Rachel Maddow to the rescue!

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Rachel Maddow to the rescue!

Post by OlegTheBatty » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Whats your beef with Mueller. He appears to me to be doing a stellar job...….. one of the few doing so.
He's uncovering facts Tom doesn't want to believe.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:50 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist, to Tom Palven wrote: Whats your beef with Mueller. He appears to me to be doing a stellar job...….. one of the few doing so.
Tom Palven and Gorgeous are our forum's Donald Trump fans.

If Sean Hannity on Fox says the "Deep State" is out to get Trump, then Tom will make an anti-Deep State post. If Donald Trump says the DOJ's investigations are just a witch hunt, then Tom will post the same on our forum.

Indeed, there is the article Tom has linked and tells us to read...

"The Russiagate witch hunt makes it nearly impossible for Trump to make concessions to Russia in return for concessions to us. Absent that, there is no way forward, no deals, no Détente 2.0. So the witch hunters are willing to risk nuclear confrontation to preserve the old Cold World Order or to indulge a blanket hatred for all things Trump.

In other words this propaganda article, Tom posted, is saying that if we don't support Trump there will be a nuclear war and we will all die. End the Witch hunt!!!!! End the witch hunt!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:34 am

"Nothing short of treason." ……….Yea, Verily!! The entire Congress should be impeached/recalled if they can't take action after todays performance.

………..but, I'm not holding my breath.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"Nothing short of treason." ………
What's fun is that we can see the same Russian scripted talk points coming from Tom Palven and Donald Trump and Fox News :lol:
Matthew Ellard, in March 2018 wrote: Are you still pushing your Russian talk-points and demanding the CIA and FBI are dissolved before they finish investigating Trump?
Tom Palven wrote:I don't give a leaping lap-dance about trying to disband the secret police and Deep State apparatchiki,
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29230&p=637951&hil ... ed#p637838

It's all the same Russian scripted talk points....... "Deep State out to get Trump" .... "FBI and CIA are bad" and so on.

Tom Palven Accidentally Acknowledges Wikileaks is a Russian Asset
Tom Palven wrote:..12 alleged Russian hackers are not accused of creating and distributing disinformation..... they are accused of leaking the truth
Well...... at least Tom doesn't deny that twelve GRU officers (Russian military Intelligence: Signals Intelligence) have been releasing the hacked DNC information on Wikileaks, a Russian controlled asset. :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:41 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Whats your beef with Mueller. He appears to me to be doing a stellar job...….. one of the few doing so.

I'm gratified that you and Matthew have me totally pscychologized, understanding my thought processes better than I do, and have revealed that I have been programmed to take my marching orders from Hannity and Putin.

I can sleep better tonight knowing that I'm all sussed out.
Last edited by Tom Palven on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 am

Tom Palven wrote:I'm gratified that you and Matthew have me totally pscychologized, understanding my thought processes better than I do
We are here to help true idiots like yourself, Tom. By the way, the correct spelling is "psychologized".
Tom Palven wrote: I have been programmed to take my marching orders from Hannity and Putin.
We already knew that.
Hannity.jpg

Tom Palven's "Anti War" Editorial Website / Anti Clinton / Isolationist Website
Entertainingly Tom has been linking us to a website called "Anti War" to read their opinions on the "Deep State". At face value "anti-war" seems like a nice title......However, Tom didn't mention that this website was set up as an anti-Hillary Clinton website and states it is aimed at the Right. "Anti War" is owned by a right wing extremist isolationist lobby group, called the Randolph Bourne Institute.
:lol:

As Russia's aim is to isolate the USA from the rest of the world, it is not surprising its editorials call the DOJ's investigation a "witch hunt" and use the same Russian scripted talking points that Tom uses. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Entertainingly Tom has been linking us to a website called "Anti War" to read their opinions on the "Deep State". At face value "anti-war" seems like a nice title......However, Tom didn't mention that this website was set up as an anti-Hillary Clinton website and states it is aimed at the Right. "Anti War" is owned by a right wing extremist isolationist lobby group, called the Randolph Bourne Institute.

