Arrests in healthcare scam.

A skeptical look at medical practices
vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Arrests in healthcare scam.

Postby vanderpoel » Fri May 08, 2009 4:26 pm

LOS ANGELES – California Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the arrest of four suspects involved in a $1.5 million “fake healthcare clinic” scam. The suspects created a health clinic and recruited people to undergo unnecessary medical tests, with the sole purpose of filing false claims with Medi-Cal and Medicare.

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/40765
Last edited by vanderpoel on Sat May 09, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

Pyrrho
Administrator

Re: Arrests in healthcare scam.

Postby Pyrrho » Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm

vanderpoel, that's too much of the original article. Please cut it down to one paragraph. Thanks.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Sat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Pyrrho wrote:vanderpoel, that's too much of the original article. Please cut it down to one paragraph. Thanks.

Much better. It's not nearly as offensive in the short form. :wink:

Friggin' crooks, the lot of 'em! :twisted:
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

A-number wrote:An excellent doc that only an american would 've been capable of ever being able to bring to light.

:beee:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun May 10, 2009 11:59 pm

A-number wrote:...the America everybody in the world looks up to and envy.

Uh...wow. :mrgreen:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon May 11, 2009 6:40 am

A-number wrote:Yep, and Michael Moore is unpatriotic. If anybody wants to know more about this kind of you know what, please take a look at his documentary "Sicko". An excellent doc that only an american would 've been capable of ever being able to bring to light. The health care system in this country simply needs to be junked and rebuilt from scratch. It's that worthless.

I think Michael Moore fills the traditional english medieval role of "Court Jester". I do not think it is "unpatriotic". If anything he is respected enough not to get "executed by the king" although he makes fun of the "kingdom". I feel as though he provides a useful service to the USA.

I think the world has more respect for a country that makes fun of itself. Perhaps Iran, Israel and Afghanistan should watch a couple of MASH episodes and see that by having Hawkeye "take the piss out" of American, he makes the USA stronger.

Anyhow that's opinion and I can't prove it.

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 pm

A-number wrote:...To get back to the healthcare topic, this medical Dr. by the name of Eric Braverman said "You are as young as your oldest part." and I absolutely agree with him.

Alright, another quack you agree with:

Eric Braverman, MD, founder of PATH Medical, uses your own aging code to turn back time.

We don't believe in fad diets, pills or surgery to stay young and fit. We will teach you ways of treating your brain, mind and body naturally, through hormone balancing, lifestyle and nutritional changes. http://www.pathmed.com/

Braverman is a member of LEF, which is full of quacks.

Behind Life Extension Foundation (LEF) is Norman R. Gray from the Bahaman Anti-Aging Medical Institute in Nassau, Bahamas and Eric R. Braverman from the PATH Foundation.

Their members are pretty freaky, among them Dr. Shamsher Singh, who is also with Union Carbide and the Foreign Trade Corporation, but also a Cult Leader of the Sikhs in India, Asia and England.[3]

Then there is Rima E. Laibow, M.D., who runs a radio show and frequently invites controversial 'charlatan' William Deagle, also regular guest on Alex Jones, and occasionally accused of being member of Scientology.

Another LEF-supporter and member of the Foundation for Magnetic Science is Pentagon No-Planer Plant Major General Albert (Bert) N. Stubblebine III [ret].

Stubblebine, who doesn't even make a secret out of it, once created for the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command the parapsychological "Stargate Project".

Associated also with MK Ultra, Stargate Project operated during the 1970s through 1995, and followed up early psychic research done at Stanford Research Institute (SRI).

The Stargate Project was to provide any intelligence information with help of so called psychic phenomena, particularly "remote viewing", when there was nothing.

Stargate had actually only 22 remote viewers but then shrunk down to 3. One was using tarot cards.

The project was later transferred to the CIA and officially they closed this scam in June '95 http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=4905
"When you put a toucan on a monkey’s ass, don’t be fooled by the brightly colored plumage, beware of the enormous bill!"

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Tue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

A-number wrote:I don't care what you think about him, consider the quote, this is what I want you to consider. There are quackers out there, not doubt about that. But consider the quote. It does apply in this case, no doubt, if it doesn't tell me why.

Braverman is no butcher and no chemicals salesman, that's for damn sure. If Medicine consists strictly of cutting a body open or saturating it to the max with worthless poisonous medication just so someone could insure the making of a bloody buck (as your OP states but in different way), that is no medicine either, but a just different type of quackery taken to a whole new level.

Braverman is extremely expensive, runs up the bill by requiring all his patients to undergo brain scans and arbitrarily subscribes drug regiments whether patients need it or not. Sounds like making a bloody buck to me.

I considered the quote, but could not find my oldest part.
But I am confident that Bravermanʻs brain scan would reveal that itʻs my wallet.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue May 12, 2009 5:32 am

A-number wrote:"You are as young as your oldest part."

What does that even mean? It sounds like a simple platitude designed to make people think faux-philosophical thoughts. "You are as thin as your fattest part." "You are as brunette as your blondest hair." "You are as elevated as your lowest elevation."

I just don't get it. The body replaces its cells constantly. Do I even have any of the original cells I had when I was born? If my mother was born in 1930, but the oldest surviving cell in her body is only 12 years old, is she too old to drive or too young to drive?
#ANDAMOVIE

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Tue May 12, 2009 6:40 pm

A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote: ....
I considered the quote, but could not find my oldest part.

We are not talking about you here since you are hardly the center of the universe. The thread, that you started that is, is about the grave corruption of the health care system in the US. And Dr. Braverman is a Christian Dr. Since you are an atheist, why did I even think that you'd be honest in seeing how his quote applies here? my bad.

Well A, you are talking about me here and so was I.
Youʻre asking: "Since you are an atheist, why did I even think that you'd be honest in seeing how his quote applies here?"

Gee A, I donʻt now. You think I might be more honest if I believed in a god delusion?
Or in Dr. Braverman because he is a Christian Dr?
You think I would find my oldest part then?

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

vanderpoel wrote:You think I would find my oldest part then?

Hmmm, do your little peaches regenerate and replenish throughout your life or are they truly the oldest part, cuz I'm pretty sure my old grapes have been putrefying on the shelf for quite some time?
"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves." ~ Bertrand de Jouvenel

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 pm

brauneyz wrote:

Hmmm, do your little peaches regenerate and replenish throughout your life or are they truly the oldest part, cuz I'm pretty sure my old grapes have been putrefying on the shelf for quite some time?

Peaches and grapes, that sounds delicious.
Iʻm not sure if itʻs normal for peaches to have wrinkles though, I should probably consult a Christian Doctor?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue May 12, 2009 9:41 pm

I've got mushrooms. They're old, but that's okay, 'cause I had them smoked.
#ANDAMOVIE

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
brauneyz wrote:

Peaches and grapes, that sounds delicious.
Iʻm not sure if itʻs normal for peaches to have wrinkles though, I should probably consult a Christian Doctor?

If they've been destoned, the loss of volume might account for the wrinkling. Just give 'em a long soak before using and you're good to go. Hey, I'm not even a Xtian doctor so that's a freebie.

Gord wrote:I've got mushrooms. They're old, but that's okay, 'cause I had them smoked.

I've got some gourmet dehydrated ones that I crumble into soups and stews, but smoked ones sound hot! Belly on up to the smorgasbord.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue May 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote: I think Michael Moore fills the traditional english medieval role of "Court Jester". I do not think it is "unpatriotic". If anything he is respected enough not to get "executed by the king" although he makes fun of the "kingdom".

A-Number wrote: Denouncing is hardly making fun of. If he inserts some humor to make the kaka he is about to let people in on easy to digest, then why not instead, try to do something about the problem he has the guts to tackle/expose?

