Truthism.com

Stuff of interest on the Web...
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Austin Harper » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Science doesn't say alien life forms don't exist. Observations show that they have not visited this planet.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Austin Harper wrote:Science doesn't say alien life forms don't exist. Observations show that they have not visited this planet.

The question is not of the existence of other life forms...
It's of the vocabulary: what is "alien?"
That which is "alien" to us doesn't really define "alien."
If something exists in the universe, or even the other universes that may be out there and not yet available for our scrutiny (or occupation), then that something is not really alien but apple pie.
"Alien" is further demonstration of our inability to give up the idea that we are created in god's image and thus unique.... a concept that hasn't really served us well.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby fromthehills » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 am

nmblum wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:Science doesn't say alien life forms don't exist. Observations show that they have not visited this planet.

If something exists in the universe, or even the other universes that may be out there and not yet available for our scrutiny (or occupation), then that something is not really alien but apple pie.
"Alien" is further demonstration of our inability to give up the idea that we are created in god's image and thus unique.... a concept that hasn't really served us well.

NMB

Well, Norma, if we are going there, there can't be other "universes", as the term implies. Apple pie does sound good, though.

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 pm

nmblum wrote:"Alien" is further demonstration of our inability to give up the idea that we are created in god's image and thus unique.... a concept that hasn't really served us well.
NMB

No, not most people, but some people have been served very well indeed.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 pm

fromthehills wrote:
nmblum wrote:

NMB

Well, Norma, if we are going there, there can't be other "universes", as the term implies. Apple pie does sound good, though.

There again... apple pie does it for me, but somewhere out there there is a bacterium licking (figuratively) its (figurative) lips over a dessert of waste from a different bacterium, or a spore, or SOMETHING.
See, I can't even get over my imposed idea that life is dependent on sitting down to a multi-coursed meal.
No matter the matter.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:01 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
nmblum wrote:"Alien" is further demonstration of our inability to give up the idea that we are created in god's image and thus unique.... a concept that hasn't really served us well.
NMB

Yes, indeed.
But I can't really decide if that explains the mystery of its success, or makes it even more astounding

NMB
Skepticism:

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:06 pm

nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
NMB

Yes, indeed.
But I can't really decide if that explains the mystery of its success, or makes it even more astounding

NMB

Those are not mutually exclusive.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
nmblum wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
NMB

Yes, indeed.

NMB

Those are not mutually exclusive.

True, but being aware of that doesn't help to make a judgment about the value of either or both.
NMB
Skepticism:

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm

If the mainstream media and/or some authority figure like the president came out today and said humans were created by reptilian aliens then guess what? Everyone of you would then BELIEVE it and if someone said otherwise you would call them conspiracy theorists. YOU are not too bright.

You don't base things off the TRUTH but rather off of what "officials" say. Time to grow up

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Just an FYI. The President already says that a space alien created us. Specifically, Yahweh.

And no, I don't believe that.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker

Postby bigtim » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:35 pm

~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Pamam55 wrote:If the mainstream media and/or some authority figure like the president came out today and said humans were created by reptilian aliens then guess what? Everyone of you would then BELIEVE it and if someone said otherwise you would call them conspiracy theorists. YOU are not too bright.

You don't base things off the TRUTH but rather off of what "officials" say. Time to grow up

Have you ever noticed how often you repeat lines that didn't make sense the first time?
Is it perhaps a tic - something over which you have no control?
In which case, you might want to throw yourself on the mercy of the court: neurological debilities to melt the hardest hearts...

LOL... although not so funny for you: you aren't too bright either.
In fact you aren't bright at all: I would estimate 10 watts at most, and that's because you have learned how to turn on a computer.
And clearly you don't pay attention to changes in the culture, probably because reading a newspaper might lead you to question your own peculiar take on evolution; things change: the President is no longer an authority figure...
That probably started to be the case with Thomas Jefferson... but certainly now in 2012, it is generally the presumed authorities who are perceived to have been created by aliens.
By the way, have you ever arrived at the workable definition of "alien" that might make your case, such as it is, worthy of something other than humor?
For instance, I was in Iowa a few days ago, and felt as alien as I have ever felt in my life, except for a year in Germany., where I actually WAS by any definition, an alien.
However, I never did get to the stage where I felt responsible in any way, or related to anything or anyone who created humankind... but then since one man's alien is another man's next door neighbor, I suppose there are aliens and aliens, some more mechanically or intellectually, or creatively endowed than others..

