Awesome Science, Awesome Technology....

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Awesome Science, Awesome Technology....

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:58 pm

gorgeous wrote:soooo.....no explanation for the ^^^ aliens?...thought so.....and why were the pyramid and all seeing eye put on the dollar bill ?? why are they all obsessed with Egypt?

All I know about "aliens" is that you and I are "alien" to one another.
And of course, it goes without saying that consequently I have absolutely NO idea WHY a pyramid with an all-seeing eye are put on the dollar bill...
I have heard that it was influence of the Freemasons... but who knows?
Off to fish, gorgeous... in the eternal quest to one day actually pull an ancestor with my name on it, from the sea.

NMB

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:16 pm

nmblum88 wrote:
Poodle wrote:Is there any possibility, no matter how remote ...

...that gorgeous will stop peddling this {!#%@} in every thread she can get her hands on?

Oh, Poodle... for Christ's sake.. it's ALL peddling.
Stop acting as if this is a citadel of scientific achievement: it isn't.
It's an internet Forum: and so far no Einstein has presented himself here to set a standard for membership.
gorgeous just wants to have some good, old fashioned fun on behalf of a long discredited .... no matter the number of subscribers.... idea.
I doubt that s/he believes any of it him/herself.

No matter.
Because no Darwinist - or in fact anyone who has actually read "Origin of Species"-- is likely to be corrupted by what gorgeous is peddling any more than any Darwinist is going to be created by what is peddled in a chat room

Norma

I stand corrected and suitably cowed.

She's all yours, Norma.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:10 am

gorgeous wrote:explain this guy please NMB...no one has...
This "alien interview" video has been firmly debunked many times.

Firstly it's a rod puppet and you can see the rods controlling the puppet in the closing sequence when the "doctors" walk in. Secondly the interviewer states the alien is in isolation to protect it against human germs, yet the two blokes pretending to be doctors walk in an examine the puppet in normal shirt sleeves, without even wearing contamination suits, and one bloke is wearing his watch. Even funnier, the alien has an American accent.

The original puppet show, was from 1977 and faked openly by Sean David Morton. Gorgeous has posted a edited down version that is currently doing rounds on the internet. Humorously, the same puppet was used again recently in the TV series Dark Skies.
puppet alien.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:29 am

gorgeous wrote:and others..
The "Grey alien filmed by KGB" is the easiest to debunk. Firstly 16mm film doesn't have a electronic time code, that you see on video. Secondly, the You Tube video claims to show Russian video tape fragments from the mid 1960s. Russia didn't have video tape in the 1960s. However the give away is that the aliens are actually wearing polyester children's pajamas with a big zip up the middle of the front. :lol:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:52 pm

there are no rods...humans are in isolation against germs but still have contact with doctors.....who knows where they get their form fitting clothes?.....and yes Norma, the eye and pyramid are from the Masons...but why are they obsessed with Egypt and NASA is too?....there is a connection....and note all the celebrities giving the all seeing one eye as per illum orders.... why? https://youtu.be/kNSdCDYhUM8
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:31 am

gorgeous wrote:there are no rods...
You can see the rods in the photo I posted.

gorgeous wrote: humans are in isolation against germs but still have contact with doctors....
Here are the isolation suits worn by medical staff, when confronting diseases. You really are a total idiot Gorgeous.
Isolation suits.jpg

gorgeous wrote:who knows where they get their form fitting clothes?
I do. K-Mart. The aliens space suits have K-Mart zips at the front as they are K-Mart children's pyjamas.
Alien pajamas.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:06 am

the twice born baby....fetus had large tumor...docs removed the fetus from the womb, removed most of the tumor, then pushed the fetus back into the womb...baby born by caeserian section 3 months later, doing great...I saw them push the fetus back into the womb...unbelievable... -----------Born twice: Baby removed from womb for surgery, then returned - CNN ...

www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/health/baby-born ... l-surgery/

CNN

5 days ago - Taken out of the womb to remove a tumor, a Texas baby was gently returned to her mother's womb and was born once again at the usual nine ...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:51 am

So two birth certificates. Gets to vote twice. Nice.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:00 pm

TJrandom wrote:So two birth certificates. Gets to vote twice. Nice.

That's so unfair!
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Return to “The Letting Go of God Forum”