Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Discussions
User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Balsamo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:That horse has left the barn, balsamo, on just about every thread - since our two hyperactive children popped in . . . you had to be there, I guess.
:? Not sure i understand in this context... :|
I was asking a question to Ince...he can if he wants answer me through a PM...

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Balsamo wrote:INCE:
Also, not, she does not "go further into H.D.". She indeed was a stupid little nutjob (like all Meterz politicians), but for different reasons.
I would be interested to have more details on why you call all Meretz politicians "nutjobs", actually. I kind of agree with what she is saying, but knows Israel only through a friend who lives there and does not vote Meretz. It is not a mystery that i lean on this side of the political scene, so, i would really like to know your reasons, if you don't mind, of course.
Without any intention to derail this thread. ;)
My problem with Meretz is that I are an extremly hypocritical bunch of leftists. I'll give one example, and I think it alone will help you get the whole picture.

One time, a running-for-charity marathon was supposed to be held in Kfar Saba, kicking off on a saturday morning. The city's religous Jewis protested against it, saying that having the marathon on Shabbat is not fair, as it will pervent Religous Jews who want to participate in it from doing so, even though the genually support the marathon's cause as part of the city's community. After some pressure, the organizers of the marathon did not cave in to their demands, and the race was still held on saturday. Zehava Galon, the leader of Meretz back than (and Aloni's longtime prodigy), was happy: she posted on social media about how proud she is off the organizers for not surrendering to them "religous extrmists".
A cpuple of months later, the same Zehava Galon was really really angry at Jerualem's city counil for holding a simillar event during the days of the ramadan, saying that it is horrible for an event like to take place in a time where all the Muslim population is pervented from participation.

So yeah, think that Meretz and they're people do stuff like this a couple of times a year.

Also, this party has some tendecies for statism and, as strange as it might sound, millitarism. Yes, Israeli is a country where left wing millitarism is something that exsits. It's super weird.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22585
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:47 pm

@balsamo - Quite simple: you wrote, "Without any intention to derail this thread." There's not a thread that's stayed on focus since the kiddies showed up. I wouldn't worry about derails at this point. A light-hearted acknowledgement of our becoming Rodoh 3. That's all.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Balsamo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Balsamo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:12 am

Thanks to both of you for your explanation.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:39 pm

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... st-denial/

IN my opinion, this site does more harm than good for the H.P.'ers. The excuses that rebut the legends are lame excuses that need a closer look.

This is not a case of believing common people, it's a case of the people who promoted the lies to begin with are the supposed eye witnesses. For example, the 3 million missing people from Auschwitz, can't just be washed away with that kind of lame excuse. And it goes on and on with more lame excuses.

No, holocaust denial isn't really dead; it's gaining energy that it's never had before because of people becoming more sophisticated on what they're willing to swallow. For now, I'll remain a more energized skeptic, mainly because of sites such as this one.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Wow. An Auschwitz Plaque argument? Really?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:47 pm

mata inte trollarna, INCE :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9191
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Wow. An Auschwitz Plaque argument? Really?

Yep, seems like we’ve Been-There already.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Wow. An Auschwitz Plaque argument? Really?

Yep, seems like we’ve Been-There already.
Elaborate if you think it's going to serve your purpose. I couldn't care less because I now take your evidence with a grain of salt.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:24 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Wow. An Auschwitz Plaque argument? Really?

Yep, seems like we’ve Been-There already.
Elaborate if you think it's going to serve your purpose. I couldn't care less because I now take your evidence with a grain of salt.
Nothing to elaborate on. The article you've linked to, while not being written by a proffessional, tells you everything: said Auschwitz plaque WAS NEVER USED BY WESTERN SCHOLARS WHILE CALCULATING THE DEATH TOLL. THEY HAVE ALREADY SETTLED ON A 1M-1.5M FIGURE BACK IN THE 50s.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Jesus, next thing you know and we'll have to teach Monty about the 1949 World Almanac.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Or how to wipe her bottom.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Wow. An Auschwitz Plaque argument? Really?

Yep, seems like we’ve Been-There already.
Elaborate if you think it's going to serve your purpose. I couldn't care less because I now take your evidence with a grain of salt.
Nothing to elaborate on. The article you've linked to, while not being written by a proffessional, tells you everything: said Auschwitz plaque WAS NEVER USED BY WESTERN SCHOLARS WHILE CALCULATING THE DEATH TOLL. THEY HAVE ALREADY SETTLED ON A 1M-1.5M FIGURE BACK IN THE 50s.
No, in fact they didn't.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Bring proof for them specifically using the Soviet false estimate of 4 million dead JEWS in Auschwitz as part of their calculation.