NMB
Skepticism:

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Who was that senator not too long ago who was bothered because more people believed in "E.T." than trusted their senators? He was really misrepresenting statistics since he was looking at how many people believe there is life on other planets, which is something that many intelligent people do believe. Convoluted.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 pm

bigtim wrote:http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-MADS00862/Paranoid-schizophrenia?q=paranoid+schizophrenia&qpvt=paranoid+schizophrenia

Certainly seems like relevant to poor deluded and disturbed PanAm (who seems to have crashed a long time ago).
However *I* no alienist by any means, have opted, as a distinct possibility, for "microcephaly."
Now I am well aware that without credentials it is somewhat spurious to diagnose a patient.
But in this case I am willing to throw caution to the winds: sight unseen I will walk out on a limb and pronounce PaAm the possessor of a tiny, pointed cranium that was too small from birth to allow for normal brain development.
Reminiscent of, but not as cute, as the twins in Tod Browning's amazing film,"Freaks."

NMB
Skepticism:

bigtim
Perpetual Poster

Postby bigtim » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

~

BigTim

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:56 pm

bigtim wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_delusional_disorder

Nope..... in order for Pan Am (or anyone else) to be suffering from folie à deux, the apparitions, as well as the impetus for imagining them would have to be the same., and the victims would have to be well known to one another.
Mutual sexual passion, for instance, is the best example, but by no means the only one, of folie à deux.
It could be said that certain long-term marriages could be attributed to folie à deux.... people who imagine themselves to be soul mates because of common delusions enforced by time and proximity.
But if there are any other devotees of alien creation of our known, inhabited universe, I don't know of it.
And if there is one, or even two, perhaps in Siberia, or in the Kalahari that wouldn't qualify for folie à deux.
Delusional for sure, coincidentally obsessed with the same mad fantasy, most certainly.

But not quite folie à deux.

NMB
Skepticism:

bigtim
Perpetual Poster

Postby bigtim » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm

nmblum wrote:
bigtim wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_delusional_disorder

Nope..... in order for Pan Am (or anyone else) to be suffering from folie à deux, the apparitions, as well as the impetus for imagining them would have to be the same., and the victims would have to be well known to one another.
Mutual sexual passion, for instance, is the best example, but by no means the only one, of folie à deux.
It could be said that certain long-term marriages could be attributed to folie à deux.... people who imagine themselves to be soul mates because of common delusions enforced by time and proximity.
But if there are any other devotees of alien creation of our known, inhabited universe, I don't know of it.
And if there is one, or even two, perhaps in Siberia, or in the Kalahari that wouldn't qualify for folie à deux.
Delusional for sure, coincidentally obsessed with the same mad fantasy, most certainly.

But not quite folie à deux.

NMB

i was thinking David Icke as the source.... making Panam a slave
~

BigTim

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 pm

I know very little about Icke... except that his is indeed a folie,
And of course, icky.
There is no evidence for reptilian ancestors in the history of humankind....
However, I doubt that Pan Am shares his particular madness.
Icke is literate and accomplished in many ways... a mind gone astray, but apparently charismatic and able to attract attention and followers to what he labels as fact.
PanAm clearly lacks charisma, and could't attract a ant even if honey were rubbed on his/her body, and s/he were laid out on the grass, in the
sun.
Would, could, anyone buy a used universe from such a example of blatant exhibitionism without a single reference to evidence to back up the loony protestations?

