The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:31 pm

…convivial , fun crowd, nice day in the sun: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVCT_lgZVcI

And the ever reasonable Julia Sweeney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV5uBFxHLqA

NMB

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:45 pm

athiests are usually angry , pompous, arrogant, condescending, hateful people...never found them to be fun or kind...
Last edited by gorgeous on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7815
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:47 pm

gorgeous wrote:athiests are usually angry , hateful people...never found them to be fun or kind...


LOL…..okay.
Take care of yourself.

NMB

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:48 pm

added a couple more adjectives...from the skeptic experience here...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4817
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Austin Harper » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Then don't go, gorgeous. Problem solved.
Now we just have to figure out why you're wasting everybody's time here since you obviously don't enjoy talking to us.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:14 pm

I have enjoyed some discussions...maybe I went too far...some here have not called myself and others names, so that's nice...I was thinking of a couple of the newest members who are especially condescending...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:28 pm

gorgeous wrote:I have enjoyed some discussions...maybe I went too far...some here have not called myself and others names, so that's nice...I was thinking of a couple of the newest members who are especially condescending...

And a lot of older members know you're just a troll.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:46 pm

troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:49 pm

gorgeous wrote:troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...

See? Jackass {!#%@} like that is proof of the putting.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Monster » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm

gorgeous wrote:athiests are usually angry , pompous, arrogant, condescending, hateful people...never found them to be fun or kind...

Does this article (and website) appeal to you?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
gorgeous wrote:troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...

See? Jackass {!#%@} like that is proof of the putting.

-----------my point is accurate ....I recently got banned from a celebrity's twitter (female , vulgar, Hillary supporter) because I made an accurate point about Hillary and her alleged pro woman stance...it was about the crimes of Bill...I can still post there...just need a new account...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Monster wrote:
gorgeous wrote:athiests are usually angry , pompous, arrogant, condescending, hateful people...never found them to be fun or kind...

Does this article (and website) appeal to you?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism

----------------bad stuff there..
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:15 pm

I have talked to others who think only reason should rule everything...they say emotions in humans should have any relevance...I said emotions are what connect humans, (one has problems with women thinking they are too emotional...he always states they need to be rational---when his girl wasn't speaking to him for days myself and others told him he did something that hurt her...he denied it...he eventually learned he forgot her birthday....he has little understanding of relationships and women)
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:26 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
gorgeous wrote:troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...

See? Jackass {!#%@} like that is proof of the putting.

-----------my point is accurate ....I recently got banned from a celebrity's twitter (female , vulgar, Hillary supporter) because I made an accurate point about Hillary and her alleged pro woman stance...it was about the crimes of Bill...I can still post there...just need a new account...

So, you troll Twitter too? :roll:
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm

I knew of a couple ...both were lawyers....they were trying to find a nanny for their 6 month old son...they couldn't understand why their son screamed every time he had a new nanny ( that usually wouldn't last long)...I had to explain he gets attached to them , then they are gone...his mom and dad are gone all day and don't want to take care of him either....those very rational lawyers have traumatized their young son so much that he will likely have problems trusting women his entire life...he knows he is not the priority...so sad...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
gorgeous wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
gorgeous wrote:troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...

See? Jackass {!#%@} like that is proof of the putting.

-----------my point is accurate ....I recently got banned from a celebrity's twitter (female , vulgar, Hillary supporter) because I made an accurate point about Hillary and her alleged pro woman stance...it was about the crimes of Bill...I can still post there...just need a new account...

So, you troll Twitter too? :roll:

-----people are allowed to post there...many others posted similar things...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:44 pm

And you are one of the ones who post pure {!#%@} and brag about it.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:50 pm

gorgeous wrote:troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...


You never show evidence. You simply spam propaganda.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:03 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
gorgeous wrote:troll--someone who has different beliefs than you and has shown good evidence...

See? Jackass {!#%@} like that is proof of the putting.

-----------my point is accurate ....I recently got banned from a celebrity's twitter (female , vulgar, Hillary supporter) because I made an accurate point about Hillary and her alleged pro woman stance...it was about the crimes of Bill...I can still post there...just need a new account...


erm... that would be trolling. :)

Edit... I see I was beaten to recognise this...

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:10 pm

well then you are trolling...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:13 pm

gorgeous wrote:well then you are trolling...


Sorry - but I posted before reading the rest of the posts. If that be trolling, then guilty as charged. :oops:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:18 pm

gorgeous wrote:well then you are trolling...
Gorgeous pull string.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:43 pm

gorgeous wrote:well then you are trolling...

You really need to come to grips with the fact that you are nothing but a troll. You will never rise above that because it just isn't in you.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Gorgeous pull string 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:11 am

I think I had one of those dolls with the record in her... :lol:
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:58 am

You are one of those dolls.

You simply spam the same "woo" propaganda over, and over, and over, and over again.
:lol:

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Lausten » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:45 am

Thanks for the post Norma.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Tom Palven » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:52 pm

gorgeous wrote:athiests are usually angry , pompous, arrogant, condescending, hateful people...never found them to be fun or kind...


Even the much-reviled Madelyn Murray O'Hair was a courteous, kind, affable, person unless she was talking to someone like the angry, pompous, arrogant, condescending, hateful William F. Buckley, Jr. with his broad smile and flashing eyes
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Lausten » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:24 pm

gorgeous wrote:athiests are usually angry , pompous, arrogant, condescending, hateful people...never found them to be fun or kind...

I stopped reading after "atheists are usually". A) because of the misspelling and B) because anytime you say "Group X are usually...", whatever follows is almost always completely worthless, based on nothing but extremely limited personal experience from a closed mind and a cold heart that cares little for human beings in general except their own small, tiny minded tribe that agrees with everything they say.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 pm

.....and they have to correct spelling to feel superior in a very sad way...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:38 pm

gorgeous wrote:.....and they have to correct spelling to feel superior in a very sad way...

Lots of people do this... It's simply put people are grammar nazis, as well your claim there is representing a large number of people. It's pretty ridiculous, or better stated as very ridiculous. You would need to prove every last one of them was this way before you could assign it to a huge group of people.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Denying-History wrote:
gorgeous wrote:.....and they have to correct spelling to feel superior in a very sad way...

Lots of people do this... It's simply put people are grammar nazis, as well your claim there is representing a large number of people. It's pretty ridiculous, or better stated as very ridiculous. You would need to prove every last one of them was this way before you could assign it to a huge group of people.

You'll notice gorgeous hasn't commented on the deliberated addlepated spelling of one member here. She likes any kind of baiting.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Denying-History
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:19 pm

That is a very accurate statement.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Lausten » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:17 pm

gorgeous wrote:.....and they have to correct spelling to feel superior in a very sad way...

... and the use of the word "they". If you catch yourself saying, or about to say "they", stop. Think about what you just said, think about who just included in that one little word. Can you really back up whatever it is you said? At least explain "they". I'd accept something like, "I don't like the type of atheist who says X or throws his head back in that arrogant fashion" or whatever. What you'll find is, you don't like anyone who talks like that, you don't like arrogance, or you don't like quote-mining, or the fallacy of authority, or whatever. The part where you think all atheists have certain qualities is the part you made up.

And, to get back on topic, it's the part that kept atheists from gathering in numbers like this for about 3,000 years. That tribal mentality, where you feel threatened by a tribe simply because they exists, has filled religious institutions and scriptures since they were writing on vellum. I'm sure your hero from outer space is firmly against this.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29090
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Gord » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Lausten wrote:And, to get back on topic....

About the Reason Rally in Washington D.C. June 3rd and 4th, right? :groucho:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Lausten wrote:
gorgeous wrote:.....and they have to correct spelling to feel superior in a very sad way...

... and the use of the word "they". If you catch yourself saying, or about to say "they", stop. Think about what you just said, think about who just included in that one little word. Can you really back up whatever it is you said? At least explain "they". I'd accept something like, "I don't like the type of atheist who says X or throws his head back in that arrogant fashion" or whatever. What you'll find is, you don't like anyone who talks like that, you don't like arrogance, or you don't like quote-mining, or the fallacy of authority, or whatever. The part where you think all atheists have certain qualities is the part you made up.

And, to get back on topic, it's the part that kept atheists from gathering in numbers like this for about 3,000 years. That tribal mentality, where you feel threatened by a tribe simply because they exists, has filled religious institutions and scriptures since they were writing on vellum. I'm sure your hero from outer space is firmly against this.

---------you have repeatedly said woo people are gullible, insane, crazy
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Poodle » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Woo people?

Interesting that there should be such a term, and especially so being used by you, gorgeous.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Lausten » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:10 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Lausten wrote:
gorgeous wrote:.....and they have to correct spelling to feel superior in a very sad way...

... and the use of the word "they". If you catch yourself saying, or about to say "they", stop. Think about what you just said, think about who just included in that one little word. Can you really back up whatever it is you said? At least explain "they". I'd accept something like, "I don't like the type of atheist who says X or throws his head back in that arrogant fashion" or whatever. What you'll find is, you don't like anyone who talks like that, you don't like arrogance, or you don't like quote-mining, or the fallacy of authority, or whatever. The part where you think all atheists have certain qualities is the part you made up.

And, to get back on topic, it's the part that kept atheists from gathering in numbers like this for about 3,000 years. That tribal mentality, where you feel threatened by a tribe simply because they exists, has filled religious institutions and scriptures since they were writing on vellum. I'm sure your hero from outer space is firmly against this.

---------you have repeatedly said woo people are gullible, insane, crazy

"woo people"?
"repeatedly"?
You must have me confused with someone else?
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:28 pm

maybe it was Lance...you all sound alike to me... :lol:
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: The Reason Rally, Washington D.C. June 3,4:.

Postby Lausten » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:maybe it was Lance...you all sound alike to me... :lol:

I get it, you think it's funny that you are prejudice. Hardy har har Alice.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com


Return to “The Letting Go of God Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests