Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
montgomery
Regular Poster

Re: Documents alone prove mass gassing at Birkenau.

Postby montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:26 am

The troll accusation game again! But on the positive side, eggs was able to grunt out an entire sentence!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 am

montgomery wrote:The troll accusation game again! But on the positive side, eggs was able to grunt out an entire sentence!

Don't blame me for having to use the Crayola versions most of the time with you guy(s). :pardon:

Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:29 am

scrmbldggs wrote:I very seriously doubt Nessie would be influenced by a mere opportunistic troll seeking to disrupt in any which way on any platform s/he can gain access to.

We are not trolls...WE ARE BACK...
Ich bereure nichts...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:07 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:I very seriously doubt Nessie would be influenced by a mere opportunistic troll seeking to disrupt in any which way on any platform s/he can gain access to.

...to back?

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:00 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:

...to back?

Back to U.... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:10 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:

...to back?

PragerU?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 am

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:I like to make them do the dance when I ask for evidence, the dancing around the evidence dance. Dance for me deniers!

I've told you a dozen times I'm not a denier Nessie, but you keep insisting I am and asking for me to produce some denial for you.

Link to where I have done that and quote me please.

In the real world, VFX is more than holding his own in a debate with you.

Where? Link to and quotes please.

And that's not even have to take into consideration your turn to the dark side with the spam and the personal insults..

That is a plural, so you now need to link to and quote at least 2 occasions I have spammed, personally insulted someone.

You said:
I also think it is more fun and productive than the bickering with them.

That's what you used to think. Now you're craving holocaust denial and personal insults back from me and VFX. You ain't gonna bet any from me. All you get is a diminishing of your reputation and your credibility. It's a different sandbox now Nessie. We're all going to be nice kids!Your side of the debate showered the abuse on you when you showed up and started to allow a debate. You might be able to get both sides against you if you keep trying.

You will not be linking to or quoting me as requested above, because you cannot. I have not done any of the things you have accused me of. Now, my advice to you is stop responding to those you unhappy with and get on with your scepticism and answering my questions please.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Nessie wrote:
You will not be linking to or quoting me as requested above, because you cannot. I have not done any of the things you have accused me of. Now, my advice to you is stop responding to those you unhappy with and get on with your scepticism and answering my questions please.

I'll gladly accept your not guilty plea! I don't have the energy to go back over dozens of post to find the evidence. But I definiely have the energy to watch you closely from now on in. And I won't excuse or allow any spamming of the sort of 'thanking' those who make the personal attacks!

Problem solved!

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Please stop prevaricating and answer my questions.

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Nessie wrote:Please stop prevaricating and answer my questions.

Stay polite and on topic because I think we're making some progress on some of the threads. On this particular thread and it's topic, I'm further away from accepting any gassings in homicidal gas chambers or mass gassings in the hunreds of thousands, millions, than I've ever been.

And I'm more disgusted by the behavior of the holocaust promotion side than I ever thought I could be! YOU excepted, with qualifications.

Where were we?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Once more: Good luck with that.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 pm

S/he's here not only for the trolling only, s/he also has no answers. No knowledge. Zip. Zilch. Nada

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 pm

montgomery wrote:

Stay polite and on topic because I think we're making some progress on some of the threads. On this particular thread and it's topic, I'm further away from accepting any gassings in homicidal gas chambers or mass gassings in the hunreds of thousands, millions, than I've ever been.

And I'm more disgusted by the behavior of the holocaust promotion side than I ever thought I could be! YOU excepted, with qualifications.

Where were we?

With reference to the three documents previously posted and in the OP;

Where is the gassing cellar Bischoff and Sandler are referring to in krema II?

Then, please tell me where you think the undressing room was and why a krema would need one?

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Nessie wrote:
Then, please tell me where you think the undressing room was and why a krema would need one?

Obviously cadavars need to have their clothes removed before cremation and or dissection. As the only entry point was down the stair to L2, this is the likely place where the corpses will have their clothes removed.
Ich bereure nichts...

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:

...to back?

We can't lose by continuing to take the high road. Let them own the childish behavior and personal insults! And besides, it infuriates them when we don't answer back in kind. One of them sits with his wife and pulls he wings off of houseflies to ease the tension! :frown:

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 pm

montgomery wrote:We can't lose by continuing to take the high road. Let them own the childish behavior and personal insults! And besides, it infuriates them when we don't answer back in kind. One of them sits with his wife and pulls he wings off of houseflies to ease the tension! :frown:

The fly is happy that it is in such good care. It is just waiting for the legs to come off one by one.
The childish behaviour comes in waves, and usually with people coming in thinking they might to throw mud. I've noticed that the posts start of good on many occasions but then ends up emotional, with name calling, when the fake beliefs they have been conditioned with all of their lives are challenged. What these people do not realise is that without the lie witnesses the Shoah fails. Nessie knows this which is why he is grasping at grass along a flooded river bank.
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:41 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Obviously cadavars need to have their clothes removed before cremation and or dissection. As the only entry point was down the stair to L2, this is the likely place where the corpses will have their clothes removed.

Why undress in one room and move corpses to another? Is that normal for a mortuary?

I take it you are settled on room 1 being a mortuary? No bomb shelter, shower or anything else?

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:42 am

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Why undress in one room and move corpses to another? Is that normal for a mortuary?

I take it you are settled on room 1 being a mortuary? No bomb shelter, shower or anything else?

Yes the cadavars in L1 for destined for the fires. Typhus mainly.
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:52 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Yes the cadavars in L1 for destined for the fires. Typhus mainly.

So, bodies dead from typhus into L2 where they are undressed, then into L1 for what?

Have you got any witnesses or other evidence to back up your belief, or is it just what you think happened?

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 am

Nessie wrote:
So, bodies dead from typhus into L2 where they are undressed, then into L1 for what?

Have you got any witnesses or other evidence to back up your belief, or is it just what you think happened?

How many witnesses would you expect in a morgue Nessie. I think the manuals of normal operating procedures of mortuaries should be sufficient. It is these operating procedures all governments work with. They are called Policies.
Sorry but the dead are not interviewed. It could be tried though, a bit like flogging a dead horse.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

How many witnesses would you expect in a morgue Nessie.

Between the four kremas, which functioned for around 3 years each, so 12 years worth of workers to transport bodies and mortuary technicians and pathologists, I would expect at least a few would survive the war and provide witness evidence.

I think the manuals of normal operating procedures of mortuaries should be sufficient. It is these operating procedures all governments work with. They are called Policies.
Sorry but the dead are not interviewed. It could be tried though, a bit like flogging a dead horse.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of which there are none. In all the documents that have survived, there is no reference to mortuary work inside the kremas. There are some documents about transporting bodies to the kremas, but nothing about what happened once inside. Then, after the war, as Nazis were being accused of crimes at the kremas, if they were just being used as mortuaries, why did none of them say so?

There was a lot of opportunity for there to have been evidence of the mortuary function you are speculating about. But there is none. Instead, the function of homicidal gas chamber is the evidenced function for the krema.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Nessie wrote:
Of which there are none. In all the documents that have survived, there is no reference to mortuary work inside the kremas. There are some documents about transporting bodies to the kremas, but nothing about what happened once inside. Then, after the war, as Nazis were being accused of crimes at the kremas, if they were just being used as mortuaries, why did none of them say so?

No reference to mortuary work in a morgue, :lol: :roll: that is so absurd and a case of doublethink unplus. As hundred a day were dying from old age disease and so on, where the hell do you think they put them, under pine trees? :roll: :roll: It is so obvious what goes on in morgues it really is not the conversation of the day. Morgues store dead bodies Nessie: at Auschwitz up to 500 natural deaths a day, which accounts for the number of Krema everything. To think of anything else is looney tunes. Stay tuned, there is more folks.
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:52 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

No reference to mortuary work in a morgue, :lol: :roll: that is so absurd and a case of doublethink unplus.

Indeed it is absurd, but it is your claim. Despite so many people working the kremas, none mentioned working in a mortuary. That is because there was none.

As hundred a day were dying from old age disease and so on, where the hell do you think they put them, under pine trees? :roll: :roll:

No, they went straight to one of the many ovens.

It is so obvious what goes on in morgues it really is not the conversation of the day. Morgues store dead bodies Nessie: at Auschwitz up to 500 natural deaths a day, which accounts for the number of Krema everything. To think of anything else is looney tunes. Stay tuned, there is more folks.

It accounts for the number of ovens.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Nessie wrote: none mentioned working in a mortuary. That is because there was none.

52 muffles can deal with 500 deaths a day, not 5000. So you are saying there was a morgue that was not a morgue, and although there was a morgue building it was not used as a morgue because it was not really a morgue, nor a mortuary. The bodies were stored in a non morgue, which would actually be a morgue but not called a morgue Yes Nessie you do make sense. Your logic is astounding. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:27 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote: none mentioned working in a mortuary. That is because there was none.

52 muffles can deal with 500 deaths a day, not 5000.

Evidence that claim please.

So you are saying there was a morgue that was not a morgue, and although there was a morgue building it was not used as a morgue because it was not really a morgue, nor a mortuary. The bodies were stored in a non morgue, which would actually be a morgue but not called a morgue Yes Nessie you do make sense. Your logic is astounding. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The evidence is the people entered the krema from the stairs at 7, undressed in 2, were gassed in 1 and then taken to be cremated. When large numbers of Hungarian Jews arrived, the kremas ovens were supported by out door cremations.

You have no evidence for an alternative to that. I win the challenge.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 pm

You have said this 5000 times, just the same refuted junk over and over. There is no evidence. Where are the aerial photos of the lines of people entering the alleged changing room. If not why not. Planes were flying over there all the time taking photos?
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:34 am

VFX wrote:You have said this 5000 times, just the same refuted junk over and over.

You have never refuted the evidence. You failed the challenge to produce evidence of an alternative.

