Blood Type of Jesus

God, the FSM, and everything else.

Blood Type of Jesus

Post #1  Postby CMc » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Ye faithless, read and tremble.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-rel ... 8543/posts
The blood analyzed recently from two weeping icons in Italy and found to possess extraordinary, unique characteristics is of the AB blood type -- the same type reported in the well-known bleeding Host miracle at Lanciano, Italy, and also detected on the famed Shroud of Turin.

It was last week that word came from noted Italian author Renzo Allegri [left] that blood genetically analyzed from the weeping icons was tested by a prestigious university and allegedly found to be unique to earth -- unlike any genetic structure in the world blood bank. The odds against it being of the particular genetic structure, reported the researchers, were 200 billion to one.

The implication is potentially astonishing: that the blood came from a source that was not preceded by a similar genetic type and was not inherited (as of course Jesus's Blood, if this was His actual genetic structure, would not have been inherited).
User avatar
CMc
Poster
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #2  Postby Chachacha » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:51 pm

*tremble tremble tremble*
Chachacha
Irrational Skeptic
Has More Than 9K Posts
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 2:07 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #3  Postby CMc » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:10 pm

I originally placed this under Religion vs Science, then decided to make it a separate thread to avoid clutter.  landrew responded before I got it accomplished.  There was probably a better way to handle it.  Sorry for the confusion.
by landrew » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:35 pm
 This type of evidence is unacceptable to the binary thinker.

   There can be no gray area, no gray basket within which to file such ideas. No room for true skepticism and doubt,

   It must be dealt with quickly and mercilessly. Such evidence flies in the face of any scientific conclusion, therefore it must be allowed a moment's oxygen.

   Anyone who is less than severe in their ridicule and dismissal of this phenomenon are to be dealt with just as harshly.



To me, it's rather more absurd to dismiss strange evidence with weak excuses, than to put it in my "gray basket" as a true skeptic and simply admit, "I don't know." I'll take the slings and arrows of those who fear strange evidence to such a degree that they will employ any rationale to support their black-and-white wholesale dismissal (and ridicule) of any ideas which do not fit their preconceived conclusions.

I believe there may be a perfectly rational scientific explanation for this phenomenon, all things eventually do, but I don't believe we can reach such explanations by dismissal and ridicule of anything and/or anyone who dares to challenge the existing paradigms. The "box" may be a bit too small at present to account for this evidence, so the intelligent thing is to file it away until we have the means to explain it some day. Under our existing science, we certainly do not. But science is rapidly advancing toward new paradigms in quantum physics; probability, causality and intention.

Ridicule neither proves or disproves anything. Except perhaps that a mind has reached it's limits of reasoning ability.
User avatar
CMc
Poster
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #4  Postby CMc » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:36 pm

landrew, I am agnostic and like to keep an open mind about things, but I also apply a plausibility test to information.  A universe where Icons bleed the blood of Jesus that can be analyzed in a lab is not the universe I think I live in.  If this article is accurate, I need to trash a lifetime of thinking and start over.
User avatar
CMc
Poster
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #5  Postby Aztexan » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 pm

With all due respect, I think they should decapitate every weeping Jesus or Mary as if they were rabid dogs and have the head sent to the State Capitol to be analyzed.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #6  Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 pm

CMc wrote:Ye faithless, read and tremble.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-rel ... 8543/posts
The blood analyzed recently from two weeping icons in Italy and found to possess extraordinary, unique characteristics is of the AB blood type -- the same type reported in the well-known bleeding Host miracle at Lanciano, Italy, and also detected on the famed Shroud of Turin.

It was last week that word came from noted Italian author Renzo Allegri [left] that blood genetically analyzed from the weeping icons was tested by a prestigious university and allegedly found to be unique to earth -- unlike any genetic structure in the world blood bank. The odds against it being of the particular genetic structure, reported the researchers, were 200 billion to one.

The implication is potentially astonishing: that the blood came from a source that was not preceded by a similar genetic type and was not inherited (as of course Jesus's Blood, if this was His actual genetic structure, would not have been inherited).

"So, we extracted the DNA and inserted it into a frog ovum. The results Jesusaurus Rex. We're approaching his paddock now." [/Jesusrassic Park]
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.
User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Annoyer of landrew
Has No Life
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #7  Postby decreptitate777 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm

CMc wrote:Ye faithless, read and tremble.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-rel ... 8543/posts
The blood analyzed recently from two weeping icons in Italy and found to possess extraordinary, unique characteristics is of the AB blood type -- the same type reported in the well-known bleeding Host miracle at Lanciano, Italy, and also detected on the famed Shroud of Turin.

It was last week that word came from noted Italian author Renzo Allegri [left] that blood genetically analyzed from the weeping icons was tested by a prestigious university and allegedly found to be unique to earth -- unlike any genetic structure in the world blood bank. The odds against it being of the particular genetic structure, reported the researchers, were 200 billion to one.

The implication is potentially astonishing: that the blood came from a source that was not preceded by a similar genetic type and was not inherited (as of course Jesus's Blood, if this was His actual genetic structure, would not have been inherited).



What is this crap?  What a disgrace to God...
User avatar
decreptitate777
The Dumbest Genius
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #8  Postby Pyrrho » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Apparently the story dates from 2005

http://www.freeratio.org/showthread.php?t=261824
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.
User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
 
Posts: 9121
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:31 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #9  Postby landrew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:11 am

Pyrrho wrote:Apparently the story dates from 2005

http://www.freeratio.org/showthread.php?t=261824

I know enough about genetics that after 2000 years, the amount of genetic mixing would have rendered any two randomly picked people on earth about equally likely to have be a decendent of Jesus with about the same amount of his DNA.
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #10  Postby Flash » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:26 am

The blood analyzed recently from two weeping icons in Italy and found to possess extraordinary, unique characteristics is of the AB blood type -- the same type reported in the well-known bleeding Host miracle at Lanciano, Italy, and also detected on the famed Shroud of Turin.

Hey, my blood type is AB.   Jesus, what a guy, he had to have his...  fingers in more than one pie. I'll need Templars to protect me now.  :shock:   But it's an irony of fate isn't it?. The only living descendant of Christ and an atheist too ? :lol:
The corporate state seeks to maintain the fiction of our personal agency in the political and economic process. As long as we believe we are participants, a lie sustained through massive propaganda campaigns, endless and absurd election cycles and the pageantry of empty political theater, our corporate oligarchs rest easy in their private jets, boardrooms, penthouses and mansions. - Chris Hedges
User avatar
Flash
Perpetual Poster
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #11  Postby Major Malfunction » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 am

CMc wrote:Ye faithless, read and tremble.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-rel ... 8543/posts
The blood analyzed recently from two weeping icons in Italy and found to possess extraordinary, unique characteristics is of the AB blood type -- the same type reported in the well-known bleeding Host miracle at Lanciano, Italy, and also detected on the famed Shroud of Turin.

It was last week that word came from noted Italian author Renzo Allegri [left] that blood genetically analyzed from the weeping icons was tested by a prestigious university and allegedly found to be unique to earth -- unlike any genetic structure in the world blood bank. The odds against it being of the particular genetic structure, reported the researchers, were 200 billion to one.

The implication is potentially astonishing: that the blood came from a source that was not preceded by a similar genetic type and was not inherited (as of course Jesus's Blood, if this was His actual genetic structure, would not have been inherited).

Ridiculous.

I'm AB. So's my Mum, so was her Mum, so's my daughter. What're the odds? Amazing. We comprise about 5% of the population, or 1 in 20. So to find two random blood samples that are AB is about 1 in 400. Surely, only supernatural forces can swing a miracle with such slim chances. Let's not mention that whoever perpetrated these bleeding icon hoaxes was well aware of the findings from the shroud.

Unique to Earth. That describes anyone and everyone. And 1 in 200 billion are the odds that any human will ever have DNA that is indiscernible from another random sample at the current level of DNA testing technology. Not in the World Blood Bank means the guy hasn't donated to the World Blood Bank - They had a massive 22,000 samples to compare against. So what they've found is an unknown individual's blood in two places. Note there are no DNA results from the shroud or any other of the mentioned AB blood "miracles".

The implication is astonishingly stupid. No one inherits their genetic type. Everyone's genetic type is a unique random recombination of their parent's DNA. Except clones, of course...

This is just another vapid rectal emission of twisted pseudo science from the fruitcake religious fundies, spreading ignorance and lies.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.
User avatar
Major Malfunction
Merinobot
Has More Than 9K Posts
 
Posts: 9282
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:20 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #12  Postby landrew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:49 pm

CMc wrote:landrew, I am agnostic and like to keep an open mind about things, but I also apply a plausibility test to information.  A universe where Icons bleed the blood of Jesus that can be analyzed in a lab is not the universe I think I live in.  If this article is accurate, I need to trash a lifetime of thinking and start over.

This has been the exact bone of contention in many of my postings since i joined this esteemed forum.

I too believe a true skeptic should be "agnostic" about new evidence and keep an open mind, while also applying strict but fair tests upon it.