NMB
Skepticism:

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 am

nmblum wrote:I know very little about Icke... except that his is indeed a folie,
And of course, icky.
There is no evidence for reptilian ancestors in the history of humankind....
However, I doubt that Pan Am shares his particular madness.
Icke is literate and accomplished in many ways... a mind gone astray, but apparently charismatic and able to attract attention and followers to what he labels as fact.
PanAm clearly lacks charisma, and could't attract a ant even if honey were rubbed on his/her body, and s/he were laid out on the grass, in the
sun.
Would, could, anyone buy a used universe from such a example of blatant exhibitionism without a single reference to evidence to back up the loony protestations?

NMB

No, it is not David Icke who is crazy. It is YOU for believing mainstream science (LOL!) and for believing authority figures. Everyone in the know, knows about the reptilians. You just are a little slave who believes what is talked about on television and put into "official" history books...FAIL

bigtim
Perpetual Poster

Postby bigtim » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 am

Pamam55 wrote:No, it is not David Icke who is crazy. It is YOU for believing mainstream science

No, it really is you and David... you guys are off the shelf nuts...
~

BigTim

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Pamam, explain to us poor mammals what is wrong with the scientific method.

NOTE: "It's obvious and you are blind" is not an explanation.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Pamam55 wrote:If the mainstream media and/or some authority figure like the president came out today and said humans were created by reptilian aliens then guess what? Everyone of you would then BELIEVE it and if someone said otherwise you would call them conspiracy theorists. YOU are not too bright.

Yassuh, Marse Pan Am.. but I do know something' 'bout birthing' babies!!
And David Icke is not only divorced from scientific reality, his thesis was being discarded for cause, even as it was coming out of his mouth.

And YOU are simply babbling.
There is no such thing as "mainstream science."
There is science.
And there is garbage that exhibitionists, clowns, or know-nothings as the case may be, come up with but cannot prove, cannot provide evidence for.
The hypotheses that man is descended from reptilian life form, or that our solar system was created by so -called aliens, are by default. well and soundly disproven.
Is there something in the water? In your diet?
What IS it that makes you not only embrace preposterous, unqualified theories of creation and anthropology but make such a fool of yourself,, humiliating yourself in such a way as you have here by pushing such foolishness on people who laugh at you?
It is - if you are still in control of your marbles- a symptom of masochism.
And surely you are aware that one can't win converts to ideas or even to sympathy for your obvious illness, by telling them to grow up, when YOU yourself are such an example of prolonged and pathetic infantilism.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

The scientific method does not take into account deceit. Those in power tell you something and you believe them, with no chance of proving it false or true.

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 pm

It does take into account deceit. For a discovery to be taken seriously, the results must be replicated by other scientists. Your claim shows your ignorance on the subject.

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Years ago, Scott Adams, (as in Dilbert cartoons), put a question on his forum about "what is truth". You should have seen the crazy answers, stuff about half-truths, partial truths and real truths that had no basis of understanding about idea, hypothesis, theory, experiment, verification, etc. And this is from a geeky forum where lots of science-y types would be.

A big part of my de-conversion was learning those terms. Fortunately I was not as far gone as Pamamarama.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Lausten wrote:Years ago, Scott Adams, (as in Dilbert cartoons), put a question on his forum about "what is truth". You should have seen the crazy answers, stuff about half-truths, partial truths and real truths that had no basis of understanding about idea, hypothesis, theory, experiment, verification, etc. And this is from a geeky forum where lots of science-y types would be.

A big part of my de-conversion was learning those terms. Fortunately I was not as far gone as Pamamarama.

As name calling goes,btw, Panamarama is a lovely one...
But onward: yesterday I was visited for the first time since I moved into this house with its picture of missionaries with a line through them (as in"NO missionaries!") on the front door put there by my daughter-in-law.
It seems to have been for me what the garlic bulb and the cross were to Dracula... i.e., not a missionary to be seen until yesterday.
Knock on the door... I opened it and was greeted by two good looking, fastidiously and rather fashionably dressed youngish women. The more outgoing of them immediately pointed to the sign, and asked, somewhat incredulously, "Does that mean US?"
And laughed.
I laughed too... told them it was, but not to take it personally, and that they were on the threshold of an atheist household.
Only to be greeted by "I was once an atheist, too..."
Well, here's the thing, in re Panamarama who might want to learn how to catch flies: they don't make Jehovah's Witnesses like they used to.
These two were much better prepared to discuss science - they actually knew the difference between science and having a chat... and they even knew the difference between "theoretical" and "theory" as in "THEORY OF EVOLUTION." (They claimed to have been encouraged to actually READ "Origin of Species" by their religious leaders... okay, maybe and maybe not.)
The point of my little tale is that PanAm55 and the other PanAms out there really should do a little inquiring into what they fantasize is a subject they imagine they know something about.
Because when you are not quite as impressive as someone who not only believes the world is going to end in god- induced violence but is actually licking her lips at the glorious thought, you have some way to go on the scales of both madness AND tedium.

