Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Aaron Richards
Poster

Lenin was NOT a Jew

Postby Aaron Richards » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:42 am

Short version:

Lenin's daddy was orthodox christian.
Lenin's mommy was orthodox christian.
Lenin's mommy's daddy (Lenin's grandfather) was orthodox christian.
Lein's mommy's mommy was protestant.
Lenin's mommy's daddy's daddy (Lenin's great-grandfather) was a jew who got baptized to orthodox christianity in adult life.
Since Judaism is passed down matrilineally...
I don't know who Lenin's mommy's daddy's mommy was. So I cant tell with certainty if Lenin's mommy's daddy was born a Jew (if his mommy was jewish) or born a gentile (if she wasnt).

Assuming Lenin's mommy's daddy's mommy was also jewish, he'd be a jew (but baptized as a child to orthodoxy) Either way, because of Jewish Matrilineality, he COULD NOT PASS JUDAISM DOWN TO LENIN'S MOMMY! Therefore, by Jewish tradition, Lenin's mommy was not a Jewess. And therefore, neither was Lenin

Long version:

The only Jew in his entire bloodline was, on the side of his mother Maria Ulyanova, born Blank[1], Lenin's great-grandfather Moshe/Moshko Itzkovich Blank[2], a Shtetl Jew who later converted to Orthodox Christianity and changed his name to Dmitry Blank (and whose son, Srul/Israil Moshevich Blank, i.e. Lenin's grandfather, was baptized Alexander Dmitrievich Blank[3]), while the entire rest of his bloodline wasn't Jewish. Now some of the tryhards might say "silly goy, it doesn't matter whether Lenin or his mommy were baptized, because Jewishness is inherited through the mother[4], therefore Lenin is a Jew!" But using this very same Jewish Matrilineality, Lenin's Mother Maria inherited her "jewishness" from her (jewish, but baptized) FATHER, and NOT her (non-jewish) mother! Therefore, as per the laws of Jewish Matrilieality, the Jewish line ended with the now baptized Alexander Blank; it was not passed down to his daughter Maria Blank; she was never a Jewess, neither practicing, nor even by lineage, and therefore her son Lenin wasn't one either.

Even if you ignore Jewish Matrilineality and just use racial makeup, let me ask you this: Is it fair to point the finger at a man (let's call him Bob) and call him a White man if his entire family is comprised of Blacks except one great-grandfather who was White, but later in life started to self-identify as Black (just like Rachel Dolezal), and whose son (racially also White) also self-identified as Black, and this son had a half-black daughter, also fully identifying herself as Black, who in turn had a son, namely our Bob, a three-quarter Black? Is that enough to turn Bob into a White man? Hell no. Barack Obama is far more racially White than Lenin was racially Jewish (half vs. quarter). Yet nobody in their right mind calls Obama a White man. So why the revisionist insistence to label Lenin a Jew? This is yet another case where you realize they aren't historians, or even scholars, but anti-semitic ideologues weaving their own make-believe "history": Because labeling the Bolshevik leader as a JEW plays perfectly into their narrative compared to calling him an atheist who was a baptized Orthodox Christian, whose daddy (and mommy!) were baptized Orthodox Christians and her daddy in turn was a Jew baptized into orthodox Christianity, and his father in turn was an actual Jew who later received an adult baptism.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Ale ... a_Ulyanova
[2]: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... in-jewish/
[3]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_fam ... r.29_Blank
[4]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

BRoI
Poster

Re: Lenin was NOT a Jew

Postby BRoI » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:46 am

Aaron Richards wrote:I don't know who Lenin's mommy's daddy's mommy was. So I cant tell with certainty if Lenin's mommy's daddy was born a Jew (if his mommy was jewish) or born a gentile (if she wasnt).

Your own sources say:
- Moshe Blank converted to Xianity aged 86—he also died age 86. He had been waiting for his "very religious wife" to die before converting [similar to how Karl Marx's mother Henrietta Pressburg waited for her father [a rabbi] to die before converting].
- Their sons, Abel and Srul, converted to Xianity at ages 26 and 21 respectively.

Mrs Moshe Blank was clearly Jewish. What was her reaction to her sons converting I wonder.

Aaron Richards wrote:Assuming Lenin's mommy's daddy's mommy was also jewish [1], he'd be a jew (but baptized as a child [2] to orthodoxy) Either way, because of Jewish Matrilineality, he COULD NOT PASS JUDAISM DOWN TO LENIN'S MOMMY! Therefore, by Jewish tradition, Lenin's mommy was not a Jewess. And therefore, neither was Lenin

1. Lenin's great-grandmother was a "very religious" Jew according to your sources
2. Lenin's grandfather was 21 when he became a Xian. He wasn't "baptized as a child"

Lenin grandfather was born to two Jewish parents, but he converted to Xianity as a young man.

If Lenin was alive today, the State of Israel would consider him a Jew:

Law of Return (Amendment No. 2) 5730-1970*

4A. (a) The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law, 5712-1952***, as well as the rights of an oleh under any other enactment, are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew, except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion.
http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1950-1959/pages/law%20of%20return%205710-1950.aspx
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:19 pm

What I want to know is where the Communist genes came from.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:36 pm

BRoI wrote:
Aaron Richards wrote:I don't know who Lenin's mommy's daddy's mommy was. So I cant tell with certainty if Lenin's mommy's daddy was born a Jew (if his mommy was jewish) or born a gentile (if she wasnt).

Your own sources say:
- Moshe Blank converted to Xianity aged 86—he also died age 86. He had been waiting for his "very religious wife" to die before converting [similar to how Karl Marx's mother Henrietta Pressburg waited for her father [a rabbi] to die before converting].
- Their sons, Abel and Srul, converted to Xianity at ages 26 and 21 respectively.

Mrs Moshe Blank was clearly Jewish. What was her reaction to her sons converting I wonder.

Aaron Richards wrote:Assuming Lenin's mommy's daddy's mommy was also jewish [1], he'd be a jew (but baptized as a child [2] to orthodoxy) Either way, because of Jewish Matrilineality, he COULD NOT PASS JUDAISM DOWN TO LENIN'S MOMMY! Therefore, by Jewish tradition, Lenin's mommy was not a Jewess. And therefore, neither was Lenin

1. Lenin's great-grandmother was a "very religious" Jew according to your sources
2. Lenin's grandfather was 21 when he became a Xian. He wasn't "baptized as a child"

Lenin grandfather was born to two Jewish parents, but he converted to Xianity as a young man.

If Lenin was alive today, the State of Israel would consider him a Jew:

4A. (a) The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law, 5712-1952***, as well as the rights of an oleh under any other enactment, are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew, except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion.
http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1950-1959/pages/law%20of%20return%205710-1950.aspx

What's the State of Israel's position on Eisenhower being a Jew?

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:44 pm

BRoI wrote:If Lenin was alive today, the State of Israel would consider him a Jew:

No, he would be covered under the "right of return" but would not be considered a Jew. Here's the rest of that law.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/mfa-archive/1 ... -1950.aspx

4B. For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion."

3A. (a) A person shall not be registered as a Jew by ethnic affiliation or religion if a notification under this Law or another entry in the Registry or a public document indicates that he is not a Jew, so long as the said notification, entry or document has not been controverted to the satisfaction of the Chief Registration Officer or so long as declaratory judgment of a competent court or tribunal has not otherwise determined.

(b) For the purposes of this Law and of any registration or document thereunder, "Jew" has the same meaning as in section 4B of the Law of Return, 5710-1950.

As Aaron described, Lenin does not meet the criteria stipulated in Section 4B.

Here's a counterpoint to the Rabbit bringing up the Right of Return

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.5466823

Israel Deporting Swedish Holocaust Survivor's Daughter - Because Her Father Allegedly Converted

Floers Austrian-born father, Joseph Kornfeld, was sent with his sisters to an orphanage just before World War II broke out. Her grandparents could not join their children and were murdered in Auschwitz. Floer said her Swedish mother was Christian and wanted her children to be baptized as was the custom in Sweden. Floers father, an atheist, agreed, also so she would more easily become part of society. Her parents subsequently divorced and her mother remarried. Her stepfather was Austrian, so the family moved to Austria. Floer said her mother and stepfather tried to distance her from Judaism and raise her as a Christian. They did not allow her to see her father until she returned to Sweden as an adult.

Floer said her father feared identifying as a Jew, but did not deny his roots. She said that after her first visit to Israel her father was pleased, went to synagogue for the first time, bought a mezuzah and eventually had a menorah carved on his gravestone. She said Sunday that her grandparents had lived in Vienna in 1938, and when the Nazis marched in the streets of Vienna, they tried to flee and no country would take them. Now, Floer said, the Nazis are marching in Gothenburg and Israel would not accept her. She asked rhetorically whether she had to be murdered for Israel to recognize her as Jewish.

According to the Law of Return, the child or grandchild of a Jew are entitled to immigrate to Israel, unless the Jew has voluntarily changed his religion.

So,

1) As this and other examples show, Israel would not necessarily consider someone Jewish because they're related to a Jewish person. It looks more like they decide who's Jewish based on random whims, rather than following the law - either religious law or their own- or what individuals themselves think.
2) The Right of Return distinguishes between a Jew and a "Grandchild or child of a Jew". The latter, as section 4B shows, does not always equal the former.

Since Israel didn't exist when Lenin was alive, I don't see how their laws would apply to him. Deniers seem to be fine with "Ex post Facto Laws" when it suits their propaganda.

NathanC
Regular Poster

Postby NathanC » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
Even if you ignore Jewish Matrilineality and just use racial makeup, let me ask you this: Is it fair to point the finger at a man (let's call him Bob) and call him a White man if his entire family is comprised of Blacks except one great-grandfather who was White, but later in life started to self-identify as Black (just like Rachel Dolezal), and whose son (racially also White) also self-identified as Black, and this son had a half-black daughter, also fully identifying herself as Black, who in turn had a son, namely our Bob, a three-quarter Black? Is that enough to turn Bob into a White man? Hell no. Barack Obama is far more racially White than Lenin was racially Jewish (half vs. quarter). Yet nobody in their right mind calls Obama a White man. So why the revisionist insistence to label Lenin a Jew? This is yet another case where you realize they aren't historians, or even scholars, but anti-semitic ideologues weaving their own make-believe "history": Because labeling the Bolshevik leader as a JEW plays perfectly into their narrative compared to calling him an atheist who was a baptized Orthodox Christian, whose daddy (and mommy!) were baptized Orthodox Christians and her daddy in turn was a Jew baptized into orthodox Christianity, and his father in turn was an actual Jew who later received an adult baptism.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Ale ... a_Ulyanova
[2]: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... in-jewish/
[3]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_fam ... r.29_Blank
[4]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

Yep. Lenin's alleged Judaism is a microcosm of the whole BS myth of "Jewish" Bolshevism. Who cares that Lenin was not raised Jewish and that most of his Grandparents were not Jewish? Who cares that most of the time, the USSR was dominated by non Jews or carried out their own anti Jewish policies (e.g. the reality of "Do Not Divide The Dead" that the Rabbit hates so much)? One of Lenin's grandparents was a converted Jew, and there were some Jews in the USSR apparatus and leadership. Both are examples of confirmation Bias: People want to believe that Lenin was Jewish or that Jews "Ruled" the USSR, so they look for whatever they think proves it and ignore the much more numerous things that disprove it.

Sergey_Romanov
Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:59 pm

> If Lenin was alive today, the State of Israel would consider him a Jew:

Obviously not, just as a Jew's non-Jewish spouse would not be suddenly considered a Jew despite having the same rights. Your usual comprehension problems.

Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:43 am

"If Lenin was alive today, the State of Israel would consider him a Jew".

What Sergey said. Just because some gentiles have the right to make Aliyah, it doesn't mean that the state considers them as Jewish. It's a pretty big issue to be honest.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 am

Să RAT vig bölchå: Du Sakol axatt puli Dińko sporaxal nåken lęrr whul vyngot djup lorigiesitot, whul vångaxa sonaxa genvoltolickaxal / pep est mírkaxa axanmälknickaxal tirr gaxan chaxapraxa UPP-klosy baxals sidaxa, possaxa saxakol gaxan Słęzik wheppaxa ömol ęst smittaxa axa ivaxanevnaxa shhepb - orrol whonnos bölbäpol? Sårodos äl pot faxalaxa końem baxadolsídaxan axatt faxacirrus gemmol din di baxamirjon.
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:54 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Să RAT vig bölchå: Du Sakol axatt puli Dińko sporaxal nåken lęrr whul vyngot djup lorigiesitot, whul vångaxa sonaxa genvoltolickaxal / pep est mírkaxa axanmälknickaxal tirr gaxan chaxapraxa UPP-klosy baxals sidaxa, possaxa saxakol gaxan Słęzik wheppaxa ömol ęst smittaxa axa ivaxanevnaxa shhepb - orrol whonnos bölbäpol? Sårodos äl pot faxalaxa końem baxadolsídaxan axatt faxacirrus gemmol din di baxamirjon.

Google translation to English :lol: :lol: :lol:

As straight agile bölchå: You Sakol axatt puli Dinko sporaxal naked err whul vyngot deep lorigiesitot, whul vångaxa sonaxa genvoltolickaxal / pep est mírkaxa axanmälknickaxal tirr gaxan chaxapraxa UP klosy baxals sidaxa, possaxa saxakol gaxan Słęzik wheppaxa ömol EST smittaxa AXA ivaxanevnaxa shhepb - orrol whonnos bölbäpol? Sorodos mo pot faxalaxa końem baxadolsíaxax axax faxacirrus gemmol your di baxamirion.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:30 am

Thanks, that's what I meant. Apologies for the confusion.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:07 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Thanks, that's what I meant. Apologies for the confusion.

Sure. That's an interesting position on this.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Atidip ieguy mem nod nagol te iriv! Sasi apigal me BRoI yie tecelu lefuc te rogepor?

Return to “Holocaust Denial”