50 dead in Florida

Duck and cover
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

50 dead in Florida

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Will this wake up some of the morons and make them see reality?

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Re: 50 dead in Florida

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:10 pm

reminds me of columbine ; dozens of police cars , all waiting for ?
even the wounded had to be carried by friends

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:11 pm

don't be so quick to believe it ...will see....the shooter worked as a security guard for govt contracts...govt connection (in most of the mass shootings), gay agenda, muslim , shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS, gun control agenda...all in one swoop...might have been a programmed govt mind controlled assassin....wait for more details...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:Will this wake up some of the morons and make them see reality?

any specific idea of what to do ?
maybe psychiatrists should be allowed to force medication on anybody ?

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:17 pm

gorgeous wrote:don't be so quick to believe it ...will see....the shooter worked as a security guard for govt contracts...govt connection (in most of the mass shootings), gay agenda, muslim , shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS, gun control agenda...all in one swoop...might have been a programmed govt mind controlled assassin....wait for more details...

lulz

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:22 pm

not even sure anyone died....I haven't seen ambulances helping anyone....only people carrying others...where were the ambulances??...why did the cops wait so long to go in???? others are asking ...it doesn't make sense......this 'grieving mom' ( crisis actor likely) immediately mentions getting rid of assault weapons....yeahhh...gun agenda in motion.... https://youtu.be/uiBxr94XINg
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:29 pm

gorgeous wrote:....wait for more details...

Unfortunately, you are going to fabricate them. Disgraceful, simply disgraceful.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 pm

disgraceful is the govt repeated attempts to ban guns....and manipulate the public...you will learn...show me the 50 bodies...

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:39 pm

veteranstoday-------------We were told, almost immediately after the Orlando shooting, that “the shooter had pledged allegiance to ISIS.” Robert David Steele remarks: “The tape pledging allegiance to ISIS is patsy perfect.” And since ISIS is a Western public relations operation, a 4th generation warfare psy-op, the ISIS pledge in itself pretty much proves that the shooting was an inside job. (For details, see the section “Who is ISIS” in Another French False Flag.)

Mateen’s parents were born in Afghanistan, and he was ‘on the radar’ of U.S. officials for some time, but was not the target of a specific investigation, law enforcement officials told ABC News.”

If the deep state had been running him, setting him up for an event like Orlando, he would indeed have been “on the radar” – but his handlers would have made sure he wasn’t targeted by any specific investigation. This is what happened prior to 9/11 when Lt. Col. Anthony Schaeffer of Able Danger was ordered by his superiors to put yellow sticky pads over the faces of Mohammed Atta and other future “9/11 hijackers” and forget he had ever heard of them.
----------------(1) Professional killers i.e. multiple shooters may have done the damage and/or assisted the patsy, as appears to have been the case in many other false flags including the Fort Hood shooting, the Batman theater shooting, the Sikh Temple shooting, and the more recent Paris and San Bernardino shootings. Robert David Steele remarks: “Multiple shooters are detected by proper forensics on all bullet paths and all spent rounds. I doubt responsible forensics will be done (if 50 real bodies) am pretty sure that if it were, it would identify multiple weapons not found on the scene from the spent round signatures. This is all way too pat.”

(2) The patsy may have been given the equivalent of special forces training, perhaps with the aid of MK-Ultra style hypnotherapy, obviating the need for professional assistance.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:55 pm

gorgeous wrote:...show me the 50 bodies...

What? Lost access to your remote viewers, did ya? :roll:

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:57 pm

gorgeous wrote:veteranstoday-------------We were told, almost immediately after the Orlando shooting, that “the shooter had pledged allegiance to ISIS.” Robert David Steele remarks: “The tape pledging allegiance to ISIS is patsy perfect.” And since ISIS is a Western public relations operation, a 4th generation warfare psy-op, the ISIS pledge in itself pretty much proves that the shooting was an inside job. (For details, see the section “Who is ISIS” in Another French False Flag.)

Mateen’s parents were born in Afghanistan, and he was ‘on the radar’ of U.S. officials for some time, but was not the target of a specific investigation, law enforcement officials told ABC News.”

