Faded Discs Archive: UFO related audio

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Monster
Perpetual Poster

Faded Discs Archive: UFO related audio

Postby Monster » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Hey, kids. With the recent discussion of UFO evidence and whatnot, it made me think about this collection of UFO related audio. This is Wendy Connors's "Faded Discs Archive". A summary of the audio is as follows.

1. Eyewitness reports to NUFORC, the National UFO Reporting Center.
2. Clips from the Long John Nebel show.
3. UFO-existence debates.
4. UFO information discussions.
5. Project Blue Book pilots talking about stuff.

I've listened to around half of the audio, I think. Some of the NUFORC callers are obvious hoaxers. Some of them are obviously genuine.

The UFO seminars, meetings, and debates are fun to listen to. There are some speakers who believe very far out there things. Others postulate theories that are mundane.

Long John Nebel is the spiritual predecessor to George Noory and Art Bell. Some of the clips from the show are really great. Some are a horrible bore. Long John and his buddy (I don't know his name) clearly sound like they're in the skeptic camp. Sort of like non-confrontational, willing-to-listen skeptics.

Here's the main link to the archive, where you can download the many hours of audio.

1. https://archive.org/search.php?query=su ... d+Discs%22

2. If you're like me, you'll want to download everything as one file and decompress the zip on your computer. Well, you can't, as far as I can see. But you download the entire archive in large chunks. Here's the easiest way to do it.
a. Look at the link I posted above.
b. Right click on the title of the first group. It has this title: Profiles In Ufology Major Donald E. Keyhoe
c. On the right side, there's a part that says OGG VORBIS or VBR MP3. Hover over that. You'll see a downward facing arrow. Click on the arrow.
d. You should see a download link that says '58 files". Click on that. It'll download to your computer. Decompress that file to get all the sound files. I use 7-zip for decompression.

3. Here are two other links that might contain more links to audio than just what I linked to above.

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threa ... ain.14321/

https://archive.org/search.php?query=su ... Connors%22
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Faded Discs Archive: UFO related audio

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:25 pm

And anything that isn't an IFO is a flying saucer.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”