Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:28 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:New rule: suggest whatever you'd like.

I am glad you suggested that. Well done. :lol:

No kidding. It's how deniers proceed.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:No kidding. It's how deniers proceed.

I don't see anyone denying anything much at the moment. You seem to think you know someones stance before they put type to your screen. Quite a magical quality you have of presupposition. Thank you for demonstrating your truly amazing talents. ;) ;) ;)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:No kidding. It's how deniers proceed.

I don't see anyone denying anything much at the moment. You seem to think you know someones stance before they put type to your screen. Quite a magical quality you have of presupposition. Thank you for demonstrating your truly amazing talents. ;) ;) ;)

I mentioned someone in particular?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:47 pm

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:I suggest we do this here:

Well Jeff it is pretty much established that Moxon is a plagiarist and a liar.



Do you want to discuss Auschwitz? You said:

I think that your alleged evidence is off topic on this thread.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 pm

It'd be more interesting than this thread, one hopes.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:No kidding. It's how deniers proceed.

I don't see anyone denying anything much at the moment. You seem to think you know someones stance before they put type to your screen. Quite a magical quality you have of presupposition. Thank you for demonstrating your truly amazing talents. ;) ;) ;)


Here’s an idea:

Why don’t you tell us what you believe?
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

I think he stated that he believes Kitty Hart is a plagiarist and liar. What more is there to life?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Why don’t you tell us what you believe?

You mean apart from Santa, leprechauns, the tooth fairy... well I believe in his holy Noodleness "the Flying Spaghetti Monster" and that Mr Trump is the best President the United States ever had and that Elvis was abducted by space Aliens and lives in the Pleiades.
Ramen
Image

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:11 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Why don’t you tell us what you believe?

You mean apart from Santa, leprechauns, the tooth fairy... well I believe in his holy Noodleness "the Flying Spaghetti Monster" and that Mr Trump is the best President the United States ever had and that Elvis was abducted by space Aliens and lives in the Pleiades.
Ramen
Image


Now, wait a second.

Have I been disrespectful? I think not.

I simply want to know where you are coming from. I’d like to know what you believe in so that we can figure out where we go from here.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:47 am

Good grief
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:52 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Have I been disrespectful? I think not.
I simply want to know where you are coming from. I’d like to know what you believe in so that we can figure out where we go from here.

I thoughts are very similar to the conclusions Mr Irving has reached as well.
Last edited by VFX on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 am

Just a few loose ends:

You didn't mention how many Jews were, supposedly, liquidated in the typhus actions at Auschwitz or who died from typhus there. Why were Jews continually taken to Auschwitz where typhus was rampant throughout and even affecting new arrivals, say, from Hungary?

Did the "gas trials" result in any purposeful use of what was learned? Kremas II-V - you didn't explain what your position says about them?

No selections on the ramp at Auschwitz?

Jews sent from France and the Netherlands to Auschwitz for . . . ? and to Sobibor into the hands of the criminal gang by . . . ?

Kanada? Property taken from Jews in the various camps being sent to VoMi, Winter Relief, Todt, the Reichsbank, the Reichshaupkasse - as a personal project? Role of Main Economic Administrative Office?

Chełmno?

Who were the Einsatz Reinhard conspirators?

No targeting and shooting of Jews to make occupied Soviet territory free?

There is no doubt that periodic liquidations of the prisoners at Auschwitz were conducted - by gas, phenol, shooting. The Nazis called this a euthanasia program. How did so many prisoners fall into such grave condition?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:04 am

VFX wrote:The thinking among some members including myself was that there was a criminal group within the SS masterminded by the intelligentsia of a member of the SD who set up the Reinhart camps for the sole purpose for gathering personal wealth. The victims were gassed by asphyxiation and trachea damage using large diesel engines and no Carbon Monoxide. It is estimated about 1 million perished at the hands of these criminals unknown to Berlin at the time. Camps such as Treblinka were erased not to hide potential evidence from the Russians, but to stop the Fuhrer from getting wind of this dastardly deed. There was indeed a holocaust but not as depicted.


This was Paul Rassinier’s position after interviewing Wilhelm Pfannenstiel.

https://www.historiography-project.com/books/19780202-debunking-the-genocide-myth/2-13-witnesses.php

At Belzec he saw a very small camp, with enough barracks to have housed four or five hundred people. He saw the inmates walking around the camp and they appeared to be well fed and in good shape. Moreover, upon inquiry he learned that they were all Jews. He was told by a Jewish inmate that there was a small railway station with a single track that served the camp. From time to time, a short train would arrive full of his coreligionists. The people in the camp were to greet the arrivals and were to assist in their extermination by herding them into a little house, which was shown him, where they were asphyxiated. On the house was a sign which read "Fondation Heckenholt, " the name of the Jew who was in charge of starting and keeping the motor running.