NMB
Skepticism:

Pamam55
Regular Poster

Postby Pamam55 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Again, you guys would be astonished if you only knew how little you actually know...quit being arrogant of your ignorance

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Quite claiming to have knowledge you obviously don't have.
Or share your knowledge with us.

I don't see either of those two options happening.

bigtim
Perpetual Poster

Postby bigtim » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Pamam55 wrote:Again, you guys would be astonished if you only knew how little you actually know...quit being arrogant of your ignorance

You must be a very sad person...

~

BigTim

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Pamam55 wrote:Again, you guys would be astonished if you only knew how little you actually know...quit being arrogant of your ignorance

Again? Really? Again?
Usually it is a supervisor, my wife or someone much larger than me who keeps repeating themselves until I realize that, even though they are dead wrong, I need to accept their BS or suffer some severe altering of my life plan. Given that you have no control over me at all, I would like to take this opportunity to ask some questions that I assume you will not answer.

Do you think I'm deaf?
Do you think I can't read?
Have you read anything I or others here have written or have asked you?
Is there any additional logic to your statements?
Do you know what logic is?
Can you do anything other than call me names (i.e. arrogant)?

Do you think I'm stupid? - Don't answer this one. It is rhetorical. I know you think I'm ignorant in some way. There is interesting new research out now that talks about how that is a natural reaction to someone who opposes your worldview. First, you think they just don't know the facts, once provided the facts, you think they are stupid, if they persist in being stupid, you start to believe they are evil. So, Pamam55, you are human. You have followed the pattern that everyone else in the world has followed for ages. What many people don't do is to stop, think about, and release themselves from that pattern. That is one of the purposes of this forum, to interrupt the pattern of thinking that religion promotes. Your belief system about aliens is no different than a belief in Yahweh or of Gaia energy or anything else not based on objective verification and empirically derived evidence.

BleueVide

Postby BleueVide » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:13 am

Pamam55 wrote:The scientific method does not take into account deceit. Those in power tell you something and you believe them, with no chance of proving it false or true.

Why do you assume that everyone believes what those in power tell them?
It seems to me that these lizard people are the ones with power yet you believe them?
How can you trust them?

