Methamphetamine America

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Re: Methamphetamine America

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 am

I'm a pig. I gobld it up in 4 daze including the extraz.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:34 pm

JO 753 wrote:I'm a pig. I gobld it up in 4 daze including the extraz.

No, no Jo....you're not a pig.
You are a discerning gourmand.
A connoisseur. .... with appropriate enthusiasms.
Are you going to share your judgments on what you ate?
No dramatic details of course.... just thumbs up, thumbs down?

Norma B.
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Postby Daedalus » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

JO 753 wrote:I'm a pig. I gobld it up in 4 daze including the extraz.

Good man, but don't forget the important lessons you learn from that show.

"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:36 pm

:lol: Just az addictive tho! Good to see youre a fan, Daed.

xanks Norma. Makes me feel less gilty. Like a fat blob teenaje grl who just downed a box uv donuts - tell her they are hi in vitamin D.

Uv course I alredy saw the show wen it aired, usually twice, plus I tape it and watched them again in Febuary, so no suprizez in my review its still outstanding.

The blue ray picture makes it even better and all the inside info in the extraz iz well worth watching. The deleted seenz are just az good az the aired, especially wun called "I'm gonna kill that guy".

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 am

Saw Ajent Grader ugen tuda. I wuz riding around on my modified little grlz bike (I'l post a pik sumtime) and he showed up in a nondescript beater with another ajent. They sed Hi & they like my bike, then went to the lake.

I wuz looking for FREZ, my big wite kat. Havent seen him in 4 dayz kuz Pandora chased him off. I stopped at the bad boy hows kuz that wuz hiz 2nd home, where he wuz known az Mellow. He wuz inside! Sumbudy must hav shown up to let him in, but nobody there now.

I got a window open, he came out and I carried him home.

U O! foodz burning! Later.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:56 am

I went rite bak and went in, mainly to see if TROL wuz there also. Hez bin missing sins November, so I wuznt very hopeful. I went inside.

Remember the jib hed hows where Mike and Jesse went to find Gusz stolen bucket uv batter & meth? Looks wors than that! Most uv the wallz are just partial 2 x 4 framez. Nun uv the floorz are finisht. Junk everywhere, a mix uv construction toolz, bilding materialz and normal hows stuf. The 2nd floor, wich uzed to be the roof, iz still partly a roof.
Therez a black burn area in frunt uv the boarded up window. Must hav been a concusion grenade.

I remember they had a lot uv enerjy wen they were working on it 10 yirz ago. They must hav run out uv enthuziazm befor they started the interior. And got taken over by the meth.

Found a cat carrier & potty, but no TROL.

It wuznt till I wuz about to leave that I realized therez no kichen. Just a frij sitting in the main area. Then I didnt recall seeing any sink. Checked the 'bathroom' agen and yes, therez no pluming at all besidez the toilet! And seeing the open end uv a plastic pipe in a gravel trench running thru the middle uv the place - good chance that toilet iznt functional either! That upside down Rubbermaid box iz probably covering a deep hole.

Wut a way to liv. Prizn will be a step up for them.

Found their stash. The dogz & detectorz missed it kuz it wuz overpowered by my super meth. Plus they probably found enuf inside to satisfy their serch. Rusty paint can outside the fens in back. Just sitting in the weedz with other random junk. I figured they never got near the paint staje, so woudnt hav wasted the money.

It just occured to me - Maybe Grader locked FREZ in the hows just to get me inside. Get my prints on the scene! U O :shock:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 am

Its not a litle grlz bike, its a jiant klown bike!
JUMBOKLoWNBiK.jpg

Put my steel toe klod hoprz in there for size perspectiv.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 am

Took sum piks tuday.

The bad boy hows:
BaDBOEHoWS.jpg

Their forgotten stash:
JUNKMex.jpg

Figure wun uv them must hav gotten so wasted sum yirz ago that they hid it there & forgot it. The lid wuz almost too rusty to pry open. Another yir & it woud hav rusted thru.

Its junk anyway. 53.355% pyr. Must be bleeched & dyed blue, kuz it shoud be brownish yellow at that low level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:39 am

Norma, I'm trying to get BB seezn 6 here for you quicker. I hav petitioned the White House to eliminate July.