He is not in government nor a medical admin expert etc. He is only a film producer. He simply brings attention to governmental failings in a humerous way and here we are talking about his work, which suggests his method is working. I must also ask, what have you done to fix the problems he exposes?

Matthew Ellard wrote: I think the world has more respect for a country that makes fun of itself. Perhaps Iran, Israel and Afghanistan should watch a couple of MASH episodes and see that by having Hawkeye "take the piss out" of American, he makes the USA stronger.

A-number wrote: Yeah, that's right, lower your standards to those of Iran and afghan. That's what will happen if you remain on the current track.

You are missing the point. A country that is sure of itself as being open, fair and just can enjoy taking the piss out of itself. America in its boom period 1936 to 1960 produced the Bugs Bunny show which is still broadcast around the world making fun of texans, hillbillies, new yorkers, mexicans ( Is "Speedy Gonzales" banned in the USA?). When a country ceases to make fun of itself then it is obviously self conscious of some issue..

A-number wrote: Just where is the SuperPower here?

The USA has not been a "superpower" since it withdrew from the Vietnam war of independence. That was more than 30 years ago. The USA has exactly the same problems as every other country on the planet but for some reason its health services are a nightmare. You should let President Obama fix it ...even to go as far as copying another country's existing system...if it works in that other country...

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Is "Speedy Gonzales" banned in the USA?

I think so. :purplex: Quite a few of the old cartoons have been edited or outright banned. Sometimes it makes good sense, but sometimes the brush is too wide.
#ANDAMOVIE

decreptitate777
Regular Poster
Custom Title: The Dumbest Genius

Postby decreptitate777 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Gord wrote:

What does that even mean? It sounds like a simple platitude designed to make people think faux-philosophical thoughts. "You are as thin as your fattest part." "You are as brunette as your blondest hair." "You are as elevated as your lowest elevation."

I just don't get it. The body replaces its cells constantly. Do I even have any of the original cells I had when I was born? If my mother was born in 1930, but the oldest surviving cell in her body is only 12 years old, is she too old to drive or too young to drive?

She is using "old" to loosely refer to something that has become somewhat non-functional with age...or just not as functional during youth...we can only imagine what those "old" things could be...

I might be reaching too deep into this, but I think she is observing us to be like a product that is limited by the availability of certain reagents to make that product...

For example...a rate-limiting enzyme in the formation of dopamine and norepinephrine is tyrosine hydroxylase...you are only as much dopamine as you are tyrosine hydroxylase... :roll: :)

decreptitate777
Regular Poster

Postby decreptitate777 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:10 pm

A-number wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
[I think Michael Moore fills the traditional english medieval role of "Court Jester". I do not think it is "unpatriotic". If anything he is respected enough not to get "executed by the king" although he makes fun of the "kingdom".

Denouncing is hardly making fun of. If he inserts some humor to make the kaka he is about to let people in on easy to digest, then why not instead, try to do something about the problem he has the guts to tackle/expose? if you do that, soon enough there would be nothing for him to "make fun of". Having a medical school graduate inherit 1000s and 1000s of $$$ in debt, in pathetic student loan, (when in others countries, such education is free of charge) b4 they even step into life, just what kind of depressive future does the US offer in that to a kid who supposed to believe, that the US is the land of the free and the home of the braves? Why does a SuperPower has to have 18,000 of its citizens die every years because they have no health insurance? why does it have to allow lobbyists in Washington protect the tobacco criminals, when close to half million people die yearly out of cigarette smoking related illnesses in the US? If Michael Moore says the damn thing about it as A concerned citizen, a voter, a tax payer etc, he is this and he is that. With what is going on, I think time has come to put down the beer, get sober and do some hard thinking.

I feel as though he provides a useful service to the USA.
MM is A Soldier. A Notorious One At That.

I think the world has more respect for a country that makes fun of itself. Perhaps Iran, Israel and Afghanistan should watch a couple of MASH episodes and see that by having Hawkeye "take the piss out" of American, he makes the USA stronger.

Yeah, that's right, lower your standards to those of Iran and afghan. That's what will happen if you remain on the current track.

Anyhow that's opinion and I can't prove it.

Thank you for your humility. This country needs to humble itself, look inward and do some serious corrections. To get back to the healthcare topic, this medical Dr. by the name of Eric Braverman said "You are as young as your oldest part." and I absolutely agree with him. The same applies to the US here and with everything else.Iit cannot claim to the world that the standard health care it provides is that, that Donald Trump is able to pay fo,r when (I live in that area) as shown in "Sicko" documentary, people are being dumped at the front doors of homeless missions, folks that are in a desperate need of medical care because they are not able to pay for it and therefore they just get dumped like bags of garbage that need to be discreetly disposed of. Just where is the SuperPower here?

While I can't fully agree with you that our medical system is a complete disaster, I can say it is incredibly inefficient with respect to how much wealth we have. We are a capitalistic country with its advantages and disadvantages...hence, the quality of our lives is bolstered in some areas and not in others...socialism faces the same limitations perhaps distributed differently...people are sick and dying all over the world because that is what we ultimately do...we die...and no, there are no miracle cures or potions that the monster behind the machine is hiding from us...

I agree with fully funding education, science, and health care...and how we can do without lobbyists and perhaps the whole Wall Street BS...I guess I am a hippie like that...but demanding that is not realistic for everybody...and that can be tyrannical in itself...

Don't worry...your wish will eventually come...our medicine will become socialized given this grave shift in the economy which is likely to get somewhat worse...we will be getting a sizeable dose of our own medicine for sure...no pun intended...

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
Well A, you are talking about me here and so was I.
Youʻre asking: "Since you are an atheist, why did I even think that you'd be honest in seeing how his quote applies here?"
A-number wrote:since you seem to not have graduated from elementary school, let me explain: by the word "here" I meant the topic, the thread not the site. daaaa. now got it?

Yes, now you explained it, I got it.
Maybe youʻre right, I donʻt remember a graduation ceremony in elementary school.
vanderpoel wrote: Gee A, I donʻt now. You think I might be more honest if I believed in a god delusion?
A-number wrote:it beats the pipe you seem to be sucking god knows what out of.

If god knows, ask her.
vanderpoel wrote: Or in Dr. Braverman because he is a Christian Dr?
You think I would find my oldest part then?
A-number wrote:again, since you seem to be intellectually severely challenged and also, considering that you have started a thread you seem to be absolutely clueless about, One more time, let me explain to you: by "oldest part" I meant your own pathetic OP, such as the following:
vanderpoel wrote:LOS ANGELES – California Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the arrest of four suspects involved in a $1.5 million “fake healthcare clinic” scam. The suspects created a health clinic and recruited people to undergo unnecessary medical tests, with the sole purpose of filing false claims with Medi-Cal and Medicare. http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/40765

...as in a sample of how deplorably old (of a part) the health care system seems to be in comparaison to its claims that it is young and vibrant.
Now got it child? let me know if you need any more breaking down.

Sorry mommy, I thought you referred to old like this:
A-number wrote:...To get back to the healthcare topic, this medical Dr. by the name of Eric Braverman said "You are as young as your oldest part." and I absolutely agree with him.

Can I go play with my skeptic friends now?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm

decreptitate777 wrote:
Gord wrote:

She is using "old" to loosely refer to something that has become somewhat non-functional with age...or just not as functional during youth...we can only imagine what those "old" things could be...

I might be reaching too deep into this, but I think she is observing us to be like a product that is limited by the availability of certain reagents to make that product...