If the deep state had been running him, setting him up for an event like Orlando, he would indeed have been “on the radar” – but his handlers would have made sure he wasn’t targeted by any specific investigation. This is what happened prior to 9/11 when Lt. Col. Anthony Schaeffer of Able Danger was ordered by his superiors to put yellow sticky pads over the faces of Mohammed Atta and other future “9/11 hijackers” and forget he had ever heard of them.
----------------(1) Professional killers i.e. multiple shooters may have done the damage and/or assisted the patsy, as appears to have been the case in many other false flags including the Fort Hood shooting, the Batman theater shooting, the Sikh Temple shooting, and the more recent Paris and San Bernardino shootings. Robert David Steele remarks: “Multiple shooters are detected by proper forensics on all bullet paths and all spent rounds. I doubt responsible forensics will be done (if 50 real bodies) am pretty sure that if it were, it would identify multiple weapons not found on the scene from the spent round signatures. This is all way too pat.”

(2) The patsy may have been given the equivalent of special forces training, perhaps with the aid of MK-Ultra style hypnotherapy, obviating the need for professional assistance.

Soo you are now claiming that the attack did take place? Very confusing... :beamup:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:57 pm

idk....just looking at possibilities...

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:07 pm

You, dear lady, are sick in the head.

Take a good look at yourself.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:18 pm

the govt is sick...wake up..https://youtu.be/K7LmxyZXMw0

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: The other god

Postby Paul Anthony » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Just so you don't lump me in with the conspiracy brigade, I have no doubt the shooting occurred. But...

The responses have been predictable.

The Republicans immediately claimed a link to ISIS. Trump said "I was right!" and most of the GOP joined in. He was born in the US, but his parents are from Afghanistan!!! :roll:

The Democrats, as usual, couldn't let a tragedy go to waste and immediately called for gun control. It doesn't matter to them that the shooter was a security guard with permits to carry and had a security clearance. NO amount of gun registration could have prevented this.

Well, what can we expect. It's an election year.

Now, as to the conspiracy theories: If 50 people were killed and another 50+ were injured, it does seem a little suspicious that all that carnage was accomplished by one shooter with one AR-15. (He also had a pistol, but all reports indicate he didn't use it.)
People who say ALWAYS and NEVER are usually wrong, part of the time.
Science answers questions, Philosophy questions answers.
Make sense, not war.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:03 am

Paul Anthony wrote:The Democrats, as usual, couldn't let a tragedy go to waste and immediately called for gun control. It doesn't matter to them that the shooter was a security guard with permits to carry and had a security clearance. NO amount of gun registration could have prevented this.

You mean like this?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orland ... ee-n590581

Looks like the AR-15 is being used exactly as designed -- to kill people.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Postby Lance Kennedy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:19 am

Paul Anthony wrote: It doesn't matter to them that the shooter was a security guard with permits to carry and had a security clearance. NO amount of gun registration could have prevented this.

Actually, it could.

In my country permits to carry a hand gun are rare as hens teeth and security guards do not have them. This applies double for the AR15 and similar. This kind of tragedy could not happen in any civilised nation with rational gun laws.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 am

Pure conjecture on my part........but... I am interested in the body count: how many from the bombs set off by the cops to "distract" our shooter? Early report: the shooter ran into the club to have a stand off aga the cops. Shooting his hostages would run counter to his human shield strategy. Cops said: "We save the 30 people in the bathroom calling for help." To me....suspicious they don't mention how many got killed to accoplish this save....course ITS WAY TO EARLY.

Bumper sticker mentality on full display: Pukes say it is ISIS (it is ...or close enough....or who cares)
Dumbos say: we need gun control (also true...or close enough...we should all care) SO RATHER THAN DEAL WITH THE TRUTH: the bumper sticker says as the two sides disagree we can't do anything.

Silly Hoomans.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:38 am

Gord wrote:
Paul Anthony wrote:The Democrats, as usual, couldn't let a tragedy go to waste and immediately called for gun control. It doesn't matter to them that the shooter was a security guard with permits to carry and had a security clearance. NO amount of gun registration could have prevented this.

You mean like this?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orland ... ee-n590581

Looks like the AR-15 is being used exactly as designed -- to kill people.

OK, here's what you might not understand (My apologies if you do, but so many people who are afraid of/opposed to semi-automatic weapons really don't).

A military grade, fully automatic AR-15 can fire continuously. Just pull the trigger once and hold it, and the gun just keeps firing until the clip is empty.

Fully automatic weapons require a special permit that is REALLY hard to get.

A semi-automatic weapon requires that the trigger be pulled every time you want another bullet to fire. Here's what the "semi" part means: After a bullet is fired, the next round moves into position ready to be fired - but it doesn't actually fire until you release the trigger and then pull it again.