Many others, it seems, would rather be "atheistic" about new evidence, ridiculing and dismissing any evidence which seems not to fit in the "box" of conventional science as we know it today.

I'm not too worried about having to "trash a lifetime of thinking" and that fear does not corrupt my thinking, making me ridicule the evidence and attack those who talk about the evidence seriously.  I'd rather be a human than a dung-throwing chimpanzee, thanks.  I have faith in science; it has unraveled many mysteries in the past, and sometimes it needs more time than our impatient little minds are willing to give it. I'm not likely to start believing in miracles and magic anytime soon.

If you happen to think as I do, and dare to express such views, don't expect much agreement here. Most of these "skeptics" would rather call you names and ridicule your ideas without reading your posts very carefully. Some of them will even put you on ignore. Don't expect much support; you won't get it.
Last edited by landrew on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #13  Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #14  Postby landrew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:05 pm

ruben lopez wrote:Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo

Strange phenomena often have serious researchers working on the evidence scientifically and even publishing it in some journals.  This has been happening since science began.

Of course that doesn't count as evidence if you throw poo at it, does it? "It's false because I say it is, therefore it's false."  Good certitude, very air-tight.
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #15  Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:34 pm

landrew wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo

Strange phenomena often have serious researchers working on the evidence scientifically and even publishing it in some journals.  This has been happening since science began.

Of course that doesn't count as evidence if you throw poo at it, does it? "It's false because I say it is, therefore it's false."  Good certitude, very air-tight.

Your BS meter needs calibrated.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.
User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Annoyer of landrew
Has No Life
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #16  Postby landrew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:
landrew wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo

Strange phenomena often have serious researchers working on the evidence scientifically and even publishing it in some journals.  This has been happening since science began.

Of course that doesn't count as evidence if you throw poo at it, does it? "It's false because I say it is, therefore it's false."  Good certitude, very air-tight.

Your BS meter needs calibrated.

Like yours? No thanks, I need accuracy.
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #17  Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm

landrew wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
landrew wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo

Strange phenomena often have serious researchers working on the evidence scientifically and even publishing it in some journals.  This has been happening since science began.

Of course that doesn't count as evidence if you throw poo at it, does it? "It's false because I say it is, therefore it's false."  Good certitude, very air-tight.

Your BS meter needs calibrated.

Like yours? No thanks, I need accuracy.

Sorry, your post was garbled. It came through as "I need accuracy." I'm sure it should have been "I lack accuracy."
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.
User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Annoyer of landrew
Has No Life
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #18  Postby landrew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:
landrew wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:
landrew wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo

Strange phenomena often have serious researchers working on the evidence scientifically and even publishing it in some journals.  This has been happening since science began.

Of course that doesn't count as evidence if you throw poo at it, does it? "It's false because I say it is, therefore it's false."  Good certitude, very air-tight.

Your BS meter needs calibrated.

Like yours? No thanks, I need accuracy.

Sorry, your post was garbled. It came through as "I need accuracy." I'm sure it should have been "I lack accuracy."

Well, let me help you by ungarbling:

Your calibration says if it doesn't make sense, it's a lie (BS).

My calibration says if it doesn't make sense, its either a lie or I'm not smart enough to explain it.
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #19  Postby brauneyz » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Oh, poo, another pissing match.. :lol:
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel
User avatar
brauneyz
Persistent Poster
 
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Everywhere, USA

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #20  Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:32 pm

landrew wrote:
ruben lopez wrote:Re: your third paragraph.
what new evidence?
*flings poo

Strange phenomena often have serious researchers working on the evidence scientifically and even publishing it in some journals.  This has been happening since science began.

Of course that doesn't count as evidence if you throw poo at it, does it? "It's false because I say it is, therefore it's false."  Good certitude, very air-tight.


OK fine, but weeping statues is nothing new. With technology it is increasingly possible to better analyze unexplained phenomena. Unfortunately, it is also used to make fancier hoaxes, too.
And I'm not saying it's false just because I say it is. It's just been false so far...
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #21  Postby decreptitate777 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Landrew said:

Your calibration says if it doesn't make sense, it's a lie (BS).

My calibration says if it doesn't make sense, its either a lie or I'm not smart enough to explain it.[/quote]


Gawdzilla is trying to get your goat Landrew...the difference between you two in philosophy is like the difference between bull sh$t and horse sh%t. :D   Hair-splitting mofos...
User avatar
decreptitate777
The Dumbest Genius
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #22  Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:38 pm

:lol:

yer on a roll D777
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #23  Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:47 pm

landrew wrote:Well, let me help you by ungarbling:

Your calibration says if it doesn't make sense, it's a lie (BS).