For example...a rate-limiting enzyme in the formation of dopamine and norepinephrine is tyrosine hydroxylase...you are only as much dopamine as you are tyrosine hydroxylase... :roll: :)

Now I think she's referring to the US medical system as "old," but I'm still not sure what that means.

This thread is very hard for me to follow. :( I'm so confused, I think I have to poop.

...wait, I do have to poop. Okay! I'll be right back to try and figure out what's being discussed in this thread!
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu May 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Gord wrote:I'm so confused, I think I have to poop.

Huh! I'm still confused. Apparently there was no correlation. I suppose that's good to know, at least.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu May 14, 2009 8:40 pm

A-number wrote:Now you are telling me you don't know what the word "context" means being a skeptic? and you don't know how to scan a basic sentence focusing on the base of it not the garnishes?

Ooh! Ooh! I know, I know!

Context:
  • The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
  • The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting.
#ANDAMOVIE

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 pm

A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote: Sorry mommy,

I take that as a compliment. And if I were your mommy, you'd have a better brain, that's for damn sure.
I thought you referred to old like this:

Now you are telling me you don't know what the word "context" means being a skeptic? and you don't know how to scan a basic sentence focusing on the base of it not the garnishes? the quote could have been told by any # of people, he just happened to have been the one I heard it from. If you had a half backed brain cell in your head you'd know that, in my post what was to be focused on is how the quote applies to the thread you have no clue about and not on Who said it.
Can I go play with my skeptic friends now?
you may go be high on what it is you usually get high on.

That would be not taking you seriously :wink:

decreptitate777
Regular Poster

Postby decreptitate777 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:15 am

Gord wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:
Gord wrote:

Now I think she's referring to the US medical system as "old," but I'm still not sure what that means.

This thread is very hard for me to follow. :( I'm so confused, I think I have to poop.

...wait, I do have to poop. Okay! I'll be right back to try and figure out what's being discussed in this thread!

:lol: ...I think I figure most things out there myself...um, the toilet that is...

bigtim
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Skeptical Berserker

Postby bigtim » Fri May 15, 2009 9:35 pm

... okay, deep breath... "I will not argue with ignorant fools... I will not argue with ignorant fools... I will not argue with ignorant fools..."

Okay, better...

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9884&start=0&hilit=sicko

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=7744&start=40&hilit=sicko
~
BigTim
"I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real."

decreptitate777
Regular Poster

Postby decreptitate777 » Fri May 15, 2009 10:25 pm

A-number wrote:
decreptitate777 wrote:While I can't fully agree with you that our medical system is a complete disaster, I can say it is incredibly inefficient with respect to how much wealth we have.

OMG, there is sombody in this forum who is somehow still capable of being this honest!?!!?!? This is, like a, ....MIRACLE!!!!!! thank you D777, ..."I say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it," sayeth the Lord :lol: :lol: :lol: . Oh, D. I need a drink, this is Biiiig DAY :lol: . ....I can hardly beliiiiieve this. Just this morning I memorized 8 empowering scriptures because I had a little issue that has been taken care of, and now this!?!?!? I take it as the Lord continuing to smile down on me for my good little studenship this morning. Thank you Brother Peter :lol: :albert: . ...

We are a capitalistic country with its advantages and disadvantages...hence, the quality of our lives is bolstered in some areas and not in others...socialism faces the same limitations perhaps distributed differently...people are sick and dying all over the world because that is what we ultimately do...we die...and no, there are no miracle cures or potions that the monster behind the machine is hiding from us...

This country can be perfect if it cracks down on the so called scientists/businessmen/politicians who the only thing they are interested in is making money, even if that means to suck it out of the taxpayer's blood and livelihood. Also, business ethics are pretty much corrupt, the way business is being done, revolves solely on generating the most cash regardless of what is the social, cultural, economic, industrial etc cost in the long run.

I agree with fully funding education, science, and health care...and how we can do without lobbyists and perhaps the whole Wall Street BS...I guess I am a hippie like that...

