Replies to posts on RODOH (avoid the abuse and moderation)

Discussions
Nessie
Veteran Poster

Replies to posts on RODOH (avoid the abuse and moderation)

Postby Nessie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:41 pm

This thread is to post replies to posts on RODOH, where I can avoid the abuse and moderation that has turned RODOH into a near clone of CODOH.

One from Werd on "Ovens"

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p123042

Werd is accusing me of lying that I am not denying it would take longer to cremate four bodies than one. He fails to show where I have denied it would take longer, so it is he who is lying. What he misses is that there are two forms of cremation. One is to ash for urns to go back to relatives. The other, which is what the Nazis did at Birkenau (and elsewhere) is cremate enough so as to prevent identification, cause of death being established and body counts. Those larger cremains can be unceremoniously dumped. The latter is going to take less time than the former.

Instead he quotes me asking to what extent a cremation of an adult and a child at Westerbork was. If the bodies are cremated to ash for urns, that will take longer than just cremating enough so that remains would fall through grills to the lower part of the oven. He goes to to blather;

Werd wrote:By denying the failure of the positive affirmation that 4 corpses could be done away with in one muffle in 30 minutes to the point where AT A MINIMUM their remains would fall through the grate to make room for 4 more (which is what Tauber claimed), Nessie can keep the debate alive and pretend the negative formulation by myself has been brought in prematurely. But Nessie AGAIN has to turn logic and science on its head claiming we still need to do cremation experiments and this time with 4 corpses. That's a lie. The ones already done showing what CAN be done in 30 minutes, demonstrate what also CAN NOT be done in 30 minutes. If the goal of the sonderkommando is to destroy as many bodies as quickly as possible, then THEY AREN'T GOING TO WAIT FOR ONLY ASH TO REMAIN AND NO BONE FRAGMENTS THAT COULD OTHERWISE FALL THROUGH THE GRATE WITH THE WEIGHT OF 4 NEW CORPSES. That would be...wait for it...ILLOGICAL! Why? Because that would get in the way of accomplishing their ALREADY ESTABLISHED goal of disposing of bodies as quickly as possible. This is basic symbolic logic. It's called a conditional statement. It's of course lost on our resident troll, Nessie. Nessie just pulls {!#%@} out of his ass and moves the goal posts and denies logic and breaks the rules of induction.

Nessie is still a lying troll.

The issue is that Werd alleges it was impossible to cremate up to 4 bodies in 30 minutes, as claimed by Birkenau Sonderkommando Henryk Tauber. I have been pointing out that claims about how long it takes to cremate a body down to ash for an urn is not relevant to cremating multiple bodies enough so they are cremains that can then be unceremoniously dumped.

You can see the mess he has got himself into trying to argue Tauber has lied because it is not possible.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Re: Replies to posts on RODOH (avoid the abuse and moderation)

Postby Nessie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:54 pm

One for FP Berg and his claim those at TII and camps which used CO gas to kill, should have seen lots of distinctive cherry red bodies;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 80#p123043

Berg has been using a study of coroners in Vienna, attending deaths, which states if the cause of death is CO poisoning, they should see cherry red skin "immediately on arrival at the death scene". What Berg has failed to understand, is that coroners attending death scenes are arriving possibly hours death, once lividity is forming or has formed.

Berg wrote:None of the references I have seen about the RED coloring of corpses of CO and cyanide have ever mentioned the time it takes for a coroner to arrive at a "death scene." It is NOT an important issue at all. Try to find a reference anywhere in the medical literature that even mentions it.

It is important, because if somehow a coroner made it to a death scene within a few minutes of death, lividity would not have settled and so no cherry red skin. Since the study expects coroners to spot the cherry red skin immediately on arrival, the study clearly does not expect the coroner to attend soon after death.

Berg's whole claim about cherry red skin fails, because he thought people turned cherry red with CO poisoning immediately they died. He thought lividity forms immediately on death. It does not. It takes hours for the blood to settle and form the cherry red colour on the skin. Then, if a body is moved (and the bodies were moved as the gas chambers were emptied), the blood cannot settle, so no cherry red skin.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Been-there (I know, here we go)

been-there wrote:As I previously wrote, we have to think rationally and impartially. That entails analysing critically and objectively any BS propaganda that our mass-media foist upon us.
Most people are not capable of doing that, (as we have just witnessed from our very own RODOH idiot-troll).

