Talking about Taylor Swift

Weird things people do.
ryu289

Talking about Taylor Swift

Postby ryu289 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:18 pm

So I was arguing with a pro aryan bitch on taylor swift...and she got nasty
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/ ... ment-48087
Haiti’s problem is the same as the whole continent of Africa…LACK OF USE OF BIRTH CONTROL. From the late 80s till 2005, Haiti’s population tripled. Then when loads of people were killed in the hurricane there in 2010, out came the rape gangs. Haitian men were raping anything with a vagina. These people procreate like fruit flies that is the problem. They need to be sterilized. Yeah, I said it. Do not care.

I do like Taylor because she I blond. You are right. So what? I like blondes. I like myself and have been resistant to the self-hate that dickheads like you are trying to inject into young women like Taylor.

I am glad her parents look out for her. Don’t Jewish parents fawn over their daughters, hence the term Jewish American Princess? So Taylor’s parents were to let her get raped on the casting couch like Amanda Peterson and Corey Haim?

http://jimmyblues.angelfire.com/page13.html

So I guess douches like yourself with feminist lackeys would have Taylor rendered isolated and alone all ready to get fisted and {!#%@} on a casting couch only to die of a drug overdose at age 43 not unlike on of her co-stars, Corey Haim, who was made someone’s ‘bitch’ in Hollyweird. She became a junkie because of the trauma she suffered. Yes, I value her life over a million Haitians.

You are an ass.

Is it just me or had she lost the plot?

Earlier she said this to me:

Taylor is a small town girl who has endured because she is tapping into a demographic that you don’t get and that YOU put down.

You possess eroticized rage about Taylor. You want to {!#%@} Taylor and leave her, but then you would feel bad about because she is a nice girl. You want to say that she did not earn her way, but deep down you know she did because the Feminists sure as hell will not help her, in fact, they will kick her down while you will spout the Jew Spew about oh those hard working Asians, Mexicans, black women blah blah.

Off course taylor isn't a small town girl in the least. http://defamer.gawker.com/retire-the-ta ... 1713410032

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: Talking about Taylor Swift

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:26 pm

:roll:
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

ryu289

Postby ryu289 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Yeah...personally if swift constantly makes songs about the boyfriends she looses.....http://41.media.tumblr.com/b662b048d39e ... o2_540.png
I don't know....

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:42 am

I heard her sing live on Saturday Night Live...it was awful...off key, shockingly bad....these current singers are more PR and flash rather than actual talent...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:55 am

I've never listened to a TS song all the way through. Don't like sugar sprinkled pop. BUT, she seems like a sweet girl on the talk shows I have seen her on such as Graham whats his name.

What I give Kudo's to TS for is writing her own material. Like Bob Dylan or Lenard Cohen, not singing as well as they might (although everyone has grown to love each) is more than made up for by authoring the songs.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

ryu289

Postby ryu289 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 pm

http://www.donotlink.com/hmnr
Now other Nazis get into it and miss the point
Here is my response
"I don’t know what that part means. But it’s super-hardcore to throw “Nazi Barbie” out there like that. She is disgusted by beauty and femininity in a woman. And such a female must necessarily be a Nazi."
She is referring to how much a bitch swift is.
.” A star called Michael bay a nazi was an insult towards his attitude. Is that supposed to mean he is literally a nazi? No. And neither is this. I think you got triggered.
Again it’s her behavior here: http://41.media.tumblr.com/b662b048d39e ... o2_540.png
Which is why she’s being insulted. And feminists are right. She is a horrible role model.
Camille explains in the article that Andy refuses to link to because it provides context.
In our wide-open modern era of independent careers, girl squads can help women advance if they avoid presenting a silly, regressive public image — as in the tittering, tongues-out mugging of Swift’s bear-hugging posse. Swift herself should retire that obnoxious Nazi Barbie routine of wheeling out friends and celebrities as performance props, an exhibitionistic overkill that Lara Marie Schoenhals brilliantly parodied in her scathing viral video “Please Welcome to the Stage.””
But you ignore that and focus on the fact that swift is blond and someone calls her a nazi. Despite not being literal you think she is.
"that Swift reminds her of girls who were better looking than she was." I thought she was talking about swift persona not her looks.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:15 am

She's 10/10. Love me some pins.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:57 am

Jeff_36 wrote:She's 10/10. Love me some pins.

Nazi Barbie? Here ya go.

Klaus Barbie.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:04 am

This is the "Barbie Museum" scene from the remake of Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, called "Rat Race"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMPom6-xmA

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:01 am

Gord wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:She's 10/10. Love me some pins.

Nazi Barbie? Here ya go.

Klaus Barbie.jpg

was wondering if there are better pics - found a story mirror.co.uk - how Nazi butcher Klaus Barbie helped kill che Guevara and unleash global cocaine scourge .
amazing how bad the usa can screw up
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:35 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote: was wondering if there are better pics - found a story mirror.co.uk - how Nazi butcher Klaus Barbie helped kill che Guevara and unleash global cocaine scourge . amazing how bad the usa can screw up

An informer located Che Guevara's camp, in the jungle for the authorities. Klaus Barbie, was drinking coffee in Santa Cruz and not wandering around the jungle, on his own, looking for Guevara.

Klaus Barbie's only post war connection to USA intelligence was from 1946 to 1951 for the US Army's CIC in West Germany, advising them on soviet involvement with Western European anti-German resistance groups. He was sent to Bolivia, by the CIC which was incorporated into the CIA three years earlier, when the French and English issued an arrest warrant. That's when the story ends.

The CIA documents concerning Barbie were declassified in 2006 yet clearly state his immediate post-war connection with the US Army's CIC (West Germany). That's it.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote: was wondering if there are better pics - found a story mirror.co.uk - how Nazi butcher Klaus Barbie helped kill che Guevara and unleash global cocaine scourge . amazing how bad the usa can screw up

An informer located Che Guevara's camp, in the jungle for the authorities. Klaus Barbie, was drinking coffee in Santa Cruz and not wandering around the jungle, on his own, looking for Guevara.

Klaus Barbie's only post war connection to USA intelligence was from 1946 to 1951 for the US Army's CIC in West Germany, advising them on soviet involvement with Western European anti-German resistance groups. He was sent to Bolivia, by the CIC which was incorporated into the CIA three years earlier, when the French and English issued an arrest warrant. That's when the story ends.

The CIA documents concerning Barbie were declassified in 2006 yet clearly state his immediate post-war connection with the US Army's CIC (West Germany). That's it.

That was around the time Henry Kissinger worked for the CIC. What kind of agency hires Jewish Refugees and Nazi madmen?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:46 am

Jeff_36 wrote: That was around the time Henry Kissinger worked for the CIC. What kind of agency hires Jewish Refugees and Nazi madmen?
.....and Reinhard Gehlen, the bloke in charge of WWII German field intelligence on the Eastern Front.........who got everything wrong about Russia...TWICE. :D

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Postby Jeff_36 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote: That was around the time Henry Kissinger worked for the CIC. What kind of agency hires Jewish Refugees and Nazi madmen?
.....and Reinhard Gehlen, the bloke in charge of WWII German field intelligence on the Eastern Front.........who got everything wrong about Russia...TWICE. :D

"German intelligence" lol

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:This is the "Barbie Museum" scene from the remake of Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, called "Rat Race"

Yaaaaay, now I never have to watch that movie! :mrgreen:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “Popular Culture”