Paranormal Phenomena and Hallucinations in ASC

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
wengehuang

Paranormal Phenomena and Hallucinations in ASC

Postby wengehuang » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 am

Our research is based on the empirical documents which give experiential descriptions of various altered states of consciousness (meditation, mind-altering drugs, hypnosis, physiological lesion and so on). Firstly, we summarizes four essential phenomena (hallucinations, paranormal phenomena, the more sensitive awareness and mystical experiences) in ASC after an initial clarification. Then, by probing into the consistence, breakdown and re-consistence of the five senses resulted from the changes in the relation of their strength when internal false stimulations and external objective stimulations affect perception together, the relation between paranormal phenomena and hallucinations is revealed: When internal stimulation is far stronger than external stimulation, one is in deep hallucinations in which the five senses originating internally are consistent; Extrasensory perception (ESP) happens as a result of internal false stimulation being mistaken as external objective stimulation which enters through sensation and external objective stimulation being mistaken as perception which does not result from sensation; In such a situation, one would naturally treat the inconsistent and “unexplainable” external stimulation as information acquired through psychic abilities such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, telepathy or precognition. By similar logic, our model can also explain the generation mechanism of other paranormal phenomena such as out-of-body experiences, synesthesia and even psychokinesis in ASC.

If you are interested in this topic, you can read the paper at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=2959315

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Paranormal Phenomena and Hallucinations in ASC

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:33 pm

So important you need to spam it?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 pm

I have no qualms about banning and deleting spammers.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:40 pm

He'll never read that.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:40 pm

What's an ASC?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm guessing Altered States of Consciousness.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Also Send Coin

But wengehuang seems to be saying they're looking at normal/regular processing being mistaken as extraordinary abilities?
...being mistaken as external objective stimulation which enters through sensation and external objective stimulation being mistaken as perception which does not result from sensation; In such a situation, one would naturally treat the inconsistent and “unexplainable” external stimulation as information acquired through psychic abilities...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 pm

User account has been deactivated. I have no patience with spammers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Just for the record, this is the second time Wenge Huang, has spammed a paper here. Wenge Huang is a director of at Sinoland Fortune Investment Group, a Chinese property development company.

I do not know for sure, but my current theory is that this is all about obtaining gravitas ( "building up a legend")for Wenge Huang to impress local Chinese investors.

Here is the previous thread with the first spamming from June 2017.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28236&p=581570&hilit=Wenge+Huang#p580634

Here is Huang answering questions on Quora
https://www.quora.com/profile/Wenge-Huang

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:51 am

Pyrrho wrote:I'm guessing Altered States of Consciousness.

Ohhhhh. That makes more sense than anything I was coming up with. (I may never get "Anglo-Saxon Cucks" out of my mind again. Thanks, Trump.)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 am

Gord wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:I'm guessing Altered States of Consciousness.

Ohhhhh. That makes more sense than anything I was coming up with. (I may never get "Anglo-Saxon Cucks" out of my mind again. Thanks, Trump.)

You have experienced an ASC. Call your local psychic...no, just wait, they'll call you...to offer you a time share in Florida. Or to tell you to press 5 for more options or 9 to be removed from the call list.

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”