Is it possible for a person to be born looking Black but then turn into a white blonde, redhead etc?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Willywizz

Is it possible for a person to be born looking Black but then turn into a white blonde, redhead etc?

Postby Willywizz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:44 am

This is a personal story of mine, hope this is the right thread, if not I'll move it elsewhere! :oops:

Eg.
Newborn = black hair, eyes, dark brown skin.
Age 2-3 = white, blonde hair, and blue green eyes.
Age 6 = red hair, extremely white skin, red eyebrows, and freckles.
Age 7 onwards = yellow greyish skin, dark brown hair.

They had shown me a bunch of physical photos of themselves when they were younger.

The person in question is a friend, says they are 24 (they are in college after all) but they look 12-13. Not just the face and skull, but the body as well. They said they were tested for hormonal deficiencies but there are none.

Is it possible this person could have something in their diet which delays ageing? Could they have been dyeing their hair (and skin) and wearing different contact lenses throughout their childhood? For example in the photo they had shown me when they were 6, the ears were a lot rounder and more prominent compared to how they look now, and the face was more oval (their face is round). As for red hair, I am pretty sure you're born with it - it is a recessive gene, the same gene also causes very pale skin.

Their parents also claim they have superhuman strength, telepathy and the ability to not age or age extremely slowly. They said they had a bone tumor in their spine, then it suddenly vanished and doctors could find no explanation. I'm wondering if their parents have lied about their age to get them through school and college, saying they are 24, when really this person is just a pretty mature 12-13 y.o. Could it be done?

To be honest their parents seemed pretty weird when I spoke to them.

Apparently me being skeptical over this makes me 'close minded'. :roll:

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Is it possible for a person to be born looking Black but then turn into a white blonde, redhead etc?

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:53 am

Happens sometimes in Lizard People.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Is it possible for a person to be born looking Black but then turn into a white blonde, redhead etc?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:45 am

I was Paris Hilton in previous life.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 am

If the friend worked in a tannery... with open vats.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 am

TJrandom wrote:If the friend worked in a tannery... with open vats.

One of my friends in high school worked after school at a printing press. He learned quickly to wear gloves. We called him "blue boy" for a long time. :lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:42 am

My old priest was nicknamed "blue boy", too, but I think it was after the verb and not the color.
{!#%@} trump!

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:47 am

Aztexan wrote:My old priest was nicknamed "blue boy", too, but I think it was after the verb and not the color.

It was years later that I learned there was a "Blue Boy" magazine, with a focused target audience. :roll:

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Willywizz wrote:The person in question is a friend, says they are 24 (they are in college after all) but they look 12-13. Not just the face and skull, but the body as well. They said they were tested for hormonal deficiencies but there are none.

There are several genetic abnormalities that could cause things like that.

Is it possible this person could have something in their diet which delays ageing?

Never ask "is it possible", that's just a lazy question. The answer would almost always be "yes". Is it possible the pyramids were built by aliens? Sure. They weren't, but it's possible.

Their parents also claim they have superhuman strength, telepathy and the ability to not age or age extremely slowly. They said they had a bone tumor in their spine, then it suddenly vanished and doctors could find no explanation. I'm wondering if their parents have lied about their age to get them through school and college, saying they are 24, when really this person is just a pretty mature 12-13 y.o. Could it be done?

I don't understand, is it your friend or your friend's parents who allegedly has/have superhuman strength, telepathy, and unusual ageing?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Willywizz wrote:They had shown me a bunch of physical photos of themselves when they were younger.

Ask their permission and show us the photos. There is no point making a claim here and then not showing us any evidence.

Willywizz wrote:Their parents also claim they have superhuman strength, telepathy and the ability to not age or age extremely slowly.
I'm laughing. Are their great grandparents still alive? Are their parents still alive? If not, you are having your leg pulled.

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”