Which part of "A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims" is false in your eyes?
Last edited by Im_Not_Creative_Enough on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 pm

There is no respect for the truth, or opinions that could lead to the proof. Therefore I don't allow anybody to send me off on a wild goose chase to find information that is only going to be rejected anyway. Can you find some isolated incidence of the 4 M figure being revised down from the early 50's?

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now. If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:58 pm

montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now. If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
How do you want me the behave exactly?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2086
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Denying-History » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:04 pm

montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2086
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Denying-History » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
Hilberg's Destruction of the European Jews estimated the death toll from shootings at 1.3 million. I've found smaller figures though of 1.15 million, could be they missed some documents or Hilberg incorporated secondary sources for his figure.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:22 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
You'll never get a direct answer to a direct question from Been_There.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Custom Title: Giraffe
Location: Arctic

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Which part of "A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims" is false in your eyes?
It seems that the whole Shoah was a product of Soviet propaganda. This is not to demean the deaths of innocents who did die due to disease and war related issues. Jude were caught up in the Soviet propaganda, claiming it most likely as their own Shoah. Due to the number of deaths this could be acceptable except the wrong people are paying constant reparations.
One must look at how this myth developed. from RODOH
Rząd Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej na uchodźstwie was the Polish Government in Exile.
Despite the occupation of Poland by hostile powers, the government-in-exile exerted considerable influence in Poland during World War II through the structures of the Polish Underground State and its military arm, the Armia Krajowa (Home Army) resistance. Wiki
After the war, as the Polish territory came under the control of the People's Republic of Poland, a Soviet satellite state, the government-in-exile remained in existence, though largely unrecognized and without effective power.

One must realize that a government in exile, especially one supporting resistance groups has a vested interest in distorting the truth.
The reports from Auschwitz came from Witold Pilecki Pilecki


Witold Pilecki (13 May 1901 – 25 May 1948; was a Polish cavalry officer, intelligence agent, and resistance leader. He served as a Rotmistrz (captain) with the Polish Army in the Polish-Soviet War, Second Polish Republic, and World War II. He was also a co-founder of the Secret Polish Army (Tajna Armia Polska), a resistance group in German-occupied Poland, and later a member of the underground Home Army (Armia Krajowa). He was the author of Witold's Report, the first comprehensive Allied intelligence report on Auschwitz concentration camp and the Holocaust.

He remained loyal to the London-based Polish government-in-exile after the Communist takeover of Poland, and he was arrested for espionage in 1947 by the Stalinist secret police on charges of working for "foreign imperialism", a euphemism forBritish Intelligence. He was executed after a show trial in 1948. Information was suppressed about his exploits and fate until 1989 by the Communist regime in Poland.

In other words the Man was a Spy for British Military Intelligence against the Soviets and the Communist Polish Government. He was also a Spy for the Polish Government in Exile prior to the Soviet takeover: the same Government who had much to gain from propaganda against the Reich. As brave a man as he was his reports on the Germans were no doubt influenced strongly by his loyalty to the Polish Government. This is where the holohoax started and the death camps.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
So now you're talking about Hilberg and co. Do your own homework and then prove it was actually written in the early 50's. Or don't, I couldn't care less what you rude and dogmatic people think. All of you burnt your bridges and now you've got a lot of repair work to do.

I respect information from respectable people. Not from pigs grunting insults at others who don't immediately fall into line with their phony party line historical crap.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Custom Title: Giraffe
Location: Arctic

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:31 pm

He is making a claim and then expects you to prove it is not correct. I thought he is making the claim so he is required to give evidence of this.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Denying-History wrote:[...]
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself with you.
ftfy :mrgreen:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:42 pm

montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
So now you're talking about Hilberg and co. Do your own homework and then prove it was actually written in the early 50's. Or don't, I couldn't care less what you rude and dogmatic people think. All of you burnt your bridges and now you've got a lot of repair work to do.

I respect information from respectable people. Not from pigs grunting insults at others who don't immediately fall into line with their phony party line historical crap.
Okay, you caught me. I was wrong!

... about it being from the 50s, when in reallity it was the 60s. EARLY 60s. All hale the tiny difference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destr ... opean_Jews
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
So now you're talking about Hilberg and co. Do your own homework and then prove it was actually written in the early 50's. Or don't, I couldn't care less what you rude and dogmatic people think. All of you burnt your bridges and now you've got a lot of repair work to do.

I respect information from respectable people. Not from pigs grunting insults at others who don't immediately fall into line with their phony party line historical crap.
Okay, you caught me. I was wrong!

