Truthism.com

Stuff of interest on the Web...
Pamam55
Regular Poster
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Truthism.com

Postby Pamam55 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Read it and weep

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4806
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Man, I miss Geocities.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4806
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Austin Harper » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Also: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Truthism.com

Postby bigtim » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 pm

When a claim is made evidence must be presented to support that claim. A rational mind should never accept a claim without supportnig evidence. This site is, honestly, an insane rant proclaiming things to be true simply because the author of the site believes them to be true.

There really is a conspiracy. I'll finally admit it. And the Reptilian hoax is part of it. It's designed to capture easily deluded people and keep them from knowing the real Truthtm.
~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Pamam55 wrote:Read it and weep


Oy.
I DID read it.
And I DID weep.
Because the concept is puerile, the evidence is non-existent, and the writing and style are those of a functional illiterate on anphetamines.

As it happens I am a conspiracy theorist of long standing, my dues are paid, up to date, my record of hits and misses thus far that of a champion.

HOWEVER, a rip -roarin' good conspiracy does have to have a tiny glimmer of reality on which to tether one's horse (or head given that one is still in control of his faculties).

And of course a bit of originality (aliens are SO 1970s) helps to attract an audience.... even if its for a sound byte on Fox News.
So far, anything that has to do with either aliens doesn't qualify, and reptiles as our ancestors is as likely to be true as that the "Grinch (actually) Stole Christmas"

PanAm, go easy with the reptiles/alien stuff: stick with "follow the money," and "money talks."
(The Koch brothers MAY seem like aliens, and appear somewhat reptilian, but the are actually flesh and blood fellas who have enough money that allows them to dream of buying a country.)
And by all means sing out the "news" that governments demand the steady and unerring vigilance of its citizens.. you'll be a bit late, but better late than never.

See? There's enough real stuff to worry about.
Get a subscription to "Rolling Stone..."..just to find out how behind the times, (and the number of already proven conspiracies) you are.

And don't worry about your amateur standing... you are so safe, that you don't even have to wear your aluminum sensors when you go to bed

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4968
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Monster » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Judging by the writing style, the author of truthism.com is Pamam55:

How do you know that the leaders of this world are not aliens? That's right, you have absolutely no proof at all! Have you ever met them and examined their bodies, etc.? No, you haven't. Oh, but wait, you worship authority figures, and so you believe whatever they tell you.


Except, it's grammatically correct. So maybe it's not Pamam55.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Truthism.com

Postby bigtim » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Monster wrote:Judging by the writing style, the author of truthism.com is Pamam55:

How do you know that the leaders of this world are not aliens? That's right, you have absolutely no proof at all! Have you ever met them and examined their bodies, etc.? No, you haven't. Oh, but wait, you worship authority figures, and so you believe whatever they tell you.


Except, it's grammatically correct. So maybe it's not Pamam55.


MS Word can help you with that....
~

BigTim

"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 pm

bigtim wrote:
Monster wrote:Judging by the writing style, the author of truthism.com is Pamam55:

How do you know that the leaders of this world are not aliens? That's right, you have absolutely no proof at all! Have you ever met them and examined their bodies, etc.? No, you haven't. Oh, but wait, you worship authority figures, and so you believe whatever they tell you.


Except, it's grammatically correct. So maybe it's not Pamam55.


MS Word can help you with that....



"How do you know that (such and such flight of fancy ) isn't real?" is the basis of nut-cake theorizing, and has been since Aristophanes took his audiences to task for depending on such a dishonest ploy for creating a theoretical problem where non exists,
It is the stuff of satire.
The crazies' equivalent of "when did you stop beating your wife?"
Unfortunately, neither PanAm nor his web-site knows science from satire.
Or anything else for that matter..
And therein lies the problem: so blatant is PanAm's ignorance that he doesn't really know what science IS... and what distinguishes science as a discipline from just hanging out and shooting the breeze.
What PanAm is actually saying, when the dust has cleared from his babble, is "I don't know anything about science, but I KNOW what I like.'
Alas for poor Yorick PanAm...
But at least this forum has allowed him the luxury of feeling victimized, the prophet without respect in his own country and his own language.....
And if it weren't this forum, or the internet that encourages such wackiness, PanAm would be on a street corner, haranguing passersby.
So at least he isn't impeding traffic or physically threatening women and children.
There is that.