So, do we get rational, impartial, critically analysed comment from been-there? No, we don't. Instead we get his standard post that is purely a copy and paste lift, this time from Sputnik News, a website from Russia, approved by the Russian government and a source or propaganda.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p122970

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 pm

To Werd;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p123062

Werd wrote:Nessie was told by me at the bottom of page 41 that I have talked to moderator/moderators via PM to tell them of Nessie's dodging and rehashing of refuted arguments. And in reply to me, THEY called Nessie a troll.
viewtopic.php?p=122711#p122711
Nessie of course got upset that I kept calling a spade a spade and was also upset I got away with using that habara picture for so long. He took his ball and ran home to skeptics society forum. He made a thread to get away from the harsh realities of RODOH.

Now the bullying and abuse campaign is moderator approved and supported, I am not going to be a regular there any more, just as I am not a regular at CODOH (where posting is all but impossible).

I was fine with the "harsh realities" where I would at times abuse back as a way to discourage it. Now I am punished for even complaining about abuse, that is beyond "harsh realities". It is moderation CODOH style, whereby it is being used to suppress debate where deniers are losing.

Werd wrote:
Nessie wrote: The issue is that Werd alleges it was impossible to cremate up to 4 bodies in 30 minutes, as claimed by Birkenau Sonderkommando Henryk Tauber. I have been pointing out that claims about how long it takes to cremate a body down to ash for an urn is not relevant to cremating multiple bodies enough so they are cremains that can then be unceremoniously dumped.

You see, after Nessie was caught lying saying Mattogno produced no relevant cremation experiment literature,

Relevant cremation experiments would be one where 4/5 bodies are cremated at a time in an over just like at krema II over the space of a few hours. Mattogno find no such experiment. So I am not lying.

he then hypocritically tried to cite something out of Mattogno's book. He mentioned a July 1943 document talking about muffles designed for two corpses at a time THAT NEVER ENDED UP BEING BUILT. It was, embarrassingly written by a non expert in the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz who claimed absurd cremation times for corpses that no expert ever held to. He was citing an October 1941 report whose numbers did not bear any resemblance to reality.

The Bischoff Letter about predicted cremation capacity of 52 muffles whereby in a 24-hour period 4,756 bodies could be cremated. How is Bischoff a non expert, but Mattogno is an expert? The actual experts, those who were there, in particular the Topf and Sohne engineers are ignored because they admit mass gassing and cremations.

When that didn't work, Nessie flipped through Mattogno's book and thought he found a winner. He found an experiment with multiple cremations. It turns out, Nessie thought of 'multiple cremations' as multiple corpses in one muffle. But the Luigi experiment, when carefully examined had 4 corpses in 4 muffles and the next two muffles, 5 and 6, were empty. So that's not multiple cremations in the same way Nessie thought. To think otherwise, is to equivocate on "multiple cremations" and equivocation is a fallacy.

So, like the rest, it is not relevant.

After these tactics didn't work, Nessie then brought in a red herring by injecting false skepticism into the debate saying we don't know what Tauber and the Westerbrok experiment was talking about. For Tauber it could mean 4 corpses reduced so well that only ash was left in 30 minutes in one muffle, or they still had some bone chunks. He COMPLETELY invented this false dichotomy. This ignored ONCE AGAIN the Westerbrok cremation study whereby it took ONE CORPSE 50 minutes to be destroyed. Nessie of course pretends we don't know what would be meant by destroyed. No matter. A little logic will tells us given that we know one corpse took 50 minutes.

Werd hates it that there will be a time difference depending on how much the corpse is cremated and the Nazi cremation to dump remains will be shorter than cremation to ashes to respectfully return an urn to relatives.

If the Westerbork cremations can't even have the ability to finish ONE SINGLE corpse off to the point of some ash and chunky remains that would fall through a grate in 30 minutes, THEN OF COURSE you're not going to get 4 BODIES to even get to THAT MINIMAL POINT of there being some bone remains, but still being able to fall through the grate in 30 minutes. It took 50 minutes to properly burn a corpse in Westerbork. 20 whole more minutes. This is fact and Nessie pretends it doesn't exist by injecting false skepticism into the debate by focusing in on something irrelevant that doesn't end up panning out for him anyway.

And.

If the goal of the sonderkommando is to destroy as many bodies as quickly as possible, then THEY AREN'T GOING TO WAIT FOR ONLY ASH TO REMAIN AND NO BONE FRAGMENTS THAT COULD OTHERWISE FALL THROUGH THE GRATE WITH THE WEIGHT OF 4 NEW CORPSES. That would be...wait for it...ILLOGICAL! Why? Because that would get in the way of accomplishing their ALREADY ESTABLISHED goal of disposing of bodies as quickly as possible. This is basic symbolic logic. It's called a conditional statement. It's of course lost on our resident troll, Nessie.

Werd agrees with me, the time taken at Birkenau would be shorter than any experiment Mattogno finds, which was to cremate to ash for an urn to go to a relative. He hates to have to agree with me, so he waffles and abuses.

What Nessie wants us to forget...

Normally when Werd states that, it is actually something I want others to remember, it is an important point.

...is that according to sonderkommando in Auschwitz, they NEVER got the bodies to full on pure ash remains with no bones left. Because these so called eyewitnesses claimed to have testified to have been part of teams that had to smash up chunks of bone in order to please the Nazis. You can see it in some of the drawings of David Olere. Therefore, what I said earlier about a conditional "if...then" statement being violated, FULLY APPLIES. Nessie just brought in a red herring and it went nowhere for him. He failed again.

Which is more evidence that the cremation time was short, as more work had to be done to render the cremated remains down. Yes, that is something I do not want anyone to forget.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Werd again;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p123086

Werd wrote:
Nessie wrote: Relevant cremation experiments would be one where 4/5 bodies are cremated at a time in an over just like at krema II over the space of a few hours. Mattogno find no such experiment. So I am not lying.

Nessie still keeps lying. From me on page 53 here.

9.2.2 talks about experiences from the Westerbork crematoria. In the Westerbork crematorium, two corpses were never done simultaneously. Except for an adult and a small child. "During occasional cremations of one small child together with one adult corpse it had been observed that the small corpses had a significant effect on the cremation process, extending its average duration by 14% (50 minutes to 57 minutes) beyond the average cremation time of single adult corpses." (p. 316)
One adult body took longer than 30 minutes. That is PROOF POSITIVE you can't do 4 bodies in less time in one muffle of a 1930's coke fired oven. It already was established what was possible. Saying we need to find another experiment where 4 bodies were done, in order to know for sure, is just another lie.

Me on page 52.

4 corpses can not be cremated in 30 minutes in one muffle in a late 30's coke fired oven. Increasing the load does not help. Mattogno established this with cremation experiments that showed it took longer than 30 minutes to burn ONE body in ONE muffle. The fact that we already have had cremation experiments done showing one body in one muffle takes longer than 30 minutes IS THE PROOF that you can't do 4 bodies in one muffle in 30 minutes. Your whole stance of, "I can't find enough Jews, therefore Tauber is correct and he witnessed something unprecedented and by all experimental accounts physically impossible, in the history of cremation" is not an argument.

By establishing what a coke fired 30's oven CAN do, we are able to figure out what it CAN NOT do. This is basic logic and Nessie ignores it. He lies when he says we need an experiment with 4 corpses to know for sure if they can be done or not done in 30 minutes in one muffle.

Werd cannot read. I say there has been no experiment whereby 4/5 bodies have been cremated in an oven like krema II over a period of hours. He states that is a lie. But then he fails to produce any actual experiment and so I am clearly not lying.

Instead Werd rehashes Mattogno's assertion that other experiments, not like what witnesses say took place in Birkenau, can be used to disprove those witnesses. Werd claims it is logic, but it is a non sequitur. The ONLY way to establish exactly what the Birkenau kremas were capable of, is to run an experiment with multiple cremations, as described by the witnesses and see what happens.

Werd wrote:Next.

The Bischoff Letter about predicted cremation capacity of 52 muffles whereby in a 24-hour period 4,756 bodies could be cremated. How is Bischoff a non expert, but Mattogno is an expert? The actual experts, those who were there, in particular the Topf and Sohne engineers are ignored because they admit mass gassing and cremations.

Nessie hides the facts from his readers. As I already said:

He mentioned a July 1943 document talking about muffles designed for two corpses at a time THAT NEVER ENDED UP BEING BUILT. It was, embarrassingly written by a non expert in the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz who claimed absurd cremation times for corpses that no expert ever held to. He was citing an October 1941 report whose numbers did not bear any resemblance to reality.

