bruce lipton

A skeptical look at medical practices

bruce lipton

Post #1  Postby moon08 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:17 am

Please, have you any  information about Bruce Lipton and his scientific activity? I know that he was a scientist but now he is quoted by many strange sites to validate their theories about the power of mind to controll  human genes.

Do you know if he pubblished some scientific articles in addition to his books or dvd that he sell online?

Thanks in advance.
moon08

Re: bruce lipton

Post #2  Postby vanderpoel » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 pm

moon08 wrote:Please, have you any  information about Bruce Lipton and his scientific activity? I know that he was a scientist but now he is quoted by many strange sites to validate their theories about the power of mind to controll  human genes.
Do you know if he pubblished some scientific articles in addition to his books or dvd that he sell online?
Thanks in advance.

Crackpot detector on full alert:
http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22720
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Post #3  Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:17 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
moon08 wrote:Please, have you any  information about Bruce Lipton and his scientific activity? I know that he was a scientist but now he is quoted by many strange sites to validate their theories about the power of mind to controll  human genes.
Thanks in advance.

Crackpot detector on full alert:
http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22720

If you need to have your crackpot detector set on full to detect this dude, perhaps its time for a more powerful unit. If I set MINE on full, you would think it was another Krakatoa!!!!!!
"You can know all the names of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird. Lets look at the bird and see what it is doing - - that is what counts." - Richard Feynman
OlegTheBatty
Uppity Atheist
Has More Than 7K Posts

Post #4  Postby decreptitate777 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks in advance.

Sensationalism sells...to idiots...
decreptitate777
The Dumbest Genius
Regular Poster

Return to Healthcare