Postby JO 753 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: EMF Protection

Postby fromthehills » Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

I still prefer good old fashioned tinfoil. (That's aluminum foil to you pedants.)

This is pure gold, though.

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Sun May 18, 2014 3:28 pm

fromthehills wrote:I still prefer good old fashioned tinfoil. (That's aluminum foil to you pedants.)

I don't know man, this looks like the cat's meow! - http://www.safespaceprotection.com/prod ... aplex.aspx
and a hellofabargain at only $145!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun May 18, 2014 5:00 pm

fromthehills wrote:I still prefer good old fashioned tinfoil. (That's aluminum foil to you pedants.)

:lol:

the pure gold wrote:To test the impact of our products, we also utilize qualitative testing methods, which are capable of detecting changes on higher subtle energy planes—changes that traditional scientific instrumentation, with its focus on gross electromagnetic measurements and others, cannot pick up.

As so often, it's the ideomotor effect they rely on.

And on: Glen Rein, Ph.D., Director, Quantum Biology Research Lab (Youtube)
Hi, Io the lurker.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

I'v thot up a name for this type uv scammer: zombie rancher!

A zombie iz sumwun who shoud not be able to move, yet duz. Peeps who are so dum that they shoud hav died by accident or predator are the wunz who fall for this krap.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby fromthehills » Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Sadly there are plenty that I know that would fall for this. The same reason they fall for homeopathy and other such nonsense. The same reason people bought those novelty golfball finders to find pot in school lockers, and worse, to find bombs in Iraq.

I got into an argument with the bar tender, yesterday. Let's start from the beginning. My buddy that is an EMT was on duty yesterday for an event at the Japanese cult center. Lots of people go to these events. There was a very mild accident, someone backed up into someone else's car. She was apparently a bit shaken up. A woman rushes to find my friend at the ambulance and asks if he has Rescue Remedy (some homeopathic thing) or Arnica on the ambulance. He says, " definitely not". This caused her to be very indignant and preachy. He said he really wished I was there.

We laugh, and I make some jokes. In steps the bartender, ( he's quite effeminate, just to paint the scene) whom says he was a massage therapist for some time, so he knows that doctors have their heads up their asses. With homeopathy and massage, you don't need all the chemicals and surgery that doctors are paid by big pharma to do. As I tell him he doesn't know {!#%@} about science, or reality, he says, " You probably think Monsanto is science." I said they are doing science. He is so upset that he says, "This conversation is over." As I laugh at the bartender, the owner comes up to give me a big hug. We like each other, and she knows my disposition. So, I decided to call it a day.

This town is full of people that … {!#%@}, bye.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Well, I can understand how sum peeps can hav a bad attitude about big drug companyz. They dont exactly hav a spotless record and their shenaniganz lend credibility to anybody and anything thats non-establishment.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:44 pm

JO 753 wrote:Well, I can understand how sum peeps can hav a bad attitude about big drug companyz. They don't exactly hav a spotless record and their shenaniganz lend credibility to anybody and anything thats non-establishment.

LOL… it's not exactly revelatory that both the medical AND pharmaceutical industries have and long ago, lost their patina of infallibility and are generally suspected of both incompetence and chicanery.
So again as with almost everything… it's "follow the money,,,"
Caste and class determine what we believe might be true, and even how strong the belief.
Thus it's not exactly news that a lot of people who don't have the awesome acumen about science that one finds, for instance, here in this Forum, are attracted to other, perhaps even more bizarre, areas of incompetent authority for their safety and their health.

Doesn't it depend which bar you are hanging out in, as which social, political and intellectual areas will produce which arguments?
Drink at the Ritz Bar, and you will find people who will fill you in on the best, the very BEST, physician who will cure your heartburn…. your wrinkles, and/or your impotence. (And who, parenthetically are usually much skinnier.)
And which pharmaceuticals , legally prescribed, will enhance the improvements.

Dine at Taco Belll, and you are likely to find more people who have not only seen aliens but have spoken to them, and perhaps even been impregnated by them,.
And who will also be able to tell you where to find the apricot pit derivative that will cure your cancer.
Both levels of society can be laughed at, made the stuff of satire…..
And we all know that about EACH OTHER.
But what would be really funny (as in odd) to find wherever such humor attends, is actual thinking about what to DO about it.
And how to get it done.

Especially when the Taco Bell crowd is really powerless, and moreover ever edging closer to functional obsolescence.
And the Ritz Bar folks have all the power and , increasingly, all the money on their side….
And actually - as it happens -do occasionally turn out something that benefits at least some of the people, SOME of the time.
Conundrums will persist in this life on this planet. .
Which is why not everybody can live his or hers without being flummoxed by it.
No matter how smart, how savvy, we imagine ourselves to be.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 pm

We do tend to be influenst by in-person testimonialz.

Did you see Dallas Buyers Club?
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Return to “Scams and Con Games”