smoloko

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Aaron Richards
Poster

smoloko

Postby Aaron Richards » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 am

I finally figured out where a lot of the "redpill infographics" that get shared on stormfront, the chans etc. are being made in. The font, the styling, the "glowing script", all of it checks out. The source is smoloko. One of the most disgusting, hate-filled websites on the planet. Not going to link to it, but just wanted to point out that all bad things end up having few sources, rather than what they feign, namely that thousands of people are creating them. They're not. It's just a handful of nutters who work 24/7 on this garbage, and then it gets spread by thousands and saved by ten thousands. At least I am happy to report that we have a trackable source.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Re: smoloko

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 am

Ironically "Smoloko" sounds like an extremely Jewish name.

I'm acautlly relived by your discovery Aaron, 'cause up until now I thought the source for all of this was a site called BestGore... and well, let's just say you DON'T want to google it.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Re: smoloko

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:13 pm

The surname is Moloko (I wonder if it has to do with the Russian moloko = milk).

Return to “Holocaust Denial”