... about it being from the 50s, when in reallity it was the 60s. EARLY 60s. All hale the tiny difference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destr ... opean_Jews
Nah, I think you were rather correct - the date of publication isn't exactly the time frame it was in the works and written:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destruction_of_the_European_Jews#Written_with_support,_published_with_difficulties wrote:Hilberg began his study of the Holocaust leading to The Destruction while stationed in Munich in 1948 for the U.S. Army's War Documentation Project. He proposed the idea for the work as a PhD. dissertation and was supported in this by his doctoral advisor, Columbia University professor Franz Neumann...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9191
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:50 pm

Montgomery:
No, in fact they didn't.
Yup, they did. Reitlinger gave a number below that, in fact.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9191
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:52 pm

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Bring proof for them specifically using the Soviet false estimate of 4 million dead JEWS in Auschwitz as part of their calculation.

Which part of "A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims" is false in your eyes?
Hoess in his memoirs corrected the number close to what is accepted today.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:52 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
So now you're talking about Hilberg and co. Do your own homework and then prove it was actually written in the early 50's. Or don't, I couldn't care less what you rude and dogmatic people think. All of you burnt your bridges and now you've got a lot of repair work to do.

I respect information from respectable people. Not from pigs grunting insults at others who don't immediately fall into line with their phony party line historical crap.
Okay, you caught me. I was wrong!

... about it being from the 50s, when in reallity it was the 60s. EARLY 60s. All hale the tiny difference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destr ... opean_Jews
Nah, I think you were rather correct - the date of publication isn't exactly the time frame it was in the works and written:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destruction_of_the_European_Jews#Written_with_support,_published_with_difficulties wrote:Hilberg began his study of the Holocaust leading to The Destruction while stationed in Munich in 1948 for the U.S. Army's War Documentation Project. He proposed the idea for the work as a PhD. dissertation and was supported in this by his doctoral advisor, Columbia University professor Franz Neumann...
Maybe the evil Zionists wrote it in 2016 and than used the Cabalisitic-Talmudic mastery of time-travel (like in that movie "Dr. Strange", only more Jewish) and than went back to 40s so it would look like that book has always been there.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2086
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Denying-History » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:52 pm

VFX wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Which part of "A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims" is false in your eyes?
It seems that the whole Shoah was a product of Soviet propaganda. This is not to demean the deaths of innocents who did die due to disease and war related issues. Jude were caught up in the Soviet propaganda, claiming it most likely as their own Shoah. Due to the number of deaths this could be acceptable except the wrong people are paying constant reparations.
Not sure how you got that asinine idea... You could just read his book and find out that's not true.
https://twitter.com/iwh889/status/1022514264991522816

All of these are authentic reports.
VFX wrote:One must look at how this myth developed. from RODOH
Rząd Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej na uchodźstwie was the Polish Government in Exile.
Pilecki's report has nothing to do with the number of Jews shot on the eastern front. But you may struggle to comprehend this considering you believe in this unproven conspiracy.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9191
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:54 pm

VFX:
He is making a claim and then expects you to prove it is not correct. I thought he is making the claim so he is required to give evidence of this.
Like you, in other words. You are rather infamous for this, VFX. You make a claim, I ask for proof, you tell me to prove you wrong without providing any evidence. That’s a neat trick.
A joke going around Moscow during The Great Terror:

The NKVD knocks on a door.
The inhabitants ask who it is.
“NKVD.”
“You’ve got the wrong apartment. The Communists are upstairs.”

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:VFX:
He is making a claim and then expects you to prove it is not correct. I thought he is making the claim so he is required to give evidence of this.
Like you, in other words. You are rather infamous for this, VFX. You make a claim, I ask for proof, you tell me to prove you wrong without providing any evidence. That’s a neat lame old trick.
ftfy :mrgreen:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:01 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Please ask the same question in a simpler form of English that would be more understandable for an inbred savage like me. I can't understand what do you want from me.
It's easy enough to understand. Go ask one of your friends. You've never demonstrated the least hint of civility so I'm not about to start catering to your needs now.
Kinda hard to be nice to an {!#%@}. :D But of course you reconize you are one, you just wont admit it.

montgomery wrote:If you want to start showing that you can behave in an appropriate manner then thast could change over time.