Check my post here and the other one here on page 41. Nessie was torn apart long ago.

Werd ignores that Bischoff is far better evidence than Mattogno, as to what the kremas were capable of. Mattogno is biased, has no qualifications and obviously was not there. Bischoff was there and had knowledge of what was expected by engineers. Werd does his tactic of links to nothing, ad nauseam arguments to claim I have been destroyed, but witnesses and the disappearance of hundreds of thousands of people inside Birkenau provide evidence mass cremations did happen. Werd ignores that independent evidence.

Werd hates it that there will be a time difference depending on how much the corpse is cremated and the Nazi cremation to dump remains will be shorter than cremation to ashes to respectfully return an urn to relatives.

Nessie continues to lie. I never said there was no difference between things that are obviously different. I am saying the difference was IRRELEVANT because the Nazis NEVER TOOK THE BODIES down to that further point of no bones to remain behind. The Westerbrok cremation of a corpse took 50 MINUTES. Even if it was all ash, that means that at the 30 minute point for sure IT WAS NOT THERE. Therefore that means at the 30 minute point, THERE ARE STILL CHUNKS OF ASH FOR ONE BODY. That means that in the case of 4 bodies in one muffle in 30 minutes, THERE FOR SURE WOULD NOT BE ONLY PURE ASH LEFT. Therefore Nessie led us on a path to NOWHERE! When I point out that even the Auschwitz survivors claim they were forced to smash bones up with large sticks/tools, all Nessie has to say is this:

Which is more evidence that the cremation time was short, as more work had to be done to render the cremated remains down.

And as I showed earlier, the fastest way to process Jews is to NOT wait for only ash to remain, but to WAIT FOR BODIES to be rendered down JUST ENOUGH to push them through the grates. THEREFORE this whole dichotomy of ash only versus ash and bones was A USELESS TROLLING TACTIC DESIGNED TO WASTE TIME.

Nessie is incapable of operating in anything other than bad faith. That makes him a troll. and then resorts to abuse.

Werd has been forced to accept that cremations as described at Birkenau took less time than the experiments Mattogno and he so loves to quote. He tries to hand wave that away and resorts to abuse.

That bodies were cremated and then rendered down shows how it was possible to cremate so many so quickly.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:04 pm

More on ovens;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p123111

Werd wrote:Nessie continues to lie:

The ONLY way to establish exactly what the Birkenau kremas were capable of, is to run an experiment with multiple cremations, as described by the witnesses and see what happens.

And Nessie keeps lying and dodging what I have posted before. The cremation experiments with ONE CORPSE that took LONGER THAN 30 MINUTES is the proof that YOU CAN'T DO 4 IN 30 MINUTES! This uncomfortable fact has caused Nessie to lie saying we need more data when we don't. He is just blowing hot air.

The cremation experiments with one corpse was to cremate to ash to return to relatives. The Birkenau corpses were cremated and then rendered. Hence they could be done it around 30 minutes.

Werd does his tactic of links to nothing, ad nauseam arguments to claim I have been destroyed

Nessie is complaining that the July 1943 document is full of errors that needed correcting as was pointed out in section 9.6 in Mattogno. When Nessie can't even say, "here is where mattogno went wrong and why" or "here is why mattogno's footnotes of 559 and 560 on page 344 are being misinterpreted and here is the correct interpretation which will refute Mattogno..." and all he has is bitching that I gave a link back to an old debate that he missed, he truly has nothing left. Nessie is also upset that it turns out that ovens mentioned in the documents that could take two bodies per muffle WERE NEVER BUILT!!!

Yet, somehow, the Nazis managed to cremate hundreds of thousands at Birkenau. Werd fails to understand that means Mattogno's guessing is wrong.

but witnesses and the disappearance of hundreds of thousands of people inside Birkenau provide evidence mass cremations did happen.

I can't find all the Jews I want. Therefore Tauber witnessed something unprecedented in the history of cremation. The same ovens that could MAYBE do one corpse in 30 minutes, can all of a sudden do 4 in 30 minutes.
Nessie is just back to repeating himself because he has no cremation experiment proving the likelihood that tauber was correct. In order to know about ovens, we have to talk about ovens. Nessie doesn't want to talk about ovens to know about ovens. He wants to talk about automobiles to know about house framing. :lol:

Werd has no cremation experiment to prove Tauber was wrong. I am happy to discuss ovens and what we do know, from ALL sources, including eye witnesses and supporting evidence.

