Diabolical Duo: Pope and Emperor

Where no two people are likely to agree.
David Ben-Ariel
BANNED
Custom Title: Scribe

Diabolical Duo: Pope and Emperor

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Watch for the pagan sorcerer-pope to start performing many supernatural deeds, counterfeit miracles, to mislead the masses and get them eating out of his hand to support the Vatican's elect to "defend" Europe and "Western Christian Civilization" and murder any who oppose them.

Sorcerer-Pope to Bewitch Europe and Mislead the Masses

bacht
Poster

Re: Diabolical Duo: Pope and Emperor

Postby bacht » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:50 pm

David, what about mercy? compassion? forgiveness? grace?

Are you in the place of God to judge anyone else?

izittrue
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: former poster

Postby izittrue » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:07 pm

I want what he's on.
I am going to live forever because I believe in Santa Claus and God-
My sons 6 year old friend.

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:36 am

bacht wrote:David, what about mercy? compassion? forgiveness? grace?

I'm showing it by warning folks about the Babylonian Mystery religion that they may be set free and no longer deceived, but I'm not trying to be more righteous than God and ignore evil and pretend Catholics are Christian. That wouldn't be showing mercy, compassion, offering them the opportunity for forgiveness and grace by encouraging them to go and SIN NO MORE.

Are you in the place of God to judge anyone else?

Why are you judging me? Do you think you're in God's place? Regardless, the Bible judges them and they condemn themselves. I merely share the Word of God and gladly leave the final judgment with God.

Should Christians Judge?

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:38 am

We know that certain prophecies were not to be fulfilled until these "last days." Therefore their sealed messages weren't to break their silence until the appointed time (Dan. 12:9). With the advent of the nuclear age, we've been living, for the first time in history, with the weapons of mass destruction that can erase all life from off planet Earth! (Matt. 24:21-22).

The Church of God Must Warn the World!

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:54 am

izittrue wrote:I want what he's on.

The Roman Catholic Cult, the Babylonian Mystery religion, has seduced, deceived and intoxicated the whole world with its spiritual poison, as prophesied.

Revelation 17

“Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

C.H. Spurgeon on Christmas and Roman Catholicism

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Irrational Skeptic

Postby Chachacha » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:39 am

David Ben-Ariel wrote: And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Holy Guacamole, that must have been one BIG forehead!!! :shock:

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Chachacha wrote:
David Ben-Ariel wrote: And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

that must have been one BIG forehead!!! :shock:

The Roman Catholic cult has a big head, for sure. :twisted:

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:37 pm

As Hitler clearly outlined his plans in Mein Kampf (and furiously put them into practice his first opportunity), so the United Nations passed an ominous resolution in 1947 concerning the fate of Jerusalem: UN Resolution 181 demands the Holy City submit to the status of an "international city." That's a glorified term for ENEMY OCCUPATION!

UN Resolution 181: Blueprint of the Beast?

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Chachacha » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 pm

David Ben-Ariel wrote:
Chachacha wrote:

Perhaps there is jealousy that your cult has not experienced the same success??? :wink:

Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Maybe David is right this time.

EVIDENCES

8-)
Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 am

These are not the druids you are looking for.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

bacht
Poster

Postby bacht » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:25 pm

David Ben-Ariel wrote:Why are you judging me?

Because you sound like every other religious fanatic out there, including Muslim suicide bombers. If you're saying that God is going to punish the Pope, why shouldn't you be called on it?

Violence and hatred are EASY, everybody does it. If you call yourself a Christian (or a Jew), why not share what is unique in these religions, rather than the same old tribalism?

The Apocalypse of John is the comic book version of religion, a revenge fantasy without mercy. It's usually popular with teenagers and sociopaths.

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:59 am

Chachacha wrote:
David Ben-Ariel wrote:
Chachacha wrote:

Perhaps there is jealousy that your cult has not experienced the same success??? :wink:

The Sabbath-keeping Church of God has often been called a cult since we're not part of counterfeit Christianity (the Babylonian Mystery religion, Mother or Daughters), or part of Judaism (that stunted its growth when it rejected the revelation of the Father that Yeshua delivered).

Acts 24:14

14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

We know, because we keep the biblical festivals that reveal God's plan of salvation for all mankind, that God is only calling a relatively chosen few at this time, as represented by the Festival of Firstfruits (Chag Habikkurim), Shavuot/Pentecost.

We understand our success will be revealed when we rule with but under Yeshua the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and all baptized paganism, false religion, will be history and the plain truth of the Bible triumphant.

The Church Jesus Built

Kingdom of God-Beings to Rule Earth from Jerusalem!

David Ben-Ariel
BANNED

Postby David Ben-Ariel » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:35 am

bacht wrote:
David Ben-Ariel wrote:Why are you judging me?

Because you sound like every other religious fanatic out there, including Muslim suicide bombers. If you're saying that God is going to punish the Pope, why shouldn't you be called on it?

I was being facetious since you were preaching to me about judging, while hypocritically judging me.

If you fail to discern the great difference between the biblical truths I share, and what "religious fanatics, including Muslim suicide bombers," sound like, you must be hard of heart and hearing and lacking any discernment. You definitely don't judge by the Book - but by your own self-righteous ideas that I encourage you to confess and forsake to learn to think like God (Isa. 55:7-9).

Violence and hatred are EASY, everybody does it.

If you knew the Bible, and exercised proper discernment, you would know and understand that it teaches there is a time and a place for violence and hatred; that is DIFFICULT for proud and stubborn humans to submit Father knows best (as revealed in His Word); and few love and obey God but would rather be lazy with vain attempts at "moral equivalency" and cling to their own idolatrous ideas.

Psalm 97:10
You who love the LORD, hate evil!

If you call yourself a Christian (or a Jew), why not share what is unique in these religions, rather than the same old tribalism?

I'm sorry you fail, again, to discern I am sharing what is unique about the biblical religion, the plain truth of the Bible and history - as opposed to the "same old tribalism" - religious lies and whitewashed paganism - of the pagan pope and his deviant cult.

John 3:19-21

19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

Do You Prefer TRADITION Over Truth?

Is the Plain Truth Too Strong?

You expect a Bible-believer, not just a religious hobbyist that you appear to be, to not call the pagan pope on his papal bull?

History of Europe and the Church

The Apocalypse of John is the comic book version of religion, a revenge fantasy without mercy. It's usually popular with teenagers and sociopaths.

I see your knowledge and understanding of the Book of the Revelation of JESUS CHRIST (delivered to John) is as spiritually impaired as the rest of what you've posted. Lord have mercy...

Revelation 1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:37 am

HAPPY ERF DAY!!! And happy belated 4-20 to all.
trump is literally a piece of {!#%@}.

Chachacha
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Chachacha » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:43 am

David Ben-Ariel wrote:
Chachacha wrote:
David Ben-Ariel wrote:
Chachacha wrote:

The Sabbath-keeping Church of God has often been called a cult since we're not part of counterfeit Christianity (the Babylonian Mystery religion, Mother or Daughters), or part of Judaism (that stunted its growth when it rejected the revelation of the Father that Yeshua delivered).

Acts 24:14

14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

We know, because we keep the biblical festivals that reveal God's plan of salvation for all mankind, that God is only calling a relatively chosen few at this time, as represented by the Festival of Firstfruits (Chag Habikkurim), Shavuot/Pentecost.

We understand our success will be revealed when we rule with but under Yeshua the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and all baptized paganism, false religion, will be history and the plain truth of the Bible triumphant.

A look at the history of Christianity and the current events of Islam shows that nothing good ever comes from this type of attitude.

Return to “Politics and Government”