Author Randolph Bourne, who argued against justifications for war and against the US entering WW I, was born in my home town of Bloomfield, NJ in 1886.
http://www.randolphbourne.org/

From Youth and Life, by Randolph Bourne:

"Youth pits the remorseless question to everything that is old and established,- Why? What is this thing good for?

And when it gets mumbled, evasive answers of the defenders, it applies its own, fresh, clean spirit of reason to institutions , customs, and ideas; and finding them stupid, inane. or poisonous, turns instinctively to overthrow them and build in their place the things with which their visions teem."

Would you call those skeptical sentiments?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 am

Tom Palven wrote:Would you call those skeptical sentiments?
Considering he died more than a 100 years ago and had nothing to do with setting up the extremist right wing Anti War web site that demands USA isolates itself from the world....... I'd say it is complete bull-{!#%@}.

The website was set up by two "Libertarians" which is fascinating as the only two members of the international Libertarian party are in government in Russia.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:Would you call those skeptical sentiments?

The website was set up by two "Libertarians" which is fascinating as the only two members of the international Libertarian party are in government in Russia.

Whoa, that's huge!

Have you told Mueller about this?

(Hey, I'm supposed to be the conspiracy nut.)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

I'm gratified that you and Matthew have me totally pscychologized, understanding my thought processes better than I do, and have revealed that I have been programmed to take my marching orders from Hannity and Putin.

I can sleep better tonight knowing that I'm all sussed out.
So.....what is your beef with Mueller?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:The website ("Anti-war", linked by Tom) was set up by two "Libertarians" which is fascinating as the only two members of the international Libertarian party are in government in Russia. :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: Whoa, that's huge! Have you told Mueller about this?
Mueller is from the DOJ and prosecutes in court. I am more interested in information.
Tom Palven wrote: Sorry, Matt, but imho John Walsh has more credibiity than you, Mueller, and Rod Rosenstein:
https://original.antiwar.com/john-v-wal ... -helsinki/
How fascinating then, that John V Walsh, on the "Anti War" extreme right wing, isolationist website, that you read, uses the same Russian script as Donald Trump. Why do you think that is? :lol:

"The Russiagate witch hunt makes it nearly impossible for Trump to make concessions to Russia in return for concessions to us. Absent that, there is no way forward, no deals, no Détente 2.0. So the witch hunters are willing to risk nuclear confrontation to preserve the old Cold World Order or to indulge a blanket hatred for all things Trump. - John V Walsh

Also, entertainingly, the same John V Walsh, shares the same views as Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and yourself against the mythical "Deep State" :lol:

"Although most Americans are unfamiliar with the term ‘Deep State,’ according to recent polling they are nevertheless skeptical of unelected government and military officials who secretly manipulate or direct national policy, John V. Walsh reports. - John V Walsh

Do you and Sean Hannity get your scripts, from Moscow, at the same time?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: How fascinating then, that John V Walsh, on the "Anti War" extreme right wing, isolationist website, that you read, uses the same Russian script as Donald Trump. Why do you think that is? :lol:

Also, entertainingly, the same John V Walsh, shares the same views as Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and yourself against the mythical "Deep State" :lol:

Do you and Sean Hannity get your scripts, from Moscow, at the same time?

You're on to us, Matt, we're essential elements in a nefarious plot to crown Putin as Emperor, but keep this very, very, quiet.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:59 am

Tom Palven wrote: You're on to us, Matt, we're essential elements in a nefarious plot to crown Putin as Emperor, but keep this very, very, quiet.
I have a better plan. How about you stop posting links to pro-Trump shill websites and start setting out your own arguments in your own words. Explain how Trump's three meetings, are a good thing. 1) Jong Un, 2) NATO 3) Putin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

John V Walsh "Three Cheers for Trump’s Peace Trifecta"
https://original.antiwar.com/john-v-wal ... -trifecta/

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:03 am

Matt, I'm curious and you might know: did John V Walsh post that he had a beef with Mueller but he never gave any reasons?

Is that why TP is stumped? He has the echo, but no substance???

Curious minds want to know.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:02 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt, I'm curious and you might know: did John V Walsh post that he had a beef with Mueller but he never gave any reasons?
John V Walsh is actually a retired microbiologist and not a reporter or researcher. John V Walsh simply writes his opinion pieces that the Pro-Trump, Anti-FBI & CIA, and pro-USA isolation that "Anti War Website" like to carry. He, himself is insignificant and doesn't know anything.

The "Anti War" website, itself, is more interesting and simply full of Russian talk points fluff and no substance. What makes it funny is that it states it is anti-interventionist and yet has pro-Russian article after Pro-Russian article, concerning other countries.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am

Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:33 am

Where's the beef, Jo?

All I see are more frenzied allegations and accusations of a vast right-wing conspiracy without any evidens of wrong-doing.

1. Extremely savvy computer people including Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, John McAfee, and others who have no allegiance to either Trump or Russia, still maintain that there is no evidence linking the Trump team to alleged Russian hackers.

2. Again, what the alleged Russian hackers are alleged to have released are actual Democrat e-mails, not fabrications or disinformation, BUT THE TRUTH.

John Brennan, James Clapper, and their "coordinating committee" (As Mathew called it.) are PROVEN distributors of disinformation. Proven to be shameless liars over and over again.

Why in the name of the Sweet Baby Jesus should we believe the "intelligence community" over Snowden and Assange who are proven leakers OF THE TRUTH?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mo ... &FORM=VIRE
Last edited by Tom Palven on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:49 am

TP: what you have set forth is foreign interference in USA elections.

What can't you see?

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 am

@Tom ... They piss the truth? That is a new one on me.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:36 am

TJrandom wrote:@Tom ... They piss the truth? That is a new one on me.
You've lost me, TJ.

If you mean does the "US intelligence community" piss on the truth, yes.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Fact-checking doesn't work when you have tribal loyalties in the way. Saying "there's no evidence" when it's just evidence you want to filter out is meaningless as well. Everything is evidence, whether you want to deal with it or not; if something is false, it can never be proven, and if it's true, it can never be disproven.
Denial is no refutation, only obfuscation.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
You've lost me, TJ.

leakers... pissers, Tom

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:29 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:
You've lost me, TJ.

leakers... pissers, Tom

Yes, Assange, Snowden, and Manning have leaked lots of ducuments describing disinformation by the various intelligence agenices, one of the more famous being James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence at the time, and thus head of all the secret police, testifying before the US Senate on March 12, 2013 that the NSA didn't spy on a single American, and Edward Snowden releasing documents that the NSA collected data on 120 milliion Americans which The Guardian published on June 5, 2013, described here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clapper

Then there's Operation Mockingbird, and entire books written about the lies of the CIA, the Pentagon, and the State Dept., but like religious zealots, Americans would rather drink the Kool-Aid and stick their heads into the sand rather than believe things that make them uncomfortable.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Tom - leakers=pissers was intended as humorous so lighten up.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:I'm gratified that you and Matthew have me totally pscychologized, understanding my thought processes better than I do
We are here to help true idiots like yourself, Tom. By the way, the correct spelling is "psychologized".
Pffft! Sure, if you're American.

To good people, it's "psychologised". :beee:

:nyaah:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:16 am

Tom Palven wrote: All I see are more frenzied allegations and accusations of a vast right-wing conspiracy without any evidens of wrong-doing.
There are numerous indictments against GRU officers and US citizens. That's all you see, because you are an idiot posting Russian talk points on our forum :lol:

You are also the idiot linking us to extremist pro-Trump right wing websites and pro-Trump conservative websites so you can spread propaganda. :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: Extremely savvy computer people including Edward Snowden, Julian Assange........
Julian Assange had his access to the internet and email cut off by the Ecuadorian government and has no control over Russia's Wikileaks. The Russian GRU released the DNC emails on Wikileaks. Snowden defected to Russia, while I was in Moscow. You really are an idiot

Tom Palven wrote:Why in the name of the Sweet Baby Jesus should we believe the "intelligence community" over Snowden and Assange ......
Would that be Snowden who lives in Moscow or Assange who gets briefed at the Ecuadorian embassy by Oleg Deripaska's Russian lobbyist? :lol: :lol:

Hey Tom? Tell us how Assange "runs" Wikileaks on a day to day basis? :lol:
Running away.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

Tom Palven wrote:Where's the beef, Jo?
Everywhere, Clara.
1. Extremely savvy computer people including Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, John McAfee, and others who have no allegiance to either Trump or Russia, still maintain that there is no evidence linking the Trump team to alleged Russian hackers.
1. Can you show actual quotes from them?