Ilovecrazypeople

Postby Ilovecrazypeople » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am

I came across the Thruthism website years ago. It surprises me to no end the dribble that comes out from people who supposedly know the truth. I am a high profile commercials director and have been for years. I have also worked as a television producer for over 15 years. I am currently at the top of my field and produce and direct several of my own shows for which I am completely accountable for and choose the content matter…. So I am in a good position to respond to Pamam55 and his theories. I have never come across these supposed elite lizards for which Pamam55 claims rule the media. I have never seen one of my reporters worshiping statues or creating false news stories to take the masses away from the truth, I myself have never met these lizard folk who presumably rule over the programs I create. I will tell you a TRUE story. I once pitched and won for a chance to direct the opening titles to a very popular television show. I won the job and was very excited as it was the first high profile job and It was my chance to prove what I had to the big boys. I spent many nights researching for ideas, doing the hard yards and long hours in front of the computer. A few weeks later I had a plan together with storyboards to shoot my opening titles. After completing it, like everybody in our industry, I jumped on YouTube to check out what people where saying about it. Some where good, some hated it, the usual stuff BUT surprisingly there was one person who claimed the title series served as an in-depth view of the characters and storylines yet to come on the show, Look at the bird in the corner they said…It represents this and that, look at how they composed that shot, it represents (add another moronic assumption). The creators of the show made these titles with clues for the audience to find throughout the series, look closely and you will see them. I was taken a back… To anybody looking at the titles with those comments in mind you could very well believe what they said…except I created them so know exactly what I was thinking when I put them in my shot. The bird looked cool, and the composition of the shot was me trying to be bloody clever, simple!!! So from that day forward I look at crackpots and conspiracy theorists with those thoughts in mind…and knowing many people in this elite group as Pamam55 suggests, I do not know of one who has lizard skin and comes from space. It’s great entertainment though… but then again, I would say that wouldn’t I. Why is a high profile commercial director on this website responding to this dribble?…..Because like everyone else on this earth I am human, I bleed red, complain about the weather, my kids drive me nuts and my wife has a go at me for loading the dishwasher incorrectly. That is…..when I’m not attending mass “Take over the world meetings” People like you scare the crap out of me, You may find a few uneducated followers and have mass suicide pacts for all I know. Please stop and get some help. The difference between these so called elitists, and I’ve had the chance to meet a few in my short lifetime Pamam55 is that rather than sit at home imagining all sort of fanciful stories, they got up, had a dream and followed it through, They fell several times, people destroyed their dreams many times, but they got up, dusted themselves off and had another go. This is the TRUTH and difference between people who can and people who complain why they can’t. Not because lizard people put them in power to rule over the world, but because despite all odds, they got up and had another go. Please reply Pamam55 Id love to hear your thoughts on my comments!! In the meantime, I’ve got a meeting in middle earth with Godzilla, be back soon.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:01 pm

<sarcasm>Well, obviously, Mr. ilovecrazypeople, you are part of the cover up. You might even BE a lizard person. Worse, you may have awoken Pamam55.</sarcasm>

Chicxulub1
Location: Planet Earth, specifically I am doing hard time by living in Georgia.

Postby Chicxulub1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:56 am

First rule of knowing and keeping secrets is to never admit you know any secrets to anyone.

So the Anunnaki are in charge, so they created humans, so they pretty much have the upper hand. This is known. You have made your position known clearly and concisely.

So, what is next?

We all presume you have techniques or approaches to resolving this situation, and as the Anunnaki and others have a monopoly on communications (among other things), and are reading this even now-which negates the possibility that your answers will evoke severe retribution- (the Annunaki know all), what are your techniques or approaches to resolving this situation?

The Anunnaki are not in the dark. You do not create something and arrogantly and ignorantly expect it will come out and do exactly as you planned. The Anunnaki know this, and knew it when they created humans.

In view of your position, it is natural to ask for specifics. Any creature can sound mystical and all wise by speaking in vague terms, even the Anunnaki or humans.

The question remains "what is next?"

It is predicted that your response will either be one of the following: a repeat of your previous postings, a haughty retort, a demeaning comment, and/or a peculiar explanation involving either a demand for or a claim to "proof" in your favor.

Or perhaps even all of the above.

Incidentally, it might interest you that "proof" is misnomer frequently used by the less than informed (e.i. Ignorant and arrogant).

The pursuit for the truth is subjective Pamam55, it is the knowledge that is objective.

The ball, as humans say, is in your court.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Here's some knowledge: Pamam55 hasn't been around since Jul 10, 2012.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Kaepora Gaebora
Regular Poster

Postby Kaepora Gaebora » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Cool story bro.

What is with all the necro'd threads as of late?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:14 pm

They came out of hibernation?

Lard, save me from your followers.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Here's some knowledge: Pamam55 hasn't been around since Jul 10, 2012.

Eggs… I don't care how knowledgable the message… whatever makes you join the fray is fine with me.
There is no one like you, and I'm just so glad to see your name on screen…. a sign that you are safe and reasonably well, neither ill nor worse.
Because I do so miss you, "the voice crying in the wilderness" (Isaiah 40:3) when you are on hiatus.
A lot.
I mean it.
Seriously.

NMB
Skepticism:

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Kaepora Gaebora wrote:Cool story bro.

What is with all the necro'd threads as of late?

It's the second coming, get ready.... :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Return to “Links”