Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Ian Hazard
Poster

Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Ian Hazard » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:48 pm

I found the following on the RODOH forum:

It appears as though the Brit's best loved Holocaust survivor could actually be a plagiarist.

Kitty Hart-Moxon is Britain's best known and loved Holocaust survivor. Kitty first came to the nation's attention in November 1979 with the broadcast of Yorkshire Television's Kitty - Return to Auschwitz. After which she co-authored the bestselling book Kitty - Return to Auschwitz with James Burke. Since then the humble Kitty has been showered with honours such as honorary doctorates from respected British universities and an OBE awarded to her by Queen Elizabeth II. However, there is compelling evidence Kitty Hart-Moxon actually fabricated her wartime experiences at Auschwitz and plagiarized Krystyna Zywulska's 1951 book I Came Back.

To compare the texts of Krystyna Zywulska's I Came Back © 1951 and Kitty Hart-Moxon's I Am Alive © 1961 I have used only the original 1951 and 1961 books.

To wet your appetite:

Krystyna Zywulska:
I awoke wet with perspiration. They were calling us for the morning roll-call. I was shivering and couldn't get up. Typhus? I rose with difficulty and went out of the barrack. My shivering grew more intense.
I knew I was ill.
(p.78)

I tried to get out of bed but my knees buckled under―they were like cotton. I fell over a bucket.
(p.79)

Kitty Hart-Moxon:
I woke in the night covered in sweat. I realized then I was ill. Was it Typhus? This was very probable for everyone caught it sooner or later.
(p.76)

I tried hard to get up in the morning , but my legs felt as if they were made of cotton wool, my knees bent under me and I collapsed.
(p.76)

Krystyna Zywulska:
At noon , two prisoners from the hospital came for me with a stretcher. Wala had sent for them.
(p.79)

They placed me on a pallet. Someone was already on it. I straightened my legs with difficulty. The other one's feet were touching my face.
(p.80)

The woman in my bed was very ill. She was kicking and twisting in bed. I begged her to stop, but she did not hear me.
(p.80)

Kitty Hart-Moxon:
Immediately after the morning roll call I was dragged to the Revir.
(p.76)

The block was full, and the single bunk that I lay on already had three occupants. One patient had diphtheria, another malaria and the third, like me, had typhus. All four of us was seriously ill. The typhus girl was unconscious, kicking out and throwing her body against the others. they begged her to lie still, but she was unable to hear. Continuously somebody's feet were in my face.
(pp.76-77)

Krystyna Zywulska:
In comparison with the quarantine and hospital barracks, our hut seemed luxurious. It had three normal windows and opposite the windows stood our three tier bunks. Our mattresses were packed tight with straw and each of us slept separately.
(p.118)

Kitty Hart-Moxon:
Our huts were luxurious in comparison with those in the main camps. There were only about three hundred girls to a hut. Inside were three-tier single bunks, with well filled straw mattresses and two blankets each. There were even proper windows with a view―of the gas chambers and crematoria.
(p.85)

Krystyna Zywulska:
First came the black limousine. We waited expectantly. Then came trucks loaded with wood. We knew―that was Kramer, the chief of crematories, the same one who had stopped us when returning from the fields.
[...]
Berlin had issued an order: burn 800,000 Hungarian Jews within a month and a half.
Wala and the others from the political office had told us that immediately after receiving the order, a 'devils council' had been held in the camp. Hustek, Kramer, Mohl and the others took part in it. Putting their heads together above the table they planned how to burn 800,000 human beings. Twenty thousand a day―that would be child's play.
(p.163)

Kitty Hart-Moxon:
The usual drunken sessions were to be seen, but at the same time a conference was taking place and every word could be heard. The drunken, bloodthirsty maniacs were working out plans to carry out the Berlin order. They had a problem on their hands - how to dispose of twenty thousand people a day.
(p.101)
The first indication that something was going to happen was the appearance of a big black saloon car. Inside sat Oberführer Eichmann who had been entrusted with the solution of the Jewish question, and who came personally to supervise the great slaughter. There was Lagerführer Krammer, Rapportführer Schillinger, and other high-ups including Hustek, Moll and Buch.
(p.102)

A PDF file containing all the suspect texts can be downloaded from this location:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/717440/I_Came_Back_and_I_Am_Alive.pdf

I would be interested to hear the opinions of others here on what could become a very controversial matter. I will return to RODOH tomorrow and expand a little on what I have covered in this post.

Does Mr. Green have a case? Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: Is Kitty Hart a plagiarist?

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:46 pm

Does Ian ever have a point?
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey, Ian, I see guests. RODOH chickens?
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Users browsing this forum: Denying-History, Jeffk 1970 and 2 guests
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Tell them to sign up and join us, Ian.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 pm

I sometimes wonder why the fixation on Hart and Wiesel... And then I realize he just copies and pastes Fish.
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Aaaaaawwwwww, all of our guests left.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:

Tell Charles I said hello. You can also tell him from me that being this obsessed with an elderly Jewish lady is creepy.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:

Tell Charles I said hello. You can also tell him from me that being this obsessed with an elderly Jewish lady is creepy.

Fish been warm for her form for years :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:13 am

LOL
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:33 am

Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 am

Hey, I wonder if David Green is our missing David?????
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 am

So do we talk about plagiarism or not? I don't give a fack.

As to the OBE, where's the citation for that? If the insinuation is that the plagiarism led to the OBE, let's see the citation for the award; is the book the motivation/basis for the award?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:39 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Users browsing this forum: Denying-History, Jeffk 1970 and 2 guests

Oh, there are always guests reading these forums. All of 'em. I see two right now.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Gord wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Users browsing this forum: Denying-History, Jeffk 1970 and 2 guests

Oh, there are always guests reading these forums. All of 'em. I see two right now.

Always? - 11:08 Am EST

Users browsing this forum: Denying-History and 0 guests
« Yes, that may surprise some people, including my colleagues. But have no illusions. I never compelled anybody to work for me, just as we didn't compel the German people. They themselves gave us the job to do. Why did you work with me? Now, you'll have your little throat cut...but the earth will shake when we leave the scene... »
- Joseph Goebbels

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Gord wrote:

I found it interesting that those guests popped up after Ian opened this thread.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Gord wrote:

Always? - 11:08 Am EST

Users browsing this forum: Denying-History and 0 guests

I figured my speech was a figure of speech.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 pm

I want to clarify one minor point: David Green = David Ben Gurion?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Burying your heads in the sand by trash posting isn't going to make the allegations against Mrs. Hart-Moxon go away.

Ian Hazard
Poster

Postby Ian Hazard » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:21 pm

David Green has posted again:
Before continuing I would like to make it clear I do not claim to have made the initial discovery of the similarity in texts between these two books. I merely followed the clues left by Sergey Romanov and Michael Mills at the Axis History Forum. If either of these fellows dug a little deeper into the matter of Hart-Moxon's uncredited borrowing of KZ's work after their initial exchanges on AHF, I do not know. Both Romanov and Mills have to the best of my knowledge remained completely silent on this matter ever since.

Please follow the link below and familiarise yourselves with the exchange between Romanov and Mills before we move on. Thank you.

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165572&p=1461064&hilit=kitty+hart#p1461064

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Burying your heads in the sand by trash posting isn't going to make the allegations against Mrs. Hart-Moxon go away.
Yes because "fish" is so good at exposing stuff. Just look at how he exposed Kitty lying about a german monument.

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=512609#p512609
- Joseph Goebbels

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Well, I have to say that my appetite is "wet." So Kitty Hart fabricated her wartime experiences using Krystyna Zywulska's unfabricated experiences?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Burying your heads in the sand by trash posting isn't going to make the allegations against Mrs. Hart-Moxon go away.

Oh, did I not make myself clear?

Ahem.

I don’t give a {!#%@}.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:David Green has posted again:
Before continuing I would like to make it clear I do not claim to have made the initial discovery of the similarity in texts between these two books. I merely followed the clues left by Sergey Romanov and Michael Mills at the Axis History Forum. If either of these fellows dug a little deeper into the matter of Hart-Moxon's uncredited borrowing of KZ's work after their initial exchanges on AHF, I do not know. Both Romanov and Mills have to the best of my knowledge remained completely silent on this matter ever since.

Please follow the link below and familiarise yourselves with the exchange between Romanov and Mills before we move on. Thank you.

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165572&p=1461064&hilit=kitty+hart#p1461064

Why would I bother? I’m on a timeout for hurting fish’s feelings.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:02 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:David Green has posted again:

Why would I bother? I’m on a timeout for hurting fish’s feelings.

Nothing not cured by a few pints of cheap suds mit the kameraden...

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:45 am

Okay, sure, she plagiarized the original work. So and now what?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:16 am

Balmoral95 wrote:

Well, it works like this:

Kitty Hart plagiarized her book from another source.

So, this falsifies the original source.

Therefore the Holocaust didn’t happen.

All Jews are evil because the Holocaust didn’t happen.

Hitler was a wonderful man, simply misunderstood.

See?
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:35 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

See?

Right, but as IH said above there are "allegations". What I want to know from the "allegators" (TM, Frank Rizzo) is just what they intend to do about it other than bring them up ad nauseum on the internet. So,

1) Their claim, their proof (which of course is missing)

2) What action do they intend based on their proof should they ever provide same.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:14 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

See?

Right, but as IH said above there are "allegations". What I want to know from the "allegators" (TM, Frank Rizzo) is just what they intend to do about it other than bring them up ad nauseum on the internet. So,

1) Their claim, their proof (which of course is missing)

2) What action do they intend based on their proof should they ever provide same.

I don’t think deniers really feel the need to provide proof. It’s only enough to allege something.

But, you are right, they should really notify someone if they suspect fraud. I suggest Deborah Lipstadt........ :D
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, I wonder if David Green is our missing David?????

No.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:

No.

Too bad.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:

No.

Too bad.

My recollection is he didn't make an appearance at old or new RODOH.... someone else may have a better memory on this.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sergey_Romanov wrote:

No.

Too bad.

My recollection is he didn't make an appearance at old or new RODOH.... someone else may have a better memory on this.

I’m surprised by that. I figured he would have posted there.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:23 am

I really don't give a shite whether he ran in and out of that carbuncle on the arse end of the internet

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 am

I want to know when all the "consequences" from the plagiarism claim are coming down in court and the massive consequences..... from same are going to rock the world.....

KHM is 91 facking years old. I'll assume the lady who wrote the 1951 book is either of similar age, or facking dead. Don't know much about UK publishing law, but suspect there, as here a complaint of plagiarism is civil, usually involving two authors/UK publishing houses. Both of which maybe out of business.

This horse shite is deader than Berg's nuts.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:45 am

Balmoral, you truly have a way with words.

:lol:
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:

No.

I have to agree with Sergey on this. I see no similarity whatsoever to our David in David Green's posts. The posting style apes BROI's - but is nothing like David's, who couldn't figure out how to format here, let alone write in coherent paragraphs or photograph reading matter and post it. Our David's obsessions also differed to those of David Green.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Postby Sergey_Romanov » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:59 pm

Andrew "David" Allen could never resist his verbal tic[k]s.

---

I've left a few comments at https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... 6&t=232875 about the issue.

Balmoral95
Frequent Poster

Postby Balmoral95 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Sergey_Romanov wrote:Andrew "David" Allen could never resist his verbal tic[k]s.

---

I've left a few comments at https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... 6&t=232875 about the issue.

That thread certainly turned into a cluster-fack quickly. :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:20 pm

The AHF thread which Sergey linked to took a strange detour before re-focusing on Hart and Żywulska: Brumbar and Sergey explained to David Green how we can be reasonably certain that Kitty Green was indeed in Auschwitz (Green seems to doubt this), but then the discussion turned to what is genocide, including discussion of specific cases (North American Indians - Yuli: "I doubt that the conquerers of America have intentionally slaughterd more than 6 million Indians or that they had the intention to wipe out the entire race", Holodomor - Sergey: "There is no historical consensus that this was a racial extermination campaign").

David Green has since asked, "Does the book say where Kitty Hart's train originated? Would it be possible for you to photograph the relevant pages and upload them here?" (The book is Czech's Chronicle and it does not mention an RSHA transport, only the sequence of prisoner numbers, one of which was assigned to Hart.) Edit: Sergey has answered this, in the AHF thread.

Michael Mills has taken up the line of questioning Żywulska's account as communist inflected, with interesting replies on this from wm. My sense from reading the thread is that Hart plagiarized passages from Żywulska. I've not read either book.

Return to “Holocaust Denial”