Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: Past Life Regression - What is the explanation?

Postby Poodle » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Oh Shaka - you're simply jealous of the pink truck.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Monster » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Shaka wrote:If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?

The mind's eye sees all, yet sees nothing. Only with awareness of cosmic one-ness can reality be grasped.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

digress
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: doomer

Postby digress » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Shaka wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: can't you fight your own battles that you have to bring in your boyfriend, or is that Ellard himself ? :lol: :lol: And what is this froth you spout? Ellards dullness is surely rubbing off on you digress. Are you going to marry him? I would hate for you to marry him after I've already asked you to marry me. What an influencing factor, only somebody of his density could sport a mullet and stand proud as a bonafide hill billy :lol: :lol: :lol:

No silly. But Matthew Ellard did highlight your interesting vocabulary. I took notice. I'd find it hard to believe you learned the word convolution outside a classroom and so I found the thought of you being in one- funny.

Carry on... You've all insults to thrust about.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Shaka
Account Locked

Postby Shaka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Monster wrote:
Shaka wrote:If you refuse to open your eyes, what can be seen?

The mind's eye sees all, yet sees nothing. Only with awareness of cosmic one-ness can reality be grasped.

Haha ah!! Be quiet monster, you can only be real.
"He who is born in time thinks according to his time.
Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Shaka
Account Locked

Postby Shaka » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:53 pm

digress wrote: No silly.

Careful digress you are starting to sound like him. Do you want to check my Grammies and spletin digress? I think you would do a better job. Please :lol:

digress
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: doomer

Postby digress » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Shaka wrote:
digress wrote: No silly.

Careful digress you are starting to sound like him. Do you want to check my Grammies and spletin digress? I think you would do a better job. Please :lol:

Shaka, you are only here as a result of my whim to perceive it. If you knew yourself you'd better understand this. There is no correction to make. You've done nothing. Now, cast off this taint as I have before you become a student of the self. An illusion. You fail because there is only I, the absolute. Strive on with awareness.
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg
"I am not a concept..." -Confidencia

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Shaka wrote:Wait a moment and you will realise you had indeed fallen out of your bed and bumped your head causing a convolution.

What if the floor rose up and hit you in the face with a porpoise?
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Shaka the hippy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: can't you fight your own battles that you have to bring in your boyfriend, or is that Ellard himself ?
What boyfriend? Digress came on her own. Are you hallucinating again Shaka? Too many mushrooms before posting?

Shaka the hippy wrote::l And what is this froth you spout?
Today we are teaching you the meaning of the word "Convolution" as you don't know what that word means, and your sentences make no sense.

Shaka the hippy wrote:Are you going to marry him? I would hate for you to marry him after I've already asked you to marry me.
I can't tell if you are a "bit sexually creepy" or think this bit is funny. I think it is the former.

Shaka
Account Locked

Postby Shaka » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:45 pm

digress wrote: Shaka, you are only here as a result of my whim to perceive it.

You are mistaken digress. I am here and now in my own right and light. Yet I am not perceivable nor imaginable. Time is the essence of everything but not me, I am not combustible neither do I need fuel for any combustible process.

Your whim is just your imagination. I am is the knowledge of the knower; definitely not a thing amongst other things within the realms of your imagination.

My abode is in the absolute, yours too but you insist on the relative stance of here and now then and there; of course they are perceived but its the absolute that makes perception possible - not the other way round.
If you knew yourself you'd better understand this.

Stop hanging onto words digress, let them reach their target, then analyse. I must have told you a thousand times already, it is not possible to know yourself, if you did then it would not be the real thing. You can only be real. You cannot know the knower, it is only the fact of knowing that proves the knower. Nothing else. Just like the light is known in the colours that it produces so is the knower known in knowledge

The knower is the unmanifested the known is the manifested. The reality lies beyond. To locate a thing you need space, to place an event you need time; but the timeless and spaceless defies all handling. It makes everything perceivable yet itself it is beyond perception. The mind cannot know what is beyond the mind. But the mind is known by what is beyond it. Read to understand then strive for awareness in that understanding .
There is no correction to make. You've done nothing.

The flower fills the space with perfume - the candle with light. They do nothing, yet change everything by there mere presence.

Of course in pure consciousness nothing ever happens. Although as far as you are concerned with your puny little image, apparently, everything happens. Does the image in the mirror improve the mirror in any way? Nobody does anything. In the universal mind all happens by itself.
Now, cast off this taint as I have before you become a student of the self. An illusion.

Hahaha aaah! You are casting something no doubt, maybe you should try casting it in situ and make for better observations. Liberate yourself digress but remember, liberation is never of the person, it is always from the person.
You fail because there is only I, the absolute.

In the absolute there is not even the 'I'. There is no knowingness of anything or anyone, so who is talking and about what?

Marry me digress, we can be as one. My knowledge can be your knowledge then we can both strive on in awareness - together . ;)

Courtney K

Postby Courtney K » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:42 pm

I was once skeptical about past life regression as well. I had heard about it, but didn't know exactly what it was or why people did it. I don't personally have the answer to your question, but http://pastliferegressionqhht.com has a lot of information about the topic.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Courtney K wrote:I was once skeptical about past life regression as well. I had heard about it, but didn't know exactly what it was or why people did it. I don't personally have the answer to your question, but http://pastliferegressionqhht.com has a lot of information about the topic.
Not interested.

Either you can set out the evidence for this ridiculous paranormal claim or you can't. Obviously you can't.
:lol:

In reality the link simply takes you to an advertisement for an ex-TV fashion model, turned spiritual healer called Kaya Wittenburg. Kaya learned his spiritual training working as an extra on the B-Grade TV series "Temptation Island" :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaya_Wittenburg

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Courtney K wrote:I was once skeptical about past life regression as well. I had heard about it, but didn't know exactly what it was or why people did it. I don't personally have the answer to your question, but somebullshitwebpage has a lot of information about the topic.

Thank you for spamming your website. May you find the next past life very, very soon.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:00 am

Don't tell me someone forgot to set up the zombie repellent devices again?

"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 am

Yeah sorry about that...had a cluster headache yesterday and my mind wasn't right.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

Egad. All better now?

Lard, save me from your followers.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 am

The ache's gone, now all he's got is cluster head.

[image not available]
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:35 am

...and us... :afdb:

Lard, save me from your followers.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 am

Pyrrho wrote:Yeah sorry about that...had a cluster headache yesterday and my mind wasn't right.

Ugh. I'm sorry, Pyrrho. I can sympathize, having had migraines for the past 40 years. Feel better.

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:44 am

scrmbldggs wrote:...and us... :afdb:

As if the cluster head wasn't bad enough, he's got us...the fustercluck. :lol:
Off Topic
I used to be in a band that I named Cluster Funk. It was difficult to get gigs. Sad how few people have a sense of humor.

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”