Infinite Consciousness

How should we think about weird things?
User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10201
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:47 am

placid wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:The millions of human beings throughout history who have been tortured and slaughtered will be relieved.

Being killed is just an experience no one is having..
On the sliding Trite Bollocks scale of 1 to 10, this scores about 50.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 am

Who you are in essence is dying and living simultaneously forever..because there is no ''other one'' to witness their own birth and death.

You have never witnessed your own birth or death...because you are birthless deathless consciousness dreaming you are born and die.

Any thing born will die...any thing that dies will be born. If you didn't die you could not be born, and vice versa.

It's all consciousness.

When consciousness awakens from its own dream of separation, it will understand it's all one.

When it knows it's all one, it will stop dreaming dreams of killing others, aka itself.

We do this to ourself because there is only self.

No other one is doing this.

In other words, no one ever killed a human being. Because you cannot die, you have never been born, only the mind is born and you have never seen a mind.

Just as there is no one inside a nightly dream character ..there is no one inside the waking character, only the mind and the images of what it projects from itself, there is nothing behind the images.

User avatar
Poodle
True Skeptic
Posts: 10201
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Poodle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Ahah! So you have a nightly dream character, placid. I begin to understand.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Poodle wrote:Ahah! So you have a nightly dream character, placid. I begin to understand.
No, you don't understand, if you did, you wouldn't have put it in that context which is wrong..sorry you lose,try again.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 9249
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:58 pm

placid wrote:Who you are in essence is dying and living simultaneously forever..because there is no ''other one'' to witness their own birth and death.

You have never witnessed your own birth or death...because you are birthless deathless consciousness dreaming you are born and die.

Any thing born will die...any thing that dies will be born. If you didn't die you could not be born, and vice versa.

It's all consciousness.

When consciousness awakens from its own dream of separation, it will understand it's all one.

When it knows it's all one, it will stop dreaming dreams of killing others, aka itself.

We do this to ourself because there is only self.

No other one is doing this.

In other words, no one ever killed a human being. Because you cannot die, you have never been born, only the mind is born and you have never seen a mind.

Just as there is no one inside a nightly dream character ..there is no one inside the waking character, only the mind and the images of what it projects from itself, there is nothing behind the images.
I say some stupid {!#%@} but this here is some stupid {!#%@}
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Aztexan wrote:
I say some stupid {!#%@} but this here is some stupid {!#%@}
Recognising your own {!#%@} is the first step to sanity.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 9249
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Aztexan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 pm

You don't seem to recognize your own {!#%@}. Insane much?
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25675
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Scat lady posts from an assylum.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:03 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Scat lady posts from an assylum.
Welcome to the psyche ward that is the human mind, have you only just figured that out.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Aztexan wrote:You don't seem to recognize your own {!#%@}. Insane much?
How do you know I don't?

I know I do, and you have no way of proving I do not know I do. Stop acting insane, thinking you can know whether or not I can't recognise my non-recognition when you simply cannot know that.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25675
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:45 pm

placid wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Scat lady posts from an assylum.
Welcome to the psyche ward that is the human mind, have you only just figured that out.
Way ahead of you. Liberated.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:52 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
placid wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Scat lady posts from an assylum.
Welcome to the psyche ward that is the human mind, have you only just figured that out.
Way ahead of you. Liberated.
So what, is this a race or something?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25675
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:04 pm

placid wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
placid wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Scat lady posts from an assylum.
Welcome to the psyche ward that is the human mind, have you only just figured that out.
Way ahead of you. Liberated.
So what, is this a race or something?
No. So why do you think you're a coach?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 pm

scrmbldggs wrote: No. So why do you think you're a coach?
That's a great point. It's all about Placid's narcissism.

Everyone here thinks Placid is a confused and retarded hippy for posting his religious crap on a science forum. Everyone here thinks Placid and Confidencia are repulsive.

