Methamphetamine America

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Methamphetamine America

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Flash wrote:There is no hope Jo. You'll be sent to the Isle of Monte Christo to rot in a stone cell.... What a brilliant future...

Soundz great! The hi point uv my life!

Duznt look to be going that way, tho.

I hid in the swimming pool across the street. 2 big guyz in new Challenger showed up and left it running. They knocked and waited for a few minits and started to leave, but then my mom opened the door and they went in. So I jumped in the car and headed to Mexico with the supermeth hastily bundled in metglass and aluminum foil. Seemz to work, bekuz I wuznt dizzy and they didnt track me!

But I only got to Minnesota (lost az usual. I think I took the rong exit off uv 355). The jibhed cops must hav been on stake out at my place all along, waiting for just such an opportunity. I went into a 7-11 for snacks and a map and they were waiting for me wen I got out. Phil, the leader, had a big ugly grin and hiz gun in view, so I just handed over the keyz. "In the trunk under the spare" and they left, 2 in the Challenger and the other 2 in their Crown Vic.

Hitched all the way back.

Ah, it's the old story.... young idealist rebel wants to go it alone, and bravely challenges the powers that be on his own,without organization or friends in high places and with a mom who doesn't know enough to not open the door.
It was ever thus.... but don't despair, and don't give up...
One day the Crown Vic, I promise you, will be found full of bullet holes, a big container of uneaten pIzza, and a carton of cannoli, and the bodies of those who made your life so difficult..
And the cops will return your Challenger, perhaps a bit bloodied on the interior (nothing you can't handle) but otherwise as fit as...well..., as such a Challenger could possibly be.
You WILL prevail... and who knows that when your dramatic and inspiring story is turned into a screenplay, or a TV series, you will be able to thumb your nose at those who made fun of your funny English that kept your light from shining through.
I can see you doing it already.
Cheering for the underdog, boy against the devils and the malevolent gods,
NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

angawawa
Regular Poster
Custom Title: A little strange

Postby angawawa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

JO 753 wrote:
angawawa wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Thats kinda weird. Remember the old lady in Airplane!?

The jive lady?

No. That wuz Mrs. Cleaver. I mean the old lady who wuz offended by Striker'z offer uv a swig frum hiz bottle and then snorts sum coke.

Oh yeah! ::guffaw::
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Watch this 300 & Challanger Breaking Bad

Then this BRAKING BaDR

My 1st Youtube video.

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Here's another documentary about the ridiculous War on Drugs. Narrated by Morgan Freeman. It's an hour well spent.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 pm

JO 753 wrote:My 1st Youtube video.

That's so bad, it's hilarious!
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 am

Got some filez from ArcSoft today to hopefully fix their ShowBiz editor. If it works, I'll try to make a better version.
BRAKING BaDR At least get rid uv the scramblz, goramit!

Got a little revenj today.

I saw a red Challenger at the Jewel parking lot, so I waited and wun uv my meth addict nemesis cops cronyz got in it. I followed him to an apartment complex nearby.

I rushed home got the machine gunz and went back. Good luck for me, he left the door open, so I popped the trunk and tossed in Le Bag-O-Incriminating-Evidence. Also saw the big scrach inside the trunk lid that wuz there wen I had it.

Then I went to Walgreenz to pick up my momz medz & snach an old ladyz purse. I ran behind the abandoned Dominicks and called the NRC to tell them where their employeez car wuz. Wuz expecting to leave a messij, but sumwun picked up on the frst ring, so I did my best old imigrant lady voice. Not so eazy kuz I wuz still running.

Smashed the fone.

I inverted my jacket, stuffed the ski mask in a pocket and came out on the other side uv the bilding. befor I got back to my car, 3 cop carz zoomed by on the main road. A minit later, az I wuz driving away, the wun that wuz there for the purse snach took off also. :D

Found 153$ in the purse! :D :D (Sorry! Had to take it for authenticity. The old hag wuz wearing fur and drove a BMW, so I don't feel bad.)

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 am

Made a better version: BRAKING BaDR with a venjens

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm

JO 753 wrote:Made a better version: BRAKING BaDR with a venjens

Best documentary I've seen in a long time..
And Jo753, while you and your family rival, in my book, the Barrymores or the Booths, the real star of your film is that Chrysler... which rivals the flag as a symbol of the rise and fall of all of us when we weren't looking.
Are you working at restoring it to its past glory?
I pass one while walking around my my neighborhood, deep, deep blue.... beautiful, proud, stick-it-to-those-compacts, gleaming in the sun.

