psychiatry is a scam run by people with bad intent

A skeptical look at medical practices
User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:26 am

oliver sacks
was he smart - yes
was he selling 8 books for over 10 bucks each - yes
why ? to make big bucks .
are there a lot / 1000s of smart shrinks - yes
is most of the world / Detroit a blank blank in spite of all the money these shrinks get - yes
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26754
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:...in general the people who walk into a psych office , who might be capable of working .
but who are victims of discrimination and bullying ; are in general hurt by bigoted shrinks
Therefore you are now saying bullies and discriminators are the guilty party and some bad psychiatrists hurt these same people.

Therefore.......why don't you go see a good psychiatrist and have your psychiatric illness remedied?


Do you wan't to get better? Yes or No?

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:55 am

good psychiatrist ? like saying good Nazi , good psychopath , good trump , good normal .

more likely to hit a powerball jackpot
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Cadmusteeth » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:16 am

Does it ever occur to you that you're being about as prejudice to psychiatrists as you claim they are to you?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26754
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:56 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:good psychiatrist ? like saying .........., "good normal".

more likely to hit a powerball jackpot
So you are now saying there are almost no good normal people?

Don't you think that is a rather mad thing to say and that you may be the problem, not normal people or psychiatrists?

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 am

I remember him mentioning that he has Aspergers. One of the problems with people with that condition is difficulty, or an inability, to put themselfs in other peoples shoes. Stemming from that is egotism. As a person with that condition myselfs I can attest to that; even though I do my best to put others before myself, but then fall short.
(Like coming on to here even when I promised my niece I'd make slime with her.)
I think pias has this problem also.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26754
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:21 am

Cadmusteeth wrote: (Like coming on to here even when I promised my niece I'd make slime with her.)
There is no more noble activity, that a skeptic can undertake, than learning how to make slime well. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKOwuIk_5Uo

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:01 am

So, polyvinyl acetate + sodium tetraborate = slime.

The Colonel's secret recipe is finally out!
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Nobrot
Poster
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nobrot » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote: (Like coming on to here even when I promised my niece I'd make slime with her.)
There is no more noble activity, that a skeptic can undertake, than learning how to make slime well. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKOwuIk_5Uo

Praise the lord Jeebus someone clarified that.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Confusion was all around.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:09 am

We do it so you don't have to.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:48 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:Does it ever occur to you that you're being about as prejudice to psychiatrists as you claim they are to you?


never think about it because I am surprised anyone would think otherwise .
your saying I should not be prejudiced towards people who are openly hostile towards me ?

I am not actively prejudiced ; I don't take peoples medical insurance and give them medications that cause tardive dyskinesia .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26754
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

psychiatry is a scam run for revenge

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:16 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:your saying I should not be prejudiced towards people who are openly hostile towards me ?
As you refuse to see any psychiatrist, no psychiatrists even know you exist.

It is your psychiatric disorder that is is making the voices in your head tell you psychiatrists are openly hostile to you. Stop posting on forums and go see a doctor.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8214
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Poodle » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:44 am

PIAS, rule no. 1 in psychiatric treatment used to be (and I have no reason to think it has changed) to challenge a person's misconceptions. In more common terminology, that's " telling it like it is" or, more simply, making you face the truth. I suspect that it's this which you are misinterpreting as hostility.
Could there be a tiny bit of truth in that?

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 am

Poodle wrote:PIAS, rule no. 1 in psychiatric treatment used to be (and I have no reason to think it has changed) to challenge a person's misconceptions. In more common terminology, that's " telling it like it is" or, more simply, making you face the truth. I suspect that it's this which you are misinterpreting as hostility.
Could there be a tiny bit of truth in that?


lot of truth in that
if I was- were ? smarter and stronger I might be able to deal with (vicious soul sucking psychopaths / normal people ) .
that is what shrinks know - I am too sick , stupid and weak so in their mind I should be drugged to death .
I guess they have a right to be bigots . but bigots should not be able to take money from sick people ,
bigots should not be able to poison sick people.

really wish empty wood at least get his facts right :burn:
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Cadmusteeth » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:53 am

Seems to me your smart enough to know you have a problem, but are so resigned to your problems you don't really try to get help.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:Seems to me your smart enough to know you have a problem, but are so resigned to your problems you don't really try to get help.


that is very true . it is crippling to call somewhere or go somewhere trying to get help .
and to be rejected .
I think about maybe trying something on my day off , maybe calling another doctor or lawyer .
or an agency I hear about on the radio .
but I end up almost paralyzed in bed just thinking about the past .
shrinks call it learned helplessness . the opposite of empowerment
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 am

DIY
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:46 am

HERLAND by Charlotte Perkins Stetson Gillman ---

this book shows that the attitudes and practices that drive people crazy ;
were in place long before psychiatry took over . :burn:
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:16 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:the attitudes and practices that drive people crazy
I have had Major Depressive Disorder, Situational Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, and Seasonal Affective Disorder for decades. It's a seriously {!#%@} up combination, like speedballs. My issue with the profession of psychiatry is that I rarely encounter one smarter than I am AND with more balls than I have. Both are necessary; I'm absolutely uninterested in babbling for 45 minutes while some 25-year-old social worker sits there with a constipated look of fake sympathy on her face. And I'm uninterested in a psychiatrist who refuses to listen to me when I say I've already tried a particular class of drug without success, or with unacceptable side effects. Don't. Waste. My. Time.

That having been said, there are people in the profession who offer a valuable approach, who are interactive in their treatment, and who will absolutely call you on your bull-shit when necessary. They can be hard to find. Try looking in your area for specialists in either Dialectic Behavior Therapy or Cognitive Behavior Therapy. The idea behind them is based in sound scientific fact, the concept of neural plasticity. This is not "tell me about your childhood" crap; it's getting to the behaviors that affect your life right now, and helping you to change them. I can vouch for the fact that it works, especially DBT.