Yet Placid, is so stupid, he thinks we want to be like him.
:lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:58 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
placid wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
placid wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Scat lady posts from an assylum.
Welcome to the psyche ward that is the human mind, have you only just figured that out.
Way ahead of you. Liberated.
So what, is this a race or something?
No. So why do you think you're a coach?
I don't think that, you do.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Yet Placid, is so stupid, he thinks we want to be like him.
I don't think that, you do.

And the fact that you think I think it when you have no proof, make you a bigger idiot than me fool.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:05 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote: Yet Placid, is so stupid, he thinks we want to be like him.
placid wrote: I don't think that, you do.
Placid, you retarded hippy, you are telling us about your confused silly religion so we can be like you. Why else would you be here? No one wants you here.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote: Yet Placid, is so stupid, he thinks we want to be like him.
placid wrote: I don't think that, you do.
Placid, you retarded hippy, you are telling us about your confused silly religion so we can be like you. Why else would you be here? No one wants you here.
I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here, you are talking to your imaginary friend again fool.


Being nasty to me makes you the bigger fool if you think that will drive me away...all your nastyness is my entertainment fool, you make me stay all the more.

You despise me because you have not encountered anything like me before, one that can hold her own and feel comfortable in her own skin..albeit illusory...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 pm

placid wrote: I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
You wrote and submitted your post, you complete idiot. :lol:
Dumb and dumber.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote: I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
You wrote and submitted your post, you complete idiot.



I'm here just like every one else is discussing opinions like every one else .. it's just that I have different opinions to you and you don't like that..well tough poo... dont cry about it baby.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:21 pm

placid wrote:I don't exist
placid wrote:I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
placid five posts later wrote:I'm here just like every one else is .....
Did you mother drop you on your head as a baby? :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:I don't exist
placid wrote:I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
placid five posts later wrote:I'm here just like every one else is .....
Did you mother drop you on your head as a baby? :lol:
I don't know, I had no knowledge I had a mother when I was a baby.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:33 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:I don't exist
placid wrote:I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
placid five posts later wrote:I'm here just like every one else is .....
:
No one is saying this...what apparently appears to be a human speaking is a dream dreamt by no one.

Investigate the truth for yourself, you'll find it's really really real what I'm not saying fool.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm

placid wrote:I don't exist
placid wrote:I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
placid five posts later wrote:I'm here just like every one else is .....
placid one post later wrote: No one is saying this...
You contradicted yourself again. :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
You contradicted yourself again. :lol:
What self..show me the self mr skeptic all mighty one.

Where is the evidence, the exact location of this self you keep referring to?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 pm

placid wrote: What self..show me the self mr skeptic all mighty one.
There is a photo booth at the Isle of Skye ferry port. Put your hat on the ground and beg for money. When you have raised enough money take a photo of yourself and look at it. :lol:
_____________________________________
placid wrote:I don't exist
placid wrote:I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
placid five posts later wrote:I'm here just like every one else is .....
placid one post later wrote: No one is saying this...
placid one post later wrote: I'm saying I don't exist

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote: What self..show me the self mr skeptic all mighty one.
There is a photo booth at the Isle of Skye ferry port. Put your hat on the ground and beg for money. When you have raised enough money take a photo of yourself and look at it. :lol:
_____________________________________
placid wrote:I don't exist
placid wrote:I'm not here, you have no proof I'm here,
placid five posts later wrote:I'm here just like every one else is .....
placid one post later wrote: No one is saying this...
placid one post later wrote: I'm saying I don't exist
That's weird, because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it, I can find no self, it's just an empty image of what I believe is a self.

We've been through this before Matt...try again...where is the exact location of this self?

Does an image on a piece of photographic paper know it exists fool?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:03 pm

placid wrote: That's weird, because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it, I can find no self, it's just an empty image of what I believe is a self.
Thanks for proving you exist by going down to the photo-booth and taking the photo as I instructed you to do.

You walked right in to that trap, didn't you?
:lol:
Dumb and dumber 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with dream characters

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote: That's weird, because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it, I can find no self, it's just an empty image of what I believe is a self.
Thanks for proving you exist by going down to the photo-booth and taking the photo as I instructed you to do.