2. McAffee iz a murderer and produser uv crap software.

3. Snowden iz living in Russia to avoid prosecution for espianoj in America.

4. Assanj helped in the Trumputin Conspirasy.
2. Again, what the alleged Russian hackers are alleged to have released are actual Democrat e-mails, not fabrications or disinformation, BUT THE TRUTH.
And wuts the big crime found in theze emailz? Anything beyond a few embarrassing election hardball tactics reported by the real media?
John Brennan, James Clapper, and their "coordinating committee" (As Mathew called it.) are PROVEN distributors of disinformation. Proven to be shameless liars over and over again.
Such az? Make a list. All I ever hear from Hannity iz the same few vage titlez. Saying the same thing repeatedly duznt turn it into 'over & over agen'.
Why in the name of the Sweet Baby Jesus should we believe the "intelligence community" over Snowden and Assange who are proven leakers OF THE TRUTH?
If you were Prez, woud you demand that your spyz alwayz tell the truth? :roll: If you tell the public, you tell the enemy also.
That NEVER gets old!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:21 am

Gord wrote: Pffft! Sure, if you're American.
Tom Palven thinks I'm an American "secret agent".
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9I6s6QKnfI[/bbvideo]

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:28 am

Tom Palven wrote: their "coordinating committee" (As Mathew called it.)
You are an idiot. I call Dan Coats, the Director of National Intelligence......the Director of National Intelligence.

You know....the bloke who warned Trump the Russians were meddling in the 2016 USA election. Did you miss that fact?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:34 am

JO 753 wrote: Make a list. All I ever hear from Hannity iz the same few vage titlez. Saying the same thing repeatedly duznt turn it into 'over & over agen'.
Would that be Sean Hannity, who shared the same lawyer, Michael Cohen, with President Trump.....the same lawyer who took more than a million bucks in lobbying fees from Viktor Vekselberg, the Russian oligarch and his company?

What an amazing coincidence.

Can you explain how this works to us Tom Palven? You and Sean Hannity both say the "Deep State" is out to get Trump.
hannity deep state 6.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:14 am

Tom Palven wrote:.... one of the more famous being James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence at the time, and testifying before the US Senate on March 12, 2013 that the NSA didn't spy on a single American.....
Hey Tommy Boy! Tell us all why James Clapper was not charged, sacked, convicted or even spanked. You seem to forget to tell us that next bit. Don't your Russian talk points tell you what happened next? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:.... one of the more famous being James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence at the time, and testifying before the US Senate on March 12, 2013 that the NSA didn't spy on a single American.....
Hey Tommy Boy! Tell us all why James Clapper was not charged, sacked, convicted or even spanked. You seem to forget to tell us that next bit. Don't your Russian talk points tell you what happened next? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspect it's because, as Senator Chuck Schumer said, the intelligence community "has six ways fvrom Sunday for getting back at you."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schu ... le/2610823

What happened next? Save me the trouble of going through secret channels to ask my buddy Vladimir.

Here's Tucker Carlson, a voice crying in the wilderness. It will be interesting to see where his career goes.
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/arc ... mmentaries

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:53 am

Selling shoez at Payless.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Lounging around on a cash-filled mattress like Bill O'Reilly.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Hey Tommy Boy! Tell us all why James Clapper was not charged, sacked, convicted or even spanked. You seem to forget to tell us that next bit. Don't your Russian talk points tell you what happened next? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:I suspect it's because, as Senator Chuck Schumer said, the intelligence community "has six ways fvrom Sunday for getting back at you."
So you haven't got a clue why James Clapper was exonerated at all. :lol: :lol:

All you do on our forum is simply keep posting your preposterous pro-Trump propaganda and linking us to extremist right wing and conservative websites, as you can't actually string a sentence together yourself.

