psychiatry is a scam run by eugenicists

A skeptical look at medical practices
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by people with bad intent

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:18 pm

I've never trusted (most) psychologists or social workers. I saw a graph somewhere just the other day. They tend to be in the lower IQ range. About 110 to 120.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:I've never trusted (most) psychologists or social workers. I saw a graph somewhere just the other day. They tend to be in the lower IQ range. About 110 to 120.

that's above average ?
mental health is run by psychiatrists - what is their iq range ?

have an idea about 2 basic different types of iq -
there is the paper pusher type intelligence .
and there is the practical / trade worker type of intelligence . I admit to a bias

sooo what is your iq ?

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:sooo what is your iq ?

Well, I don't boast about it. In fact I try to hide it. I grew up in a country town where the smart kids got beaten up. And I can be pretty daft at times.

But since you ask, I was measured at 145 when I was 17. No doubt through natural attrition and excesses, I'm quite a bit less now. But all the wiser. :)
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by eugenicists

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:54 am

God's jury - the Inquisition and the making of the modern world - by Cullen Murphy

in hindsight my ideas here are stupid , unrealistic , irrational . there is zero chance of people in power ever changing .
the other site created on april 1st is far more realistic - its actual reality today for a lot of people / victims .

the book by Cullen Murphy talks about how religion , governments , create bureaucracy to stay in power .
nothing is mentioned about how the mental health religion is exactly the same .

have to wonder why ; is he afraid ?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:49 am

Don't confuse IQ with personality or character or training or experience.....so like hoomans to make complicated things easy to categorize and wrong.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:the book by Cullen Murphy talks about how religion , governments , create bureaucracy to stay in power .
nothing is mentioned about how the mental health religion is exactly the same .

I agree, mate. Dogma and power-play can infest and weigh-down the progress of any Human field of study.

It seems to be a common Human trait to latch onto the snappiest explanation you agree with, and never let go, even kicking and screaming, poking your fingers in your ears, going "Lalalalala!"

Freudian psychology is largely discredited these days, but some still cling to it. We're starting to understand that thought is regulated by biochemical processes, and it's still a very new field.

Like, I reckon we're on the inside of a black hole, the Multiverse is a fractal of black holes all the way up, and all the way down. Electrons and atoms aren't particles, they're standing waves in whatever the fabric of space-time is.

People are starting to come around to the idea. The evidence is pointing that way.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:the book by Cullen Murphy talks about how religion , governments , create bureaucracy to stay in power .
A tautology, ie: totally meaningless.

psychiatry is a scam wrote: nothing is mentioned about how the mental health religion is exactly the same .
No two different things/activities are exactly the same. Clearly redundant to tag mental health as a religion.

Just a bunch of foo foo. aka: snappy (non) explanation.

Thought is regulated just like every other material concern by biochemical waves in the space/time continuum....but WHAT is thought is highly constructed by Freudian Principles: principally that there is a subconscious little appreciated by most. All experts in the field accept this. Its only specific psychosis and cure that have fallen into disfavor.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Return to “Healthcare”