Oppression.

Methods and means of supporting critical thinking in education
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Re: Oppression.

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:27 am

Master Lawbringer wrote:But back to psychiatrists and their objective morality. Because they think it's scientific, they are even more zealous about their morality that the Holy Inquisition.

this actually makes sense to me :(
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:just noticed he was banned - another victim of the medical system or maybe just a kid playing games / lulz
He was a speed metal fan, posting from Holland and had stopped taking his meds.

psychiatry is a scam wrote:.... figure out what his history is -
He was the "Adversary" and" Truthist" on the International7 Skeptics forum and both accounts were banned. Although he believed he was transforming and re-birthing as the new Hitler Goddess with the Jews holding back his transformation, he was so mentally ill that he was randomly talking about any subject that entered his head. His weirdest post was when he threatened to not tell the world about his perpetual motion machine if the ISF moderators didn't restore his anti-Jewish posts..

You can still contact him through his you tube page.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16NNk ... 0E5YHGoU0g

He's not the "truthism" guy is he?
http://truthism.com

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Master Lawbringer wrote:What is the difference between behavioural science and oppression?

Oppression can utilize knowledge of human behavior to oppress others but knowledge of behavioural science doesn't automatically lead to oppressing others.
I know this guy is banned but I wanted to give my two cents on this.

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:06 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:
Master Lawbringer wrote:But back to psychiatrists and their objective morality. Because they think it's scientific, they are even more zealous about their morality that the Holy Inquisition.

this actually makes sense to me :(

Anyone can be overzealous if they don't question their own motivations from time to time.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 pm

OutOfBreath wrote: He's not the "truthism" guy is he? Dan

I don't think so. The link you provided is to someone who can write coherent paragraphs, although quite nutty in content. The Truthist forum person could not write coherent sentences. Secondly, the link you provided is all about alien lizards and standard "woo" genres, whereas the Truthist [i]forum[/i] person though he was transforming himself into a Hitler Goddess, which is more to do with psychiatric illness. :D

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
OutOfBreath wrote: He's not the "truthism" guy is he? Dan

I don't think so. The link you provided is to someone who can write coherent paragraphs, although quite nutty in content. The Truthist forum person could not write coherent sentences. Secondly, the link you provided is all about alien lizards and standard "woo" genres, whereas the Truthist [i]forum[/i] person though he was transforming himself into a Hitler Goddess, which is more to do with psychiatric illness. :D

Aye, I think you're right. But being out-coherented by truthism is really really bad...

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Return to “Education”