My calibration says if it doesn't make sense, its either a lie or I'm not smart enough to explain it.

You're not qualified to say what my calibration states, landrew. You're simply not up to the task.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.
User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Annoyer of landrew
Has No Life
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #24  Postby landrew » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 pm

decreptitate777 wrote:
Gawdzilla is trying to get your goat Landrew...the difference between you two in philosophy is like the difference between bull sh$t and horse sh%t. :D   Hair-splitting mofos...

It's amazing how lackadaisical the forum rules have become.
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #25  Postby brauneyz » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:44 pm

landrew wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
Gawdzilla is trying to get your goat Landrew...the difference between you two in philosophy is like the difference between bull sh$t and horse sh%t. :D   Hair-splitting mofos...

It's amazing how lackadaisical the forum rules have become.

Dude, now you're picking a fight with our own beloved Pyrrho?   :wink:
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel
User avatar
brauneyz
Persistent Poster
 
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Everywhere, USA

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #26  Postby Chachacha » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Flash wrote:
The blood analyzed recently from two weeping icons in Italy and found to possess extraordinary, unique characteristics is of the AB blood type -- the same type reported in the well-known bleeding Host miracle at Lanciano, Italy, and also detected on the famed Shroud of Turin.

Hey, my blood type is AB.   Jesus, what a guy, he had to have his...  fingers in more than one pie. I'll need Templars to protect me now.  :shock:   But it's an irony of fate isn't it?. The only living descendant of Christ and an atheist too ? :lol:



:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:



[Aside: ruben lopez, stop flinging poo.]
Chachacha
Irrational Skeptic
Has More Than 9K Posts
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 2:07 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #27  Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh Cha, it's easier if you just learn how to duck.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #28  Postby decreptitate777 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 pm

landrew wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
Gawdzilla is trying to get your goat Landrew...the difference between you two in philosophy is like the difference between bull sh$t and horse sh%t. :D   Hair-splitting mofos...

It's amazing how lackadaisical the forum rules have become.


What is lackadaisical?  The cursing?  Come on...you are taking the high ground?  This is an internet forum not a university debate.  This forum gives us the opportunity to tell it like it is with some crude wittiness...we are not publishing thesis work here!...good thing...because you and Gawdzilla are arguing like a couple of childish bitches anyhow...that wouldn't work in a legitimate academic debate.
User avatar
decreptitate777
The Dumbest Genius
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #29  Postby Chachacha » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 pm

ruben lopez wrote:Oh Cha, it's easier if you just learn how to duck.


It's a new day, ruben lopez, throw shoes not poo.
Chachacha
Irrational Skeptic
Has More Than 9K Posts
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 2:07 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #30  Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Cha, I was born in Texas so I've had BS on my shoes since birth.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #31  Postby Chachacha » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 pm

ruben lopez wrote:Cha, I was born in Texas so I've had BS on my shoes since birth.



Ahhhh, two birds with one stone, so to speak.

....

Or would that be two stones with one bird?


....

I've got it!  I've got it!  Two insults with one throw!



Also reinforces the Japenese custom of removing shoes before entering house.
Last edited by Chachacha on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chachacha
Irrational Skeptic
Has More Than 9K Posts
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 2:07 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #32  Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm

And George Jr. just moved in down the street. :twisted:

note to secret service agents: I'm kidding.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #33  Postby brauneyz » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

decreptitate777 wrote:
landrew wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
Gawdzilla is trying to get your goat Landrew...the difference between you two in philosophy is like the difference between bull sh$t and horse sh%t. :D   Hair-splitting mofos...

It's amazing how lackadaisical the forum rules have become.


What is lackadaisical?  The cursing?  Come on...you are taking the high ground?  This is an internet forum not a university debate.  This forum gives us the opportunity to tell it like it is with some crude wittiness...we are not publishing thesis work here!...good thing...because you and Gawdzilla are arguing like a couple of childish bitches anyhow...that wouldn't work in a legitimate academic debate.

Isn't it funny what makes people tick?   I think the worst landrew has ever called anybody here was a wooist (well, except for that time he called me Toots.  :wink: )  Others really object to being called a fundy.  Gawd calls everybody names, but, like... he's Gawd so he can.   :mrgreen:

Is this still the poopyhead thead?  :?
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel
User avatar
brauneyz
Persistent Poster
 
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Everywhere, USA

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #34  Postby decreptitate777 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 pm

brauneyz wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
landrew wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
Gawdzilla is trying to get your goat Landrew...the difference between you two in philosophy is like the difference between bull sh$t and horse sh%t. :D   Hair-splitting mofos...