An old-fashioned six-shooter is a semi-automatic weapon. Most BB guns are semi-automatic weapons. A ban on all semi-automatic weapons would make BB guns illegal.

AR-15's are not any more efficient than a six-shooter. They just LOOK scary. Sure, with a large clip they can shoot more than 6 times without re-loading, but so can most pistols.
Make sense, not war.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:16 am

Gee Paul Anthony you have once again, as always, failed to address the point made to which you are supposedly responding.

Did the AR work exactly as designed to kill people or not?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:35 am

I agree...how did one person kill and shoot so many?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:39 am

gorgeous wrote:I agree...how did one person kill and shoot so many?

Supposedly, he pulled his finger many times. Fairly obvious....no?

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Postby Lance Kennedy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:46 am

Yes.
Again I agree with bobbo. A semi automatic will be less lethal than a fully automatic weapon, but so what? Dead is dead and the AR15 can kill dozens of people, which it did.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:56 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee Paul Anthony you have once again, as always, failed to address the point made to which you are supposedly responding.

The point I made (that you refuse to understand) is semi-automatic weapons are not military weapons. Civilian versions of the AR-15 are designed for hunting. They are designed to kill...deer and other animals. Military fully-automatic weapons are designed to kill people. They would make terrible hunting weapons because there would be very little meat left to eat.

If you can't - or won't - grasp the difference....well....that's about what I've come to expect from you.

I find it hard to believe one gunman with one semi-automatic weapon killed 50 people and injured another 50.
Make sense, not war.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:14 am

There are roughly 5 million to 10 million AR-15 rifles owned in the United States, a fraction of the 300 million firearms owned by Americans. Most owners say they use the rifle for target shooting and home defense, although they can be used for hunting as well.
Despite their controversial reputation, assault rifles do not often turn up at murder scenes. Handguns accounted for at least 48 percent of all murders between 2010 and 2014, according to FBI data, while rifles - a category that includes more traditional types of long guns - accounted for 2.4 percent. Roughly four times as many people were killed by knives in that period.

Did the knives work exactly as designed to kill people?
Make sense, not war.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:40 am

Paul Anthony wrote: AR-15's are not any more efficient than a six-shooter. They just LOOK scary.

Why don't USA armed forces, go into battle with six-shooters. then? Your logic is appalling.

An assault rifle is an assault rifle. The Germans introduce the short case Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle to maximise casualties in close combat. That was the entire point.

I can say, with absolute pleasure and self imposed discipline , that I have never touched a gun and never will. I can talk about their evolution, cost manufacture, development and distribution........in the same way as ICBMs. I don't touch ICBMs either.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:45 am

Paul Anthony wrote: The point I made (that you refuse to understand) is semi-automatic weapons are not military weapons.
Stop lying. The semi automatic option is to conserve ammunition on the battlefield and exists on all military versions.

Why do I need a 30 round domestic clip, in a semi-automatic assault rifle, for home defence?

Bullet velocity of AR-15 = 3,200 ft/s
Bullet velocity of six shooter .38 Special = 800 ft/s
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:47 am

Paul Anthony wrote:Did the knives work exactly as designed to kill people?

Knives have alternative uses.

Explain to me, the alternative uses for a 30 round, domestic clip, AR-15 Assault rifle?

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Paul Anthony wrote: AR-15's are not any more efficient than a six-shooter. They just LOOK scary.

Why don't USA armed forces, go into battle with six-shooters. then? Your logic is appalling.

I didn't know you were as dense as bobbo. You really must stop spending time with him. His silliness is wearing off on you.

The US armed forces do not go into battle with semi-automatic weapons.

I explained the difference between military grade weaponry and what is available for civilians. Please scroll up and read it again.
Make sense, not war.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Paul Anthony wrote:Did the knives work exactly as designed to kill people?

Knives have alternative uses.

Explain to me, the alternative uses for a 30 round, domestic clip, AR-15 Assault rifle?

Hunting.

Target practice, to improve hunting skills.

And please....PLEASE ... STOP REPEATING THE STUPID LIBERAL MANTRA. They are not "assault" weapons. The M-16, fully automatic weapon is an assault weapon used by the military to...assault people. The AR-15 is designed to look like an M-16. Like a Hummer looks like a Humvee, but a Hummer would be useless in a war zone.
Make sense, not war.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: The semi automatic option is to conserve ammunition on the battlefield and exists on all military versions. [/color]

Of course. But the military version has a fully automatic option that does not exist on the civilian version. Big difference.
Make sense, not war.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:00 am

Paul Anthony wrote: The US armed forces do not go into battle with semi-automatic weapons..
Wrong again. The military version of the AR-15 has both full automatic and semi automatic ( to reduce ammunition usage in the battlefield and improve single shot accuracy)

Are you claiming there is no semi-automatic option on military AR-15's?

Paul Anthony wrote: Hunting.
Why does hunting require, a domestic 30 clip magazine on a semi-automatic assault rifle? Are you frightened the rabbits might turn and attack you in massed wave? :lol:

Perhaps you mean hunting people?
Assault bunnies.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:02 am

Paul Anthony wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee Paul Anthony you have once again, as always, failed to address the point made to which you are supposedly responding.

The point I made (that you refuse to understand) is semi-automatic weapons are not military weapons. Civilian versions of the AR-15 are designed for hunting. They are designed to kill...deer and other animals. Military fully-automatic weapons are designed to kill people. They would make terrible hunting weapons because there would be very little meat left to eat.

If you can't - or won't - grasp the difference....well....that's about what I've come to expect from you.

I find it hard to believe one gunman with one semi-automatic weapon killed 50 people and injured another 50.

there is the idea that if someone has the skill ; not using full auto is more lethal . one round per person - as opposed to spraying without aiming .
just guessing , best way is to have 2 / 30 round magazines taped together .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:14 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:just guessing , best way is to have 2 / 30 round magazines taped together .

Well the "best way" in the military, is not to have your infantry, forced to fight an enemy fighting with the same class of mass produced weapons.

It ruins all that previous good work establishing technological and economical superiority.

Napoleon said this two hundred years ago, and the same rule applies today.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:30 am

Paul Anthony wrote: STOP REPEATING THE STUPID LIBERAL MANTRA. They are not "assault" weapons.

With a 30 round, domestic clip, semi-automatic, at 3.200 ft/sec?

That's "30 assaults" in one clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYLRe4sfaHs

Do you "hunt" rabbits like this? You must be a very brave man. :lol:

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Postby Lance Kennedy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:39 am

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004888.html

Paul Anthony.

You lose credibility when you lie. You said there were four times as many murders by knife than by gun in the USA. The statistics above show that for 2012 (the latest year listed) nearly 9,000 gun murders versus just over 1500 stabbing murders.

Most of those murders were admittedly done with hand guns. But the assailant in Florida had a handgun and ammunition as well as his 'assault rifle'. I do not know how many of his murders were done with the hand gun. Restrictions need to be made on access to both hand guns and assault rifles, or else the death toll from mass murders will continue.
Last edited by Lance Kennedy on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 am

If Paul had his AR-15, he would be able to take on this rabbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Paul Anthony wrote: The US armed forces do not go into battle with semi-automatic weapons..
Wrong again. The military version of the AR-15 has both full automatic and semi automatic ( to reduce ammunition usage in the battlefield and improve single shot accuracy)

Are you claiming there is no semi-automatic option on military AR-15's?

You know, this conversation would go more smoothly if you would actually read my posts before arguing with them. I said the military has both full auto and semi-auto options, while the civilian version only has semi-auto. There, Now I've said it twice. Let's see if you read it this time.
Make sense, not war.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:55 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:
there is the idea that if someone has the skill ; not using full auto is more lethal . one round per person - as opposed to spraying without aiming .
just guessing , best way is to have 2 / 30 round magazines taped together .

He'd need more than that to kill 50 and injure another 50. That's 100 rounds, but only if he never missed. I've never met anyone who could fire 100 times and never miss.
Make sense, not war.

Lance Kennedy
Has No Life

Postby Lance Kennedy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:58 am

Paul

It makes no difference. The key point is that access to murder weapons should stop. That includes hand guns, semi automatic rifles, and fully automatic. In my country, the only firearms readily available are hunting rifles and shotguns, and the person needs a license to have them. Getting a gun license is about as difficult as getting a drivers license, which is the way it should be. The result is that the murder rate per capita in my country is one fifth that of the USA, and the murders with firearms run (per capita) at less than 10% compared to the USA. In Japan where getting guns is even more difficult, both murder rate and firearms murder rate is a lot less than here.

Return to “Guns”