NMB
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

No. Its perfect the way it iz!

Well, maybe a few thingz could do with an upgrade. The fenderz are getting a little nonexistent. And its irritating not having a gas gaje. Need better weelz.

Deep blue! Niiiice! Post a pik!

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Hell if I can make sense of this movie Jo but the Chrysler is impressive so is the sound of squealing tires when it pulls into the driveway at the lowest speed possible. It's very similar to the French New Wave movies in the sixties that also prompted the viewer to ask the eternal question; wtf is going on? :mrgreen:
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true. Yogi Berra.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Flash wrote:Hell if I can make sense of this movie Jo but the Chrysler is impressive so is the sound of squealing tires when it pulls into the driveway at the lowest speed possible. It's very similar to the French New Wave movies in the sixties that also prompted the viewer to ask the eternal question; wtf is going on? :mrgreen:

Flash!! You're funny!!
Which explains why consciousness is SO important.
Which wtf are you referring to?
"Last Year in Ontario?"

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:33 am

You must not hav seen the orijinl scene in Breaking Bad, Flash.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 am

Sumthing freeky happened.

A guy who haznt tokt to me since the mid 90z called yesterday to ask if I had sumthing to do with a jiant racoon attacking hiz grandma in Missouri. Hmmm. Maybe hez reading this?

He sez she wuz woken up by sumthing scratching her back door. She figured it wuz her dog that disappeared last week so opend it and this huge racoon slammed in, knocking her over, went strate to the frij and started gobbling & guzzling everything. She hit it with a broom but it ignored her so she went and called 911. It emtied the frij befor she wuz dun talking to 911.

Not so freeky you say? It wuz wearing a backpack and drove off in a red Challenger.

Haz to be LOxoR. I hope hez still heded west.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm

JO 753 wrote:Sumthing freeky happened.

A guy who haznt tokt to me since the mid 90z called yesterday to ask if I had sumthing to do with a jiant racoon attacking hiz grandma in Missouri. Hmmm. Maybe hez reading this?

He sez she wuz woken up by sumthing scratching her back door. She figured it wuz her dog that disappeared last week so opend it and this huge racoon slammed in, knocking her over, went strate to the frij and started gobbling & guzzling everything. She hit it with a broom but it ignored her so she went and called 911. It emtied the frij befor she wuz dun talking to 911.

Not so freeky you say? It wuz wearing a backpack and drove off in a red Challenger.

Haz to be LOxoR. I hope hez still heded west.

It doesn't sound at all freaky..... for Missouri.
Of even certain parts of New Jersey.
But Jo, I've been meaning to ask you if you've gotten your "just call Saul" t-shirt yet...
Really good advertising: Statue of Liberty, slogan, even telephone number...

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm

I must get wun!

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 am

JO 753 wrote:I must get wun!

Yes U must... my son now has three.. Heisenberg, Saul.. and Pollos Hermanos ....
When he first wore the Heisenberg to Trader Joe's all check out stopped while employees gathered to discuss BB...
And over the holidays in the Yucatan... Pollos Hermanos was the most popular tee shirt in what seemed like a world of zombies, end of the world, and Apocalypse NOW!!'
You can order them on line.... they are really cheap and of relatively good quality.. but the black and white Heisenberg knocks me out.... if you see a white haired woman of a certain, perhaps inappropriate age wearing one... say "hello," because it's me.
So just browse for 6 Dollar tees -
I also like their Jesus riding a dinosaur in bright green.... fun place.

Norma B.

No
Skepticism:

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:53 am

NMB wrote:
Flash!! You're funny!!
"Last Year in Ontario?"

Thank you Norma. And yes it's The Last Year in Marienbad by Alain Resnais. You know, you are the first person in a long, long time who actually heard/knows this enigmatic movie. At the time when Hollywood was making movies with Rock Hudson and Doris Day in splendid technicolor the French were filming black and white movies subject of which still remains clouded in mystery.

The setting of the movie is the magnificent baroque chateau, all characters appear in very formal black and white attires and the action on the set stops every time one of the characters decides to give a little speech. This is in addition to the puzzle of who is married to whom and who kills whom at the end.

As my old pothead friend used to say, "unlike The Space Odyssey you couldn't go to this movie stoned". :mrgreen:

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 am

Flash wrote:NMB wrote:
Flash!! You're funny!!
"Last Year in Ontario?"

Thank you Norma. And yes it's The Last Year in Marienbad by Alain Resnais. You know, you are the first person in a long, long time who actually heard/knows this enigmatic movie. At the time when Hollywood was making movies with Rock Hudson and Doris Day in splendid technicolor the French were filming black and white movies subject of which still remains clouded in mystery.

The setting of the movie is the magnificent baroque chateau, all characters appear in very formal black and white attires and the action on the set stops every time one of the characters decides to give a little speech. This is in addition to the puzzle of who is married to whom and who kills whom at the end.

As my old pothead friend used to say, "unlike The Space Odyssey you couldn't go to this movie stoned". :mrgreen:

No surprise, really, that I know of the movie: I am in the world, and of it, and it was both famous and influential..... it gave birth to many more like it.
But apparently YOU , Flash, were not impressed with the mortal suffering of lust expressed dramatically in ways that could be interpreted instead as caused by constipation, with the blockage having reached the eyeballs.
And all of it carried out in formal attire, mostly in black..... at a spa, that may or my not have represented fascistic repression.
To each of course, his own. But in "Cahiers du Cinema" "Last Year in Marienbad" got a chapter all its own!!
And there was, too, the most famous of the genre, "Hiroshima, Mon Amour" wherein two perfect naked bodies , one male, one female, belonging (aha!!) to different races, were mysteriously entwined, one might say ...well, gymnastically, for over two hours, looking like nothing so much as motley twins in a single womb.... and muttering not much of anything to each other for the entire time.: "I am from Nevers in France...." ... "And you are not from Nevers in France..."
What better way to comment on the atrocity of nuclear war?
Which is not to forget my own favorite of all... Antonioni's "the Red Desert" which found the Anglo Irish actor, Richard Harris, wandering around a deserted Italian city by himself, and for no apparent reason... while the beauteous Monica Vitti , wearing only a slip, as well as a blond wig that appeared to be made of pubic hair, appeared intermittently, with a thermometer stuck in her armpit, either testing for her high-fertility days, or for ague. .

NMB
Skepticism:

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 am

Yeap, those were the times...new fashion, new politics, new morality, new tastes culinary and otherwise, a new kind of asymmetrical war and a new kind of cinema.

I have to confess, I really liked Last Year in Marienbad much more than Hirosima mon Amour. Antonioni's Red Desert can't remember at all even though I am sure I had seen it. I remember his Blow Up with Vanessa Redgrave and whatshisname... :mrgreen:

I remember seeing a lot of Jean Luc Godard's films with Jean Paul Belmondo and even one with the very young and absolutely beautiful Brigitte Bardot. I saw many of Truffaut's films and a strange film titled Teorema made by certain Italian poet and film director Pier Paolo Pasolini.

I was very much saddened when 1975 I heard on the news that he was run over and killed on the beach in Ostia near Rome by his own red Ferrari driven by his teenage lover.

Yeap, those were the times of love, wine, a little acid and the feeling that we were going to live for ever. :redwine:
Last edited by Flash on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Flash wrote:Yeap, those were the times...new fashion, new politics, new morality, new tastes culinary and otherwise, a new kind of asymmetrical war and a new kind of cinema.

I have to confess, I really liked Last Year in Marienbad much more than Hirosima mon Amour. Antonioni's Red Desert can't remember at all even though I am sure I had seen it. I remember his Blow Up with Vanessa Redgrave and whatshisname... :mrgreen:

I remember seeing a lot of Jean Luc Godard's films with Jean Paul Belmondo and even one with the very young and absolutely beautiful Brigitte Bardot. I saw many of Truffaut's films and a strange film titled Teorema made by certain Italian poet and film director Pier Paolo Pasolini.

I was very much saddened when 1975 I heard on the news that he was run over and killed on the beach in Ostia near Rome by his own red Ferrari driven by his teenage lover.

Was "Teorema" the one where a remarkably robust but not very honorable fellow seduces everyone in a family , brother, sister, mother... and father!!.... before walking away from the mess he created (with the family's willing help)?
If so, the writer of the original story was not an Italian poet but the Latin American Julian Cortezar, Argentinian I think, who also wrote "Blow Up,"
As for Pasolini, live by the red convertible and the teenage lover, die by both... and he probably would have preferred it that way...It was sad, but it was cinematic.
What better way for a flamboyant auteur to make his way off the set?
Yeap, those were the times of love, wine, a little acid and the feeling that we were going to live for ever. :redwine:

If you believed that, ever, you were lucky...
I was a little past 6 years old when my grandfather, with whom I read every
afternoon ... we were making our way through the Bible and had just finished that suspect moment when the young Israelite David vanquishes the Philistine Giant Goliath, when my seemingly healthy Grampa sighed, closed his eyes and slumped down in his chair...
Here this moment... David raising his slingshot,... gone before David actually took aim...
As egocentric then as I am now, I got the message almost immediately ... "forever" was never going to be in my cards, my imagination, my reality.
And having emerged from the womb of the realist of realists, my mother, the message was enforced by this conversation:
Me: Okay, I understand... he was old, his heart gave out, and he died peacefully. But then what? When will I see him again?
Mom: You won't see him again.
Me: Ever?
Mom: Never.
And as for staying young forever which goes with youthful belief in immortality: a portrait of my maternal grandmother hung in the front hall of our apartment,
From that wall smiling down upon us and showing her glorious white teeth was the long haired (to her ankles) ruby-lipped, perhaps ninety pound beauty of the 25 year old Gramma.
Hanging from the laundry line in the yard however, were Gramma's bloomers, exact size unknown, but so huge that my sister and I used them to make tents when we camped out on the roof...
And there was no way that the wages of sin could be attributed to that astounding (but unremarked by tacit agreement) change... Gramma was without what were then known as vices... no cigarettes, no liquor, all early to bed and early, early to rise, never an idle hand..... nature, pure and simple had simply taken its course. ....
So if anyone was headed to "gather ye rosebuds while ye may..." and with a vengeance, it was me.
And so it went, and goes.
There are many ways to live a life, of course... and even a whiff of immortality must be empowering... but it also takes away a sense of urgency that is to life what Habaneras are to Cuban food.

NMB
Skepticism:

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 am

NMB wrote:
There are many ways to live a life, of course... and even a whiff of immortality must be empowering... but it also takes away a sense of urgency that is to life what Habaneras are to Cuban food.

Yes, it's so true isn't it? This observation also reveals that different experiences in life give us different choices and that although we do the best making those limited choices we might not control the experiences. So much for the idea of complete freedom of the will and individual responsibility for what and whom one becomes in life.

What a great way you have of describing those minute fragments of your life, so much affection and sweetness. It's great to have memories like that and to be able to express them in such a way. Most of us here can't/don't know how to do it. I think it's mostly "can't" in the sense that most of these memories are not sweet and pleasant I, for example left my parents home in my teens and never came back. Til this day I think of it as the best move of my life, followed by years of remaking myself... in my own (and my lovers :mrgreen: ) image.

And yes, Teorema was about this strange character who brings ruin to the entire family, played by Terence Stamp. Some critics, I remember, thought that he represented death.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 am

Reft by Norma in the G/B Movie topic: http://gothamist.com/2013/01/17/monsignor_meth_connecticut_priest_a.php

You can find the story elsewhere, but here they did a kool Fotoshop with the perp & Jesse frum inside a prosessing tank!

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Scored 130 on the Quotes quiz! :D

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:36 am

The Big Project iz mostly dun, so I'v had sum time to watch stuff.

I watched Amazon Women On The Moon and in the deleted senez Bryan Cranston appearz az a paramedic.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:38 am

JO 753 wrote:The Big Project iz mostly dun, so I'v had sum time to watch stuff.

I watched Amazon Women On The Moon and in the deleted senez Bryan Cranston appearz az a paramedic.

Only six weeks to go, Jo.....until the great day....
I told the ambulance driver who took me to the hospital to take it easy...no accidents or threats to life.
That no matter what, I had to live to see the end of BB ....he said "No kidding! Me too,!"
I love it when that happens.
NMB
Skepticism:

angawawa
Regular Poster
Custom Title: A little strange

Postby angawawa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Norma! I must have missed something. I didn't know you were in the hospital. I just wondered where you were. Are you ok?
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:28 pm

I thot that it wuz starting in July, Norma, but its not till August 11!!! I assume you hav seazon 5 on pre-order for June 4, so that shoud tide you over.

Wut ailz you?

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Now you got me worried about Norma, ambulances are for overdosers.
Didn't think you can overdose on intelligence or writing, so it'll just be some ordinary life-threatening emergency and she'll be OK.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 pm

vanderpoel wrote:Now you got me worried about Norma, ambulances are for overdosers.
Didn't think you can overdose on intelligence or writing, so it'll just be some ordinary life-threatening emergency and she'll be OK.