Now associating you thinking this way to "being a hippie" is horse {!#%@}. This is how those thugs get it done, whenever there is a beautiful person who is willing to do what it take to get the clean up done, they come along with those evil formulas to make one feel guilty and even stupid for thinking the way they do. When Bush was on his criminal rampage, whenever a dumb democrat wanted to make a sound, those satans immediately turned on signals such as "if you are not with us, you are against us." or "you are supporting terrorists", if one wants to look into investigating any type of legitimate medicine beside the conventional one, the counter part come up with accusations such as "you support quackery." and whoever that is, sure enough they shut up before they even start!!!!! etc. This is absolutely outrageous. If Michael Moore stands up and shows some crooks their faces in the mirror, alll the thugs out there go on an attacking rampage. And they daaare to call the US A Democracy?!?!!?!? the way things are going, we will soon live in a full blown dictatorship, only of a different caliber.

but demanding that is not realistic for everybody...and that can be tyrannical in itself...
I respectfully disgree, your demand is sound and honest. If a group of engineers could build something as heavy as A 777 and lift it off the ground to fly at such speed, they could do what you are thinking should be done.

Don't worry...your wish will eventually come...our medicine will become socialized given this grave shift in the economy which is likely to get somewhat worse...we will be getting a sizeable dose of our own medicine for sure...no pun intended...

And just what is wrong with "socialized" medicine? just because the republicans won't be able to be as much of mega pigs in making the money they are now, does not mean it is bad. If the poor are as poor, filthy and miserable as they are in the US, currently, is the US really as rich and as sophisticated as it claims to be as A Single Body? the answer is: NO, it is a pathetic joke and lie. It's nothing more than a sad caricature.

Yeah, the Republicans do use scare tactics to get what they want...the one running California here is saying he is going to let California burn and children starve to death if we don't vote for an increase in taxes...

Everything comes at a price...and no system is perfect...I don't have a problem with socialized medicine...I just know that it has its caveats...

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Fri May 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, Crep, don't you have something more important to do?

Must every goddamn thread on this board accommodate these $#@*& illogical rants?

How many more friends are we going to drive away with this drivel? Yer damn tootin' I'm pissed. :twisted:

decreptitate777
Regular Poster

Postby decreptitate777 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:24 pm

brauneyz wrote:Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, Crep, don't you have something more important to do?

Must every goddamn thread on this board accommodate these $#@*& illogical rants?

How many more friends are we going to drive away with this drivel? Yer damn tootin' I'm pissed. :twisted:

:lol: ...I am driving people away?! You speak for everyone, huh? What illogical rants? What are you talking about? Oh...maybe I struck a chord back at the gay rights thing...

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Fri May 15, 2009 11:27 pm

A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:
A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote: Can I go play with my skeptic friends now?

answer:

... but don't come in here and start threads such as this one. You doing so and acting the way you do passes you for a fool.

Now wait a minute A, who invited you to this thread?
This thread is about a scam. You respond by touting some heroic brain scan therapy to find old parts, crediting the doctorʻs belief in God as an asset. How foolish is that?

You refer to Michael Moore as unpatriotic, yet an American Hero, calling his work kaka. How foolish is that?

You refer to me as an atheist and therefore dishonest. How foolish is that?

Youʻre accusing Matthew of "crumbling the US from within". How foolish is that?

About Crep youʻre saying: ".."I say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it," sayeth the Lord" How foolish is that?

Youʻre accusing Gord of being: "just too much of mental hospital escapee (from the way he looks) to figure any basic thoughts out". How foolish is that?

About Bigtim you say: "and another fool is back on "ignore"". How foolish is that?

And that is just this post :roll:

decreptitate777
Regular Poster

Postby decreptitate777 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:44 pm

vanderpoel wrote:
A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:
A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote: Can I go play with my skeptic friends now?

answer:

... but don't come in here and start threads such as this one. You doing so and acting the way you do passes you for a fool.

Now wait a minute A, who invited you to this thread?
This thread is about a scam. You respond by touting some heroic brain scan therapy to find old parts, crediting the doctorʻs belief in God as an asset. How foolish is that?

You refer to Michael Moore as unpatriotic, yet an American Hero, calling his work kaka. How foolish is that?

You refer to me as an atheist and therefore dishonest. How foolish is that?

Youʻre accusing Matthew of "crumbling the US from within". How foolish is that?

About Crep youʻre saying: ".."I say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it," sayeth the Lord" How foolish is that?

Youʻre accusing Gord of being: "just too much of mental hospital escapee (from the way he looks) to figure any basic thoughts out". How foolish is that?

About Bigtim you say: "and another fool is back on "ignore"". How foolish is that?

And that is just this post :roll:

There are some issues with the women on both sides of the fence here...yeah, and a scarce few questionable dudes...

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Sat May 16, 2009 1:19 am

decreptitate777 wrote:
brauneyz wrote:Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, Crep, don't you have something more important to do?

:lol: ...I am driving people away?! You speak for everyone, huh? What illogical rants? What are you talking about? Oh...maybe I struck a chord back at the gay rights thing...

Not you, Sugar, just what you are enabling. Follow me?

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Sat May 16, 2009 2:06 am

A-number wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:Now wait a minute A, who invited you to this thread?
and I am your mommy, right? you are so stoned! You need to get sober. I didn't read you soup but in response to the first line where I stopped, I'd say this thread happened to be on a public forum. Now I hope this isn't too complex for your to digest. You didn't think people were actually going to hold you up to the OP, did you? Make sure you are sober b4 you post next time, also, read your 'thread' at least 7 times b4 you hit the "submit" botton to avoid for you to get mixed up later on. Thank you .

No, you were never my mommy, Dawn.
Just called you "mommy" in response to you calling me "child".
But I will no longer mention it, other than in the description for the lead character in a horror movie: "The Dawn of Jesus".

But you can still call me "child", "corrupt", "illogical", "atheist", "dishonest", "high" and "stoned".

I also enjoy "half ba(c)ked brain", "intellectually severely challenged", "absolutely clueless" and"hardly the center of the universe". :mrgreen:

Feel free to actually address the OP which is about undergoing unnecessary medical tests (as in brain scans) and not about unnecessary character assassinations.

brauneyz
Persistent Poster

Postby brauneyz » Sat May 16, 2009 2:17 am

vanderpoel wrote:
I also enjoy "half ba(c)ked brain", "intellectually severely challenged", "absolutely clueless" and"hardly the center of the universe". :mrgreen:

Actually, I always pictured you as a half-baked DB, maybe cornerback...? Of course, if you play defense, it goes without saying you are "intellectually, severely challenged". The smartest position is filled by quarterbacks - um, wait, maybe that's cutest. You got dimples?

Center of the universe? I had no idea I was conversing with Jesus Vanderpoel. Ya know, I dated a Vanderpoel in college. Aw, sh*t, maybe it was a Jesus I dated. Long, flowing locks, martyr complex - musta been him. My bad! :(

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Sat May 16, 2009 2:37 am

brauneyz wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:

Actually, I always pictured you as a half-baked DB, maybe cornerback...? Of course, if you play defense, it goes without saying you are "intellectually, severely challenged". The smartest position is filled by quarterbacks - um, wait, maybe that's cutest. You got dimples?

Center of the universe? I had no idea I was conversing with Jesus Vanderpoel. Ya know, I dated a Vanderpoel in college. Aw, sh*t, maybe it was a Jesus I dated. Long, flowing locks, martyr complex - musta been him. My bad! :(

I keep my long flowing locks in a pony tale to show I have no dimples.
But I hate bending over, is that a martyr complex?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sat May 16, 2009 3:23 am

vanderpoel wrote:Youʻre accusing Gord of being: "just too much of mental hospital escapee (from the way he looks) to figure any basic thoughts out". How foolish is that?

