Armenian Genocide advocates who are Holocaust deniers?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Im_Not_Creative_Enough
Poster

Armenian Genocide advocates who are Holocaust deniers?

Postby Im_Not_Creative_Enough » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Unless we are talking about Turkish holocaust deniers (which obviously exist), I think that when asked about the subject, most HDs tend to accept the Armenian Genocide, which makes sense since a group of Christians who were slaughtered by a Muslim nation is a narrative that fits pretty well with their own ideologies.

But are there any actual Armenians who are openly advocataing against Aremnian Genocide denial while also denying the Jewish Holocaust? Did anyone ever came across such person?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Armenian Genocide advocates who are Holocaust deniers?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Denying-history may know of some.
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 pm

I actually know some on YouTube. They really don't deserve the attention. Most Armenian genocide deniers don't deny the Holocaust, they instead reaffirm it and then point to the Armenian Nazi brigade as evidence of something, this was never clarified.

However there are those who deny the Holocausts and say the Armenian genocide was a program of Jews.
« Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood. »
- Lu Xun

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:10 am

Denying-History wrote:I actually know some on YouTube. They really don't deserve the attention. Most Armenian genocide deniers don't deny the Holocaust, they instead reaffirm it and then point to the Armenian Nazi brigade as evidence of something, this was never clarified.

However there are those who deny the Holocausts and say the Armenian genocide was a program of Jews.

So, we’re talking about a way out fringe thing.
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 am

Denying-History wrote:I actually know some on YouTube. They really don't deserve the attention. Most Armenian genocide deniers don't deny the Holocaust, they instead reaffirm it and then point to the Armenian Nazi brigade as evidence of something, this was never clarified.

What’s more prevalent, Armenian Genocide denial or Holodomor denia?

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Postby Jeff_36 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:13 am

Denying-History wrote:Most Armenian genocide deniers don't deny the Holocaust, they instead reaffirm it and then point to the Armenian Nazi brigade as evidence of something, this was never clarified.

There was a far larger Azeri SS brigade. They are hypocrites.

Aaron Richards
Poster

Postby Aaron Richards » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 am

Im_Not_Creative_Enough wrote:Unless we are talking about Turkish holocaust deniers (which obviously exist), I think that when asked about the subject, most HDs tend to accept the Armenian Genocide, which makes sense since a group of Christians who were slaughtered by a Muslim nation is a narrative that fits pretty well with their own ideologies.
But are there any actual Armenians who are openly advocataing against Aremnian Genocide denial while also denying the Jewish Holocaust? Did anyone ever came across such person?

You're sorta right and sorta wrong. Muslim majority nation, yes, but one of the reasons why holocaust deniers bright enough to look into other topics develop the beliefs that the Armenian Genocide is 100% legit (it is), is not so much becasuse of their Islamophobia, but because they are convinced the perpetrators of the Genocide were the Young Turks' Donmeh, who Wikipedia classifies as crypto-Jews.

Of course, to this day revisionists have not managed to pin the Armenian Genocide conclusively and exclusively on these people.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel "Holocaust Documents", where I fight back the sea of antisemitism & conspiracy theories that has taken over its comment section: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTBlSX ... Un5jIhWm7g
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:47 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

What’s more prevalent, Armenian Genocide denial or Holodomor denia?

Armenian Genocide denial is mainly from US and Turkish Politician's.

I also don't believe in the term "Holodomor denial". I think Tauger had a perfectly legitimate position on the famine, however there is exception to this where I would apply it to Douglas Tottle, Jeff Coplon, & Grover Furr. With this you get a small list of journalists and fringe authors who rely heavily on a single book that was revised in the Soviet Union.

So a small list of denialist would be Jeff Coplon "In Search of a Soviet Holocaust", Wilfred Szczesny "Fraud, Famine and Fascism" (article written in the Ukrainian Canadian), the anonymous author of "The Ukrainian Famine: Fact or Fiction", Douglas Tottle "Fraud, Famine and Fascism", and Grover Furr's "Blood Lies" vs. a number of politicians and historians. So it seems easier to say Armenian genocide denials more common despite the fact we have the Naim-Andonian Documents.
- Lu Xun

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:57 am

Jeff_36 wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Most Armenian genocide deniers don't deny the Holocaust, they instead reaffirm it and then point to the Armenian Nazi brigade as evidence of something, this was never clarified.

There was a far larger Azeri SS brigade. They are hypocrites.

And they care why exactly?
https://youtu.be/16Sfc4cN70Y?t=905
- Lu Xun

Return to “Holocaust Denial”