I have nothing but contempt for all of you because of the way you have behaved. Maybe it's time for you all to reconsider whether or not S.M.'s behavior is the proper lead for this board's H.P.'ers?
You are not a mod, and do not get to dictate peoples behavers. You insulted him on his English capabilities when you first joined here, and have also showed in the past that you also fail to grasp basic English as well. Now please, take the time to reward your question in a clearer way for our friend or just prove everyone's point in the past, that you brought the "abuse" against yourself.
I actually don't mind him leaving his question the way it is, however I WOULD expect him to give me proof that Hillberg and co. DID NOT settle on an 1M-1.5 estimate decades ago, and that the Auschwitz plauqe was used in Western calculation of the death toll.
So now you're talking about Hilberg and co. Do your own homework and then prove it was actually written in the early 50's. Or don't, I couldn't care less what you rude and dogmatic people think. All of you burnt your bridges and now you've got a lot of repair work to do.

I respect information from respectable people. Not from pigs grunting insults at others who don't immediately fall into line with their phony party line historical crap.
Okay, you caught me. I was wrong!

... about it being from the 50s, when in reallity it was the 60s. EARLY 60s. All hale the tiny difference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destr ... opean_Jews
Nah, I think you were rather correct - the date of publication isn't exactly the time frame it was in the works and written:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destruction_of_the_European_Jews#Written_with_support,_published_with_difficulties wrote:Hilberg began his study of the Holocaust leading to The Destruction while stationed in Munich in 1948 for the U.S. Army's War Documentation Project. He proposed the idea for the work as a PhD. dissertation and was supported in this by his doctoral advisor, Columbia University professor Franz Neumann...
Maybe the evil Zionists wrote it in 2016 and than used the Cabalisitic-Talmudic mastery of time-travel (like in that movie "Dr. Strange", only more Jewish) and than went back to 40s so it would look like that book has always been there.
Sa brura
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23863
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 am

Denying-History wrote:
VFX wrote:
Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:
Which part of "A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims" is false in your eyes?
It seems that the whole Shoah was a product of Soviet propaganda. This is not to demean the deaths of innocents who did die due to disease and war related issues. Jude were caught up in the Soviet propaganda, claiming it most likely as their own Shoah. Due to the number of deaths this could be acceptable except the wrong people are paying constant reparations.
Not sure how you got that asinine idea... You could just read his book and find out that's not true.
https://twitter.com/iwh889/status/1022514264991522816

All of these are authentic reports.
VFX wrote:One must look at how this myth developed. from RODOH
Rząd Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej na uchodźstwie was the Polish Government in Exile.
Pilecki's report has nothing to do with the number of Jews shot on the eastern front. But you may struggle to comprehend this considering you believe in this unproven conspiracy.
Seems VFX is only here to deliver click bait to roduh.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Custom Title: Giraffe
Location: Arctic

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:59 am

Denying-History wrote:


Pilecki's report has nothing to do with the number of Jews shot on the eastern front. But you may struggle to comprehend this considering you believe in this unproven conspiracy.
This thread is about holocaust denial being dead. I am not the slightest bit interested in Partisans being shot, they deserved it. I am not struggling with anything, you are though trying to keep filling the rather large gaps in your sinking ship. Putty won't fix this lie. In the end enough people will call you all out on this hoax.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Custom Title: Giraffe
Location: Arctic

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:02 am

scrmbldggs wrote: Seems VFX is only here to deliver click bait to roduh.
I have no intention of re writing what already has been written. I know why I am here, though not sure why you are? You contribute nothing, though being free range, that could be acceptable.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

Reaktori
New Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 am

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by Reaktori » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:06 am

VFX wrote: I am not struggling with anything, you are though trying to keep filling the rather large gaps in your sinking ship.
Keep projecting.

User avatar
VFX
Regular Poster
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am
Custom Title: Giraffe
Location: Arctic

Re: Is Holocaust Denial really dead ?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:12 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:VFX:
He is making a claim and then expects you to prove it is not correct. I thought he is making the claim so he is required to give evidence of this.
Like you, in other words. You are rather infamous for this, VFX. You make a claim, I ask for proof, you tell me to prove you wrong without providing any evidence. That’s a neat trick.
Jeff you are wrong and you should know when to accept defeat. All great people have been humble at one time or another. He is making the extra ordinary claim and so is required to give evidence, especially when there is factual data. I am not making a claim, just giving a viable alternative hypothesis as to why the holohoax started, why it continues and who benefits. In many instance it is probability that is sought after not just documentation so statistical work is done on population demographics in conjunction with testimony, sorting out the propaganda and lies from the reality. It seems here there is too much reliance on "historians" as though they are authorities; interesting as they are they all give their own spin based on personal prejudices. When it comes to the holohoax as Mr Irving found out it does not pay to deviate from the official narrative.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

Post Reply