There is no evidence.

I have proved that claim to be false, for me anyway. In this thread, I produce evidence for gassing in the kremas. You cannot produce any evidence for mass storage of bodies, mass showering, use of the kremas as bomb shelters or any other speculation deniers come up with.

Where are the aerial photos of the lines of people entering the alleged changing room. If not why not. Planes were flying over there all the time taking photos?

Planes appeared only occasionally, a think it was 8 days over 10 months. Few people are seen in the open, which is normal during an air raid. I could ask you, where are the lines of people not selected to work leaving the camp?

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm

No no no no. Show me the flight schedules of the planes. With the claimed number of alleged gassing episodes there would be one photo. There is only one reason why there are no photos..
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:55 pm

VFX wrote:No no no no. Show me the flight schedules of the planes. With the claimed number of alleged gassing episodes there would be one photo. There is only one reason why there are no photos..

That is for another topic. Here you are trying and failing to explain why the documents about the kremas are referring to a special action involving sending people to a place with undressing rooms and gas chambers is not proof of what witnesses said happened at Birkenau.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Nope no photos no gassing. Just show the world one massive line up, even one person going down there and your issue is solved.
Ich bereure nichts...

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:55 pm

VFX wrote:Nope no photos no gassing. Just show the world one massive line up, even one person going down there and your issue is solved.

In the same way there is no queue of people leaving the camp when the planes flew over head, there is no queue going into the kremas. When planes appear it is normal to signal air raid and to take cover. It is likely the people remained or got back onto the trains. Or they had got inside the krema.

montgomery
Regular Poster

Postby montgomery » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Good discussion! For my own opinion we are left so far with no conclusions either way. That leaves us to judge the evidence fairly based on what would be the most likely scene to witness.

Much fewer people due to the possible air raid in progress, but no people at all?

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:Nope no photos no gassing. Just show the world one massive line up, even one person going down there and your issue is solved.

In the same way there is no queue of people leaving the camp when the planes flew over head, there is no queue going into the kremas. When planes appear it is normal to signal air raid and to take cover. It is likely the people remained or got back onto the trains. Or they had got inside the krema.

2000 thousand people suddenly disappearing. If they went into L2 then you have just said that is an air raid shelter. Unlikely if there is a line of people who have no idea what is ahead of them, first time to that place. You do not suddenly have an orderly progression of 2000 people to an instant disappearing act. Oh in your world you do...sorry.
Ich bereure nichts...

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:11 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

2000 thousand people suddenly disappearing. If they went into L2 then you have just said that is an air raid shelter. Unlikely if there is a line of people who have no idea what is ahead of them, first time to that place. You do not suddenly have an orderly progression of 2000 people to an instant disappearing act. Oh in your world you do...sorry.

Scarlett, this is really 3rd rate....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:35 am

Which one is Scarlett, the Nazi fanboy and the Just Askin' one?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:45 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Which one is Scarlett, the Nazi fanboy and the Just Askin' one?

The former. The latter is an Aufseherin with an etiquette fetish.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:02 am

Thank you, I want to be sure to refer to individuals properly. May I suggest for the etiquette expert using the name Hildegard Lächert?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:05 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

2000 thousand people suddenly disappearing.

The photos with a train in the camp would be half that, it was 1000 per transport. Denial has millions just disappearing without question how that could be done.

If they went into L2 then you have just said that is an air raid shelter. Unlikely if there is a line of people who have no idea what is ahead of them, first time to that place. You do not suddenly have an orderly progression of 2000 people to an instant disappearing act. Oh in your world you do...sorry.

I just said that people went inside and pointed out there was also the train if a transport had arrived. Going inside the krema does not make it an air raid shelter, just as the train does not become an air raid shelter.

If you want to discuss aerial photos there are threads for that. Here you discuss the documents and how none evidence the denier claims. If there is no evidence for those claims, it did not happen.

VFX
Regular Poster

Postby VFX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:35 am

Anything is what is used for at the time. I am sure if 500 jews were thrown into a cellar and gassed in your mind it would become a gas chamber. This thread is about documents, where are the documents which reflect the line of people walking into a gas chamber. Fair enough if there was one line but the claim made is that 1.5 million people were gassed. At say 1000 people a line, that is 1500 lines of people suddenly not recorded or photographed. Pretty amazing aye Kelpie.
We demand this evidence. The model is a depiction of the official claim with not the slightest shred of evidence for aerial photographs: military intelligence.
Last edited by VFX on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ich bereure nichts...

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 am

VFX wrote:Anything is what is used for at the time. I am sure if 500 jews were thrown into a cellar and gassed in your mind it would become a gas chamber. This thread is about documents, where are the documents which reflect the line of people walking into a gas chamber. Fair enough if there was one line but the claim made is that 1.5 million people were gassed. At say 1000 people a line, that is 1500 lines of people suddenly not recorded or photographed. Pretty amazing aye Kelpie.

Who's taking photos?

Return to “Holocaust Denial”