Holocaust denial and related subjects.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Has the HD Forum become too Inbred?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:21 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
A loose thread from the discussion: the HD group has a deserved reputation throughout the Forum of having real expertise on that subject.

Damn skippy we do. We’re so good we chased the deniers from the Holocaust Denial Subforum.

You post as if that is a good thing?

I would say just the opposite. The behavior has metastasized into something quite unproductive and close minded. I challenge anyone on that forum to justify their behavior toward me. I welcome disagreement and different points of view. But, what comes uniquely from that forum is hate speech and hate actions. Quite amusing given I think they are champions of the opposite values........but we have the quote above.

Is a Forum about chasing people away?......Or involving them in clear debate to change their minds.....even if only a little bit???

Inquiring minds want to know.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Aaron Richards
Poster

Re: Has the HD Forum become too Inbred?

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:37 pm

perhaps you want to start with the explanations first, such as why out of all the words you decided to go with "inbred".

regarding your last point, I sort of agree. rodoh is where the fun is at, but most here are too shy to play with the bad boys there. a more suitable word for your provocative thread title should have therefore been "lazy".
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Again, thanks AR. I didn't put too much thought into it. Just the first draft. but on multiple reviews, it really fits.

Lazy doens't fit the energy profile of the abuse they elect to heap on people who don't even actually disagree with them, but somehow don't kiss their asses they way they do with each other. Exceptions of course. Nothing is monolithic.

I don't know rodoh. I'm not really interested in people who deny reality/facts/history. Its just that this sub forum presents itself everyday....and some of the topics are interesting.....for those who want to discuss it rather than give each other back rubs.

EDIT: Inbred: Consisting of or involving a homogenous or unvaried group of people (bobbonote: the result of not allowing variation into the gene-pool, or other minded participants into a forum discussion. Yes, I'm aware of several other connotations.)
Last edited by bobbo_the_Pragmatist on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Ah - I see you've been posting in the HD section, bobbo.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Yes Poodle: the P v I situation is one of the thorniest issues I have come across. Fun to try and work through an issue. Sadly, on an unrelated but still HD issue, I got crosswise with Stat Mech and didn't let up. Mostly, IIRC, I was off on a tangent about the value of word play, with a touch of anti-ivory tower irrelevancy. SM was right to be cross with me...although it was nothing but words and differing ideas, but he chose to take it a step further and verbally abuse me and encourage the others to do the same. Which most of them have, all reaching an independent conclusion of course.

No mollifying them. apologizes don't count, trying to get back to subject doesn't count, etc...so we wallow in the mud. And thats OK....but they don't do insult humor much better than they argue on the legitimate points. We come from different viewpoints, desired outcomes, comfort with ambiguity. Not that much fun really, but..you go with the dispute you got.

I could go away easily.....but why? thats the nature of man: "Fish got to swim, Bird got to fly, Man got to ask, Why, why, why" Kurt Vonnegut. They aren't much of a literary bunch, nor much interested in the more refined meaning of words....at least as revealed so far.

Hope or FU Too, quite persistent.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
regarding your last point, I sort of agree. rodoh is where the fun is at, but most here are too shy to play with the bad boys there.

Aaron, I occasionally post at RODOH. I get bored there so I leave. The other members here who don’t have very good reasons why they don’t. They can explain those reasons if they want.

What you should also point out is that RODOH members do not post here. There is only one that does on occasion and that blake8675309. Is that shyness? Or cowardice? They only sneak over here as guests.

a more suitable word for your provocative thread title should have therefore been "lazy".

Aaron, right now the real world is making a rude interruption in what we like to discuss. In case you haven’t noticed America voted in a man that admires dictators and Europe is shifting over to the right. This is a dangerous state of affairs that has captured our attention. In case you haven’t noticed another problem we have is a complete lack of deniers to focus on. They don’t come here anymore.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:27 pm

For the first time, I just visited rodoh. there might be some nuggets in their somewhere.....and as a general rule if I had to say I potentially learn more from those I disagree with, BUT==>HD's are just nuts. Hard to learn anything from a nut.

Perhaps another model is: someone who only slightly disagrees with some position? What fine shade of meaning are they relating to? Is there anything there? You hone your own position on things not only by learning from other people, but just as sharply, by rejecting what other people have to say.

course.....it helps to have articulatable reasons, otherwise you come off like a denier yourself.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Aaron Richards wrote:
regarding your last point, I sort of agree. rodoh is where the fun is at, but most here are too shy to play with the bad boys there.

Aaron, I occasionally post at RODOH. I get bored there so I leave. The other members here who don’t have very good reasons why they don’t. They can explain those reasons if they want.

They have. Me included. Repeatedly. None of those reasons involve any form of "shyness." In fact, some here posted at Rodoh for years. I myself probably made 20,000+ posts at the various incarnations of the forum. Not all that shy.

Also, I have to say that, for me, Rodoh is not "where the fun is at." It's pretty much anti-"fun," anti-knowledge, anti-novelty, anti-interest 24/7.

Finally, I wouldn't overthink the absence of deniers here. The other forum at which I post, using Lemmy Caution as a name, is ISF. That forum - despite very strict moderation which prevents a good deal of honest back and forth - has also seen, in roughly the same time period as it happened here, a withdrawal of deniers. The deniers at ISF have, with a few exceptions, been different folks than the deniers here - yet they too have retreated from what was once a lively HD forum, one in fact much livelier than this forum ever was.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:03 pm

I think Aaron misses the point in that the various resident dwellers of RODOH refuse to come here. Those that do don't stay long, VFX being an example. I got a RODOH poster named Lammers to join but he never bothered to post anything.
When my son had his barmitzvah, and his wedding, there was no family whatsoever -that’s the way the second and third generation feel the Holocaust, they miss their family. My son hasn’t experienced a family life –having uncles, aunts, grandmothers, grandfathers. There is just that hole.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Well, some were even proud anti-rev members of CODOH...until they got censored...

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:04 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Yes Poodle: the P v I situation is one of the thorniest issues I have come across. Fun to try and work through an issue. Sadly, on an unrelated but still HD issue, I got crosswise with Stat Mech and didn't let up. Mostly, IIRC, I was off on a tangent about the value of word play, with a touch of anti-ivory tower irrelevancy. SM was right to be cross with me...although it was nothing but words and differing ideas, but he chose to take it a step further and verbally abuse me and encourage the others to do the same. Which most of them have, all reaching an independent conclusion of course.

No mollifying them. apologizes don't count, trying to get back to subject doesn't count, etc...so we wallow in the mud. And thats OK....but they don't do insult humor much better than they argue on the legitimate points. We come from different viewpoints, desired outcomes, comfort with ambiguity. Not that much fun really, but..you go with the dispute you got.

I could go away easily.....but why? thats the nature of man: "Fish got to swim, Bird got to fly, Man got to ask, Why, why, why" Kurt Vonnegut. They aren't much of a literary bunch, nor much interested in the more refined meaning of words....at least as revealed so far.

OYEZ! OYEZ! COME ONE, COME ALL to watch Boobo the Clown and his Performing Ego in the Center Ring!

Last edited by Balmoral95 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 am

rodoh is where the fun is at, but most here are too shy to play with the bad boys there. a more suitable word for your provocative thread title should have therefore been "lazy".

Having spent 9 years there from the autumn of 2003 to it's demise in 2012 (not to be confused with the wreck one sees currently), neither "shyness" nor "lazy" is plays into any former poster there not participating today.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 am

Sometimes I wonder why we even let Bobbo post in this subboard. He has nothing to add. As to his comment of us not “not allowing variation” I’m pretty sure we haven’t isolated anyone from the community with him as the only exception.

Most of our deniers left, so be it, it’s their choice to stay or not and we constantly - or at least JeffK - request deniers to join.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:34 am

It depends. The ones I got here were so bad I now show more discretion.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:52 am

Denying-History wrote:Sometimes I wonder why we even let Bobbo post in this subboard. He has nothing to add. As to his comment of us not “not allowing variation” I’m pretty sure we haven’t isolated anyone from the community with him as the only exception.

Most of our deniers left, so be it, it’s their choice to stay or not and we constantly - or at least JeffK - request deniers to join.

Sometimes I wonder why we even let Bobbo post in this subboard. He has nothing to add.

Yup.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:It depends. The ones I got here were so bad I now show more discretion.

You tried!
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 am

And we have gotten to the purpose of this thread....keeping the crap off the other threads. I did not like the increasing personal attacks taking place on the other HD threads because they interfere with any substantive discussion, but I'm no wilting lily so my goal is to have it all done right here.

You all, those who continue in the process, are like little girls with too much sand in your panties. Crying and wailing and too self-involved to figure out why.

In short: its not "me"....its you. I challenge ANY OF YOU to actually post by way of copy and paste what I said that has you all upset. Balsamo took a good run at "how he felt" and identified fairly closely the issue but no copy and paste....and I might not have remembered that correctly, as I tend not to pay much attention to emotional outbursts, to ab hominem attacks, to pure BS. ((As stated Balsamo took a good run and I thank you for that.....if I have it wrong, apologies, I'm not trying to mischaracterize our exchange or put words in your mouth, but memories are faulty (including mine) as I think that exchange showed.)

After we figure out what has you all upset, we can move on to why it matters? But, I doubt we will get that far.

As stated Stat Mech had grounds to be upset with me, no need to go over that again. I have apologized for that, tried to make amends.......but no go. That raises the "why it matters" issue. If you want honest engagement, you have to allow others to make mistakes and rise above the {!#%@} fest. How will P and I get together if this is not the case?....or do you just want endless war??? Can you meet your own standard or just roll forward on hypocrisy?

I could go on, and I have stated my best guess elsewhere, but let me not assume: Whats your Beef? .... and lets thrash it out. NOT YOUR FEELINGS. The copy and paste.

Surprise me.

bobbo, the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Social Justice Class Warrior, turning one screw at a time.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 am

Balmoral95 wrote:OYEZ! OYEZ! COME ONE, COME ALL to watch Boobo the Clown and his Performing Ego in the Center Ring!

The post immediately above is mostly a response to this framing of the issue.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 am

[quote="Denying-History"]Sometimes I wonder why we even let Bobbo post in this subboard. /quote]
Define "we".

The issue before you is why the anger/pique/frustration/disagreement/failure to let small things go/lashing out/....etc. Not to run people off and then wonder why no one comes here. Identifying them as having the problem rather than look at yourself.........course, its always a mix of things.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
gorgeous wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
gorgeous wrote:I've heard a baby screaming next door for about a year...mom drops the baby off at the baby sitter...terrorist? when I used to babysit as a teen the baby would scream and cry every time the parents left...terrorist?

A teenage boy babysitter????... not for my daughter unless you had a resume that certified you as a card-carrying member of the Vatican Castrato Choir.

---don't be stupid...female..and the Vatican is full of pedos...

So you're a girl... are you hawt?

If you need to name yourself gorgeous then the answer is no.

Uncouth and juvenile....although the last line is kinda funny although not necessarily or logically true or indicated at all. G says some good things now and then,...... ok....rarely. but still: now and then. Why lose that to some unrestrained id? Good practice to let the silly pass and wait to pick up on what is worthwhile.........EVEN when it is trolling.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 am

Outing a lying troll is "uncouth"... well, of course you would think so.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:09 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
gorgeous wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
gorgeous wrote:I've heard a baby screaming next door for about a year...mom drops the baby off at the baby sitter...terrorist? when I used to babysit as a teen the baby would scream and cry every time the parents left...terrorist?

A teenage boy babysitter????... not for my daughter unless you had a resume that certified you as a card-carrying member of the Vatican Castrato Choir.

---don't be stupid...female..and the Vatican is full of pedos...

So you're a girl... are you hawt?

If you need to name yourself gorgeous then the answer is no.

Uncouth and juvenile....although the last line is kinda funny although not necessarily or logically true or indicated at all. G says some good things now and then,...... ok....rarely. but still: now and then. Why lose that to some unrestrained id? Good practice to let the silly pass and wait to pick up on what is worthwhile.........EVEN when it is trolling.

Well, I do have a whimsical side.
Edith Baneth
Savage Continent

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Outing a lying troll is "uncouth"... well, of course you would think so.

Yes. Drop "troll" from your consideration. All it means is you don't like what is being posted. Out the lies: of course.

"Are you hawt."==>Uncouth and juvenile. Put your dick back in your pants. No one wants to see it.

Learn to keep the thread of an idea consistent and don't jump around to manufacture your own excuses.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:39 am

Denying-History wrote:Sometimes I wonder why we even let Bobbo post in this subboard.

Define "we".

The issue before you is why the anger/pique/frustration/disagreement/failure to let small things go/lashing out/....etc. Not to run people off and then wonder why no one comes here. Identifying them as having the problem rather than look at yourself.........course, its always a mix of things.

I think the issue before us is the fact you literally entered into a subject while knowing nothing about it and if I remember correctly denied the German (Nazi primarly) perception that justified the Holocaust. And then claimed you never said what you did say. It’s been a while so I’m not going to go dig up the issue, I remember it being around how the Nazis thought the Jews would exterminate them if they didn’t get round to the doing the same to the opposite first.

