Sea Serpents in San Francisco Bay!

PSI, Mediums, Ghosts, UFOs, Things That Go Bump In The Night
Donnageddon
Frequent Poster

Re: Sea Serpents in San Francisco Bay!

Postby Donnageddon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:10 am

Thanks Gord and Poodle. I will next perform my 'NOT disappearing act'.

It is harder than it appears.
My name is not Donna.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:07 am

I think YOU are the Kraken!

MIA for so long. Sumwun mentionz The Kraken and look who showz up.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 am

I've missed you, Donnageddon. (Not really as meaningful as it might seem; I also miss ice cream headaches and the letter &. I'm just that kinda person....)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Poodle wrote:Nooooooooooo!

The Kraken will wake.

Don't say I didn't warn you! Look who's watching us ...

Registered users: Bing [bot], Frank Hoffman, Gawdzilla Sama, Google [Bot], Kraken/0.1 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:25 am

Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:50 am

Poodle wrote:
Poodle wrote:Nooooooooooo!

The Kraken will wake.

Don't say I didn't warn you! Look who's watching us ...

Registered users: Bing [bot], Frank Hoffman, Gawdzilla Sama, Google [Bot], Kraken/0.1 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

THAT BASTARD wait what's everyone else looking at?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Something in the “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal” subforum? :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

sfseaserpent
Frequent Poster

Postby sfseaserpent » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:19 pm

In early May, 2016, 2 large whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we had our sighting of a group of sea serpents on January 26, 2004 and took a video of them.

A video of the two whales swimming off Crissy Fields was taken. Crissy fields is where we had our first and closest sighting of a sea serpent on February 5, 1985 as well as most of our other sightings. You can view the video of the two whales here

This proves your claim that San Francisco bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the sea serpents we saw to swim in San Francisco bay is wrong.

BTW, another pod of whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay just yesterday.

So large marine animals do enter and exit San Francisco bay through the Golden Gate
Last edited by sfseaserpent on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There cannot be the slightest doubt that you have had the chance sighting of an animal obviously unknown to science." ---Dr. Bernard Heuvelmans-- August 8, 1985

A skeptic is someone who sees the handwriting on the wall and claims it's a forgery.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:30 pm

sfseaserpent wrote:In early May, 2016, 2 large whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we think we had our sighting of a group of sea serpents on January 26, 2004 and took a video of that.

A video of the two whales swimming off Crissy Fields was taken. Crissy fields is where we had our first and closest sighting of what we think was a sea serpent on February 5, 1985 as well as most of our other sightings. You can view the video of the two whales here

This proves your claim is wrong that San Francisco Bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the sea serpents we saw to swim in San Francisco bay.

BTW, another pod of whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay just yesterday.

So large marine animals do enter and exit San Francisco bay through the Golden Gate

ftfy

Long time, no sea. How's it goin'?
Hi, Io the lurker.

sfseaserpent
Frequent Poster

Postby sfseaserpent » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 pm

sfseaserpent wrote:In early May, 2016, 2 large whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we know we had our sighting of a group of sea serpents on January 26, 2004 and took a video of that.

A video of the two whales swimming off Crissy Fields was taken. Crissy fields is where we had our first and closest sighting of what we think was a sea serpent on February 5, 1985 as well as most of our other sightings. You can view the video of the two whales here

This proves your claim that San Francisco Bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the sea serpents we saw to swim in San Francisco bay is wrong.

FIFY
:)
"There cannot be the slightest doubt that you have had the chance sighting of an animal obviously unknown to science." ---Dr. Bernard Heuvelmans-- August 8, 1985

A skeptic is someone who sees the handwriting on the wall and claims it's a forgery.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

sfseaserpent wrote:
sfseaserpent wrote:In early May, 2016, 2 large ladies were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we know we had our sighting of a group of even larger ladies on January 26, 2004 and took a video of that.

A video of the two ladies swimming off Crissy Fields was taken. Crissy fields is where we had our first and closest sighting of what we think was a large lady on February 5, 1985 as well as most of our other sightings. You can view the video of the two ladieshere

This proves your claim that San Francisco Bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the ladies we saw to swim in San Francisco bay is wrong.

BTW, another pod of ladies were seen swimming in San Francisco bay just yesterday.

So large ladies do enter and exit San Francisco bay through the Golden Gate

FIFY

FIFY again :D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:16 pm

:rotfl:
Hi, Io the lurker.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Poodle wrote:
sfseaserpent wrote:
sfseaserpent wrote:In early May, 2016, 2 large ladies were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we know we had our sighting of a group of even larger ladies on January 26, 2004 and took a video of that.

A video of the two ladies swimming off Crissy Fields was taken. Crissy fields is where we had our first and closest sighting of what we think was a large lady on February 5, 1985 as well as most of our other sightings. You can view the video of the two ladieshere

This provides strong evidens that your claim that San Francisco Bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the ladies we saw to swim in San Francisco bay iz be wrong.

BTW, another pod of ladies were seen swimming in San Francisco bay just yesterday.

So large ladies do enter and exit San Francisco bay through the Golden Gate

FIFY

FIFY again :D

FThatFY
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm

:thumbsup:

But: serpent. Not insect. Be iz wrong. :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:02 pm

sfseaserpent wrote:
sfseaserpent wrote:In early May, 2016, 2 large whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we know we had our sighting of a group of sea serpents on January 26, 2004 and took a video of that.

This proves your claim that San Francisco Bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the sea serpents we saw to swim in San Francisco bay is wrong.

FIFY

So, y'all have a video of what y'all think shows a sea serpent. Y'all have had it for years.