In order to know how many died at Birkenau we need to look at arrivals vs departures.

Werd has been forced to accept that cremations as described at Birkenau took less time than the experiments Mattogno and he so loves to quote.

I can't find the experimental data, or the cremation experiments showing this was possible. If Nessie would be so kind and show me some precedent for 30's coke fired ovens for being able to destroy 4 corpses in one muffle in 30 minutes, I would be very appreciative.

Werd asks me for that ad nauseam and my answer never changes. There has been no experiment or precedent. He ignores that means he has nothing to prove it was impossible to cremate so many bodies.

The only recorded occasion there were multiple cremations on the scale alleged, was at Birkenau. What happened elsewhere is not an equivalent. To establish what took place we need to look at ALL the evidence for Birkenau. That includes how many arrived and how many left.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:45 am

Ovens;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p123124

There is no point quoting the entire post as it just argumentum ad nauseam. Werd insists it is not possible to cremate one corpse in 30 minutes so that it would fall through a grate, therefore it is impossible for 4 corpses to be cremated such they would fall through a grate.

He insists past experiment on cremations show it is not possible, but none are experiments which involve replicating the oven at Birkenau and cremating one corpse for 30 minutes to see what state it is in. It is amazing how someone who claims he is following the science is not using any relevant science.

That is took longer than 30 minutes to cremate a body, in a different type of oven to that at Birkenau, under circumstances that are completely different because they involve cremations to ash and a respectful return of an urn to relatives, in kremas that were not being worked to over capacity and were not being damaged in the process, is not proof it is impossible to partially cremate a body in 30 minutes so it will fall through a grid.

Werd knows his arguments have failed because he continually resorts to abuse, shouting and he now has moderation approval to be abusive.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:55 am

Ovens;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p123126

Werd tries to summarise the debate;

Werd wrote:Summary:

"Well where did the Jews go then?"

Werd wants to ignore that there is a way to check who is correct by looking for other evidence. I want to remind him of that way to check who is correct or not.

Well according to you, four of them went into one muffle and were destroyed enough in 30 minutes that their remains could fall through the grate when four more bodies were added. Want to give me more than just someone's word that this was possible? Want to use some scientific induction? Want to find me the studies that Mattogno missed?
"I don't have them. I have admitted this."
Then you have no scientific grounds to base your theories about ovens on then.

Werd ignores of the studies and cremation experiments Mattogno found, none involved packing an oven and working it for hours and days till it failed, to see what its true capacity and capability was. I do not have a problem admitting there was no such experiment, Werd does as his claims are entirely reliant on claiming the Birkenau ovens were not up to the claimed capacity.

That is a logical, next step question, the answer will show which claim is correct. Does Werd answer it....?

You just told me four of them went up in one muffle in 30 minutes. Do you have any cremation data to show me that this was possible in a 1930's coke fired oven?
"We need experiments with four corpses done at once in one muffle."
On what grounds? We already saw experiments with one corpse took longer than 30 minutes. By seeing what ovens can do, we learn what they cannot do. When a person tries hard to jump five feet in the air and only gets five feet and one inch, that shows they can't jump six feet. When an oven burns one body in more than 30 minutes, that shows it can not do 4 in the same time. This is fact, and you lie and deny this on purpose to save your narrative from the depths of absurdity.
"Werd, concurrent cremations can work. It doesn't matter if you put one body or four bodies into a muffle. They will all be destroyed in 30 minutes no matter the size of the load."
No they can't. I've just shown you with section 9.2 in mattogno.

No he does not. Instead he runs back to Mattogno and his argument from incredulity and ignorance whereby he compares different experiments and concludes since one type of experiment failed, all others will also fail.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

No, it is next logical evidential step to verify who is correct.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Ovens

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p123139

Werd wrote: .......

He doesn't want to quote anything. Especially this part from me which OBLITERATES his stupid premise that we NEED an experiment with 4 bodies in one muffle to know for sure.

Really!!! Suddenly science is dumped as it does not state what Werd wants it to.

Werd wrote:By seeing what ovens can do, we learn what they cannot do. When a person tries hard to jump five feet in the air and only gets five feet and one inch, that shows they can't jump six feet. When an oven burns one body in more than 30 minutes, that shows it can not do 4 in the same time. This is fact, and you lie and deny this on purpose to save your narrative from the depths of absurdity.

