Mshin's vortex medicine

A skeptical look at medical practices
Mark_ST

Mshin's vortex medicine

Post by Mark_ST » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi Everyone! Just interested in any comment on so-called vortex medicine and esp Mishin's generator. Has anybody tried it? Any experience with vortex medicine and its treatment?
Thanks!

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Mshin's vortex medicine

Post by Gord » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:43 am

OMG. :shock: Are you talking about this: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=ca
The vortex theory of Ether, begun by Nikola Tesla, has found practical use in our days. We bring to your attention the unique device of prophylaxis and health improvement of the organism at the energy-information level - the therapeutic coils of Alexander Mishin.
No! No no no no no! Run away from that, it's pure nonsense!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:48 pm

In the medical world, I believe this is referred to as "a load of bollocks".

Io
Poster

Post by Io » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am

the organism at the energy-information level
Like the gentleman on the other end of the British Gas helpline?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 am

The blue Russian box, with only 4 outlets is Mishin's generator. The wire coil is there to convince idiots. The paddle is for playing ping pong when all your money has run out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mark_ST

Post by Mark_ST » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Well, the thing is that I am not sure it is all nonsense. There is this Russian guy who works for me and about two weeks from now I I got sick with the flu and still had to finish the project. So this guy offered me Mishin's device to give it a try. The strange thing was that two days after I was back on work and all the flu symptoms were gone. So, I just wants to find out if anyone has had real experience using the device or knows people who have. That's all.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Mark_ST wrote:Well, the thing is that I am not sure it is all nonsense. There is this Russian guy who works for me and about two weeks from now I I got sick with the flu and still had to finish the project.

Oh, it's a machine for time travel! :shock:
So this guy offered me Mishin's device to give it a try. The strange thing was that two days after I was back on work and all the flu symptoms were gone. So, I just wants to find out if anyone has had real experience using the device or knows people who have. That's all.
Nah, you're the first. Or is it the last? :scratch:
Lard, save me from your followers.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Mark_ST wrote:Well, the thing is that I am not sure it is all nonsense. There is this Russian guy who works for me and about two weeks from now I I got sick with the flu and still had to finish the project. So this guy offered me Mishin's device to give it a try. The strange thing was that two days after I was back on work and all the flu symptoms were gone. So, I just wants to find out if anyone has had real experience using the device or knows people who have. That's all.
I`ve had that very same experience many times... jeepers, I didn`t know that device was invisible...

Io
Poster

Post by Io » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:03 am

Mark_ST wrote:Well, the thing is that I am not sure it is all nonsense. There is this Russian guy who works for me and about two weeks from now I I got sick with the flu and still had to finish the project. So this guy offered me Mishin's device to give it a try. The strange thing was that two days after I was back on work and all the flu symptoms were gone. So, I just wants to find out if anyone has had real experience using the device or knows people who have. That's all.
So you had a bit of a cold, called it 'flu' like everyone does, then felt better a couple of days later, like everyone does. In between these two events A Russian Guy lent you some wires.

Alternatively, you're drumming up sales.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:16 am

Its totally not the same thing but I got a vibe. "There is this Russian guy" sounds a lot like: "Here hold this beer..."

What could THAT mean?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 am

Mark_ST wrote:Well, the thing is that I am not sure it is all nonsense.
Является ли эта машина генератором?

Какую волновую форму он генерирует?
:D

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:15 am

Claiming that Michelson proved the existence of the ether is a bit out there (when I say "a bit out there" I mean that it's a straightforward lie - a porky-pie liar liar pants on fire kind of thing). Or, as I stated earlier, a load of bollocks.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:02 am

I thought he proved it didn't exist? Or....disproved that it did? Different Michelson??? Different ether?????????????
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Poodle » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am

No - same one. The advertising blurb for this piece of elf-magic claims he proved it to be real.

Mark_ST

Post by Mark_ST » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:32 am

Io wrote:
Mark_ST wrote:Alternatively, you're drumming up sales.
I am not drumming up anything. I am not offering anyone to buy it and I am not saying the device is 100% worth using. I know only one person who has it, but it's only one person and one opinion. I am not sure it helped me, maybe it was just a coincidence... who knows :blush:
What makes it interesting for me is that the device is not for sale only. I mean there is a detailed instruction online provided by Mishin himself and averyone can make it at home, so there is no need to buy it at all. If it were some kind of a trick to make money, why would he offer it for free :confused:
It would be interesting for me to meet some more people who have the device and can share their experience or know someone who has it :)

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:58 am

Oh, well then... that sounds like that trianglely thingie some new agers used to put on their heads - and some still do. I have it on good authority that we even have a few pyramid hatters here on this forum, though I believe I have most of them on ignore. And it seems you can even buy them if you are into such.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 pm

Mark_ST wrote:...... and I am not saying the device is 100% worth using.
As there is absolutely no scientific theory behind the device, nor statistics that suggests it performs any better than a solid lump of wood, we can now add this load of crap to all the other bull-{!#%@} machines that mad people and con artists have developed in history. This includes such gems as Wilhelm Reich's "Orgone Accumulator" from the 1940s.
Orgone Accumulator.jpg
Mark_ST wrote:...detailed instruction online provided by Mishin himself and everyone can make it at home, so there is no need to buy it at all. If it were some kind of a trick to make money, why would he offer it for free ?

He doesn't. Here is his webpage that sells Mishin Disks.
https://dma4you.wixsite.com/mishin-disk/shop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:58 pm

I can tell the Orgone Accumulator is scientific because of all of the sciency books used to prop the door open.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.