisk shared some of Placid's fuzzy claims but Sandisk left the forum when he claimed "all Jewish science is wrong".

It was my guess, at the time, that Sandisk was simply looking for a cause to join, where he could promote his other extreme views, that were not related to science.

User avatar
mirror93
Regular Poster
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by mirror93 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:03 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:21 am
:hmm: It seems in reality, there's no such thing as opposites. Or, perhaps, one: There's presence, and there's absence. And what's present is all one continuous line with different stages (and their various names) on it.

Maybe something spooky ( :-P), but nothing wooish about that...
You're joking about this continuous theory right?
I almost mistake you for PLacid
:paladin:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1447
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by placid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:16 pm

sandisk wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:30 am
To say that it's non-dual is BS. the process OPERATES on tension between duality and plurality, duality and plurality is the necessary for processess to occur. without it, there would BE no process. without death, there is no life. without hate, there is no love. without pain there is no pleasure, etc...
embrace duality. move towards the world. acceptance is the key. denial is ignorance.
embrace plurality, know that there is not chair and anti-chair.
Non-duality is duality. The dreamer and dream are one in the same intantaneous moment. There is only the dream that is known.

How can that which is Duality Not be Duality ?

Embrace Non-Duality...which has no opposite...but then again what could a concept mean without it's complimentary opposite? what is up without down? ... so Non-Dual it is then...embrace it all, not just the prefered bits, one in favor of the other does not create the tension that is required for balance...all you'd get is a tipping point...not a perfect tension.
Take the balanced approach and embrace the Non-duality BS...Better Strategy.

Denial is ignorance, and ignorance is bliss. Discernment is the key.

:D

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1447
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by placid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:59 am
Firstly, modern humans are continuously encountering new things, that are unknown to them, that they can't perceive. The classic example is the electron. No one knew an electron existed. Yet something was happening when a cathode ray tube encountered a magnetic field.
First of all, there is nothing new under the sun that is not already here. Discovery is about unearthing what already exists, so nothing new here. If it the discovery were known before hand then there would be no need to discover it...so in actual fact, all known knowledge is sourced in not-knowingness belonging to no knower...discovery made is a claim made I discovered...yeah right, what was already here...that's what knowledge is, it's a fiction upon not-knowing none claiming nothingness.

Knowledge belongs to the realm of fantasized make-belief that things, aka knowledge is believed to exist for real.
What is unknown is eventually known...but that which is unknowable can never be known, aka the knower of what is believed to be known. But who would believe this..except the phantom entity that calls himself Matthew the fictional character, who without such a label, he wouldn't exist...if he didn't believe in labels then nothing would exist or become known. The believer is also a belief, all illusions replacing one illusion with another. No thing is doing any of this because it's all magic.
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:59 am
In fact what you religious dualism followers do, is artificially impose your personally defined binary filter to both explained and unexplained phenomena, This is an absolute worthless waste of time as it can never progress from subjective opinion.
Relgious materialist, the brain god believers...do not understand that all opinion is subjective opinion and that's all there is was and ever will be.
There is nothing beyond a subjective opinion except more subjective opinions.

:D

User avatar
oppressor
New Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:25 am

Re: WTF is it with this non duality BS?

Post by oppressor » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:00 pm

placid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
First of all, there is nothing new
So, according to you don't need to put seeds on earth and water it until they turn into fruits? Not even mentioning the fact that computers, cars, cities, everyone and everything in this century, modernity, etc, etc, all things new, evolved, changed and created, was already pre-set to occur at the primitive time of the universe? Like the future is set on stone? :lol: :lol: :lol:
placid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
Discovery is about unearthing what already exists
So cars, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc...... always existed in the future before it existed? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you also believe time travel to be real and God has planned a fate for everyone and everything? :lol: :lol: :lol:
So go ahead Placid, tell us something that already exists in the future that we can create now, so that we can be a billionaire too?
placid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
to the realm of fantasized make-belief that things
That works exactly for you, with all the stuff you post.
placid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
known...unknown , unknowable knower, known, known.
meaningless word salad, beliefs..
placid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
Relgious materialist, the brain god believers...
The infinity god believer.