Irving confirming 5-6m Jews were killed

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
BRoI
Poster

Irving confirming 5-6m Jews were killed

Postby BRoI » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:43 pm

I think he's said this a few times in recent years, and will post them here as and when I find them. Following is one from March 2016 at a meeting of the "Scottish Forum".

Bear in mind: he is answering a question here and does not consult any notes, the footage was recorded the month he turned 78, and he obviously couldn't have also been talking about the Holocaust in his actual address to the meeting.

QUESTION FROM THE AUDIENCE:
May I ask you what your current view of what's called the "Holocaust" is, the extent of it?

DAVID IRVING:
Very tricky question, because it's the kind of question the enemy would like to get on tape, and my answer.

I'll tell you very briefly, I'm writing the biography of Heinrich Himmler at present.

If you break up the Holocaust into its three or four separate elements, then you have the original element which is the police operations on the Eastern Front and in Poland, which are regular police operations the kind of which occur in any military conflict.

Then you have the second phase, which is more the ethnic cleansing kind of operation being carried out by Heinrich Himmler to tackle the problem of "Judea", which I've decided to call it in my [Himmler] biography. The original problem began for the Germans in 1933 with the famous headline in the Daily Express, Sunday Express, "Judea Declares War on Germany", and it is basically the German response. They're getting rid of the problem once and for all, with Heinrich Himmler under various guises liquidating the Jews, both enemy Jews and German Jews throughout 1942 and 1943. We know that went on due to the intercepted messages; the intercepted messages of the SS leave no doubt at all that very large numbers were dealt with. It's possible that certain people in the SS may have been exaggerating but not significantly.

And in 1942 and 1943, in the four camps [of] Operation Reinhard[t] on the Eastern Front, along the river Bug, named [sic] the camps known as Sobibor, Belzec, Majdanek and Treblinka. The police chief in Lublin named Odilo Globocnik—who deserves far more attention from the history books than Adolf Eichmann and small characters like that—he's was liquidating a total of 1.25 million in 1942 and probably about the same number in 1943. So, you've got about 2.8 million in those two operations, add to that the shootings on the Eastern Front and in Poland in the previous years, and finally the liquidation of the Jews in Slovakia and Hungary in 1944. And you come to a figure that's, give or take, close to the figure that Jews themselves now espouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH47MeOyWV0
"... these witnesses would swear to anything if it gets the Germans killed."
- Solomon Surowitz, Assistant Prosecutor at the 1947 Buchenwald trial.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: Irving confirming 5-6m Jews were killed

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:15 pm

finally the liquidation of the Jews in Slovakia and Hungary in 1944.

Hhhhhhmmmmm, seems like he's still struggling a bit with Auschwitz, he didn't mention what happened to them.

I don't want to knitpick him to death on this stuff, Rabbit. His past is troubling to me, I also think he tailors his message to whoever he is speaking to at any given time. So, sure, in front of the "Scottish Forum" he'll give the standard view but in front of the right-wing loonies he'll change again.

If he really wants to show that he's changed then he'd stop attending events with 9-11 "Truthers" and Holocaust denying whack jobs like Alison Chabloz.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 pm

Naturally Irving can speak in front of or attend anything he likes.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:21 pm

I don't know or care about these groups, but I bet you the "Scottish Forum" has some sort of relationship with the "London Forum", who you believe are "neo-Nazis and white supremacists".

Hhhhhhmmmmm, seems like he's still struggling a bit with Auschwitz, he didn't mention what happened to them.

Not by name, but he said:
and finally the liquidation of the Jews in Slovakia and Hungary in 1944.

You have to give a little leeway to anyone ad libbing. I didn't bitch about him claiming that roughly the same numbers were killed in AR in '43 as in '42, no one believes that.
Last edited by BRoI on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 pm

BRoI wrote:I don't know or care about these groups, but I bet you the "Scottish Forum" has some sort of relationship with the "London Forum", who you believe are "neo-Nazis and white supremacists".

Not by name, but he said:
and finally the liquidation of the Jews in Slovakia and Hungary in 1944.

You would know better than I about the whackadoodles on your side of the pond, Rabbit.

It's telling that he didn't mention Auschwitz, like David Cole I don't think he can give that one up.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Irving in United States during 2014:

QUESTION FROM AUDIENCE:
There very well could have been six million Jews that were processed by the nazis?

IRVING:
Well, we're in the ballpark. And that's why I think revisionists make a mistake questioning those numbers because that's where eventually [?] and I can also understand the Jews being deeply aggrieved that these horrible numbers are being questioned by revisionists. When in fact they should be questioning was Adolf Hitler told, was it an act of the German state—the head of the state.

@ 1:38:35

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:07 am

BRoI wrote:Irving in United States during 2014:

QUESTION FROM AUDIENCE:
There very well could have been six million Jews that were processed by the nazis?

IRVING:
Well, we're in the ballpark. And that's why I think revisionists make a mistake questioning those numbers because that's where eventually [?] and I can also understand the Jews being deeply aggrieved that these horrible numbers are being questioned by revisionists. When in fact they should be questioning was Adolf Hitler told, was it an act of the German state—the head of the state.

@ 1:38:35

And, just out of morbid curiosity, what is your current (as in right this second) opinion. You seem to have lapsed back into denial.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:32 am

The video in the OP is unsurprisingly blocked in my country. Can someone give some samples from the comment section?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Oozy_Substance
Poster

Postby Oozy_Substance » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:45 am

Are there any deniers left? They are dropping like flies.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:59 am

Oozy_Substance wrote:Are there any deniers left? They are dropping like flies.

They spawn like flies on YouTube and Twitter.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:23 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Can someone give some samples from the comment section?

It's a little hard to read, but I'll pm you the original image
https://www.ezphotoshare.com/image/sFE5FU

EDIT: I can't pm you it / poxy system

EDIT 2: Actually, **** that link, use these:

1. http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c37e34532c66f0afb0763ca2594c1fa1.jpg

2. http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/bd3c89f8981d9af585108fde1a314b47.jpg

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I don't want to knitpick him to death on this stuff...

Neither do I, but apparently he did say "in" and not "from" or "of"...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I don't want to knitpick him to death on this stuff...

Neither do I, but apparently he did say "in" and not "from" or "of"...

True but Irving didn't actually say what happened to them. He says "liquidation" without clarification. Is he claiming that they died in Hungary or Slovakia? If so, for a person who claims to know so much he knows that the Hungarian Jews were deported out of the country, the majority didn't die in Hungary.

I think Irving, like Cole, can't give up on their claims that no major killings took place in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”