Really? I thought she was talking about decreptitate777, since he's the one she was quoting. His avatar is quite a bizarre-looking "package," I suppose. :wink:

I gotta admit it, though, I just can't make head nor tail of many of her posts, so I appreciate your response. You do seem able to understand her. Maybe I'm just not used to her way of speaking, I don't know.... Thanks for pointing it out! 8-)

Luckily, now that I'm on her ignore list (uh...I am, right? that's what she said?) I won't have to worry that she'll direct any questions specifically to me (well, I mean, it wouldn't make sense -- she wouldn't be able to read my answers, would she?).
#ANDAMOVIE

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Sat May 16, 2009 4:27 am

Gord wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:Youʻre accusing Gord of being: "just too much of mental hospital escapee (from the way he looks) to figure any basic thoughts out". How foolish is that?

Really? I thought she was talking about decreptitate777, since he's the one she was quoting. His avatar is quite a bizarre-looking "package," I suppose. :wink:

I gotta admit it, though, I just can't make head nor tail of many of her posts, so I appreciate your response. You do seem able to understand her. Maybe I'm just not used to her way of speaking, I don't know.... Thanks for pointing it out! 8-)

Luckily, now that I'm on her ignore list (uh...I am, right? that's what she said?) I won't have to worry that she'll direct any questions specifically to me (well, I mean, it wouldn't make sense -- she wouldn't be able to read my answers, would she?).

Sheʻs referring to your statement:
"Now I think she's referring to the US medical system as "old," but I'm still not sure what that means.
This thread is very hard for me to follow. I'm so confused, I think I have to poop."

Besides, she loves Crep and refers to him as brother Peter.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sat May 16, 2009 5:16 am

vanderpoel wrote:Sheʻs referring to your statement:
"Now I think she's referring to the US medical system as "old," but I'm still not sure what that means.
This thread is very hard for me to follow. I'm so confused, I think I have to poop."

But that's not at all what she quoted.

Yeah, I read that part. But I figured I just didn't understand what was going on. It seems perfectly plausible to me that she could love Peter and put Crep on ignore. I've met people before who had no trouble doing things like that.
#ANDAMOVIE

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Sat May 16, 2009 5:33 am

Gord wrote:
vanderpoel wrote:Sheʻs referring to your statement:

But that's not at all what she quoted.

Yeah, I read that part. But I figured I just didn't understand what was going on. It seems perfectly plausible to me that she could love Peter and put Crep on ignore. I've met people before who had no trouble doing things like that.

Canadians? :mrgreen:

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sat May 16, 2009 6:07 am

vanderpoel wrote:
Gord wrote:I've met people before who had no trouble doing things like that.

Canadians? :mrgreen:

I didn't ask for ID, but...yes. :mrgreen:
#ANDAMOVIE

vanderpoel
Perpetual Poster

Postby vanderpoel » Sun May 17, 2009 12:21 am

A-number wrote:
"illogical",
blame that on your "gonsese" since I didn't say it, but then again, you are apparently still too stoned to make the distinction. I forgive you.

Your denial notwithstanding, when I quote someone, I back it up with fact:
A-number wrote:...so Van was illogical to start thread such as this,...

So you did say exactly that and I quoted it correctly.

As far as the rest of your drivel about stoned and vomit, youʻre getting close to being
obnoxious. Good thing that I donʻt take you seriously and answer your posts only
out of my own morbid sense of entertainment.

I realize that it will take very little to push you over the edge, so I keep my comments to you light and humorous because I actually sympathize with your religious predicament as I do with anyone who has been brainwashed.

Your incessant quoting of the bible is proof to me that you have a great sense of humor because it is indeed hilarious. :mrgreen:

Return to “Healthcare”