Thank you, Van,
I'm going to be fine, (if I survive the cure.....and the limitations of time).
More important, where have YOU been?
Are you okay?
Missed you.

N.
Skepticism:

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 pm

nmblum wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:Now you got me worried about Norma, ambulances are for overdosers.

Thank you, Van,
Are you okay?
Missed you.

N.

Good to hear a little chemo won't ruffle your feathers.
I am in and out of editing my feature film, but I'm still checking in on my skeptic friends and I expect you to stay around for the film's release and your scathing criticism. I don't do caring bridges well so I'll look for updates on this forum while you nursing yourself to health. Which makes me wonder what hospital would take a heathen like you?
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
nmblum wrote:

Thank you, Van,
Are you okay?
Missed you.
N.

http://forum.mind-energy.net/skeptiko-po...rs-10.html
No, no, no chemo...just stringent, no nonsense, even cruel pummeling, pulling and poking physical therapy, including walking while shrieking in pain.
In, you might be surprised to hear St. Luke'sHospital rehab center ....
Outside my window atop the roof of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, stands the Angel Gabriel with his golden horn,
We ignore each other, as was meant to be.
Good luck with the film.....
Norma
Skepticism:

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:25 pm

nmblum wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:
nmblum wrote:

Thank you, Van,
Are you okay?
Missed you.
N.

No, no, no chemo...just stringent, no nonsense, even cruel pummeling, pulling and poking physical therapy, including walking while shrieking in pain.
Outside my window atop the roof of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, stands the Angel Gabriel with his golden horn,
Norma

Great to hear you're able to shriek within the reach of angels.
Does this mean there are no atheists in foxy holes?

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
nmblum wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:
nmblum wrote:

Thank you, Van,
Are you okay?
Missed you.
N.

Norma

Great to hear you're able to shriek within the reach of angels.
Does this mean there are no atheists in foxy holes?

At first I thought I couldn't touch the question with my two foot long titanium pole.
But then it occurred to me (that although the question could do well with some careful
rephrasing)the honest answer is "atheists only."

NMB
Skepticism:

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:55 pm

I named the kittenz today:

HiZeNBRG (Hiesenberg)
sRADR (Schrader)
SKiLR (Skyler)
MURE (Marie)

I wuz considering posting this in the gear grinder topic kuz it meanz I'm going to keep them all, so now my old timer cats are going to continue to be mad at me and I hav about 10 cats now.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Love it!

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 am

I recieved notification that a Breaking Bad seazon 5 DVD will be here Tuezday.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I dont know if I shoud woc it rite away or woc the entire seriez first.

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby fromthehills » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 pm

JO 753 wrote:I named the kittenz today:

HiZeNBRG (Hiesenberg)
sRADR (Schrader)
SKiLR (Skyler)
MURE (Marie)

I wuz considering posting this in the gear grinder topic kuz it meanz I'm going to keep them all, so now my old timer cats are going to continue to be mad at me and I hav about 10 cats now.

10! That's too many for the crazy cat lady. But if you have one that is a bit mean, and stoic, Gus would be a great cat name.

I have three cats, had four but one became coyote food. Two are outdoor cats, Sawdust, and well.... the other one is somewhat, well debatable. He was "That" because he and is sister(coyote snack) were identical when they were kittens, so they were "This and That" But it doesn't quite work when there's just "That". So I call him "Black Pussy", which admittedly sounds a little offensive, even though it is literally correct. My wife calls him "That Cat". Anyway, I have thought of the day when we will need to get a couple more outdoor little killers, and thought I would call them "Los Pollos Hermanos". Of course, that won't work if one gets eaten by a coyote. So perhaps Gus and Walt.

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby fromthehills » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
nmblum wrote:

Thank you, Van,
Are you okay?
Missed you.

N.

I am in and out of editing my feature film, but I'm still checking in on my skeptic friends and I expect you to stay around for the film's release and your scathing criticism. I don't do caring bridges well so I'll look for updates on this forum while you nursing yourself to health. Which makes me wonder what hospital would take a heathen like you?

I haven't visited this thread in a long while. Good to hear you are staying out of trouble, Van. When's this film coming out? I hope you'll keep us apprised.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 am

Got it today! kant rezist! going tq stort wocing NOW :D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 am

JO 753 wrote:Got it today! kant rezist! going tq stort wocing NOW :D