What is y'all's next step? Submittal to television shows? Submittal to the news? Hiring a submarine and crew to search?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:24 pm

I wunder why there arent real fire breathing dragonz. Frum an evolutionary perspectiv, its alot more likely than electric eelz and a bunch uv other crazy but real stuff.

At the very least, fire farting cowz! They are alredy farting out methane. All they need iz a spark to ignite it wen they are being attacked.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

busterggi
Regular Poster
Custom Title: General Weirdness

Postby busterggi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 pm

sfseaserpent wrote:In early May, 2016, 2 large whales were seen swimming in San Francisco bay between Angel Island and Alcatraz Island which is the exact same area of the bay where we had our sighting of a group of sea serpents on January 26, 2004 and took a video of them.

A video of the two whales swimming off Crissy Fields was taken. Crissy fields is where we had our first and closest sighting of a sea serpent on February 5, 1985 as well as most of our other sightings. You can view the video of the two whales here

This proves your claim that San Francisco bay is too shallow for large marine animals the size of the sea serpents we saw to swim in San Francisco bay is wrong.

Too bad you couldn't find any video that proved flocks of seabirds can't float on or fly along the surface of the bay.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:32 am

sfseaserpent wrote:This proves your claim that San Francisco bay is too shallow for large marine animals ... to swim in ... is wrong.

Yay, it proves whales are real!!

...wait, when was that in question? :befuddled:

Anyhoo: I don't know why anyone claimed San Francisco Bay would be too shallow for large marine animals to swim in it. It's clearly not true, whale video or not. If you can sail a ship into San Francisco Bay, you can float a large marine animal in it too. What I would understand, on the other hand, is if someone had said San Francisco Bay is too shallow for a sustainable population of large marine animals to dwell there unseen except by two cranks with terrible photography skilz.
#ANDAMOVIE

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 pm

"San Francisco Bay is too shallow for a sustainable population of large marine animals to dwell there unseen except by two cranks with terrible photography skilz."

That ought to clarify the depth of the subject.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 am

Here an odd bit of information. San Francisco Harbour had a submarine net and mines during WWII.

Why didn't the enormous sea serpents set off mines and get tangled in the net?

Submarine net.jpg

Here is a fun declassified paper on the USA testing and installing the submarine net, with some interesting photos.
http://www.maritime.org/doc/netsandbooms/index.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:02 am

This is one of the strangest looking floats I've ever seen. :shock:

Hi, Io the lurker.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:05 am

Hehe, float fishing:

Hi, Io the lurker.

busterggi
Regular Poster

Postby busterggi » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Here an odd bit of information. San Francisco Harbour had a submarine net and mines during WWII.

Why didn't the enormous sea serpents set off mines and get tangled in the net?

Submarine net.jpg

Here is a fun declassified paper on the USA testing and installing the submarine net, with some interesting photos.
http://www.maritime.org/doc/netsandbooms/index.htm

They did, they did - all the time but you know how wartime censorship goes.

Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Postby Angel » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 am

This tread has been going for over
10 years ~ haven't you caught that
thing yet? Lol
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:51 am

This thread is about the demands of two cranks that their imaginations and blurry photographs should be held as proof of the existence of something.

It. Will. Never. Be. Over.
#ANDAMOVIE

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Angel wrote:This tread has been going for over
thing yet? Lol

I caught it and ate it years ago, but no pics. Sorry, I don't photograph my food.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
thing yet? Lol

I caught it and ate it years ago, but no pics. Sorry, I don't photograph my food.

Only your pets and their toys ? ;)
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:26 pm

Angel wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
thing yet? Lol

Even then, only the kinkiest.

sfseaserpent
Frequent Poster

Postby sfseaserpent » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Gord wrote:This thread is about the demands of two cranks that their imaginations and blurry photographs should be held as proof of the existence of something.

You are correct. This thread will never be over.

It will never be over because we have told the truth about all of our sightings and we are gathering more and more evidence in support of our claim.

We now have 3 videos (two 3 1/2 minute videos and one 7 minute video) that show at least one of these unknown animals swimming in SF bay.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 pm

What? Videos?

NEW videos? Or same old same old with edited sequences of famous people being asked about sea monsters?

busterggi
Regular Poster

Postby busterggi » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:34 pm

thing yet? Lol

Hey, they aren't the only ones chasing the dream.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OwYQsZuh2CM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Hi, Io the lurker.

izittrue
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: former poster

Postby izittrue » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:18 pm

It's still going?
I am going to live forever because I believe in Santa Claus and God-
My sons 6 year old friend.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:27 pm

And keeps drawing out the unexpected! Hi, izittrue. :wave:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Today's wabbit just isn't the same.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabbit_(TV_series)
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:49 pm

sfseaserpent wrote:
Gord wrote:This thread is about the demands of two cranks that their imaginations and blurry photographs should be held as proof of the existence of something.

You are correct. This thread will never be over.

It will never be over because we have told the truth about all of our sightings and we are gathering more and more evidence in support of our claim.

We now have 3 videos (two 3 1/2 minute videos and one 7 minute video) that show at least one of these unknown animals swimming in SF bay.

What's the next step for y'all?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:54 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Angel wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
thing yet? Lol

I'm not into pets.
They get in the way.

Jesus went alone ~ with nothing.... :)
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Angel wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Angel wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
thing yet? Lol

I'm not into pets.
They get in the way.

Maybe so, but he went crossly.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:40 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Angel wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
Angel wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
thing yet? Lol

I'm not into pets.
They get in the way.

Maybe so, but he went crossly.

No he didn't ~ they crossed him. Hehe

Ps~ what good ~ what use
is the body without the head?

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-27.htm
Last edited by Angel on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:27 am

sfseaserpent wrote:

You are correct.

Yeah. I know. That's why I said it.
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”