You walked right in to that trap, didn't you?
:lol:

Dumb and dumber 3.jpg
Nope, only humans walk into that one, because they are the only ones who are self obsessed as to want an image of themself to validate their existence,...they do this because they have no image of them self,. they absolutely have no fricking idea who or what they are until they see that empty photograph, and then they say I'll buy that thank you very much...and they buy the lie hook line and sinker...it a big lie..because it's just a piece of fuking paper fool.

Try again, loser.

Where is the self?

_________

They don't even need to validate them self, they already are...the image on the photo is just the birth of the separate self idea...an illusion.

Only humans are vain, and that vanity and selfishness is the cause of all human suffering, they do it to them self. they are pathetic creatures.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Placid takes photo and looks at it
placid wrote: That's weird, because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it.........
placid wrote:Nope, only humans walk into that one,
So you are not human? :lol:

User avatar
Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5373
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by Austin Harper » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:27 pm

GUYS, this is exactly why I muted placid. I highly suggest you all do, too. He's talking himself in circles and he either doesn't realize it or doesn't care. In either case, it's not worth continuing.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 pm

Austin Harper wrote:GUYS, this is exactly why I muted placid. I highly suggest you all do, too. He's talking himself in circles and he either doesn't realize it or doesn't care. In either case, it's not worth continuing.
I know you're right. I was seeing if I could get him to say something really funny and ridiculous , but he's just blurting out the same crap.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Placid takes photo and looks at it
placid wrote: That's weird, because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it.........
No, placid is not looking at the photo, no thing aka consciousness is looking at the photo, no thing then says hey that's me, no thing identifies with the picture image seen, because it cannot see itself, the eye cannot see itself only what it is projecting, it is like a camera....it then takes on that identity in the image where it had none prior ..it's takes on a mirror image of itself. The photo is an image of the imageless...the photo image is the looked upon, not the looker.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Austin Harper wrote:GUYS, this is exactly why I muted placid. I highly suggest you all do, too. He's talking himself in circles and he either doesn't realize it or doesn't care. In either case, it's not worth continuing.
You will always ridicule what you don't understand. If Mat continues to reply, it's because he's either trying to refute me or he's trying to understand me, either way, he shows signs of an open mind by staying with me.

We all know the truth, no one is excluded. We are the truth.
Last edited by placid on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:36 pm

placid wrote:.....because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it,
Placid says he looks at the photo
placid wrote:No, placid is not looking at the photo,
You just called yourself "I" in the first sentence. You really don't believe any of your own bull-{!#%@} do you? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 pm

placid wrote: If Mat continues to reply, it's because he's either trying to refute me or he's trying to understand me, .
Nope. I already clearly said I was trying to make you say something really really stupid so I could laugh at you some more. Can't you read? :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:41 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:.....because when I look at a piece of paper with an image on it,
Placid says he looks at the photo
placid wrote:No, placid is not looking at the photo,
You just called yourself "I" in the first sentence. You really don't believe any of your own bull-{!#%@} do you? :lol:
The eye looks at the photo yes, there is only the I ..there is no other I ..the I that is in me is the same I that is in you...that's what oneness is...it is the I that cannot be seen... it is the seeing as evidence in the photo..the seen, the looked upon by I

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote: If Mat continues to reply, it's because he's either trying to refute me or he's trying to understand me, .
Nope. I already clearly said I was trying to make you say something really really stupid so I could laugh at you some more. Can't you read? :lol:
Yes, I know, and that's what I'm doing, it's a good game, laughing at the face in the mirror isn't it...specially when you stick your tongue out and it does the same right back at you.

I know your only trying to catch me out because your sadistic like that, but as you can see, you have so far failed in any counter rebuttal.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Can't you read? :lol:
placid wrote:Yes, I know, and that's what I'm doing,
You're not reading? Uh huh. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29589
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Stupidity with Placid

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:01 am

placid wrote:..that's what oneness is...
Then why do you and Confidencia have two different forum accounts if you are both "one"?

You really are one confused hippy, aren't you?
:D