I listed all the benefits that Obama will appreciate - Getting rid uv an energy/pollution intense month will increase hiz popularity and thus the Democratic party, get him 4 months closer to retirement (assuming the elimination sticks for at least 4 yirz), the biggest chanje to the calander since its creation will be another mark for him in the history books.

Aside from getting seezn 6 here a munth sooner, it will be neet to disconnect the calandr yir frum the natural cycle. we can hav 80 degree sunny Krismasiz, snow in August, etc.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 am

JO 753 wrote:Norma, I'm trying to get BB seezn 6 here for you quicker. I hav petitioned the White House to eliminate July.

I listed all the benefits that Obama will appreciate - Getting rid uv an energy/pollution intense month will increase hiz popularity and thus the Democratic party, get him 4 months closer to retirement (assuming the elimination sticks for at least 4 yirz), the biggest chanje to the calander since its creation will be another mark for him in the history books.

Aside from getting seezn 6 here a munth sooner, it will be neet to disconnect the calandr yir frum the natural cycle. we can hav 80 degree sunny Krismasiz, snow in August, etc.

Lovely, thoughtful idea, Jo...
I appreciate it, and thank you....
But could you just abbreviate your magic to just the first 8 days of July, please?
Because I am (or was until I saw this) planning to be in Ireland for the rest of that month.
Thanks.... and lets think about how to manage the final episodes to cut down on the pain and sorrow of what is going to be a severe loss..

Norma
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Rekwest granted. Its July 9th now.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Found a litl flaw in the Breaking Bad story.

In seezn 2, Hank vizited Jesse'z house. It iznt shown, but he mentionz it to Jesse'z mom. But in seezn 3 or 4 wen he seez the RV on the ATM video he duznt remember it. It wuz in the driveway wen he wuz there.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 pm

JO 753 wrote:Rekwest granted. Its July 9th now.

Thanks, Jo..
Now that I don't take anything for granted, and reminded that I got stuck in a New York Hospital for a month, I checked to see if BB was going to be available in Belfast in August. .. just in case my best laid plans don't work out again...
No such luck...
No BB.
So now I HAVE to get back, and before the new season, so that I can make sure everything is ready... a new and better TV installed and working, snacks on hand, liquids, and compatible, equally obsessed viewers lined up.
Nothing is so much a downer as watching an episode of BB with someone who JUST DOESN"T CARE ENOUGH!!
Thanks again...
NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:18 am

nmblum wrote:snacks on hand

Funyunz, yo!

angawawa
Regular Poster
Custom Title: A little strange

Postby angawawa » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Did you ever find your cats, JO? I'm assuming Freeze and Troll are cats. I am a cat person, so I'm worried. I actually have a new catling, a teeny mostly black calico named Chahiro, who is out of her mind. She literally bounces around the house, colliding with doors and walls and my bed, ricocheting off and careening into the next room. At night, when she knows I'm asleep, she attacks my feet and runs over my face, claws out. Playing with her is like playing with a tiny lion. My arms and legs carry the scars. And what is good about any of this? Nothing!!! But I still love her. I must be a masochist...
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 am

FREZ returnz every day or 2, same with JeRE and BRQTUS. But no TROL. Havent seen my special litl guy since November.

My new Mayhem Monkeyz are pretty violent also. They practically fly wen they are outside! Luckily, theyv learned to tone it down a little inside the house.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:45 am

(sorry, Norma. They bakt out uv the short month deal)

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 am

JO 753 wrote:31

(sorry, Norma. They bakt out uv the short month deal)

Doesn't matter Jo.... I'm not going anywhere for a while.
For the first time in my life it just seems like too much trouble to travel...
Especially having to drag chairs and canes, and crutches and other medical paraphernalia through multiple airports and on to the various planes.... so I'm staying put for a bit. ..
And I will spend the rest of July doing my exercises and therapies, and coddling my garden and my mourning doves (and their babies), and waiting patiently among other things, for BB to start up..
A friend who has never seen it, is spending the rest of the summer with me, and he has all the discs, so we will be soon be watching it from the beginning... and I'looking forward to revisiting some of the more remarkable moments..