False analogy as experiments have been done to see how high we can jump, but no experiment has been done to see how many bodies can be cremated.

Werd wrote:
Werd ignores [that] of the studies and cremation experiments Mattogno found, none involved packing an oven and working it for hours and days till it failed, to see what its true capacity and capability was.

Not necessary for reasons already explained, you liar.

There is no lie from me. Werd just keeps on using that abuse because he has moderator permission. Fact is no experiment has been conducted to see what happens if a krema like those at Birkenau was packed with bodies to see how many could be cremated at once and how many over a period of hours. Werd now accepts that and dumps science saying we don't need an experiment anymore!!!!

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Depth Check bans me for a day and has a go here;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p123142

He states

Below is the frivolous complaint which wasted my time. According to Nessie, Werd is supposed to have said: " Just to rub it in his face that I have sanction from the moderators to call him that and not get in trouble because they see it too." Unfortunately for Nessie when I clicked on the link he had supplied I found nothing even remotely resembling those words contained within the post. I also clicked on a link found within that post just to be sure and it also came up negative for the offending quote.

Yet when I click on the link;

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Werd still does not understand experimentation;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p123141

Werd wrote:According to the experiments Mattogno found, no. One body took more than 30 minutes. Therefore 4 is out of the question.

When a person tries hard to jump five feet in the air and only gets five feet and one inch, that shows they can't jump six feet. When an oven burns one body in more than 30 minutes, that shows it can not do 4 in the same time. This is fact, and you lie and deny this on purpose to save your narrative from the depths of absurdity.

The experiments Mattogno found were to cremate one body to ash to put in an urn to return to relatives. Experiments have determined how high someone can jump. We know the result of those experiments.

No experiment has been conducted to find out what happens to four bodies over 30 minutes. We do not know the result of what would happen. That needs another experiment.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 pm

NSDAP;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p123145

NSDAP wrote:
Nessie wrote: The important question is what state would a body be after 30 minutes? Would it be cremated enough to fall through the grills?

No otherwise all cremations would be that time. They are typically 1.5 hours

Typically 1.5 hours to cremate a body and a coffin to ash. There is no experiment to show what state four bodies would be in after 30 minutes. To find out we need to look at all the evidence, including the evidence you want to ignore, there were no mass departures of people not selected to work.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:33 am

NSDAP appears to have bailed out and deleted a number of his posts. Shame, he had the convictions of his opinions to argue civilly. Meanwhile, Werd admits he did say he had the moderators sanction to call me a liar and a troll;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 80#p123172

so it will be interesting to see what Depth Check does now. Werd goes on to try and justify his abuse

Werd wrote:Yep. I clicked that link. Those are my words. Nessie is right. Point for Nessie. I have the ability to call him a troll and not get in trouble. I have even said Nessie is a liar many times and not gotten in trouble. Why? Because it's true. We see him lying about concurrent cremations working the same as a single body in one muffle, and we see him lying saying that we need an experiment with 4 bodies to see if in 30 minutes in one muffle, they can fall through a grate when 4 more are added after 30 minutes.

I did not say concurrent cremations work the same as a single body, Werd is lying about that. Of course they will take different times and more bodies together will take longer.

It is very odd to claim it is a lie we need an experiment to see exactly what would happen with 4 bodies in 30 minutes. Experimentation is the scientific method to prove or disprove. However, Werd admits that after 30 minutes the bodies would have been cremated enough more bodies could be answered. He has admitted Tauber and other eye witnesses are correct. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with now.

Nessie
Veteran Poster

Postby Nessie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 am

In lieu of experimentation, Werd comes up with this;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p123179

Werd wrote:ONE UNDENIABLE PHYSICAL PRINCIPLE: INCREASING THE LOAD INCREASES THE TIME NEEDED TO DISPOSE OF THE BIGGER LOAD. CONCURRENT CREMATIONS CAN NOT HAPPEN! FACT!
viewtopic.php?p=121693#p121693
NO MATTER WHERE NESSIE TURNS, SCIENCE DOES NOT BACK HIM OR TAUBER UP.

No one is denying it would take longer to cremate a larger load. It is a non sequitur to then claim concurrent cremations (the larger load) is not possible. Instead they would take longer than one body.

The science does not back up the denier claim it was impossible to cremate so many bodies at Birkenau.

Return to “Holocaust, Genocide, and Mass Violence”