Tom Palven wrote:Here's Tucker Carlson, a voice crying in the wilderness.
....you mean the right wing. pro-Trump idiot, on Fox news......the station you said you never watched? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tucker Carlson.jpg

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:00 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Hey Tommy Boy! Tell us all why James Clapper was not charged, sacked, convicted or even spanked. You seem to forget to tell us that next bit. Don't your Russian talk points tell you what happened next? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote:I suspect it's because, as Senator Chuck Schumer said, the intelligence community "has six ways fvrom Sunday for getting back at you."
So you haven't got a clue why James Clapper was exonerated at all. :lol: :lol:
You're right, Matt. I had my suspicions, but I really haven't got a clue.

Please tell me why James Clapper was exonerated.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 am

Tom Palven wrote: You're right, Matt. I had my suspicions, but I really haven't got a clue.
That's right. You only link to pro-Trump and right wing websites. You never read them yourself. That's why you keep saying Clapper collected data from individual US citizens, when it was the NSA who collected statistical metadata without collecting one person's name or address.
Tom Palven wrote:Please tell me why James Clapper was exonerated.
The Whitehouse and Congress accepted that Clapper was responding to a question directed to him, as Director of National Intelligence concerning Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and was not responding to a question concerning Section 215 of the USA Patriot Act. This was further confirmed by the US courts in ACLU v. Clapper that collection of metadata, without individual names and addresses did not violate the Fourth Amendment and dismissed the lawsuit.

You do realise this information was in one of your own posted links........that you didn't bother reading yourself......because you are a complete idiot and Trump shill. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven isn't really a fan of the USA anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: All we can do is wait for bankruptcy to allow the sun to set on the Fourth Reich (the USA)
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29230&p=637838&hil ... re#p637838
Tom Palven wrote:.... would be ominous if Congress weren't already one big sick joke and the US Empire wasn't already rocking on its heels.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29218&p=636622&hil ... re#p636622
Tom Palven wrote:...the sun begins to set on the ethically and financially bankrupt US Empire
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24767&p=630937&hil ... re#p630937
Tom Palven wrote:The US empire, like the British, Soviet, and other empires before, has become morally and fiscally bankrupt
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=28934&p=620467&hil ... re#p620467
Tom Palven wrote: the US is an Evil Empire with a huge souless military-industrial killing machine that wants to keep its profits flowing.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=16473&p=257994&hil ... re#p257994

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:14 am

So, essentially, what you are telling me Matthew, is that the Deep State exonerated Clapper despite the efforts of the ACLU.

This doesn't come as a surprise since the Deep State upheld the executive order that allowed the CIA to drone a noncombatant American citizen for speaking out against US/Saudi involvement in Yemen, and then droned his 16-year-old noncombatant American citizen son two weeks later.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

That, alone, trashed most of the first ten amendments to the Constitution.

You missed one of my favorite lines, (I didn't even get it from Putin or Hannity) that the US Empire has lost its way and that "The Bill of Rights, like the Wicked Witch of the West, isn't merely dead, it's clearly most sincerely dead."

And I cannot imagine how voting is going improve the situation until the Fourth Reich fades away in the US like the Deep State Third Reich faded away in Germany, hopefully through bankruptcy and velvet revolutions such as proposed in California, and not through violence.

So, how are things going down your way?
Last edited by Tom Palven on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

JO 753
Has No Life

Post by JO 753 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 am

If The US gets nokt off its throne, Tom, hoo do you think iz going to replase us?

Do you think Russia and China will be better stewardz uv the world and leav everybody else alone? How long till Putin figurez he'd rather rule a haf uninhabitable world alone than share the world with China?
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am

JO 753 wrote:If The US gets nokt off its throne, Tom, hoo do you think iz going to replase us?

Do you think Russia and China will be better stewardz uv the world and leav everybody else alone? How long till Putin figurez he'd rather rule a haf uninhabitable world alone than share the world with China?

I'm hoping it will be the Chinese, Jo.

The crazy Russian Orthodox church has too much influence in Russia.

The Chinese are said to value their poets above their warriors, and they have a great love of nature as expressed in their art, architecture, and gardens

And it may be a stereotype to say that Buddhists and Confucionists tend to be be kinder and gentler than people of other religions, but from my observations there is truth in it.