NMB

.
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
xouper
True Skeptic
Posts: 10277
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby xouper » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:59 am

Pamam55 wrote:Truthism.com . . . Read it and weep

Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry wrote:Truthism.com . . . This is one of the best wacko sites on the entire interrnet.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19430
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 am

Gee, we need more posters whose shoe inflate, right?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Gord » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Pamam55 wrote:Read it and weep

Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Wait...are you a woman?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4968
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Monster » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Because of this:

http://carm.org/truthism

I saw that women quote that Gord posted.

And I saw this on the website:
The sun is a cube, not a sphere. It only appears to be a sphere because it is spinning at a high velocity. All suns (i.e., stars) are cubes. Darkness intentionally designed the universe like this because on a metaphysical level, cubes (or more specifically, their 90-degree right angles) create strife, confrontation, and confusion.


Then there's more of "no evidence IS evidence":
doesn't it seem rather odd to you that, in the 5,500 years of recorded history, there has never been an official school of thought that states, "The current ruling elite of Earth created humanity," or one that states, "Aliens created humanity"? Well, the reason why these two schools of thought have never come to fruition is because Earth's alien rulers would never dare allow such concepts (in other words, the truth) to be openly discussed in academia.


EDIT: Pamam55, is this you?

http://www.whale.to/b/bartley_h.html
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19430
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:08 pm

I hope that nut isn't allowed children or farm animals.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Gord wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:Read it and weep

Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Wait...are you a woman?


My loyal correspondent from the Skeptic's Forum, who keeps me on my toes, never letting me get away with any carelessness or oversight yesterday informed me that PanAm is indeed a woman, and a woman of a certain age who has had, among over avowals tucked into her messages , a lively and emancipated sex life in her past.... the Sixties but in spades!!!
The latter may or may not account for experience with reptiles (everything I know about sex I get from Rick Santorum), and even aliens....
Who knows?
I am not sure what PanAm's sex has to do with stubborn ignorance.
Or schizophrenia...
Both are clearly indifferent to sex, both are equal-opportunity afflictions.
And there is a myth abroad (to which I personally do not subscribe) that women are the kinder, gentler sex, less aggressive, less prone to need to prove a point at any cost to life and limb and to the detriment of civil tranquility., or even self-inflicted humiliations.
Nonsense.
There are indeed many, and major often insurmountable, differences between the male of our species and the female...
But in order for the evolutionary (and thereby necessary to species survival) traits and thinking processes to prove significant the subject in question has to be in functioning order, capable of rudimentary reason: mutations need not apply.
In other words, in the case of PanAm's outpourings in this forum, his/her/its actual sex is neither an explanation nor an excuse.
In that sense, we might as well be descended from pecans: a nut is a nut is a nut.

.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Lausten » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 pm

hey, PanAmdemonium, you might have something there, even NPR is covering it. http://www.npr.org/2012/04/29/151646558/if-a-fact-dies-in-the-forest-will-anyone-believe-it
Big Tim basically has the conspiracy theory figured out. There is just one conspiracy theory, the one designed to keep people stupid by making them feel smart because they think they know something that others don't. It includes everything from having the best washing detergent to being up at 2 am, watching an infomercial about how to get rich buying cheap real estate. And of course, aliens.

It uses smart sounding things like: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
—Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

Which is true for truth. But the one you don't know, because the REAL conspiracy people don't want you to know it, is "All falshoods pass through five stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, some idiot believes it. Third, they convince some other idiots. Fourth, they all start doing really stupid things usually harming a lot of people. Fifth, the idiots die off."
-- John Wolforth (some guy, 1960 - )
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Here's the problem with affixing the stupid label: everyone thinks its the other fellow.
Thing is, that when we speak of man as an noble animal, or bask in the warmth of human creativity, it is best to remember that those accolades belong to the best among us...
Which might not include thee and me.
Even among the acknowledged best and brightest, there is a marked lack of equality: there is Einstein, for instance, and a hundred thousand accredited physicists, doing yeoman's work, respectable work, but who aren't going anywhere, or changing anything....
And the reason that most of are familiar with Mozart say, or Michelangelo, is that there have been so few of them.
Most of us are more or less on a par with one another, which means that while we may enjoy many gifts in some degree, in the end we will be "unwept, unhonored, and unsung..." and not a word in even the indiscriminate Wikipedia.
It's not that we are stupid, but that we are ordinary.
Referring to our peers as stupid doesn't change that.
Do I always remember the above and act on it?
Of course not....
I am as free with the label of stupid as anyone else.
But I don't think that PanAm for instance is necessarily stupid (although that might certainly be the case).
What I think is that either genetics or environmental stress or a devastating combination of the two has let her down, laid her low, howling at the moon, pointlessly and tragically.
Madness is not a respecter of intellect - although one of our myths is that too often the brilliant and talented are afflicted.
Not so.... Bedlam probably had its share of stars, but for the most part the incarcerated were quite ordinary, from among the fragile norm.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Lausten » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 am

