Step right up for 3-card Monte...
Pop Haydn
Custom Title: Certifiable Genius

Magnet Pills!

Postby Pop Haydn » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:52 am

Magnet Pills!

http://www.magneticpill.com/facebook-sp ... ee+special

The truthiness of the science seems practically irrefutable:

"Magnetite nanoparticles are essentially tiny magnets that when combined with your body’s electrical field they become electromagnets. These already magnetic nanoparticles become enhanced when the electricity your body creates passes through them raising the power of their magnetic field.

Magnetosomes, or tiny nano-magnets, are also found in the body naturally through a process called biomineralization. Your body naturally creates cells of magnetite. Each cell contains a chain of 15 to 30 of these little nano-magnets magnetosomes.

"We know through science that these magnetosomes are formed from a type of iron in our body, magnetite. It is fair to say that by introducing additional iron into the body in the form of magnetite that we will increase the sum total of magnetosomes growing in the body and therefore achieve a much larger amount of bio-magnetism as a whole.

"This process allows for a greater communication (think dial-up compared to high-speed internet) between these magnetized cells and the rest of the cells in your body. Since magnets provide a form of deep, permeating physical therapy, than all of these millions of nanomagnets acting in unison greatly enhance the natural healing mechanisms of your body.

"This powerful form of inner-communication allows the body to better identify and send its ‘magnetic messengers’ to problem areas. Add in the fresh, toxin free, Pharmaceutical Grade solution being delivered and you have the premiere formula on the market today. Some of the ingredients in the Magnetic Pill are not even available in capsule form by themselves, much less combined with so many other potent ingredients."

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: Magnet Pills!

Postby Major Malfunction » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 am

Swallowing magnets is bad, kids. M'kay?
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Wowwwww...I'd swallow that!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 pm

If I drink some of Pop Haydn's magnetized water and I take one of those Magnetic Pills after, will the magnetized water repel the magnetic pill or will it pull it down my gullet for me? Will the pill dissolve or will it just sort of bob around in a magnetic field bubble or something?
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 am

Remember wut happened to Magnetoz prizon gard!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etPXBm0zRvM
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Return to “Scams and Con Games”