You also seemed rather ignorant of Hitler as well in the thread on why Germany couldn’t win ww2. He was going to invade Russia regardless, so not invading wasn’t an option, and if it didn’t then stalin would have taken the offensive maybe a year down the road.

And literally, I mean to be harsh. Running you off is hardly a loss.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:49 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:It depends. The ones I got here were so bad I now show more discretion.

You tried!

Lol Literally, who has issues with Hogan’s Heroes as an argument?
- Joseph Goebbels

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 am

I think the issue before us is the fact you literally entered into a subject while knowing nothing about it /// Thats an overstatement going to your hubris.....and expertise, I'll give you that.

and if I remember correctly denied the German (Nazi primarly) perception that justified the Holocaust. /// Correct. It was not a perception but an excuse/propaganda. Do you think Trump really thinks the Mexicans are all rapists?...or is he doing something else?

And then claimed you never said what you did say. //// Gee, that would be waaaaaaaaay out of character for me. Showing the value of copy and paste.

It’s been a while so I’m not going to go dig up the issue, I remember it being around how the Nazis thought the Jews would exterminate them if they didn’t get round to the doing the same to the opposite first. /// Yes it was "around" that, but IIRC, the point I made was correct. If you aren't going to dig up the issue: why hold on to umbrage? You are just using it as an excuse. Somewhat similarly: even on the dregs here: how rational is any claim that the Jews were thought wanting or even capable of exterminating the Nazis? Up front "knowing nothing" as I do.....it sounds like an excuse/justification. NOT any "real reason." You know: propaganda.

You also seemed rather ignorant of Hitler as well in the thread on why Germany couldn’t win ww2. He was going to invade Russia regardless, so not invading wasn’t an option, and if it didn’t then stalin would have taken the offensive maybe a year down the road. //// Totally not understanding the function of a counterfactual.

And literally, I mean to be harsh. Running you off is hardly a loss. /// True.....or not true. It all depends on your objectives and options and in all cases you are saying more about yourself than the target.

You should do better than you are, if even, just for yourself.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:09 am

Course, you are being encouraged by Stat Mech to stay on course while he openly contributes nothing at all. Quite the little game player.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:16 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Thats an overstatement going to your hubris.....and expertise, I'll give you that.
Except that’s not what I was getting at when I accused you of knowing to little. I mean it’s an issue because you then make overreaching statements like this:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Correct. It was not a perception but an excuse/propaganda. Do you think Trump really thinks the Mexicans are all rapists?...or is he doing something else?
Despite ignoring the fact that people like Stalin possibly believed even more insain things - like Trotsky working with the Nazis and attempting to restore capitalism and hand off land to the Germans and Japanese - it just shows ignorance. The Nazis said these propagandistic statements in their private lives as well, which implies they do believe them, regardless of Trump or if they are true, as these are red herrings.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Gee, that would be waaaaaaaaay out of character for me. Showing the value of copy and paste.
Or the “value”of actually haven taken part in the conversation of concern.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Yes it was "around" that, but IIRC, the point I made was correct. If you aren't going to dig up the issue: why hold on to umbrage? You are just using it as an excuse. Somewhat similarly: even on the dregs here: how rational is any claim that the Jews were thought wanting or even capable of exterminating the Nazis? Up front "knowing nothing" as I do.....it sounds like an excuse/justification. NOT any "real reason." You know: propaganda.
Here’s the overreaching statements again on subjects you still know only a glance about. To clarify “dig up” I mean go find the exact statements.

As for the rest of it, it’s still something that was said in private and in public.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:You also seemed rather ignorant of Hitler as well in the thread on why Germany couldn’t win ww2. He was going to invade Russia regardless, so not invading wasn’t an option, and if it didn’t then stalin would have taken the offensive maybe a year down the road. //// Totally not understanding the function of a counterfactual
A hypothesis that was explained incorrect multiple times. It’s little more then a hypothetical scenario, that wouldn’t change the outcome of what that video was about.

Note: leaving my comment for context to those who have him blocked for this comment and the one below.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Also literally, I mean to be harsh. Running you off is hardly a loss. /// True.....or not true. It all depends on your objectives and options and in all cases you are saying more about yourself than the target.

You should do better than you are, if even, just for yourself.

I am saying about as much as everyone else. You bring nothing to the table, and make false assumptions, that overreach their validity.