The smart and stupid labels apply in a similar fashion to truth and falsehood, and thus the confusion. It is true that there have been some important truths that were at first laughed at. Stupidity enters in when someone uses that truth to determine what is true. As Carl Sagan noted, they also lauged at Bozo the clown. Should we follow Bozo around in the grand march as if we are headed off to the land of great truths? Of course, being laughed at is not a test for truth.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 am

Austin Harper wrote:Also: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Granddad, what big eyes you have!!
Must be all those flies you keep snapping up!!
However, I don't know about those scales... they are infinitely less attractive than fur. ( For hairiness IS next to godliness... check out Leviticus 19:27)
And .... the monkey is so much cuter!!

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 am

Lausten wrote:The smart and stupid labels apply in a similar fashion to truth and falsehood, and thus the confusion. It is true that there have been some important truths that were at first laughed at. Stupidity enters in when someone uses that truth to determine what is true. As Carl Sagan noted, they also lauged at Bozo the clown. Should we follow Bozo around in the grand march as if we are headed off to the land of great truths? Of course, being laughed at is not a test for truth.


And let's not forget that nothing is a test for "truthism," which is not a word at all.....synthetic, invented by a mountebank for the purpose of lending dignity to a burlesque.
.
Although when someone is offering an alternative to Darwinian theory, I guess making up a word to cover the debasement of an idea seems insignificant in the scheme of things.
But one important thing... at least to me.. comes out of the preposterous suggestions of PanAm, and that's he reminder that while "Origin of Species," is no longer theoretical, there are still many blanks in the story of how we straightened our spines, lost our fur, and became the (alas too often) irrational beasts we are today...
And that these blanks are what the crazies out there, unaware of how much we actually do know about the nascence of man, are prone to zero in on what is still in question rather than studying what is now the evidentiary body of evolutionary science: too damned much work!!
So much easier to give into the destructive impulses that have driven the nay-sayers over the edge, to inchoate rhetoric, to hysteria and as we can see, madness.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Pamam55
Regular Poster
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Pamam55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 am

Amazing how humans can deny such obvious truths...sad, but true

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Truthism.com

Postby bigtim » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 am

Pamam55 wrote:Amazing how humans can deny such obvious truths...sad, but true


The mad rantings of the Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred are not "obvious truths"

If you contend they are then share the secret rites and rituals and I will perform them to either proof of deny your claims....
~

BigTim

"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4968
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Monster » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 pm

I spent a little more time on truthism.com. It is indeed written by Pamam55. The same stupid subjects, the same "you have no clue" type of statements, frequent bad grammar, frequent use of capitals, preoccupation with royals and elites, etcetera. His/her evidence for everything is "lack of evidence = evidence that reptilians are preventing/erasing/hiding truth".
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Lausten » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 pm

So, this seems kinda important,
Truthism.com wrote:The Universe

Darkness, also known as "Satan" or "The Devil," created the universe (and, this includes the higher, non-physical dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation, and everything in it is based upon programming (e.g., DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, karma, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness, who is a pseudo-creator, would create a realm that is based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules or restrictions (which, by the way, is everything in this universe, with the concept of "karma" being just one example) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why this universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), in between physical incarnations, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. And, even if one "ascends" beyond the fourth dimension, into a higher dimension, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed. One cannot "ascend" into the True Realm.

Apparently there is a creator, something like God, but our concept of God is crude, so something much more magnificent from the True Realm, but that True Creator is not powerful enough to have prevented Darkness from creating this universe, this false universe that we are imprisoned in, but anyway, I'm not seeing much on how to get this True Creator's attention. The goal seems to be to destroy this fake universe we are stuck in, but I'm not seeing much of a plan for how to do that, other than to stop believing everything that we have been taught since we were born. If everything, dinosaurs, the government, half the people in the world, is/are not what they appear to be, how can we possibly free ourselves? We have to destroy this universe, but wouldn't we destroy ourselves in the process? Is this some new definition of "destroy"? Where is the escape hatch?