.......They (German personnel) begged him to use his influence to get them transferred to another unit as soon as he returned to Berlin. Neither one of them could understand how they could be required to do such work, and they were sure that at Berlin nothing was known about what was going on here. "Why do you not ask for a transfer yourselves?" asked my visitor. "Then, after getting it you could expose this disgraceful business …" "This is just what Globocnik is afraid of," he was told. "And another thing, we could not apply for a transfer without going through channels, and that means going through him, and for fear of being exposed, either he would not grant it, or he would have us shot at once on some pretext or other. We know of cases… Fortunately you have come here and you can, at the same time that you get us out of here through your connections in Berlin, stop this shameful business… Fortunately, too, it is only a small train with few cars that arrives from time to time, two or three up to now (9). Otherwise, with the limited means we have at hand for burying the bodies, we would be living in a regular center of infection, breeding every imaginable disease … Tomorrow a train is scheduled to arrive at about seven in the morning…"

.........It was a truck motor, about 1.50 meters long, a little less than 1 meter wide, and a good meter in height, including the concrete base. Its power he did not know; perhaps it had 200 horsepower, he said. I pointed out to him that it was said to have been a marine engine, and, therefore, it must have been much bigger if it had been built for a ship. "Surely not," he said. "it was a truck motor, at least its dimensions led me to visualize it on a truck." He remembered the number of cylinders, six in one row.

.......Then, they were herded into the building where the gassing was to take place. Haphazardly they were divided up among the six rooms — 40 to 50 per room, my visitor repeated. The doors were closed, and the lights were put out. At this moment, the only things to be heard were the prayers of these unfortunates, and the cries of fright from the women and the children. The engine was started and, a quarter of an hour later, the bodies were removed by the Totenkommando, which was composed of Jewish prisoners. The corpses were carried to a waiting grave.

......However, they were neither massive nor deliberately ordered by the hierarchy of the Third Reich, in spite of what the evidence that was created out of thin air at Nuremberg, and that was verified by unscrupulous people, seemed to indicate; rather, such activities were the deeds of a few isolated criminals. What is certain is that each time that the authorities of the Third Reich were informed about things of this kind, they put an end to it, and I brought you proof of that.


I’ve cut a lot out to comply with forum rules but the link should take you to the page.




Note this is very similar to the conclusions Mr Irving has reached as well.


Irving no longer denies the Holocaust occurred.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 am

The evidence for all this should be interesting . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 am

I was asked to give some thoughts briefly which I did.
Last edited by VFX on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:15 am

VFX wrote:I was asked to give some thoughts briefly which I did and I said I intend to provide no evidence in that discourse; that this was a hypothesis and various other things. By the way I was talking to Jeff but thank you for your input. If you actually wish to find more of the questions you asked I could recommend you read some of David Irvings books, especially the one on Hitlers War.

You can't complete or defend your thoughts? Your hypothesis is free of evidence for it? This is a private discussion with Jeff?

Noted.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 am

You can't complete or defend your thoughts? Your hypothesis is free of evidence for it?

A hypothesis is just that, and the next step is to find evidence that may or may not support it.
Last edited by VFX on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 am

VFX wrote:
You can't complete or defend your thoughts? Your hypothesis is free of evidence for it?

A hypothesis is just that, and the next step is to find evidence that may or may not support it.

I didn't ask you for the evidence for your thoughts; I asked you to complete them. Apparently, you'd prefer not to.

Hypotheses are based on something . . . and I call BS:
VFX wrote:Well that suggestion is better than the other suggestion of Juden sucking in copious quantities of Carbon Monoxide and or Hydrogen Cyanide.

Serious hypothesizing . . . without snark or antagonism . . . LOL

VFX wrote:You seem to be intent on antagonism as though there is some debate going on and not a discussion.

I'm trying to have a discussion - you say you're talking to Jeff and don't seem to want to respond to questions about your thoughts. Btw, welcome to the forum, where people talk to Jeff . . .

VFX wrote:If that is your mode of thinking then please don't talk to me, otherwise fine.

I will do what I wish. You are free to ignore me.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:07 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Hypotheses are based on something . . . and I call BS

You seem to be painfully unaware of the meaning of "hypothesis", so let me fill you in.

A hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

The other so called "evidence" does not cut mustard so to speak from either of the two opposing camps: the exterminists and the deniers (most at CODOH call themselves revisionists but are not). There is information that suggests an alternative to either of those view points and it is that path that is being investigated.
Btw, welcome to the forum, where people talk to Jeff

Thank you for your kind welcome on the Jeff Forum ;) ;) ;) ;) ; he invited me here and I will talk with him here.
Thank you for your time. :)
Last edited by VFX on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:11 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Hypotheses are based on something . . . and I call BS

You seems to be painfully unaware of the meaning of "hypothesis", so let me fill you in.

A hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

The other so called "evidence" does not cut mustard so to speak from either of the two opposing camps: the exterminists and the deniers (most at CODOH call themselves revisionists but are not). There is information that suggests an alternative to either of those view points and it is that path that is being investigated.
Thank you for your time. :)


Fine, then open another thread to discuss that. The rest of us are here to discuss the Hart plagiarism issue.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:14 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Hypotheses are based on something . . . and I call BS

You seems to be painfully unaware of the meaning of "hypothesis", so let me fill you in.

A hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

Except you wrote, in reply to "Your hypothesis is free of evidence for it?",
A hypothesis is just that

Free of vs limited. See?

But I didn't ask for your evidence. I asked questions to clarify what you think. Which you decided not to engage.

VFX wrote:The other so called "evidence" does not cut mustard so to speak from either of the two opposing camps: the exterminists

Made-up term.

VFX wrote:There is information that suggests an alternative to either of those view points and it is that path that is being investigated.
Btw, welcome to the forum, where people talk to Jeff

He invited me here and yes I will talk with him here.
Thank you for your time. :)

And I will post whatever I want. I assume others will, too.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:15 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Fine, then open another thread to discuss that. The rest of us are here to discuss the Hart plagiarism issue.

I suggested that earlier on but Jeff insisted he wanted an answer on this thread to his question.
Last edited by VFX on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:16 am

Balmoral95 wrote:Fine, then open another thread to discuss that. The rest of us are here to discuss the Hart plagiarism issue.

You're not on the edge of your seat, to learn about this Irving guy?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:Fine, then open another thread to discuss that. The rest of us are here to discuss the Hart plagiarism issue.

I suggested that earlier on but Jeff insisted he wanted an answer on this thread to his question.

No, he didn't. He even linked to where he thought was appropriate: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28959&start=40#p624076
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:Fine, then open another thread to discuss that. The rest of us are here to discuss the Hart plagiarism issue.

You're not on the edge of your seat, to learn about this Irving guy?


Never heard of him. Irving who?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21119
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:20 am

Hold on - this guy here has come to reveal all . . . :)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:21 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:Fine, then open another thread to discuss that. The rest of us are here to discuss the Hart plagiarism issue.

I suggested that earlier on but Jeff insisted he wanted an answer on this thread to his question.


I don’t stand on ceremony.

It might be better for you to open a different thread. I suggested the Auschwitz thread because I thought this is where this conversation was going.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:23 am

:oops:
Last edited by VFX on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:32 am

VFX wrote:Yeah, when you said "do it here" I thought you meant this thread, I just noticed the link below that. :oops:


Might be easier to stay on topic.

Or open something new.

You mentioned the Reinhard Camps, I discussed that here, linking the issue of food versus labor:

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27689



I came across a reference to the shooting of Jews in Eastern Galacia in Browning’s book, it reminded me that I meant to check Gerlach’s source.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Hold on - this guy here has come to reveal all . . . :)


Hmmm, you smell that? Can't put my finger on it, but I'm getting a whiff of the stench from RODOH.....

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Hold on - this guy here has come to reveal all . . . :)


Hmmm, you smell that? Can't put my finger on it, but I'm getting a whiff of the stench from RODOH.....


He is from RODOH.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Hold on - this guy here has come to reveal all . . . :)


Hmmm, you smell that? Can't put my finger on it, but I'm getting a whiff of the stench from RODOH.....


He is from RODOH.


Right, I read a bit of his ovens thread...

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm

No diesel engine was used for gassing. In all GCs running on motor exhaust, whether mobile or stationary, gasoline engines were used.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:No diesel engine was used for gassing. In all GCs running on motor exhaust, whether mobile or stationary, gasoline engines were used.


I was going to bring this up to him but I’m not sure he’s coming back.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22538
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Maybe s/he'll resume on the other subforums. For a while at least... Hardly anyone there is interested in this topic. But s/he'll have to deal with Matt and Gawd. Enjoy! :lol:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

BornAgainDisciple
New Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby BornAgainDisciple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 pm

VFX wrote:and the deniers (most at CODOH call themselves revisionists but are not).

That's the best part in your text.
It's not so open debate forum. You just find nebbish claims that nearly every photo is doctored / faked / altered.
Every storyline is absurd, laughable, ridiculous, frauduent & impossible. Lots of schlumps.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

User avatar
VFX
Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby VFX » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 am

BornAgainDisciple wrote:
VFX wrote:and the deniers (most at CODOH call themselves revisionists but are not).

That's the best part in your text.
It's not so open debate forum. You just find nebbish claims that nearly every photo is doctored / faked / altered.
Every storyline is absurd, laughable, ridiculous, frauduent & impossible. Lots of schlumps.

It is the only closed minded forum I've ever encountered: they do not want discussion or debate just confirmation of their own uneducated biases and consider themselves to be an elite. Best to forget about them. Putting up with one FPB is bad enough but encountering a forum of them defies credulity and similar to being locked in a loony bin. One thing about FPB though he detests them as much as I do.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 am

VFX wrote:Putting up with one FPB is bad enough


One really is too many. I’ve been on the receiving end of a few of his rants.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Balmoral95 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:17 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:Putting up with one FPB is bad enough


One really is too many. I’ve been on the receiving end of a few of his rants.


"Filthy lying Jew"? Yup, thought so..... :lol:

Berg and Hargis need to get a room.....

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8367
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:No diesel engine was used for gassing. In all GCs running on motor exhaust, whether mobile or stationary, gasoline engines were used.


I was going to bring this up to him but I’m not sure he’s coming back.



VFX is done here.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament


Return to “Holocaust Denial”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest