Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Post Reply
User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:44 pm

who knows?
:paladin:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Why should he? I hope not: too jarring.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Why should he? I hope not: too jarring.
would indeed be a shock, maybe his font color are expressions of his emotions, maybe no one ever made him angry to the point of using the color red, just a theory
:paladin:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:17 pm

....or.... YOUR request for him to do so represents your own emotional state?

Even inquiring minds, don't want to know.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:07 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:....or.... YOUR request for him to do so represents your own emotional state?

Even inquiring minds, don't want to know.

maybe
:paladin:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28708
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:04 am

mirror93 wrote:who knows?
Blue font is used in some accounting and law firms, on documents destined for clients, to indicate one of the firm's partners has yet to approve a letter composed by a staff member or team of staff members jointly composing a letter.

My most famous typo
A guitarist of a famous rock band had just separated from his wife. I was responding, by letter, to his phone questions about liquidating his non-liquid assets to allow for settlement. I was advising him to avoid a long term lower interest rate" which became "avoid a long term lover interest rate" The guitarist telephoned my boss and said his interest in his lovers was none of my business.
:D

User avatar
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5345
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Monster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
Blue font is used in some accounting and law firms, on documents destined for clients, to indicate one of the firm's partners has yet to approve a letter composed by a staff member or team of staff members jointly composing a letter.

My most famous typo
A guitarist of a famous rock band had just separated from his wife. I was responding, by letter, to his phone questions about liquidating his non-liquid assets to allow for settlement. I was advising him to avoid a long term lower interest rate" which became "avoid a long term lover interest rate" The guitarist telephoned my boss and said his interest in his lovers was none of my business.
:D
Wait a minute. V and W are nowhere near each other on the standard American keyboard. Are they closer to each other on the keyboard that you used to compose that letter?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Don't spoil a good story!!!!

:-D

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 842
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:45 pm

I mind all the crap about coloured fonts there was with David the weird Holocaust denier changing your replies to salmon colours and so forth.

It looked like trolling to me, Matthew.

Hope all is well.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28708
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:10 am

Monster wrote:Wait a minute. V and W are nowhere near each other on the standard American keyboard. Are they closer to each other on the keyboard that you used to compose that letter?
Nope. It means I made another typo and spellcheck changed that to "lover" when I meant "lower". Then none of us saw that error as we kept reading "lower".

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14756
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Does Australian English not include the word "lower?" I have not noticed my American version changing one correctly spelled word to any other.....and if it was a grammar checker, I'd find the program and delete it.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28708
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:42 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Does Australian English not include the word "lower?" I have not noticed my American version changing one correctly spelled word to any other.....and if it was a grammar checker, I'd find the program and delete it.
I probably typed something like "lowwer". The spell checker would have placed red-line underneath the incorrectly spelled word and suggested "lover" & "lower". I would have accidentally clicked "lover" and not noticed my error. The senior partner would have then reviewed my letter and also missed the error.

When a junior accountant or junior lawyer writes a legal or tax letter to a client, the firm's internal version of the letter would sometimes have the tax law in a separate bracketed paragraph under the paragraph the client is intended to read themselves. This way the senior reviewing partner knows due diligence has taken place or can spot an error in legal interpretation and ask for a re write or further research.

What I am suggesting is that the senior reviewing partner concerns him or herself with the law and assumes that the junior accountant checked the spelling and grammar. That's how these errors slip through the entire system of safety checks. When I started in accounting, the little old lady, who actually typed up the letter, was the final safety check, but that no longer happens.

....and yes. I got yelled at and justifiably.
:D

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Gord » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:09 am

Why is this thread in the Monster Talk section?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28708
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:25 am

Gord wrote:Why is this thread in the Monster Talk section?
Exactly. Everyone knows monsters can't talk. They send rude letters.


To the Editor
National Geographic Magazine

Dear Sir
Imagine my surprise upon opening you most recent issue, "Monsters of the Deep". At no point did you ask my permission to take a fuzzy photo of my left flipper. Do I go to your home and take photos of your left foot without permission?

My lawyers will be in contact with you in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Disgruntled Monster.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by SteveKlinko » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:24 pm

mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by mirror93 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:12 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.
what is it that bothers you so much in the color red? leave the red alone m8
:paladin:

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31884
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Gord » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:33 pm

COMMMM YOOOOOO NIZUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:33 am

mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.
what is it that bothers you so much in the color red? leave the red alone m8
To study Consciousness it is good to pick an aspect and stick with it. I choose to study the Conscious experience of Light and specifically the color Red. Understand Red and you will understand Consciousness. When I say understand Red of course I mean to understand the Red experience in totality including what the Observer of the Red is.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

SteveKlinko is a troll

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:17 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.
what is it that bothers you so much in the color red? leave the red alone m8
̶T̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶.̶ ̶H̶w̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶r̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶n̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶w̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶
Where is the adm to ban this troll ? Is foolish gobbledygook spam allowed here?
:paladin:

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:37 pm

mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.
what is it that bothers you so much in the color red? leave the red alone m8
̶T̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶.̶ ̶H̶w̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶r̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶n̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶w̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶
̶
Where is the adm to ban this troll ? Is foolish gobbledygook spam allowed here?
You asked me a question. I don't think it was a rhetorical question. I guess you did not like the answer.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

SteveKlinko is a troll

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.
what is it that bothers you so much in the color red? leave the red alone m8
̶T̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶.̶ ̶H̶w̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶r̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶n̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶w̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶
̶
Where is the adm to ban this troll ? Is foolish gobbledygook spam allowed here?
You asked me a question. I don't think it was a rhetorical question. I guess you did not like the answer.
No, your answer is always the same, you idiot, you ctrl+c ctrl+v your crap, you spamming this hoax everywhere, I hope you get a ban.
:paladin:

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: SteveKlinko is a troll

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:12 pm

mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:who knows?
I think he should and I would ask him to pause periodically while he is typing to ponder the Redness of the Red.
what is it that bothers you so much in the color red? leave the red alone m8
̶T̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶u̶k̶.̶ ̶H̶w̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶r̶s̶a̶e̶ ̶i̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶n̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶w̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶
̶
Where is the adm to ban this troll ? Is foolish gobbledygook spam allowed here?
You asked me a question. I don't think it was a rhetorical question. I guess you did not like the answer.
No, your answer is always the same, you idiot, you ctrl+c ctrl+v your crap, you spamming this hoax everywhere, I hope you get a ban.
At least you are a passionate Liar. Makes me think you actually believe your Lies. That would make you delusional.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9657
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Poodle » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Steve does, at least, make people think. His ideas (although definitely being away with the fairies) are food for thought. And he doesn't enter into flame wars. I don't mind his presence.






(Send the money to my cousin's acccount, Steve).

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 pm

food for thought just like flat earth
:paladin:

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm

consciousness experience is red redness of the experience of red redness that consciousness is inside the space that is also conscious therefore redness and the experience are from the observer points of view. You call it food for thought?
:paladin:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28708
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: SteveKlinko is a troll

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 am

mirror93 wrote:Where is the adm to ban this troll ? Is foolish gobbledygook spam allowed here?
Steve Klinko has posted a completely bat-{!#%@} crazy "woo" claim. If you look around the forum you will find lots of insane bat-{!#%@} crazy posts and claims by other lunatics. These insane posts are the main source of entertainment for the forum.

If the forum were to ban the most crazy posts, by insane people, then there wouldn't be a high bar of looney entertainment and all the mediocre lunatics would start posting their mediocre "Woo" claims. That would be boring.

Think of Steve as warning to other loonies. If your claim isn't 100% more bat-{!#%@} crazy than Steve's then don't bother posting.
:D

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: SteveKlinko is a troll

Post by mirror93 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote:Where is the adm to ban this troll ? Is foolish gobbledygook spam allowed here?
Steve Klinko has posted a completely bat-{!#%@} crazy "woo" claim. If you look around the forum you will find lots of insane bat-{!#%@} crazy posts and claims by other lunatics. These insane posts are the main source of entertainment for the forum.

If the forum were to ban the most crazy posts, by insane people, then there wouldn't be a high bar of looney entertainment and all the mediocre lunatics would start posting their mediocre "Woo" claims. That would be boring.

Think of Steve as warning to other loonies. If your claim isn't 100% more bat-{!#%@} crazy than Steve's then don't bother posting.
:D
I'm still racking my brain trying to understand what he means by "conscious'; 'experience", which are 2 words he is distorting and then he mixes his meaningless garbage with qualia, big bang and evolution theories like :?: .....yeah he is a loonie, but what differs him from other loonies is that he is spamming and advertising, he's clearly using the forum for this
:paladin:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28708
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

More insane religious claims

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:48 am

mirror93 wrote:I'm still racking my brain trying to understand what he means by "conscious'; 'experience".....
There is no point. The words have a ever changing subjective meaning to him, as he is a looney. Sometimes he says the words can't be defined and other times he is so sure of the definition that he claims that can cause evolution and the big bang and so on. It's just madness.

mirror93 wrote: but what differs him from other loonies is that he is spamming and advertising, he's clearly using the forum for this
He may think he is doing this.......but exactly the opposite is happening. If you do a general internet search for "Steve" "Klinko" "Consciousness" "paper", you end up here on our forum. It then becomes quickly apparent that Steve Klinko has just another lunatic claim. Steve is killing off his own claim by posting it here on a Skeptic forum.

The International Skeptics Forum does this all the time. They have five or six threads going, in their Science sub forum with "wooists" claiming to have scientific theories that are simply insane.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... ay.php?f=5

The Theory of Relativity will fall apart in 2016/2017" is one of my favourites, as it is 2018 and the theory of relativity has not fallen apart, but the lunatic "wooist" is still arguing it will.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Will Matthew ever change his font color to red?

Post by Austin Harper » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Gord wrote:Why is this thread in the Monster Talk section?
It's because people see the General Discussion sub-section and don't notice that it's in the MonsterTalk section. This happens all the time for The Bookshelf, Film/Theater/TV/Video/Radio/Podcasts, and Links under Letting Go of God as well.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Post Reply