That inner eyelid thing was pretty convincing, but what really sold me was this,
Truthism wrote:Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

Because I love pizza and I don't want women taking over the pizza restaraunts.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Monster wrote:I spent a little more time on truthism.com. It is indeed written by Pamam55. The same stupid subjects, the same "you have no clue" type of statements, frequent bad grammar, frequent use of capitals, preoccupation with royals and elites, etcetera. His/her evidence for everything is "lack of evidence = evidence that reptilians are preventing/erasing/hiding truth".


Would it matter if the grammar were improved?
Or the syntax?
The evidence.... one could say, if one wished to toss a bone to poor PanAm..the "truthism" is that there is enough provable in established evolutionary theory to allow laughing at the snake/lizard exposition.
Because it IS funny. ..... as the Darwinian explanation is not.
And the ability to laugh is another thing that distinguishes man from the rest of the animal kingdom, makes us unique if not special.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Lausten wrote:So, this seems kinda important,
Truthism.com wrote:The Universe


I love pizza and I don't want women taking over the pizza restaraunts.

Why?
And do you mean in Minnesota, or on a world scale?
How will you know when it happens?
Sure, some take-overs are coups... rapid, "what hit me?" tale-overs. Nowhere yesterday, a fait accompli today..
But some take-overs are insidious, long in the planning, cabalist...more suited to the female way of getting things done..
Refer to "Patient Griselda."
And weep.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Lausten » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Lausten wrote: I love pizza and I don't want women taking over the pizza restaraunts.

nmblum wrote:Why?
And do you mean in Minnesota, or on a world scale?
How will you know when it happens?

World scale is my biggest worry. Especially New York. Also Madison, WI has a couple Rocky Rococo's, very good. I think they (women) are already starting to take over pizza places. I tried to order a half pepperoni, one quarter mushroom and one black olives, and they were all, "we can't do that, waa, waa", just like Truthism says, women are a bunch of babies. The True Realm would not have such crude restrictions on pizza toppings.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Pamam55
Regular Poster
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Pamam55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

The truth is greater than you

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29080
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Gord » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Pamam55 wrote:The truth is greater than you

but not greater than pizza
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Gord wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:The truth is greater than you

but not greater than pizza


Pizza is god.
It is a truthism that on this planet - Earth (we are still on Earth, are we not?)- more people adore and eat pizza than can spell "reptilian," or "scientology.."
And in our own small portion of the planet more people are at this moment worshipping at the altar of Pizza than that of any other Supreme... (except maybe Diana Ross).

Okay.... PanAm has now had much, much more than the 15 minutes of fame allotted the pathetic and the debased.
So enough already... time to say "so long, it's been (creepy but) fun to know ya.." to Pan Am after telling him/her to wipe the egg.. or tomato sauce.... off his/her chin..
Dipping his/her napkin in the (holy water) fountain on the way out.

NMB
P.S. It occurs to me, and not happily, that there is a correlation between the PanAm resistance to reason and the apparent lunacy in the American political panorama... potential gone amok, talent and intelligence disappeared into a dark, dank, place.
What, after all, is the difference between PanAm's theories of alien/reptile ancestry, or the character of women, and John Boehner/Rick Santorum/Newt Gingrich pronouncements on the realities of our present predicaments?
NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Lausten » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Pamam55 wrote:The truth is greater than you

I'm with you man. The truth is awesome. But how do I know when one of my feet is in the True Realm? I was hoping there would be some options under the section of Truthism.com titled "Options", but I just got more confused because Carissa Conti says,
Carissa wrote:Beware all websites and people in the real world and in internet land that do speak in authoritarian absolutes. The more that somebody tries to convince people about who’s who and what’s what, it means the less they probably actually know. !!