It's amazing how lackadaisical the forum rules have become.


What is lackadaisical?  The cursing?  Come on...you are taking the high ground?  This is an internet forum not a university debate.  This forum gives us the opportunity to tell it like it is with some crude wittiness...we are not publishing thesis work here!...good thing...because you and Gawdzilla are arguing like a couple of childish bitches anyhow...that wouldn't work in a legitimate academic debate.

Isn't it funny what makes people tick?   I think the worst landrew has ever called anybody here was a wooist (well, except for that time he called me Toots.  :wink: )  Others really object to being called a fundy.  Gawd calls everybody names, but, like... he's Gawd so he can.   :mrgreen:

Is this still the poopyhead thead?  :?



No more poopyhead...pyrro busted us on the naked ghost thread and will probably do the same here...we should probably have a "let's take it outside" thread where people can duke it out. :duel:  :duel:
User avatar
decreptitate777
The Dumbest Genius
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #35  Postby brauneyz » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 pm

decreptitate777 wrote:
No more poopyhead...pyrro busted us on the naked ghost thread and will probably do the same here...we should probably have a "let's take it outside" thread where people can duke it out. :duel:  :duel:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am certain you deserved it.   :lol:
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel
User avatar
brauneyz
Persistent Poster
 
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Everywhere, USA

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #36  Postby landrew » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:07 am

brauneyz wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
No more poopyhead...pyrro busted us on the naked ghost thread and will probably do the same here...we should probably have a "let's take it outside" thread where people can duke it out. :duel:  :duel:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am certain you deserved it.   :lol:

The LOL means you're joking? I think so, because its not unlike you don't like to take a few shots yourself, well calculated to fall just short of the line. :)
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #37  Postby brauneyz » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:20 am

landrew wrote:
brauneyz wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
No more poopyhead...pyrro busted us on the naked ghost thread and will probably do the same here...we should probably have a "let's take it outside" thread where people can duke it out. :duel:  :duel:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am certain you deserved it.   :lol:

The LOL means you're joking? I think so, because its not unlike you don't like to take a few shots yourself, well calculated to fall just short of the line. :)

Yes, the little LOL guys mean I'm joking.  I am not joking in that I do not know what Crep is talking about with the naked ghosts.  But when it comes to Pyrrho, I would not joke.  His sunglasses scare me.   :mrgreen:

As for falling short of the line:  I've never been spanked by Pyrrho, so I have some idea where that line is.  Of course, I've been known to kick a bit of sand around to blur it.   But I hope you got a giggle out of it.
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel
User avatar
brauneyz
Persistent Poster
 
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Everywhere, USA

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #38  Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:29 am

brauneyz wrote: Gawd calls everybody names, but, like... he's Gawd so he can.   :mrgreen:

I am frequently accused of character definition.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.
User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Annoyer of landrew
Has No Life
 
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 am

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #39  Postby brauneyz » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:07 am

Gawdzilla wrote:
brauneyz wrote: Gawd calls everybody names, but, like... he's Gawd so he can.   :mrgreen:

I am frequently accused of character definition.

Touche`.   :mrgreen:
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel
User avatar
brauneyz
Persistent Poster
 
Posts: 3767
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Everywhere, USA

Re: Blood Type of Jesus

Post #40  Postby landrew » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm

brauneyz wrote:
landrew wrote:
brauneyz wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
No more poopyhead...pyrro busted us on the naked ghost thread and will probably do the same here...we should probably have a "let's take it outside" thread where people can duke it out. :duel:  :duel:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am certain you deserved it.   :lol:

The LOL means you're joking? I think so, because its not unlike you don't like to take a few shots yourself, well calculated to fall just short of the line. :)

Yes, the little LOL guys mean I'm joking.  I am not joking in that I do not know what Crep is talking about with the naked ghosts.  But when it comes to Pyrrho, I would not joke.  His sunglasses scare me.   :mrgreen:

As for falling short of the line:  I've never been spanked by Pyrrho, so I have some idea where that line is.  Of course, I've been known to kick a bit of sand around to blur it.   But I hope you got a giggle out of it.

Aw, whatthehell, I may claim I'm here only for good, clean, structured debate, but I have to admit to deriving some clandestine pleasure from the odd verbal joust or two :-)
Having enemies means you have stood up for something in your life -Winston Churchill
landrew
Has More Than 6K Posts
 
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:51 am

Next

Return to Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

MIB
MIB
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! MIB