Fun reading, David Cole vs Ron Unz

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Fun reading, David Cole vs Ron Unz

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:50 am

I have my issues with David Cole, but I thought he hit a big fly with Unicornville.

And now he’s back, savaging Ron Unz’s HD coming out party, with another dinger, one he prefaces with a perfect description of montgomery’s trolling act:
I got the standard denier’s “Hey, I’m just askin’ questions” routine. The “golly gosh aw shucks, I ain’t no highfalutin historian, just a lil’ ol’ guy tryin’ to get answers” vaudeville act. Some of our exchanges were downright hilarious.

In Cole’s exchange with Unz - warning for the pair of delicate little flowers who’ve popped their dainty little heads up here recently: Cole can be nasty - Cole takes Unz to task on the following, painfully familiar to those here exposed to the vacuous nonsense purveyed by VFX and montgomery (you have to scroll down to “Cole to Unz (unsent, because why bother?)”:

(1) official German documents

(2) Goebbels’ diary (I like this: “There are only three non-retarded responses to that diary passage:
A) It describes exterminations, but it’s a fake; Goebbels didn’t write it.
B) It describes exterminations, but Goebbels was wrong; he had bad info, and he wrote about something that never happened.
C) It describes exterminations that happened.
That’s it, Rain Man. Those are your choices. Your hero Irving proved “A” not to be the case. The other documentary evidence proves “B” equally false. But if you want to deny the Holocaust, AT LEAST choose A or B. But calling that diary entry “vague?” That is moronic beyond belief…literally, beyond what even the worst mouthbreather should be capable of.”

(3) German documents again

(4) gas chambers - and documents yet again along with the resettlement and transit nonsense

(5) the official story on how gassings were conducted

(6) the Reinhard camps in the light of Auschwitz

(7) population statistics

(8) Treblinka as a transit camp

(9) population again

(10) Churchill, Ike, and de Gaulle’s non-mention, I kid you not, Unz brought this up!

(11) John Beaty

(12) Treblinka archaeology - like so, “ostwar:
Treblinka survivors say it was an extermination camp.

Treblinka Commandant Stangl says it was an extermination camp

Treblinka Commandant Franz says it was an extermination camp.

Treblinka SS guard Suchomel says it was an extermination camp.

SS Judge Morgen states that it was an extermination camp.

No one states that it was a transit camp.

1961: Ron Unz is born. The world mourns what is to come.

1970 – 2028: Deniers search for proof of the magical resettlement reservations where the Reinhard Jews would have been sent had they simply been “transited.” Every denier has died empty-handed. The few deniers still looking will die empty handed. Zero evidence was uncovered, along with zero evidence of the amazing amount of food, clothing, and material goods the Nazis would have had to supply to take care of 2.4 million non-laboring people on a reservation. There is literally more proof of unicorns than there is for this “reservation,” because in the past, scammers have at least tried to fake unicorn skulls. But there isn’t even any bad or questionable evidence for this “reservation.” There is nothing. Zero. Nada.

August 2018: Ron Unz, still smarting from the fact that the “magic beans” be bought from a conniving Jew had failed to birth a beanstalk, praises Holocaust denial.

Labor Day Weekend, 2018: Ron Unz annoys one of his betters on the latter’s 50thbirthday.”

Cole puts all this with his customary breezy nastiness, better than I can do, for sure. So I’m asking VFX and montgomery to, point by point from my list of topics above, tell me what’s wrong with Cole’s arguments and were Ron Unz has a point.

I’m not saying not to read the first part of the piece - which gets into Irving, Goebbels' diary, German bureaucracy, witnesses and remembrance - and also has the punch to make montgomery and VFX look like jackasses - I’m just asking specifically about the second part. Actually, knowing our two jackasses, I am really teasing a good article and updating the literate and conscious among us on Cole’s doings. LOL
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Fun reading, David Cole vs Ron Unz

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:01 am

From more hilarity and hi jinx, here’s Sergey Romanov’s HC piece on Unz: "Ron Unz comes out as a Holocaust denier, fails even at that”.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Return to “Holocaust Denial”