Best stand-alone evidence?

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
BRoI
Poster

Re: Best stand-alone evidence?

Postby BRoI » Wed May 02, 2018 9:37 pm

The letter was written by Vilma Grunwald only moments before she and her eldest son were forced into a gas chamber at Auschwitz on July 11, 1944.

Originally Vilma was placed into a Czech family camp at Auschwitz with her husband Kurt and her two sons John and Misa. However, shortly after arriving the family was put through the selection process together in front of Dr. Josef Mengele.

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-mothers-letter-written-moments-before-her-death-at-auschwitz-may-be-the-only-of-its-kind-2018-5?r=UK&IR=T

"shortly after arriving" - She was sent to Auschwitz eight month prior to the date of this letter.
Transport Dr, no. 731 (15. 12. 1943, Terezín -> Auschwitz)

https://www.holocaust.cz/en/database-of-victims/victim/91046-vilma-gr-nwaldova/

https://www.geni.com/people/Vilma-Gr%C3%BCnwald/6000000002352102326
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

BRoI
Poster

Postby BRoI » Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm

In the first days of July, camp physician Josef Mengele carried out a “selection” that sent 3,800 young, healthy men and women to other camps. The remaining 7,000 Jews, including women and children, were exterminated in the gas chambers on the nights of July 10-11 and 11-12. Thus was the Familienlager liquidated.

http://auschwitz.org/en/museum/news/the-60th-anniversary-of-the-liquidation-of-the-czech-family-camp-in-auschwitz,372.html
"I believe that when the history of the [Great] war comes to be impartially written, the two greatest results will be the establishment of the national Jewish home and the creation of the League of Nations. The two are not really disconnected. They represent the two great ideas for which we fought and by which we conquered—the ideas of nationalism and internationalism."
- Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, March 1923.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Thank you for the correction.
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Bumping this for my Twitter friends....

:D
‘I have not left anybody in the dark about the fact that this time, millions of adult men would not die, and hundreds of thousands of women and children would not be burnt or bombed to death in the cities, without the actual culprit, albeit by more humane means, having to pay for his guilt.’
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 pm

I’m bumping this to add this from HC:

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-final-solution-and-german-press-2.html?m=1#_ftn2

I want to go through it later but I need to get some work done.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Bump to make this thread easier to track down...
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:00 am

https://youtu.be/K_I1qgl968M

Can’t claim torture with this one...
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:20 am

Thanks, that's from the Einsatzgruppen: The Death Brigades documentary mentioned in the "Confessions of Nazi crimes by common people?" thread, I did not know it was online, very nice find!
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks, I have it on for white noise while I’m doing stuff. That came on so I wanted to hunt it down.
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:24 am

It’s sad I have something like that on as white noise... :D
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:51 am

Bump
Adolf Hitler
Final Will and Testament

Return to “Holocaust Denial”