And on a side note, you should probably consider it strange that you started off agreeing that it’s better for you to not post here.
- Joseph Goebbels

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:20 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Course, you are being encouraged by Stat Mech to stay on course while he openly contributes nothing at all. Quite the little game player.
He’s liking the comment considering everything was right based on your own admission. My memory didn’t fail me, and that you made an idiotic claim.
- Joseph Goebbels

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:22 am

Denying-History wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Course, you are being encouraged by Stat Mech to stay on course while he openly contributes nothing at all. Quite the little game player.
He’s liking the comment considering everything was right based on your own admission. My memory didn’t fail me that you made an idiotic claim.

Paranoid much?

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 am

Apparently so.
- Joseph Goebbels

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:31 am

Well, this is quite instructive. You want to support your position based on your memory when you don't even correctly read what is right in front of you:

Denying-History » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Thats an overstatement going to your hubris.....and expertise, I'll give you that.

Except that’s not what I was getting at when I accused you of knowing to little.
No. What you said was that I knew nothing. Very different.

I wager EVERY position you take suffers from this same confusion of emotional reaction to the stimulus presented. Ain't that a bitch? The only way to actually address this is to: copy and paste. Too much work? I agree. So: wipe the slate clean and start over. I invite you to do that WITH EVERY NEW POST YOU MAKE. Only idiots hold on to some grievance, even when real.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:32 am

Denying-History wrote:
He’s liking the comment considering
Yes, thats what I said........and he openly contributes nothing at all.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:35 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
He’s liking the comment considering everything was right based on your own admission. My memory didn’t fail me that you made an idiotic claim.

Paranoid much?

Could be, although, I see no reason to be paranoid.....why would anyone be? So, absent some kind of proof or indicia otherwise, I say take a post a face value for what it presents. Stat Mech is being passive aggressive and encouraging others to do what he has not done himself.

Just look.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Paranoid much?

Could be, although, I see no reason to be paranoid.....why would anyone be? So, absent some kind of proof or indicia otherwise, I say take a post a face value for what it presents. Stat Mech is being passive aggressive and encouraging others to do what he has not done himself.

Just look.

At what?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:55 am

At the record before you: this thread. the other hd threads. SM has been the first and main and continuing instigator. Why is he not coming forth here or elsewhere and continuing his sub rosa agenda? Its a lack of character. So...if we are going to go off topic, except for this thread, I am capable of going there. I prefer the substance, but SM demands otherwise: so here it is.

Just Look.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:56 am

Hmm, Seems Bobbo failed to recognize I said it was based on memory from the start. And he said my memory was correct, so there really doesn’t seem to be an issue despite the fact he’s trying to make it into one. I also never said the following:

« You want to support your position based on your memory »

I’m pretty sure everyone holds their judgements of people based on what they can remember - you cannot relive that one event where someone screwed you over. And it seemed everything was near perfect on your own admission, and it’s quite humorous you cannot prove my comments wrong above ether.

« I wager EVERY position you take suffers from this same confusion of emotional reaction to the stimulus presented. »

So according to your own self-aggrandizement earlier you were the victim to “verbal abuse” and here you are committing the same offense because someone said they didn’t like you. Hypocrisy is a bitch ain’t it?

——————————

« Yes, thats what I said... »

No you didn’t say that. You were trying to act like SM was trying to encourage others to “bully” you. And that’s proven by your next post.

——————————

« Could be, although, I see no reason to be paranoid.....why would anyone be? . . Stat Mech is being passive aggressive and encouraging others to do what he has not done himself. »

Or he’s just liking the comment again because of me pointing out the original incident that caused this all. He’s not encouraging people to bully you, the only one doing that is yourself when you post stuff accusing a board of becoming “inbred”. This wording was obviously intended to get a rile so I’m giving you what you wanted.
- Joseph Goebbels

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:02 am

DH: your memory and mine agree on the general subject: not the details.

Be direct, honest, admit to mistakes, learn: be happy.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:09 am

The background details of which maybe, what actually happened? No.

Fact remains you entered into a subject and made statements that were not true and moved onto deny your original post’s claims. Here on the other hand you also re-affirmed another issue that was also proven wrong.
- Joseph Goebbels

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:12 am

And, back on topic, "inbred" is a stupid usage of the word. As would have been "incestuous".

This forum, as many others have, has been here for years and just happened to coalesce a certain core group of folks at a certain time recently (ish). Others have joined and either stayed or left as is their wont. For the most part it's a group that gets along, a well studied group on the main topic and also one which has varied, heated and different interpretations and arguments about the history and events we've studied. Simple as that.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”