Patternicity & Chorography

Discussion of Skeptic magazine and Letters to the Editor
apollo29
Custom Title: Pompous Word

Patternicity & Chorography

Postby apollo29 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:59 pm

The evolving of human been bridge into a technological singularity era. Patternicity capabilities are for gifted Chorography Behavioral Man-Character.

If Man is the Small world and the world is the giant man, the time should be able to be stopped so the giant man will be as a time machine able to show Past and History, Future bringing things to the present. Now.

G-Spot Hoseholder

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: Patternicity & Chorography

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 am

In 2008, Michael Shermer coined the word 'patternicity', defining it as "the tendency to find meaningful patterns in meaningless noise."

That wasn't hard to find. Given your other post to date, I suspect we are being trolled.

apollo29
Custom Title: Pompous Word

Postby apollo29 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 am

poodle, you dont say nothings news, Mr. Michael coined this word mean that can enter in a discussion .. you dont neet to explain here.. look stay away from my post and go to spend your time somewhere else. thank ou

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Monster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:35 pm

apollo29 wrote:The evolving of human been bridge into a technological singularity era. Patternicity capabilities are for gifted Chorography Behavioral Man-Character.

If Man is the Small world and the world is the giant man, the time should be able to be stopped so the giant man will be as a time machine able to show Past and History, Future bringing things to the present. Now.

G-Spot Hoseholder

Forgive me, but I don't understand what you wrote. Let's start with your first sentence. It looks like you want to say that humans are evolving into a "technological singularity era". What's a "technological singularity era"?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Return to “SKEPTIC Magazine: Letters & Discussions”