BUT, you really should try to get hold of "Spiral" which is a really literate, entertaining and very dark commentary on French society and their view of themselves and their law and order....
The most popular cop show in the history of French televisions... and until the fourth (that "magic" hurdle season where the best shows start to crack a bit) year, completely captivating.

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks! sumthing to look for after BB iz over.

I started watching the disks on the weekendz 3 weeks ago. Thatl leave me a few weeks to air my brain out, boosting my appitite for the show.

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

You people have time to watch the movies? It takes me all day and half of a night to read this forum especially Jo's nooalf creations and the three dots Norma puts after every second word. ;)
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:16 am

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:31 pm

What the hell are your Mayhem Monkeyz Jo?
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:29 am

The spawn uv PaNDORU. They are about twice az big now.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:56 am

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:17 am

Flash wrote:You people have time to watch the movies? It takes me all day and half of a night to read this forum especially Jo's nooalf creations and the three dots Norma puts after every second word. ;)

Wow!! Oscar Wilde DOES live.

But perhaps in the heat or disappointment of the moment you have forgotten that you are free to ignore what is offensive, aesthetically displeasing, or just simply annoying to you..
No explanation necessary... no one will notice (although you are equally free to make a public announcement of your decision to pass on by........)

But silently OR loudly, no one will be the worse for your elision or even your scorn....
Why, who knows? You might even find time to leave your house.
Attend a concert.
An Opera.
A theater.
Read a book..
Kiss a baby.
And should you wish to enter an official complaint, they are called ellipses.

.... ......Norma ...... Manna ...... Blum.
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:32 am

I alwayz figyrd you are yoozing Dragonspeak or sumthing & the dots were how it interpreted long pauzez.

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Jo 753 wrote:

WTF,eh?
Your moneyz are a very lovely bunch, and one is even called Heisenbeg.
If you ever, god forbid, get more cats you can call them Stalin, Trotsky,Marx, Engels, Kropotkin, Hitler (ellipses here) although the last one would be too emotion provoking (more ellipses here).

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 pm

N(ellipses)M(ellipses)Blum (no ellipses) wrote:
But perhaps in the heat or disappointment of the moment you have forgotten that you are free to ignore what is offensive, aesthetically displeasing, or just simply annoying to you..

Au contraire my dear, I am fixated and obsessed with dots, comas, colons, semicolons, question and exclamation marks, Hyphens, apostrophes and the rest of the petit zoo of little black marks so often deemed unimportant in our written language.
I treasure and count each dot, each little tail and wiggle on the page because they are essential in their role as the "spice" of a written word. They bring the text to life, infuse it with emotion and feelings and yes... occasionally make one cry. :cry2:

And if it takes me a long time to read and understand your posts it's because I treasure the little bastards more than operas, sport and certainly kissing some ugly babies.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:16 am

:lol: Not bad. Just throw in the dots and dubl the length & it will be perfect.

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am

Exactly Jo. I remember trying to produce a lengthy essay for my professor. It was hard and my minuscule knowledge of the topic was impeding the production of my magnum opus. But with a bit of creative plagiarism and a lot of dots and commas and such one could fill the pages with stuff pretty fast and then go drinking.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:01 am

4 weeks, 20 owrz.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 am

Flash wrote:N(ellipses)M(ellipses)Blum (no ellipses) wrote:

Au contraire my dear, I am fixated and obsessed with dots, comas, colons, semicolons, question and exclamation marks, Hyphens, apostrophes and the rest of the petit zoo of little black marks so often deemed unimportant in our written language.
I treasure and count each dot, each little tail and wiggle on the page because they are essential in their role as the "spice" of a written word. They bring the text to life, infuse it with emotion and feelings and yes... occasionally make one cry. :cry2:

And if it takes me a long time to read and understand your posts it's because I treasure the little bastards more than operas, sport and certainly kissing some ugly babies.

You know Flash, I actually believe that that's true...

And I have earmarked some of your previous billets- doux to remind me of what we once meant to each other (in the matter of exchanged posts, that is..).
In those tender of days of light and love, you were falling all over yourself to tell me what a good, even emotionally moving writer I was, and how you admired that I could tell such touching stories about growing up in my radical family.

