Feminism gone crazy

Weird things people do.
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Feminism gone crazy

Postby Flash » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:02 am

Funny thing happened in a Toronto court yesterday. A man accused of five counts of sexual assault and choking by three women, in a trial by judge only, was not convicted of anything.

The man is Jian Gomeshi a well known and former CBC radio personality and one of the women is a local TV starlet and the other two are steeped in mystery since they refused to publicize their names.

The judge gave a detailed explanation which lasted for over an hour on why Ghomeshi could not be convicted. The women's testimonies were unreliable, they lied to the police about the case and colluded with each other to withhold evidence in court as well as to publicize their case in popular media before the court case. They apparently exchanged 5000 emails among themselves before and after the case went to court aimed at standardizing their version of the sordid story.

The judge didn't say this but it was obvious that the three concocted at least a part of the story in order "to get" Ghomeshi.
Also the emails showed that all three tried to continue their sexual liaisons with Gomeshi after the supposed assaults.

So you would think it was the liars exposed and the case closed kind of a situation?

Well not really. All of the sudden, the local feminists and the press sprung into action denouncing the verdict on the ground that every women with complaint of sexual assault no matter how ancient and how unreliable has to be thoroughly and instantly believed, no questions asked, because questions you see, especially in court, victimize the victim.

{!#%@} the rights of the accused to a proper legal process. The rights of the complainant to convict her supposed assailant based on the time depleted memories as well as the newly made up stuff is paramount in the mind of the feminist legal experts.

And so we got countless stupefying articles in the press written by the furious feminists attacking the verdict. The Huff Post has no less than seven articles on the matter criticizing the judge for his insensitivity to women. Then, we got the obligatory feminist demonstrations of about a dozen women maximum, one or two of them stripping their upper garments to expose four very cold breasts (It's about plus 1 C in Toronto now) because there is nothing like the swinging frozen tits that, yes... expose the injustice of the legal system towards lying plaintiffs.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Re: Feminism gone crazy

Postby Aztexan » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:02 am

As the evil owner of a vile and malicious penis, I stand erect with my feminist sisters. My vestigial testicles shrivel at the thought of oppression against womyn everywhere. May the cock of male hatred go flaccid so that feminism may spread its lips and squirt its message to all.
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:03 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ghomeshi- ... -1.3506958

It was an emotional trial to be sure, the best tonic might be to actually read the verdict

Here ya go: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/h ... 8#Decision

The conclusion starts at section 128.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:48 am

Thanks Gord. I stopped reading at "P131- There is no legal bar to convicting on the uncorroborated evidence of a single witness." Thats true in the USA as well. I've never understood how so many examples of this pass the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard...... especially in death penalty cases.

But yeah...... one abuse usually generates a counter abuse.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

zeuzzz
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Unicorn Herder

Postby zeuzzz » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:13 am

The science of memory is not a fact that expert witnesses are called on about much (the paucity of memory doesn't seem to be an area that judges take too seriously in many cases).

Reminds me of when astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson was called for jury duty. When they asked him what his job was about he told them that it was about the "relative unreliability of eye witness testimony", which didn't go down very well. Then later, before he gave his opinion to people, the person was charged with the huge amount of two thousand mg of cocaine. As a physicist who knew significant figures he simply pointed out to the other jurors "ermmm, you honor, I'm curious, why did you say two thousand milligrams? ... You do realize that two thousand milligrams is just 2 grams?" They were equitted.

Video linky.
Always be you, unless you can be a unicorn; then be a unicorn.

zeuzzz
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Unicorn Herder

Postby zeuzzz » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:21 am

Some of the youtube videos against this type of feminazism are hilarious. Everything is problematic to these kind of feminists, the females word is taken over evidence without question in nearly every case. The whole equality thing and noble original goal of feminism seems to have been lost.
Always be you, unless you can be a unicorn; then be a unicorn.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:03 am

You are right zeuzzz. Feminism has done great things for gender equality and our civilization. Sexism on the other hand, as prejudice and discrimination against either women or men has never been a good thing but it unfortunately looks like many young women now days are bound to destroy the good name of feminism because they are too stupid to understand the difference between the two.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Return to “Popular Culture”