As far as medications, I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know what you are specifically dealing with. I've never found any class of antidepressant to help me. As for anxiety, tranquilizers take too damn long when I'm having a panic attack NOW. What has been effective for me, in both cases, is medical cannabis, preferably in an edible form. Sativa strains during the day, indica strains before bed.

I don't usually offer this much personal information, but I really can't stand seeing people going through emotional anguish when they don't have to. Peace.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26754
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:20 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know what you are specifically dealing with.

Psychiatry is a scam refuses to be be treated by black doctors. He has some delusion the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is out to get him.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19716&hilit=Equal+Employment+Opportunity+Commission#p321316

He's just a mad person. Sometimes he posts are just gibberish. No one knows why he posts here.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: No one knows why he posts here.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3WcuvL737A
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know what you are specifically dealing with.

Psychiatry is a scam refuses to be be treated by black doctors. He has some delusion the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is out to get him.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19716&hilit=Equal+Employment+Opportunity+Commission#p321316

He's just a mad person. Sometimes he posts are just gibberish. No one knows why he posts here.

Weird. I've refused to be treated by doctors who don't listen, who condescend, and who insist on prescribing drugs I've told them don't work for me or cause unacceptable side effects, but it doesn't matter to me what gender, race, ethnicity, etc. they are. Why would I care? I only insist that they be competent at their specialty, and I can tell that by talking to them.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:34 pm

He refuses.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4997
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Monster » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:10 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:HERLAND by Charlotte Perkins Stetson Gillman ---

this book shows that the attitudes and practices that drive people crazy ;
were in place long before psychiatry took over . :burn:

Just curious. Would you be a Scientologist?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:He refuses.

Not sensible to automatically discount a percentage of the population based on irrelevant criteria.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Tell him that. He won't listen.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 pm

I will...if he answers me.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Enjoy.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 pm

I should probably read this thread first, huh?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:I will...if he answers me.


I can try ; but the bullies who dominate this site are very abusive .

like children they are very into what is called LULZ .
they like to bait people into arguing .
NUMAN is the best example .
lots of good ideas ; but he wouldn't back down ; he could dish it out better then they could .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:I should probably read this thread first, huh?


regrettably most of the thread is garbage , bs and insults -
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Monster wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:HERLAND by Charlotte Perkins Stetson Gillman ---

this book shows that the attitudes and practices that drive people crazy ;
were in place long before psychiatry took over . :burn:

Just curious. Would you be a Scientologist?


no - I resent scientology because it detracts from the important topic of changing health care .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:I should probably read this thread first, huh?


have always been a victim of bullying .

now at work I am in the worst situation ever . 2 borderline psychopaths / normal pple .
I really should have been going to a doctor for years and documenting what has been happening .
but everybody hates me .
EEOC , EPA , doctors ,
its really beyond absurd , dead lock situation .
im too stubborn to walk away .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:43 pm

actually one good thing from this site .
psych forum has an anti psych page .
its amazing how decent and polite those mentally sick people are .
exact opposite of this site
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

this site even tho its set up and run better then any other - only has 25 pple .
psych forum has over 2000 .
but they have advertising .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:now at work I am in the worst situation ever . 2 borderline psychopaths / normal pple .
I really should have been going to a doctor for years and documenting what has been happening .
but everybody hates me .
EEOC , EPA , doctors ,
its really beyond absurd , dead lock situation .
im too stubborn to walk away .

Been there, done that. It took me nearly ten years to get through all the legal battles, including EEOC. I had some advantages, though, including an onsite union with whom I could file witness statements in real time as the harassment was happening. And an attorney, which I highly recommend. It still wasn't easy, though, and it cost me a lot, health-wise.

Characterize yourself as "determined," instead of "stubborn," especially if you're standing on principle and defending your legal rights. "Stubborn" has negative connotations; "determined" is much more positive. Do you still feel you're doing the right thing?
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:29 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:now at work I am in the worst situation ever . 2 borderline psychopaths / normal pple .
I really should have been going to a doctor for years and documenting what has been happening .
but everybody hates me .
EEOC , EPA , doctors ,
its really beyond absurd , dead lock situation .
im too stubborn to walk away .

Been there, done that. It took me nearly ten years to get through all the legal battles, including EEOC. I had some advantages, though, including an onsite union with whom I could file witness statements in real time as the harassment was happening. And an attorney, which I highly recommend. It still wasn't easy, though, and it cost me a lot, health-wise.

Characterize yourself as "determined," instead of "stubborn," especially if you're standing on principle and defending your legal rights. "Stubborn" has negative connotations; "determined" is much more positive. Do you still feel you're doing the right thing?


no - the right thing would be for me to retire . will be 65 soon and all I can do is lose .
my posts always turn into discussions about me .
that does not matter .

same things that happened to me , will and are happening to new victims .
kids in school , adults trying to work - all forced to take experimental synthetic drugs / medications .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Posts: 11441
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32 am

You have to admit, some of them work as advertised.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: psychiatry is a scam run by for revenge

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 am

Major Malfunction wrote:You have to admit, some of them work as advertised.


depends on the individual ?
in general the sicker someone is - financial , emotional , social -
the more likely they will be hurt by a lifetime of shrink help .

now if when I went to shrinks ; if they had said here is a group that takes the med I want you to experiment with .
you can go to this group and see for yourself .
well that would be interesting .
but shrinks never do that - why ?
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .


Return to “Healthcare”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests