Most Outrageous Tales of the Holocaust

Discussions
montgomery
BANNED

Most Outrageous Tales of the Holocaust

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:55 am

http://balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantas ... racles.php

Please remember when you skim through this long list and read individual stories, that although most of this may appear completely outrageous, impossible and laughable, these stories and allegations were presented dead serious as nothing but the truth.

These stories were and are still being used to defame the German people and their ancestors, to extort sympathy, cash and even submarines for the further glory of the state of Israel.
Any H.P.'ers who can think of a holocaust story that has been missed, please add it to the list. No atomic bombs or Martians in the camps please. Keep it limited to sh-t like soap and human skin book covers, and other believable crapola.

montgomery
BANNED

Re: Most Outrageous Tales of the Holocaust

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:00 am

This is a another quick quiz: Post your favorite true story from the list. Mine is:

Elie Wiesel on the "baby burning pits" at Birkenau[

5 points to the one that gets the most sobs,snickers. ;-(

(extra points for a better whopper by Wiesel!

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:56 am

Cherry picking the "most outrageous tales" is one way deniers use propaganda to try and spread their belief in no Holocaust.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:03 am

This is like Jim Rizoli at his most spastic stage.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:56 am
Cherry picking the "most outrageous tales" is one way deniers use propaganda to try and spread their belief in no Holocaust.
You're right about the cherry picking Nessie. But when an eye witness is caught in a lie, his evidence from there on in is tainted. This is the albatross around the neck of the holocaust promoters.

That which is true in all other issues of controversy between two sides, also has to be true for holocaust claims. Weisel has disqualified himself and if he's disqualified as being truthful and reliable, the mountains of evidence have been reduced enormously.

I'm just a mere beginner at this trade Nessie, but that wasn't difficult to find as an issue of controversy that you shouldn't just ignore.

You don't have to defend your dogma now with spam and personal insults, your accompllices will do it for you.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Let's finish off Elie Weisel, the most prominent of the lot of holocaust promoters.
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
But in what respect is Elie Wiesel a witness to the alleged gas chambers? By what right does he ask us to believe in that means of extermination? In an autobiographical book that supposedly describes his experiences at Auschwitz and Buchenwald, he nowhere mentions the gas chambers. [2] He does indeed say that the Germans executed Jews, but ... by fire; by throwing them alive into flaming ditches, before the very eyes of the deportees! No less than that!
Can that possibly be true? Are we being asked by the promotional crew to ignore this glaring evidence of fraud?

Well apparently we are!

The obvious conclusion, with this lack of a rebuttal to say otherwise is that the gas chambers were nothing but legendary fakes. And the horrible thing about it all is that so many innocent people have been made to suffer because of those lies. Certainly not Jewish people for whom the lies were invented!

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Wiesel is not a crown witness for Auschwitz or the Holocaust, so what would debunking him prove vis a vis the historicity of the events in question? Irrelevant.

Historians use many sources for writing the history of Auschwitz, and Wiesel's memoir-novel is not one of them in the absolute majority of cases. So debunking it proves exactly nothing. But let's take a look at the claims anyway.

Since Elie Wiesel is not any sort of a historiographically important Auschwitz witness (that he was an important cultural and political figure does not mean that his novel-memoir serves as a basis of history-writing), this is sort of a silly argument.

Most Auschwitz survivors including Wiesel never witnessed the gas chambers, which obviously were not out there in the open but were either inside the crematoria or just outside of the camp perimeter (the Bunkers). Since going to a gas chamber usually meant going to the crematorium, "he goes to the crematorium" and "he goes to the gas chamber" were in many cases interchangeable in the camp-speak and needed no further explanation. Only people like Faurisson, who are very poor at assessing the texts having to do with history, can find Wiesel's usage of "crematorium" problematic. Just one example:

"We did not know, as yet, which was the better side, right or left, which road led to prison and which to the crematoria. Still, I was happy, I was near my father. Our procession continued slowly to move forward.
Another inmate came over to us:
'Satisfied?'
'Yes,' someone answered.
'Poor devils, you are heading for the crematorium.'
He seemed to be telling the truth."

In fact, in the "prayer" episode Wiesel writes about gassing explicitly:

"But look at these men whom You have betrayed, allowing them to be tortured, slaughtered, *gassed*, and burned, what do they do? They pray before You! They praise Your name!"

But, to repeat, Elie Wiesel has never been presented as an eyewitness to the gas chambers so it's hard to understand what this argument is all about aside from the usual denier ignorance and illogic.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Thank you and I respect your civility. But I have to say that your arguments both for Weisel's credibility and for excluding him as an important witness, come across as pathetically weak. That's not meant as an insult, it's meant to illustrate the fact.

If Weisel can't be held up as a star witness then who can. I would suggest that losing Weisel is losing the war of promotion of the holocaust. Respectfully!

And now my question is answered on the quote above being factually true.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52 pm

"If Weisel can't be held up as a star witness then who can."

Well that's an odd approach. Why do you expect us to have a "star"?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 pm

montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:35 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:56 am
You're right about the cherry picking Nessie. But when an eye witness is caught in a lie,
You are yet to prove a lie.
his evidence from there on in is tainted.
That is a lie. People often tell lies about something, often for quite legitimate and understandable reasons, that does nto mean every thign they ever said is now a lie.
This is the albatross around the neck of the holocaust promoters.
So you think, but you are actually lying about lying.
That which is true in all other issues of controversy between two sides, also has to be true for holocaust claims. Weisel has disqualified himself and if he's disqualified as being truthful and reliable, the mountains of evidence have been reduced enormously.
Not true. One witness does not speak for the entire Holocaust and it is ridiculous to suggest somehow they do.
I'm just a mere beginner at this trade Nessie, but that wasn't difficult to find as an issue of controversy that you shouldn't just ignore.

You don't have to defend your dogma now with spam and personal insults, your accompllices will do it for you.
I'll just go with the evidence, as I always do.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 pm

montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:16 pm
Let's finish off Elie Weisel, the most prominent of the lot of holocaust promoters.
Prominent only in that he is one of the few witnesses deniers know about, especially after Eric Hunt assaulted him. In fact Weisel is not used as a witness by any notable historian.
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
But in what respect is Elie Wiesel a witness to the alleged gas chambers?
Not at all. He never claimed to have seen a gassing.
By what right does he ask us to believe in that means of extermination? In an autobiographical book that supposedly describes his experiences at Auschwitz and Buchenwald, he nowhere mentions the gas chambers. [2] He does indeed say that the Germans executed Jews, but ... by fire; by throwing them alive into flaming ditches, before the very eyes of the deportees! No less than that!
How many times did he claim to have seen that? How many people died as a result?
Can that possibly be true? Are we being asked by the promotional crew to ignore this glaring evidence of fraud?
You have presented no evidence.
Well apparently we are!

The obvious conclusion, with this lack of a rebuttal to say otherwise is that the gas chambers were nothing but legendary fakes. And the horrible thing about it all is that so many innocent people have been made to suffer because of those lies. Certainly not Jewish people for whom the lies were invented!
Pure denier propaganda.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:03 am
. :thumbsup:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52 pm
"If Weisel can't be held up as a star witness then who can."

Well that's an odd approach. Why do you expect us to have a "star"?
It is an approach Monty uses elsewhere. Despite the Holocaust covering numerous countries, over the best part of 5 years and involving millions of people in thousands of different camps and ghettos, only ONE witness is apparently needed :?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I miss having a “Like” button.

:D

“NKVD.”

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 pm

The gas chambers legend is dead!

And Elie Weisel, the most prominent of the holocaust promoters knows it and is being proactive. It's a legend that was created in times when people lacked the sophistication to separate fantasies from the facts, now we can.

But in truth it's been dying for probably the last 30 because of Leuchter and others who have presented solid evidence against it being possible. So no matter how much dirt the try to throw as Leuchter and other reliable sources of iniformation, the sinking ship was bound to go down.

Elie Weisel can be declared to be a loose cannon on board the holocaust ship, and it can be claimed that he doesn't matter, but the truth is that no other Jew has had the legend built around them as much as Weisel.

So now we're expected to slowly and gently, so as not to hurn any feelings, phase out the gas chambers and replace them with other ugly descriptions of altternative methods. And the uglier the better. When in fact, the gas chambers melt down and get thrown into the ash heap of history along with the other pap!
Electricution

Steaming

Lampshades

Gloves and wallets

Hair socks for SS officers

Gassing with Diesel engines

Ominous shadows on the wall

And on and on to --

other mindnumbing bullshcrap!

Too numerous to mention!

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:26 pm

montgomery wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 pm
The gas chambers legend is dead!

And Elie Weisel, the most prominent of the holocaust promoters knows it and is being proactive. It's a legend that was created in times when people lacked the sophistication to separate fantasies from the facts, now we can.

But in truth it's been dying for probably the last 30 because of Leuchter and others who have presented solid evidence against it being possible. So no matter how much dirt the try to throw as Leuchter and other reliable sources of iniformation, the sinking ship was bound to go down.

Elie Weisel can be declared to be a loose cannon on board the holocaust ship, and it can be claimed that he doesn't matter, but the truth is that no other Jew has had the legend built around them as much as Weisel.

So now we're expected to slowly and gently, so as not to hurn any feelings, phase out the gas chambers and replace them with other ugly descriptions of altternative methods. And the uglier the better. When in fact, the gas chambers melt down and get thrown into the ash heap of history along with the other pap!
Electricution

Steaming

Lampshades

Gloves and wallets

Hair socks for SS officers

Gassing with Diesel engines

Ominous shadows on the wall

Conveyor belts for moving corpses

And on and on to --

other mindnumbing bullshcrap!

Too numerous to mention!

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:11 am

Cremating 840,000 at Sachsenhausen with 4 mobile ovens would take 48 years

840,000 corpses in four ovens = 210,000 per oven
210,000 cremations @ 2 hours each = 420,000 hours

420,000 hours = 47.9 years

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, it just couln't have happened.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:16 am

:hmm: ... :scratch: ... :nea: .... ... :pardon: ..:. :nuts:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:58 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 pm
scrmbldggs wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I miss having a “Like” button.

:D
Hey it’s back!!!

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:01 am

Yep. :yahoo: But how do you like the "tmi" in the little side profile? :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:11 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:01 am
Hasn’t that always been there? Mine shows I have over 9k posts.

“NKVD.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:11 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
This what you are talking about?

User avatarscrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:26 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:11 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
This what you are talking about?

User avatarscrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Nah, I meant the "Has Thanked/Been thanked". That wasn't there before but could be searched - and who does that. :roll:

(But don't forget to read Gord's recently forum-given title. :lol:)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:31 am

Agreed, that should be removed from the side panel profile.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:34 am

Ah, I found it!!!! It isn’t visible on my phone but is visible on my Kindle.

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:36 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:31 am
Agreed, that should be removed from the side panel profile.
Yeah, it might cause some disturbing adventures as with the user who very much misunderstood one (or some) of the old forum titles and triggered some minor changes. :roll: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:41 am

The format on my phone is different than on my Kindle. The side panel you guys see isn’t visible on my phone. It does show on my Kindle, when I check my profile the number of times “thanked” is vsible at the bottom.

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:49 am

That seems new, too. Or I simply never noticed, lol...

Wait, you mean the side panel, or your actual profile? It popped up there, too, apparently...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:53 am

I'm not on a phone or "Kindle" but one of these:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:03 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:49 am
That seems new, too. Or I simply never noticed, lol...

Wait, you mean the side panel, or your actual profile? It popped up there, too, apparently...
It’s on the side panel and in my profile.

My Kindle is giving me issues logging in here so I’m not going to mess with it. But I noticed that my Kindle shows more detail than my phone.

“NKVD.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:05 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:53 am
I'm not on a phone or "Kindle" but one of these:

Seems like an awfully small window to watch videos on... :lol:

“NKVD.”

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:10 am

But its opening takes a nice slice of bread or bagel. :-P

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:12 am

It doesn't run too fast.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:13 am

Had one of these bad boys my first couple of years in school:

“NKVD.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:16 am

Wow, that looks like a step up. I may spring for one of those!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:20 am

All of my roommates used to borrow it, it was the height of technology in those days. The bad thing was the printer was really loud. That’s bad when you are trying to print a ten page paper at 3:00 in the morning.

“NKVD.”