Although not entirely cynical, still, I was aware the not only is love too often transient, BUT admirers are even more often unreliable, so I didn't take your verbal affection as forever, else I might have been crushed by your defection.

So, LUCKY ME!! I understood that you and your compliments would pass into Forum history, if:

a) others came looking for your approval: "JOIN US!! JOIN US!! (males) vying for your attention with less gentle stories, more aggressive styles, and with the actual posses that signify inclusion (even if it is with the Black Shirts) OR
b) other writers, maybe even really terrible writers with bandwagons ready to jump on, for whatever reason, (no one chooses to be a lone monkey), OR
c) you found out how much I like (no LOVE) Chesapeake Bay Crabs (with their importuning eyes that silently plead, "oh PLEASE, gruesome omnivore, we want to LIVE too) AND,
d) that I LUST for roasted baby goat....never saw, smelled, or tasted one one that didn't inspire me to write a sonnet.
What have YOU written a sonnet about late,, Mr.Flash?
Or anything else that suggests a connection with life?

You ... got.... it.... Flash..... I ...am...a... thoroughly ...awful woman.... and .. you...were.. clearly... meant... to .. have more.. noble, and (lol) more eloquent and certainly better informed correspondents.
And....now... you.... do.
Enjoy the improvement.
And as the ellipses...you've already used that...but I kinda like your calling attention to them as fun.
But I think that if you really want to get my Cabrito, you will have to sharpen your wits.

Norma

Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 am

nmblum wrote:What have YOU written a sonnet about late,, Mr.Flash?

Allisonz hair?

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 am

Flash wrote:Exactly Jo. I remember trying to produce a lengthy essay for my professor. It was hard and my minuscule knowledge of the topic was impeding the production of my magnum opus. But with a bit of creative plagiarism and a lot of dots and commas and such one could fill the pages with stuff pretty fast and then go drinking.

YOu remember something.
And an iteresting memory it is too.
But with all that, poor fellow, you not only failed to produce anything worth producing, you probably didn't have much fun while you were drinking either.

A failure of imagination (nature) .... or a general dourness due to a gloomy nurture.
Whatever... it's too bad.

By the way, if you really want that reference to plagiarism to be taken as forgivingly as I have tried to be thus far, you might want to validate it with proof.
Otherwise I willl simply dismiss your silly comment as the combination of humorlessness and envy.
I don't plagiarize.
Don't have to...
What you do... well, you do it... and it's not very prepossessing, no matter where it comes from..

NMB .
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 am

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:15 pm

3 & 1/14th weeks.

Iz Vince Gilligan sykik?
GAL aREL.jpg

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 am

nmblum wrote:
And I have earmarked some of your previous billets- doux to remind me of what we once meant to each other (in the matter of exchanged posts, that is..).
In those tender of days of light and love, you were falling all over yourself to tell me what a good, even emotionally moving writer I was, and how you admired that I could tell such touching stories about growing up in my radical family.

Although not entirely cynical, still, I was aware the not only is love too often transient, BUT admirers are even more often unreliable, so I didn't take your verbal affection as forever, else I might have been crushed by your defection.

Norma. This admirer is solid I tell you and still falls over himself looking for those literary pieces which albeit lately are in short supply. Norma is busy, the forum is big and sometimes unnecessarily unfriendly.

Oh the insults...I've had my full share
although I can't quite remember
who it was and where.
The memory of a fly
a blessing in disguise
lets me go on by
live in paradise.

I am there in the cyberspace, waiting. I am just quiet sometimes on the account of real life, you must understand, the one that often interferes with our literary ambitions and stuff... The cat gets sick, the dog, in absolute self defense, bites that awful neighbor of mine or the {!#%@} tree branch falls on my windshield during the storm of the century which we had recently and which is bound to be repeated before the summer is over no mater what SweetPea says.

And the dots... hell use as many as you want. You won't get a peep from me anymore. They are the spice of writing. ;)
Last edited by Flash on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 pm

But NO!
I am sure it is
"18"

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:08 am

August 11. Sunday. 19 dayz away now.

Its like Hank haz been sitting on the crapper for a yir!

Return to “The Letting Go of God Forum”