Patternicity & Chorography

Discussion of Skeptic magazine and Letters to the Editor
apollo29
Custom Title: Pompous Word

Patternicity & Chorography

Postby apollo29 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:59 pm

The evolving of human been bridge into a technological singularity era. Patternicity capabilities are for gifted Chorography Behavioral Man-Character.

If Man is the Small world and the world is the giant man, the time should be able to be stopped so the giant man will be as a time machine able to show Past and History, Future bringing things to the present. Now.

G-Spot Hoseholder

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: Patternicity & Chorography

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 am

In 2008, Michael Shermer coined the word 'patternicity', defining it as "the tendency to find meaningful patterns in meaningless noise."

That wasn't hard to find. Given your other post to date, I suspect we are being trolled.

apollo29
Custom Title: Pompous Word

Postby apollo29 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 am

poodle, you dont say nothings news, Mr. Michael coined this word mean that can enter in a discussion .. you dont neet to explain here.. look stay away from my post and go to spend your time somewhere else. thank ou

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:35 pm

apollo29 wrote:The evolving of human been bridge into a technological singularity era. Patternicity capabilities are for gifted Chorography Behavioral Man-Character.

If Man is the Small world and the world is the giant man, the time should be able to be stopped so the giant man will be as a time machine able to show Past and History, Future bringing things to the present. Now.

G-Spot Hoseholder

Forgive me, but I don't understand what you wrote. Let's start with your first sentence. It looks like you want to say that humans are evolving into a "technological singularity era". What's a "technological singularity era"?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Return to “SKEPTIC Magazine: Letters & Discussions”