So now I'm really bummin' out.The closer I get to the Truth, the more illusive it is.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 pm

“What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.”
(John 18:38)
It occurs to me that the history of the Western world, would be different in many significant ways, if Pilate had asked "What is "truthism?"
Which would have elicited a few guffaws and passed unremarked.
One has a ring to it, that for good or ill, depending on who is telling the story, determined the way the later Christians see the Crucifixion as history.
The other just seems like the nonsense it is, and would have allowed the story of the Romans, the Jews, and the new religion to have passed as just another injustice perpetrated by Rome on the occupied Jerusalem.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Pamam55
Regular Poster
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Pamam55 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

The masses and public aka the dumb down sheeple are never told the truth by the ruling elite. Time to grow up

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Lausten » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Since he's not answering my questions, I assume he has turned on his automated comment system now.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Truthism.com

Postby bigtim » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

crazy person that yells at you from the street corner
~

BigTim

"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

Pamam55
Regular Poster
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Pamam55 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

The truth hurts your ego

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4806
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Austin Harper » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Nope, my ego's doing just fine thank you.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Truthism.com

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 am

Pamam55 wrote:The masses and public aka the dumb down sheeple are never told the truth by the ruling elite. Time to grow up



But you seem to believe that you ARE the elite.. who else but a member of the first estate spends so much berating others for their inferiority?
And that you are suggesting that your intention is to win your argument, such as it is, by brute force or brainwashing rather than for any intrinsic value to why you present as true?


What comes across from your written hissy fits is that the real source of your pissed -offedness is that your uniqueness and superiority are not given the serious respect to which you feel entitled by virtue of your distance from the small minded and ill-informed, under or not
at all educated... we who are the coarse cross for your elegant shoulders to bear.
.
Now if I have made an error, and you are NOT part of the ruling elite, please let me know by return, so that I can cross you off the list of aristocrats (pre-enlighenment) who have been waiting for their comeuppance, i.e. having to take some evolution-related science courses.
And passing them.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4968
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Truthism.com

Postby Monster » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 am

Pamam55 wrote:The masses and public aka the dumb down sheeple are never told the truth by the ruling elite. Time to grow up

Going to agree with nmblum on this one. YOU are one of the elite, reptilian overlords. Who else would know so much about them? Yes, it's you.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker
Location: Miðgarðr

Re: Truthism.com

Postby bigtim » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:24 am

Monster wrote:
Pamam55 wrote:The masses and public aka the dumb down sheeple are never told the truth by the ruling elite. Time to grow up

Going to agree with nmblum on this one. YOU are one of the elite, reptilian overlords. Who else would know so much about them? Yes, it's you.


In that case.. whose up for a BBQ!!!

Nothin' tastes like BBQ'd Gator... figured I'd like to give these reptilians a go at my sauce...
~

BigTim

"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Truthism.com

Postby OutOfBreath » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 am

OK, I have skimmed over the site as I was very bored yesterday.

Impressions:

1. For all those words, preciously little evidence is presented. The evidence, even at face value, doesn't even support what's otherwise written about.

2. Leave no conspiracy theory behind. A lot of Icke and von Däniken. Even hollow earth gets a nod inside the monologue. Seems pretty extraneous to the topic otherwise, but then the page does read like a longish rant about stuff the author believes in. Apparently for no other reason then to know he knows more than others. Now I shouldn't throw stones in glass houses, cause I used to be taken in by von Däniken myself, at age 15 or so. Anywho, the author seems to think that more conspiracies support eachother, so that the framework is sound. Instead of realizing that each new claim in conjunction with another is evermore unlikely, or to finish the metaphor, it doesn't help if you have framework, if it stands on nothing but air.

3. The author (very probably pamam himself considering style) thinks very highly of himself and can't help himself berating everyone else for being stupid, while congratulating himself on his great intellect in seeing through the charade.

4. Dehumanizing content. Large chunks of humanity are written off as mere containers without a soul. Now the delusions of grandeur in general coupled with rationalizations why some people aren't really people send shivers down my spine. Another person who coupled such is currently on trial in Norway.

5. Women. The author is definitely a man to write the stuff he does there. Apparently relationships are just part of the conspiracy to veer our hero off from his monomanic path of self-enlightenment. "Women aren't like us" etc etc.

6. Speaking of such, there seems to a bit of an unhealthy fascination for this woman (tv host of some kind?) and her blinking. The blink was supposedly to show that she was a reptilian, but for all those close-ups and still frames, I can't for the life of me see what's supposed to be so odd.

So, a long, monomanic rant from a person who displays a few unsettling character traits. Light on evidence, heavy on bald assertions, self congratulations, a smidgeon of scientology, dehumanization and a very elitist attitude to "the masses".

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert


Return to “Links”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest