Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:19 am

I am the Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the discoverer of the real "intelligence".

Well, the old ID was based on "complexity" from Darwin's original idea of eyes as "complex", hence we have "irreducible complexity" and "complex specified information" from the old ID but the new Intelligent Design <id> is using the real intelligence only that I've discovered.

Difference between the old intelligence to the new intelligence?

OK, the old intelligence talks about natural phenomenon only...not the actual intelligence. The old intelligence has 60+ researched definitions as published in arxiv.org but the new intelligence has only one definition and it covers all the probably 80+ definitions of old intelligence combined. The new definition of intelligence is also universal, which means you can use it to all X in the entire existence.

Thus, when you talk intelligence without relying/using my new discovery of the real intelligence, you are talking a natural phenomenon and not the actual intelligence, thus, you are surely wrong scientifically.

Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

In applications, (1) how do we know if a biological cell is designed or not?

Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?

Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

If we use the explanatory power from ToE (Theory of Evolution), we will have three answers to the three questions..but for the explanatory power from new Intelligent Design <id>, we will have only one answer to all questions since, as I had claimed and said, that real intelligence is universal...

We can even answer this question: How do you know if a mountain is designed or not?..same answer universally...

or particles or sub-particles or anything...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ADVERSARIAL REVIEW of the New Intelligent Design <id> and its new discoveries
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be fair to those who bought my science books, I will be sharing you the different content of my science books and in different approach so that all of you who are interested could be a part of this Adversarial Review of the New Intelligent Design <id> and its new discoveries. I claimed that my new discoveries are universal, obvious and yet sooooooooooo profound and sooooooo straightforward. Thus, I can give you any demonstrations and experiment to show the real intelligence.

BACKGROUND
Before the new Intelligent Design <id> had discovered the real intelligence and the universal boundary line (UBL) in the topic of origin and cause and effect, our naturalistic science had no UBL to differentiate a natural phenomenon (naturen) or natural process (naturen) to intelligently designed process or intelligently designed products (intellen). Thus, when all of the scientists were asked the question of the origin of the existence, Cosmos, universe, particles, life or everything or species, the answer is always either

“GodDidIt”

Or

“NatureDidIt”.

But if the follow up question is something like this; “How do you know that it is ‘GodDidIt’ or ‘NatureDidIt’” the normal answer for “GodDidIt” is “our holy book said it”. The normal answer for “NatureDidIt” is always a question, “If nature did not do it, which?” assuming that if there is an Agent who had designed existence, Cosmos, universe, particles, life or everything or species, a collective nature did it.

They both have answers but they have both no experiments to show that. In short, they have both assumptions and conclusions or pre-determined views. Thus, we have dilemma in science and in reality.

You can choose which camps you want.

NAILING THE BOUNDARY LINE
Here is how the new Intelligent Design <id> had discovered and settled the most difficult topic in the topic of origin.

Let us assume that you are a clerk or secretary of a company and your desk is just outside the room of your manager. The manager had asked you to give him/her “one paper clip”. So, you bring one paper clip and give it to him/her. In our human’s way of dealing things, bringing one paper clip to him/her is not an act of intelligence. It is an act of a normal phenomenon or ordinary natural phenomenon. The new Intelligent Design <id> called it “naturen”. If we put that in a simple mathematical relation, we can write like this:

One problem (P) = one solution (S) or
If the problem (P) is 1, and the solution (S) is 1, then the ratio is 1.

One paper clip divided by one paper clip will always be one.

The new Intelligent Design <id> called that ratio a SYMMETRICAL PHENOMENON.

Now, let us assume that you bring two paper clips and a stapler to the same request of bringing one paper clip. It depends on the manager, but if you prepare two paper clips and a stapler to solve the future request, the new Intelligent Design <id> called that act as an intellen, for you are not only solving one problem but you are solving one problem with three solutions.

One problem (P) = three solutions (S) or
If the problem (P) is 1, and the solution (S) is 3, then the ratio is 3.

Two paper clips + one stapler divided by one paper clip will always be three.
(I am not thinking units here, OK?)

The new Intelligent Design <id> called that ratio an ASYMMETRICAL PHENOMENON.

OK, why it is naturen? If we based our Probability Calculation and its limit (0 < P < 1), we can see that any event to occur has always a probability of 1. Which mean, any natural event or natural phenomenon or natural process will always have the ratio of 1. Both reality and probability agreed that all natural event or natural phenomenon or natural processes have always a ratio of 1.

Let us make more examples in reality:
When you are hungry (problem) for 200 grams of spaghetti and you eat 200 grams of spaghetti (solution), that is also naturen. Or drink 100 ml of soda because you are thirsty of 100 soda, that is also a naturen. My discoveries had been telling and pointing us that there are really a natural process, natural phenomenon and natural event.

OK, why it is intellen? Since we have already declared and discovered that 1 is a naturen in nature and reality, we can see that more than 1 is an intellen since that is how we based our dealing with things. FAILURE or less than 1 is not intellen, obviously.

For example:
1. Paper clip. If you bring two or more paper clips, you are assuring that the work of your manager by using paper clip is successful. Success (with double or more solutions) is always an intellen.
2. Hungry and Eat. When you eat spaghetti (X) with higher nutrients (for example) that is already considered intellen since you are assuring that your health will continue. This is “life” or “survive” for the new Intelligent Design <id>.
3. Thirsty and Drink: When you drink 100 ml soda with additional nutrients, then, you are an intellen since you are solving the problem of drinking 100 soda only with more additional healthy drink.

In the new Intelligent Design <id>, the way you solve the problem with more solutions is called a principle. A principle is a method. Only an agent that knows intelligent knows this method.

Now, from the above explanations, we can derive the universal definition of intelligence:

Do you wanna guess?

Let me share it here.

Intelligence is the principle of reinforcing an X to survive, to exist and to succeed in a certain degree of importance, and it always acts on asymmetrical phenomenon.

If we use the paper clip, we can explain it from the above definition.

If you bring two or more paper clips, you are reinforcing or supporting your solution to really give your manager a paper clip. What if you give him/her a broken paper clip and you did not have reserve? He or she will tell you that you are “STUPID!” And stupidity is not intellen. So, two are better than one in intellen. And since your work and your manager is important, you keep thinking many solutions to single situation/problem. And since two or more clips are greater than 1, then, you are just doing the asymmetrical phenomenon…a problem-solution-solution principle.

THIS IS the Holy Grail of my new discovery. After you understand this, please, contact the Nobel Prize committee and given them my name and tell them my new discovery.

If we apply that to the origin and cause and effect in Physics, Biology, Philosophy, you will surely blow your intellectual mind and say, “REALLY! That is so simple and yet profound!

Thus, help me to get my Nobel Prize in both Physics, Biology, Philosophy, Psychology, mathematics…

I will be sharing more…
___
Nothing makes sense in science except in the light of Intelligent Design <id>. So, Biological Interrelation, BiTs is unproved and un-provable. We believe it only because the only alternative is evolution, and that is unthinkable.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

Postby Poodle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:23 pm

You've convinced me. I've contacted the Committee - I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon, if only to tell you they don't do prizes in biology, philosophy, psychology or mathematics. You'll have to choose from the six categories they do award prizes in.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

New Intelligent Design / Debunking thread

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:55 am

Can we check some basics first?

1) Are you claiming to be Edgar Postrado, the author of "The New Intelligent Design"?

2) Is this book self published and only available as a download?

3) This book is your seventh self published book, in a series, on Intelligent Design
http://www.amazon.com.au/s/378-4547598- ... gital-text

This is you, in your own video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kx8rOjR96g

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:00 am

Poodle wrote:You've convinced me. I've contacted the Committee - I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon, if only to tell you they don't do prizes in biology, philosophy, psychology or mathematics. You'll have to choose from the six categories they do award prizes in.
I'm going through Edgar's previous encounters with Michael Shermer and the Society now. There is a long track record. In essence, we have another Zeuzzz. :D

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:23 am

I actually wrote a serious response, exhaled, then recognized how important a sense of humor is.

don't sweat the small stuff.

Late Edit: Darn! I forgot to add that this looks suspiciously like the worldlessness approach of the well established TimeCube Theory. I don't think the Nobel Committee thinks highly of such non-attributed intellectual theft. They might only give our intellen investigator a broken paperclip or two?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:37 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I actually wrote a serious response, exhaled, then recognized how important a sense of humor is. don't sweat the small stuff.

In essence, vanity publishers, trick people into paying to get their books published. If the vanity project is science based, I'm suspicious, that the publishers suggest they "generate controversy" by posting on science forums. For this reason we get a handful of bat-shit crazy people who try to promote their vanity published books on our little forum.

The winner is the bloke, who wrote a book on how planets formed. After three weeks we determined he was still in gaol, from previous fraud charges.
:D

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=20940&p=354089&hilit=evolution+planets#p354089

Evolution of Planets wrote:I spent 8 months at the hyatt just writing and thinking and discarding the whole thing in every step of the process as BS.
Matthew Ellard wrote:In your book you said you wrote the book in gaol. I'm assuming, Bordelais Correctional Facility. In your book you mention how you discuss issues with your cell mate, Max.
Evolution of Planets wrote:IPrison was interesting it allowed me to work on some of the work of Foucault and Skinner and quiet time to work on my theory.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Bordelais Correctional Facility doesn't have a library. It's a prison farm.
Evolution of Planets wrote:I will refrain from judging the ones here even if my fathers origin in psychiatry allows me to osmotic ally make pronouncements.
Matthew Ellard wrote:In the book you said your father was a labourer

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:16 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Poodle wrote:You've convinced me. I've contacted the Committee - I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon, if only to tell you they don't do prizes in biology, philosophy, psychology or mathematics. You'll have to choose from the six categories they do award prizes in.
I'm going through Edgar's previous encounters with Michael Shermer and the Society now. There is a long track record. In essence, we have another Zeuzzz. :D

Ah - I'd forgotten all about Edgar. I'll have to do it all over again.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 am

Sorry for my late reply.

Funny! But discovering something in science that had been neglected for almost 2000 years of span is a very fulfilling and satisfying job..

But getting a Nobel Prize is much better...

And it only means that your old science is now obsolete...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Re: New Intelligent Design / Debunking thread

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Can we check some basics first?

1) Are you claiming to be Edgar Postrado, the author of "The New Intelligent Design"?

2) Is this book self published and only available as a download?

3) This book is your seventh self published book, in a series, on Intelligent Design
http://www.amazon.com.au/s/378-4547598- ... gital-text

This is you, in your own video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kx8rOjR96g
Yes, and you must prepare your rebuttal since you will surely never win in science vs science debate...

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:51 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I actually wrote a serious response, exhaled, then recognized how important a sense of humor is.

don't sweat the small stuff.

Late Edit: Darn! I forgot to add that this looks suspiciously like the worldlessness approach of the well established TimeCube Theory. I don't think the Nobel Committee thinks highly of such non-attributed intellectual theft. They might only give our intellen investigator a broken paperclip or two?
LOL!!

You had already lost your science now since I had already replaced them...only time can tell..

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:49 am

Sorry Edgar....I still have my science. You must have reversed palmed your own and threw away the wrong bundle.

................I hate it when that happens.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:27 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:Yes, and you must prepare your rebuttal since you will surely never win in science vs science debate...

No thanks, we already got one.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:34 am

Edgar - In all of your statements in every forum you join, you say absolutely nothing. You only ever make unsubstantiated claims and, when challenged, put forward your excuse that no one will listen to you. But the only way to find out what your 'discoveries' really are is to buy your ebooks. I've read a review of one of your books (and it wasn't very complimentary) and it says that even there you actually say nothing to substantiate your claims. It's yet more egoism from you, expounding your story that you have discovered some unstated and unexplained universal theory.

Here's your chance to be a hero, then - tell us what your theory consists of. The real stuff, the meat on the bone, the nitty-gritty - not yet more statements asserting that if we cannot come up with a counter-argument to your non-existent theories, then you win.

If you fail to do this, then I can only assume that you are a charlatan, a fraud or a fruitcake. Your choice.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:13 am

Poodle wrote:Edgar - In all of your statements in every forum you join, you say absolutely nothing. You only ever make unsubstantiated claims and, when challenged, put forward your excuse that no one will listen to you. But the only way to find out what your 'discoveries' really are is to buy your ebooks. I've read a review of one of your books (and it wasn't very complimentary) and it says that even there you actually say nothing to substantiate your claims. It's yet more egoism from you, expounding your story that you have discovered some unstated and unexplained universal theory.

Here's your chance to be a hero, then - tell us what your theory consists of. The real stuff, the meat on the bone, the nitty-gritty - not yet more statements asserting that if we cannot come up with a counter-argument to your non-existent theories, then you win.

If you fail to do this, then I can only assume that you are a charlatan, a fraud or a fruitcake. Your choice.
I'm already a hero since I discovered the real and universal intelligence.

My question, do you understand my OP?

Do you understand that I discovered the real intelligence and if we use that in Biology, for example, we can obviously conclude that ToE is wrong?

Please, be specific on what you don't know.

I think that you read my OP...if not, please read and understand..

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:14 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Sorry Edgar....I still have my science. You must have reversed palmed your own and threw away the wrong bundle.

................I hate it when that happens.
No, you don't have science since you don't know the real and universal intelligence.

Thus, you have no science - only a religion.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:14 am

Gord wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote:Yes, and you must prepare your rebuttal since you will surely never win in science vs science debate...

You still don't know the real and universal intelligence...

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:13 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote:
Gord wrote:

You still don't know the real and universal intelligence...

No, but I do recognize that a "science debate" won't find such a thing.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Christian Propaganda / No "New Intelligent Design" Theory Exists.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:10 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: But getting a Nobel Prize is much better...
Can you set out your "New Intelligent Design" theory as a science paper for this forum? Can you link us to any "New Intelligent Design" scientific paper that you have lodged for peer review.

If you have not reached that stage yet of writing a paper, then please go away and come back when you are ready to present a scientific paper. That's fair isn't it? :D

As was pointed out on the Talk Rational forum, you don't actually know what the standard Theory of Evolution is, and you never actually set out your "New Intelligent Design" theory anywhere. Is this correct?

MrIntelligentDesign on TalkRational Forum wrote: I am also making a book titled: "Scientifically, God Exists"...it is in the process..
. You are a fundamentalist Filipino Christian? Is that corrrect?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Re: Christian Propaganda / No "New Intelligent Design" Theory Exists.

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote: But getting a Nobel Prize is much better...
Can you set out your "New Intelligent Design" theory as a science paper for this forum? Can you link us to any "New Intelligent Design" scientific paper that you have lodged for peer review.

If you have not reached that stage yet of writing a paper, then please go away and come back when you are ready to present a scientific paper. That's fair isn't it? :D

As was pointed out on the Talk Rational forum, you don't actually know what the standard Theory of Evolution is, and you never actually set out your "New Intelligent Design" theory anywhere. Is this correct?

MrIntelligentDesign on TalkRational Forum wrote: I am also making a book titled: "Scientifically, God Exists"...it is in the process..
. You are a fundamentalist Filipino Christian? Is that corrrect?

1. I've already told you the basis of the new Intelligent Design <id>. It said that the new <id> uses the real and universal intelligence, not complexity from Darwin. And I also said and shown the definition of intelligence.

Did you understand it or not? Did you understand the OP?

2. I've written a science book titled, "Peer-Review and the New Intelligent Design <id>: a documentary". If you want to know the documentary of attempts of peer-review, then, you can read it. You will see how the reviewers responded and how I sent my manuscripts. So far, they were incompetent. I cannot share them here.

3. You are wrong to say that I don't understand ToE. I understood ToE but I cannot accept ToE since my new discoveries are against ToE. The replacement is called Biological Interrelation, BiTs, in where BiTs uses intelligence. ToE never uses intelligence.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:12 am

So far, Edgar, your repeated claim is "I know something you don't know".

There is nothing to understand, because you make no other claim.

How are the ebook sales going?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:59 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: 1. I've already told you the basis of the new Intelligent Design
So you haven't actually ever set out, a detailed working theory, for peer scientific review. You are simply a Christian posting your random thoughts on our forum?

Why are you wasting out time with you half completed work? (You may discover you are wrong before you complete your formal paper.)

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: You are wrong to say that I don't understand ToE. I understood ToE
OK Prove it. Set out in detail how your "New Intelligent design Theory" can interfere and overwhelm the ongoing continuing dynamics of standard evolutionary theory?

If you can't do this, then please go away, as you would be wasting our time.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:11 am

Edgar, I'm beginning to think that you're avoiding our questions. Exactly what have you founded, researched and discovered? Please try to answer me without repeating what you've said (i.e. nothing) earlier? Try hard not to simply say 'New Intelligent Design' because we already know that bit. For instance, you say that you've already explained the basis of your work - but I've read this thread several times now and I can't find it.

I promise not to steal your work and claim my own Nobel Prize.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:37 am

Poodle wrote:So far, Edgar, your repeated claim is "I know something you don't know".

There is nothing to understand, because you make no other claim.

How are the ebook sales going?

I came here to share to you the new discoveries about the real and universal intelligence. But of course, I also had other science books like Biology, Physics, Philosophy and Psychology.

But I don't give my books free but I can help you understand the new intelligence through this discussion.

Thus, I don't avoid you.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:41 am

You're merely repeating yourself, Edgar. I don't want your books, even for free. I want you to actually say something meaningful about 'the real and universal intelligence'. This discussion you offer - please begin.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MrIntelligentDesign wrote: 1. I've already told you the basis of the new Intelligent Design
So you haven't actually ever set out, a detailed working theory, for peer scientific review. You are simply a Christian posting your random thoughts on our forum?

Why are you wasting out time with you half completed work? (You may discover you are wrong before you complete your formal paper.)

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: You are wrong to say that I don't understand ToE. I understood ToE
OK Prove it. Set out in detail how your "New Intelligent design Theory" can interfere and overwhelm the ongoing continuing dynamics of standard evolutionary theory?

If you can't do this, then please go away, as you would be wasting our time.

My OP is complete to understand as FREE educational article of the real and universal intelligence...but since the topic of intelligence was dismissed by ToE and all scientists for 2000 years span, then, it greatly affected your intellectual ability.

I should not be supposedly sharing you my Biology book since I don't give free stuffs on anywhere that but I will share you the differences between the two:

ToE has the following assumptions: random, non-random and non-intelligence...
Evolution is change with time...

Biological Interrelation, BiTs, is using this fact: non-random and intelligence...
Interrelation is interaction with time..

Now, let us use ToE in real life...

FLOOD! Yes, a flood...

a flood is random since we don't know where it will occur, a flood also is non-random since we can pinpoint its location once found and a flood is non-intelligence (stupid) since flood never uses intelligence...thus, real evolution or real ToE is best for Geology and Earth Science...not in biology...

Now, LET US use BiTs in reality...

LIFE..Yes, life..

Living organisms use non-random to protect life, if they use random, they will die.....all living organisms have defense mechanisms (a pattern of intelligence), thus, their biological structures are all intellen, thus, intelligence is being used..

ANY QUESTION?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:50 am

Poodle wrote:You're merely repeating yourself, Edgar. I don't want your books, even for free. I want you to actually say something meaningful about 'the real and universal intelligence'. This discussion you offer - please begin.
Did you understand my OP???

Let us start from there since that was my OP..

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:55 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: ANY QUESTION?
Yes Edgar. Are you clearly admitting you haven't ever completed one science paper to support your bull-shit theory? That's hilarious! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1MjA-OoYxo

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: I came here to share to you the new discoveries about the real and universal intelligence.
No you didn't. you came here to sell your stupid books. You don't actually have a working theory, set out in a science paper. We already know that. :D

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:03 am

Poodle wrote:You're merely repeating yourself, Edgar. I don't want your books, even for free. I want you to actually say something meaningful about 'the real and universal intelligence'. This discussion you offer - please begin.
Did you understand my OP???

Let us start from there since that was my OP..

Yes, I read it. It's a sales pitch, although I must admit that you have a remarkable grasp of paper clips. That IS where I started. OK - sales pitch over. Now show us how you reached your conclusions. I assume you did a lot of experimental work?

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Yes Edgar. Are you clearly admitting you haven't ever completed one science paper to support your bull-shit theory? That's hilarious! :D

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
You have no science, that is for sure, and your ToE has no power to fight science vs science against Biological Interrelation, BiTs!

No, you will never win in this discussion about reality and science...

MARK MY WORD FOR THAT..

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:10 am

MrIntelligentDesign wrote: MARK MY WORD FOR THAT..
Well I certainly can't mark down your word based on science. You haven't actually ever written a science paper for any of us to read, have you? :D

I suggest to re-locate to the David Icke forum, with the rest of the "scientists" who can't write science papers. :D

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

You have no science, that is for sure, and your ToE has no power to fight science vs science against Biological Interrelation, BiTs!

MARK MY WORD FOR THAT..

Don't lose your cool, Edgar. Matthew does have a good point (but he's Australian, so he sounds a bit aggressive. He's a pussy cat, really). Have you submitted any papers for peer review?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:15 am

Poodle wrote: Matthew does have a good point (but he's Australian, so he sounds a bit aggressive. He's a pussy cat, really).
(sniff) You wait till I tell my mother what you said. (sniff) She'll sort you out. (sob) :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:21 am

Edgar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:[attachme[/attachment]
LOL!!!!!
FUNNY!

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:00 am

Poodle wrote:Don't lose your cool, Edgar. Matthew does have a good point (but he's Australian, so he sounds a bit aggressive. He's a pussy cat, really). Have you submitted any papers for peer review?

Whaaaaat? Have I lost touch with cultural memes? I thought Americans were agressive and that Ozzies were laid back surfer dudes....other than Russell Crow, and thats an Act...or Mel Gibson who is American Born. given you say Matt is a pussy cat, I think I'm right and you are wrong. Matt is no pussy cat...he's a Koala Bear.

MrIntelligentDesign
Poster

Postby MrIntelligentDesign » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 am

Poodle wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

MARK MY WORD FOR THAT..

Don't lose your cool, Edgar. Matthew does have a good point (but he's Australian, so he sounds a bit aggressive. He's a pussy cat, really). Have you submitted any papers for peer review?
LOL!!!

I am just asking him to show what he has got..he has nothing in his head...

But I have always the best science...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moITD8_jf0

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:36 am

I'm very disappointed with you, Edgar. You've had hours since I made my simple request for you to explain your theory and all you've come up with is another YouTube video of you making the same claims as in the first YouTube video. I can only assume that you don't know what I'm asking for and, if that's true, then you can't possibly know what you're doing.

I'm afraid that I don't believe you. I see no evidence of any reasoning or real logic in your work, and you are hell-bent on refusing to provide that evidence. I can only assume, then, that there is no evidence. In fact, that's the conclusion I came to the last time you attempted to foist your rubbish on this forum - and it's the conclusion that everyone else on all of the other fora you inhabit came to. In all of those cases, you say nothing, despite being asked to do so.

You have wasted enough of the world's time.

Bye bye.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:37 pm

MID wrote:No, you will never win in this discussion about reality and science...

What discussion?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 pm

The one he's never actually had.

Keep up at the back.

Return to “General Discussion”