Welcome and Who Are You People Anyway? by Julia Sweeney

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Welcome and Who Are You People Anyway? by Julia Sweeney

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Daedalus wrote:
nmblum wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Daedalus wrote:In short, a bully engages in self-aggrandizing behavior at the cost of others, for the sake of that behavior. As you've observed, while I can be harsh, annoying, abrasive, and rude... I don't do that.

Shall I cite all your recent responses to Sweetpea by way of refutation? Even following him/her/it to threads where he/she/it is the only participant?

You have made some good contributions and display a fun sense of humour. Maybe a bit more Bruce Banner and a bit less Hulk, though?

PS. I appreciate Norma's witty acerbity too.

Countertrolling has a rich and storied history that my people worship as their sun god.

Norma doesn't know much but she does recognize damaged ego enhanced by an obsessive nature, with the additional handicapped of not being able to see oneself in the glare of reality.

I have to wonder if the switch to third person is some kind of desperate attempt to realize that you're describing yourself. Probably not, but it is surprising to hear that level of personal insight in an odd turn of phrase. Projection and denial, your name is Normie.

::Yawn::
But wait!!
Are we competing for the attention , approval and PERHAPS even the libidinal impulses of the boys here?
Because if, in your head (and heart) we are, please be assured: I'm OUT.
I mean, I love the boys here as much as you clearly do. and I YEARN to have them love me back.
But I know that as the world turns, the race is to the swift !
And your more luscious lips planted on a pliant fanny can never be gainsaid.

So NO PROBLEM!.
*I* cede the field to you... with your youth, perhaps even beauty, and certainly superior intellect, your attractive writing style AND ( enviably perfect) syntax and spelling: I know my handicaps and I see that now, with your presence here, they are fatal.
Oh and your wit!!
I would NEVER dare to compete with your wit.... could I ever come up with a riposte to match your "Normie?"
Could ANYONE? Oscar Wilde, George Bernard Shaw?
Never.
So look... the track is clear... have at them!
They ARE for the most part a really delicious group.
But of course, you already know that.. and have been giving it your all.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Postby Daedalus » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm not even going to pretend that I read more than a sentence of that rant Normie.
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Daedalus wrote:I'm not even going to pretend that I read more than a sentence of that rant Normie.

Of course you read it.
Every word.
And by all means call me by whatever name you like.... no matter what you choose, it doesn't make you sound any more clever than if you were grunting.

But don't forget to wear lip balm... you don't want to suffer more unduly for your obsequiousness than it actually pays off.

Norma Manna Blum
Skepticism:
" Norma, you poor sad lonely alcoholic. You entire life is devoted to interrupting other people's posts on this forum, regardless of the topic, to tell them what's wrong with them. The irony is, here you are doing it again, with this very post.
Your fanciful card games, movie sojourns and exciting overseas trips, that all take place within the four walls of an aged care retirement home, do not suggest your own children offered you the care, I gave my parents."

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Daedalus wrote:I'm not even going to pretend that I read more than a sentence of that rant Normie.

Good man.
:D
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Postby Daedalus » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 pm

nmblum wrote:

Of course you read it.
Every word.
And by all means call me by whatever name you like.... no matter what you choose, it doesn't make you sound any more clever than if you were grunting.

But don't forget to wear lip balm... you don't want to suffer more unduly for your obsequiousness than it actually pays off.

Norma Manna Blum

If it makes you feel better to believe it, far be it from me to intrude on another element of your rich fantasy life Dear.

kennyc wrote:

Good man.
:D

:lol:

It's easy when she burbles.
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:48 pm

A clash of personalities is entertaining for a few posts, but when it starts dominating the forum it quickly becomes tiresome.

It's not what I'm here to read, and I'm sure many will agree. If I wanted interpersonal drama I'd watch daytime soaps.

So I'd just like to remind everyone there's a Rule about it, and ask if we can behave like the mature, rational adults we're supposed to be, and get back to the regular program.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:04 am

Major Malfunction wrote:A clash of personalities is entertaining for a few posts, but when it starts dominating the forum it quickly becomes tiresome.

It's not what I'm here to read, and I'm sure many will agree. If I wanted interpersonal drama I'd watch daytime soaps.

So I'd just like to remind everyone there's a Rule about it, and ask if we can behave like the mature, rational adults we're supposed to be, and get back to the regular program.

Wow... scratch a roue, and find a priest.
You're kidding right?
What ever happened to simply passing over what is unpalatable to you and going on to whatever or whomever it is that engages your mind, those other posters here that contribute at your own estimable level?
As people (not me... I LOVE reading about your difficulties with and your animosities with women, eat it up in fact) do when they read your own offerings...
It is in fact exactly what adults do.
Of course,I'm clearly not an adult..... but then you really don't seem to be much of a judge of adulthood either.

NMB
Skepticism:

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 am

I don't know if it's worth reading until I read it, and I live in the everhope that there might be a nugget in the dross littering the Active Topics list. If I find an ore-bearing vein I certainly do follow that to the source.

As for women, I really only have animosities with one or two, and those have been resolved by discussion, mediated negotiation, and law. Difficulties will always remain.

I believe what you're eating up is my life experience and lessons learnt in the process of bumbling about blindly in the quest for a level of wisdom I know I will never obtain. And I gobble up yours, and otherses. What you find in Paris, I find in tales of otherses lives and minds.

There is no end to seeking. There is no definable level of adulthood. But there is a level of wisdom, come sooner or later (or never), when one realises blindly crashing about in the darkness of a forest might better be executed with purposeful and deliberate exploration by the light of a torch, the torch of awareness.

The brightness of one's torch may vary widely.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:56 am

Major Malfunction wrote:I don't know if it's worth reading until I read it, and I live in the everhope that there might be a nugget in the dross littering the Active Topics list. If I find an ore-bearing vein I certainly do follow that to the source.

As for women, I really only have animosities with one or two, and those have been resolved by discussion, mediated negotiation, and law. Difficulties will always remain.

I believe what you're eating up is my life experience and lessons learnt in the process of bumbling about blindly in the quest for a level of wisdom I know I will never obtain. And I gobble up yours, and otherses. What you find in Paris, I find in tales of otherses lives and minds.

There is no end to seeking. There is no definable level of adulthood. But there is a level of wisdom, come sooner or later (or never), when one realises blindly crashing about in the darkness of a forest might better be executed with purposeful and deliberate exploration by the light of a torch, the torch of awareness.

The brightness of one's torch may vary widely.

I agree.
Absolutely.
And it would never have occurred to me that my torch took precedence in either depth of feeling or personal worth over yours.
Of course I never thought of myself, here and now, as thrashing about in a forest, especially one that might lead to the light of awareness.
(I am, in point of fact, chewing on that right now... with a Tums tablet at the ready for when the mulling stops.)
But seriously, and as a matter of record, I think you have a perfect right to complain about what displeases you...as LONG as I or anyone else have a right to respond with the same honesty (to the extent that it can exist here) and/or the same level of just plain irritation..
As to levels of wisdom?
Beg pardon?
Are we talking about the same fellow?
Old Ben Wisdom?
Or maybe Charlie Wisdom?
Otherwise I have no idea where YOU think you are.
NMB
Skepticism:

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:09 am

nmblum wrote:Otherwise I have no idea where YOU think you are.

My torch may be brighter than most, and can see further, but I'm still just as lost as anyone else.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 am

Major Malfunction wrote:
nmblum wrote:Otherwise I have no idea where YOU think you are.

My torch may be brighter than most, and can see further, but I'm still just as lost as anyone else.

But who ever suggested that you weren't as lost as anybody else?
And why would you expect to be less so?
Did someone tell you that you were supposed to emerge from the womb with a road map marked "This is Your Life, MM?"
Why you?
And why not me?
I don't know anyone who isn't playing life b y ear... and "The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men, Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy! Still thou are blest, compared wi' me! " is not world famous for no reason.
"To a Wee Mousie " tells you ALL.

But that's the point of forums like this,... (just in case you were actually looking for Ben Wisdom): it's to comfort you for your chaos and to make you feel superior to those whose lives are even more {!#%@} up than yours.
OR, who haven't actually left their homes or held a job for decades.
People sign up for this gig, at some moment of distress, or because of a spark of curiosity, and then find that they can't quit...
There's always something or someone who has to be responded to because to not do so might be considered a sign of weakness.
Or there are some of us who are just looking for a place to lay our complaints out in print to see how they sound, how they compare with the whining of others...
Better? Worse? Just as creepy?

For instance I am now in Santa Fe, New Mexico, U.S.A.... a variety of Disneyland, packed with tourists, Tower of Babel in the midst of nature's glory, and replete with an astounding number of restaurants advertising just the kind of food that these particular tourists DON'T need..
(Although to be fair, the Opera season is upon them, and hinst of music are noticeable.)
I came here in the company of friends (including their teen age son who weill be entering school here shortly) with whom I hitched a ride from Los Angeles, and who started bitching and or texting about five minutes out from my house...
All three of them ... texting to the outisde world AND each other IN the car.
I don't believe any of them have talked to each other more than "pas the salt" for the kid's entire lifetime.
But that chapter concluded, my accommodations at another friends hous turned out to be the best there is!
But it is on the second floor of their lovely adobe house, with an exquisite roof garden (that luckily has wi-fi),,, and I am unable to walk easily so I have been up here ALL day...ALL day... am burned ot a crisp, one large brown spot.... waiting only for the amazing dinner sort of in my honor IF, IF I can make it DOWN the steps (with or without the horror of thinking of how I will later climb UP those steps...).

By GOD, it felt good to get that out...
But boring, right?

You do see what I mean?
Where else could I have told that completely dreary, mundane, lackluster tale of woe without having a door slammed in my face?
So that's where you are., too..
So take advantage... let the whinging rip.
You went first.
Then me.
And now you get another turn...
And then if tonight's cabrito doesn't live up to expectation, I will be back for another go.
We're gonna get through this....Major.
Or else.

NMB
Skepticism:

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:36 am

nmblum wrote:But boring, right?

Not at all. I imagined I was right there.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:38 am

Major Malfunction wrote:

LOL..And you said you don't like to travel.!!

NMB
Skepticism:

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 am

nmblum wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:

LOL..And you said you don't like to travel.!!

Why would I get out of my chair when I can just listen to your stories?

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby fromthehills » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 am

nmblum wrote:

But wait!!
Are we competing for the attention , approval and PERHAPS even the libidinal impulses of the boys here?
I mean, I love the boys here as much as you clearly do. and I YEARN to have them love me back.

So NO PROBLEM!.
*I* cede the field to you... with your youth, perhaps even beauty, and certainly superior intellect, your attractive writing style AND ( enviably perfect) syntax and spelling: I know my handicaps and I see that now, with your presence here, they are fatal.
Oh and your wit!!
I would NEVER dare to compete with your wit.... could I ever come up with a riposte to match your "Normie?"
Never.

Norma Manna Blum

haha

{!#%@} gorgeous, Norma.

fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby fromthehills » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 am

You guys don't see the art in this? Come on! Tuck the ego between your legs for long enough to see it.

At least grow a dick, and quit feeling threatened by someone that's just as willing to call you on your {!#%@} as you are hers.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 am

My torch needs new batteries.

*gets battered*

AIEEEE!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 pm

fromthehills wrote:
nmblum wrote:

But wait!!

So NO PROBLEM!.
Oh and your wit!!
Never.

Norma Manna Blum

haha

{!#%@} gorgeous, Norma.

Why thank you, From....
But if it's worth anything I owe it all to you.
All I did was read what was on my screen, taking note of the effect of masculine authority and your personal charisma on the ravening adversaries...
Girls will be girls, after all.
And so it went.

NMB
Skepticism:

Rob Lister
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Spline Reticulator

Postby Rob Lister » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:21 pm

wtf is up with all this norma bashing. I read norma here regularly.

where else am I going to run across a phrase like 'libidinal impulses'.

norma is a necessary spice to this sometimes bland place. She adds layers.

it is so very much better than the C&P political mesh-mash of kennyc.

erm...no offense kenny.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:21 am

My calculationz show that Normaz 5290 posts (az uv now) woud = 34,428.3 post by me.

Doubting Thomas
Poster

Postby Doubting Thomas » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Welcome to the new forum here at skepticforum.com! The Skeptic Society is really important to me, and it's the first place I ever performed "Letting Go of God." I'm going to try to be more active on this forum than on my previous forum (which was on my own website.)

So, what happened to Julia Sweeney?
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. – William Shakespeare

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:58 pm

http://juliasweeney.com/

Technically, I suppose this really doesn't qualify as "Julia Sweeney's Discussion Forum" anymore, given that is it not connected with her website. I may have to change the name.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:20 pm

I segjest Norma Manna Blumz Diskushun Forum! Speld just like that to keep her frum getting too big for her brichez.

Doubting Thomas
Poster

Postby Doubting Thomas » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 pm

JO 753 wrote:I segjest Norma Manna Blumz Diskushun Forum! Speld just like that to keep her frum getting too big for her brichez.

Or we could call it the "Letting go of Julia Sweeney forum"
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. – William Shakespeare

Irishcrusader95

Postby Irishcrusader95 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Glad to have found this forum and wonderful website of which i was pointed to by Peter Boghossian as a great resource in his excellent book 'A manual for creating Atheists'

I've been an unbeliver for some time but only really embraced Atheisem once i read Christopher Hitchens book 'God is not Great' which showed me truley how damaeging religious belife is to human intelect and civilization as a whole. since then i've read more books from the 4 Hoursemen (Dawkins, Hitchens, Dennet and Harris) as well as other authors and just recently joined Allied Atheist International. I would describe my Atheisem now as almost millitent and i find the whole instituation of organised religion (especially the monothiestic religions) to be the most evil and destructive thing human minds have ever devised.

Though i'm certinly not going to go blowing up churches or anything, taking a leaf from Boghossian in his book , i want to do all i can to help talk people out of their fate and instill some sanity back into this world.

Speaking of my own religious experience i was raised roman Catholic, attended church most sundays (though i don't think i ever paid attention to any sermon). I never really gave much though to religious belief or the big questions i just accepted it and went on with my life not really letting it influence me much. the first break came for me in collage when surfing the net i started watching some youtube videos on cosmology and was just blown away by all of what we know and the incredible discovery's over the last century. learning further in the areas of physics and cosmology i came to an agnostic belief seeing no reason for a creator god when so much of the physical world could be scientifically explained yet i restrained from an Atheist belief seeing that at first as being too far as god to my mind, as a first cause, still stood at a hypothesis.

I've been backpacking the globe with the past 11 months and have met many people of varying faith but always maintained respect and didn't question their religious faith. yet i can say i've definitely crossed over to a full atheist now and feel all claims should be challenged skeptically.

Anyway glad to be and i look forward to the discussions and banter ahead

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:13 am

Hello!
The best way to challenge believers is to keep learning and laughing at their questioning their BS
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 am

Irishcrusader95 wrote:Glad to have found this forum and wonderful website of which i was pointed to by Peter Boghossian as a great resource in his excellent book 'A manual for creating Atheists'
Anyway glad to be and i look forward to the discussions and banter ahead

Welcome Irishcrusader95!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 am

Irishcrusader95 wrote:(though i don't think i ever paid attention to any sermon)

This is where you went astray, my son.

Please, allow me to help you find your way back into the flock. Isaih 4:11 says: The shepard who does not seek his wandering lambs soon has nothing to tend.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 am

Ruben 4:22 says, "A wandering lamb is less likely to get {!#%@} in the ass by the shepard, who is supposed to be tending him."

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:13 am

Mind not the crude heathen!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:33 am

:neener:

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 am

Welcome Irishcrusader95. Enjoy our peaceful forum. :slapfight:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Irishcrusader95

Postby Irishcrusader95 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:05 pm

JO 753 wrote:
Irishcrusader95 wrote:(though i don't think i ever paid attention to any sermon)

This is where you went astray, my son.

Please, allow me to help you find your way back into the flock. Isaih 4:11 says: The shepard who does not seek his wandering lambs soon has nothing to tend.

nah, i'd rather not go back to being a mindless sheep. many people say that when they lose their faith the feeling is more one of fear and loss of purpose in life, for me it was more a feeling of liberation. i can remember the moment well.
I was on a bus in Turkey, reading Hitchen's 'God is not Great'. at one point near the end i looked up and around at the people around me and got kinda the same feeling that the main character in Orwell's 1984 got when he looked around at the people chanting "I LOVE BIG BROTHER!" and began to realize just how crazy everyone was while asking himself "Do they really believe all this, am i the crazy one or are they?"

It feels good to be free from the specture of Big Brother, because really that is exactly the kind of god the monotheists are preaching and i for one am not going to go on blindly chanting.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Hitchens! The Devil's own spawn I say!

You have one foot in Hell already. A demerit for the inattentive sermoner who failed to notice your inattention and correct it. How many other young souls did he let slide into the pit? Perhaps he himself was an agent of Satan, doing this intentionally!

It may be too late for you, but I ask a favor; please tell me where to find the boring sermon giver! I must get to the bottom of this sacrilige!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 pm

I have initiated an inquesition with the council. A Triumvirate will be selected.

Grave matter here. I am worried.... ACH! I cant keep it up! Looks like you arent falling for it anyway, Irish. Wut gave it away? The Alien face or the link to Nooalf? :lol:

WeLKUM TQ XU FORUM!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 am

if there is a god or something , has nothing to do with religions on this tiny speck / planet .
just because religions are flawed does not mean there isn't some kind of advanced race or being ?

and medicine / psychiatry seems to be a lot like religions
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:37 pm

U O! Did I scare Irishcrusader away? :( Maybe he took me seriously?
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:53 pm

JO 753 wrote:Maybe he took me seriously?

How?!?!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Kuz I typed in regular English! Thats all it takes!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Flash
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Flash » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Not entirely JO. There is this matter of your avatar too... My grandchildren run crying to their parents every time they see it on my computer and they are teenagers. :heh:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Return to “The Letting Go of God Forum”